Mix It Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carey lunged herself onto Zach's body, hugging him again and caressing his sexy torso.

"Wow," she breathed, "you are one sweet kinky farm-boy!"

Zach kissed her and laughed back: "I am here to please, darling!"

They stood embracing together for a while under the falling hot water, gently caressing each other's bodies. But Carey was not yet sexually sated, far from it. She slid down Zach's slick naked body, crouched in front of him and took the boy's still fully erect cock into her hands. She could now inspect Zach's love muscle more closely. Zach's hard dick stood at 7 inches long, very thick and perfectly straight, crowned with a wide mushroomy dome, most of which still covered in ample foreskin, with only a purple tip of the cock-head peaking out. Below the boy's cock there was a large loose hanging sack of soft velvety pink flesh hugging two bountiful young testicles, each the size of a large walnut. Zach's groin was smooth and mostly hairless, except for a neat patch of soft dark blonde hair above the base of his dick and a fine sprinkle of tiny hairs on his balls. The boy's package looked juicy and appetizing, and Carey licked her lips involuntarily.

She leaned forward and slowly closed her lips around the head of Zach's erect member. Zach purred and his body quivered in pleasure. Carey pulled back the boy's foreskin and used her tongue to explore and lave in saliva Zach's large spongy glans. She run the tip of her deft tongue along the surface, the cleft and the ridges of Zach's sensitive cock-head, eliciting a guttural moan from the boy. She then chewed and suckled gently on Zach's foreskin. Boy, did the boy have plenty of foreskin! Zach's cock was leaking like crazy and Carey savored the sweet and slightly bitter taste of his young pre-cum. Then she grabbed Zach's dick with her fingers and started slobbering along the full length of his shaft with her moist hungry tongue, licking and laving it like a 7-inch boy candy. Carey then deep-throated the boy, swallowing at least 4 inches of his sweet meat into fiery hot oral cavity.

Zach dug his fingers in Carey's lush auburn hair and started bucking his hips, trying to drive his love muscle deeper into Carey's throat.

Carey loved the feel of the blond boy's throbbing manhood in her mouth, feeling his need, urgency and desire, his youthful sexual energy and drive. She got a particular kick and a feeling of power from having the beautiful blond hunk's most intimate and vulnerable part in her control, and from being able to pleasure Zach and to turn his strong young body into quivering putty with a slight flick of her tongue. In some way, it was like holding the boy's beating heart, only way sexier! "Who said that a blow job is only fun for the guy?!" Carey thought to herself while continuing to fellate Zach with gusto.

As she continued suckling on Zach's juicy delicious boy weapon, Carey suddenly felt the touch of cool long wet fingers on her back and ass. She had completely forgotten about Cody! Without releasing Zach's dick from her mouth, Carey turned her head and saw the smiling face of the tall Asian boy crouching next to her. With her right hand she reached out and caressed Cody's lean long face and then gave a good tug to his hard cock. Carey returned to her task of working the blond boy's man popsicle with her mouth. She felt Cody snuggle back behind her, embracing her smaller frame with his long arms and starting to caress her tits, gently cupping them from below. Carey's head was swooshing with excitement. She felt Cody's right arm leave her tits and travel around her back to start caressing and massaging her pert shapely butt. Cody's hand crept further down and Carey sensed his long deft fingers penetrating her wet excited pussy.

"Mmmmm-mmph," Carey moaned with Zach's fat baby-maker deep in her mouth, as Cody's limber persistent fingers were working her vagina and her clit. Suddenly she felt Cody's other hand creep to her tender ass pucker and the boy's wet index finger slip into her rectum.

"Wow, that's different!" Carey thought to herself in the haze of sexual heat. She had never experimented with anal play and the experience was totally new and thrilling to her.

She knew that she was getting close to another orgasm if Cody was to continue with his stimulating manual ministrations. Suddenly Cody's hands withdrew from her hind quarters and she saw his smiling face right next to hers. With her lips still wrapped around Zach's dick, she saw Cody's hand slowly reach out and grab Zach's ballsack, while Cody's pale pink lips moved next to hers and, from the side, closed around a free portion of Zach's cock next to its base.

"Wow, that's really different!!" Carey thought in shock. She has not had any bisexual flings and never seriously considered the possibility either. She did have occasional threesome fantasies, but they always involved two girls and a guy, rather than two boys and a girl. Carey was finding this new experience thrilling and titillating. She released Zach's cock-head from her mouth, and she and Cody started sobering over Zack's manhood together, working different sides of it. She saw Zach's hands move to caress her and Cody's hair. Carey pushed Zach's dick towards Cody's mouth, and Cody started energetically sucking the head of his friend's erect boy torpedo. The sight of Cody's strong muscular face swallowing the blond boy's engorged member was wicked and deliciously sexy, sending Carey's heart racing faster and faster. She maneuvered underneath Zach, sitting on the floor below him while facing Cody, and started suckling Zach's tender delicious balls. Carey saw Zach's legs begin to tremble, indicating an approaching climax. Cody must have sensed it too. He grabbed Zach's cock at the base with both hands and shoved as much of his blond friends shaft deep into his throat as he could. At the same time Carey clamped down on Zach's nuts, sucking them like a hoover. Zach's body shook, and with a heavy moan he started ejaculating in Cody's mouth. Cody gaged briefly but swallowed most of Zach's cum, with the rest spilling over and dripping from the corners of his mouth. Carey yanked Zach's dick from Cody and shoved it in her own oral cavity, lapping away the rest of the boy's cum. Satisfied that the juicy dick was clean, she released it and leaned forward to kiss Cody, tasting Zach's fresh sweet spunk on Cody's soft lips. All three of them moaned in unison.

Carey stoop up and pulled Cody up with her.

"Wow!! You boys are a lot more fun than I could have imagined. That was fucking incredible!" Carey gushed.

"Yeah, girl, we are the wild ones! And you haven't seen nothing yet!" Zach responded, and they all laughed.

The three teenagers embraced and shared a joint sensual kiss, exploring each other's lips and tongues.

Carey stood back and grabbed the boys' hard cocks, Zach's with her left hand and Cody's with her right one. She had the first chance to take a closer look at Cody's impressive sausage. The taller boy's erect member was about 9'' long, thinner and more slender than Zach's. Whereas Zach's cock was perfectly straight, Cody's was noticeably curved up, with a shapely elongated dome of a cock-head that was only slightly wider than his main stalk itself. Unlike his blond friend, Cody was cut, with his glistening glans fully exposed. Cody's cock was of slightly darker brown color than the rest of his body.

"I am definitely going to have some fun time with these beautiful tube steaks!" Carey exclaimed while slowly fondling the boys' erect cocks, eliciting another round of laughter from all three of them.

Carey pulled the two boys closer together and docked their cocks with her hands, pulling Zach's foreskin around the leaking cock-head of Cody's dick. Cody started bucking his hips slightly, fucking his manhood inside Cody's wider dick, both being held massaged by Carey's deft fingers. The boys moaned lightly and leaned in to hug and kiss each other. Carey leaned forward and joined them, tenderly chewing on their lips.

Carey stood back and gently pushed Zach down on his knees and towards the Asian boy's leaking cock. Zach understood what she wanted him to do, and he quickly took Cody's long curved man tool into his eager mouth and started sucking noisily. Carey was mesmerized by the sight of the beautiful blond hunk's masculine face being stuffed with the long brown boy-sausage. Zach slurped and slobbered on his friend's dick with gusto, with Cody caressing Zach's face, head and ears. "I also want to get me some of that!" thought Carey. She settled on her knees next to Zach and gently pried Cody's cock away from him, guiding it into her own mouth. As she suckled on Cody's juicy leaking cock-head, Zach was working his lips on the rest of his friend's curved hard penis. Cody started humping his hips faster and was moaning lightly. Carey reached forward underneath him with her right hand and, after a bit of probing, located the Asian boy's butt hole. With a quick decisive movement, she shoved her index finger deep inside Cody's anus. That was enough to send him over the edge, and Carey felt her mouth flooded with several volleys of hot young spunk. She swallowed most of it, and shared the rest with Zach, kissing him deeply. They then both cleaned and lapped Cody's dick with their tongues. Amazingly, Cody's member was still hard!

Carey stood up, pulling Zach up with her. She hugged both boys and they started caressing Carey's silky smooth ripe tits. The boys leaned forward and started suckling like eager young puppies, Cody clamping his lips around Carey's right teat and Zach doing the same to her left one. She felt their hot moist velvety tongues tease her erect nipples brutally, causing her wet pussy to tingle with excitement. She caressed the boys' heads and faces as they worshiped her bosom. Carey slid down and took the boys' cocks in her hands again, smashing them together. She opened her mouth wide, spreading her jaws maximally apart, and stuffed both cocks in. She could only fit the two cock-heads and about an inch of each boy's bratwurst into her mouth, but that was enough. Carey slobbered over the delicious two-cock sandwich, bathing the boys' glans in saliva with her agile tongue. Zach and Cody were embracing, with their hands around each other's shoulders, while slowly bucking their hips to fuck Carey's eager hot mouth. She savored the heady stew of their teen boy juices, mixed wickedly and deliciously together in her oral cavity. She saw that the boys started kissing tenderly, and Carey pulled their pricks deeper into her oral oven. The buckling of their hips became more frantic and urgent. Carey began to milk the boys' members harder, sucking them in like a hoover, while squeezing their balls and roots of their stalks with her hands. In just a few seconds she felt the two cocks twitch wildly in her mouth and release volleys and volleys of hot sweet cum. Carey swallowed as much of the delicious two-boy cocktail as she could, with the rest spilling over on her chin.

She pulled away and looked up at the boys, smiling and licking her lips.

"Mmmm, a Zack and Cody milkshake! Yummy!" she enthused.

The boys pulled her up for another sexy group hug and a group kiss, all three of them sharing the tasty cum mixture from Carey's lips and face. Carey suddenly remembered her gymnastics and yoga background and had another wicked idea.

"All right, my sexy swinging farm boys, time to return the favor!" Carey exclaimed.

She threw her hands up, leaned backwards on her bent knees and stretched into a sexy naked bridge, with her hands and feet on the shower floor, her hairless wide open pussy facing the boys. Zach and Cody kneeled down and buried their faces in Carey's groin. She felt their tongues invade her genital area, urgently probing and exploring all the folds, bumps, nooks and crannies of her bright-pink juicy cunt. The boys' hot breath, their eager wet tongues and soft lips working over her dripping pussy were driving Carey insane with lust. She giggled and moaned as she felt the two tongues simultaneously stab deep into her vaginal opening. Carey then felt one of the boys chew on her vaginal lips while the other one bit gently on her engorged clit. That proved too much for poor Carey and she collapsed on the bathroom floor, laughing and squealing, with the boys falling on top of her.

They all stood up, still laughing, and went for another group kiss.

Carey then pulled Zach closer. She lifted her right leg and threw it up on Zach's left shoulder, hugging the blond hunk and feeling his cock press against her wide open pussy. Zach maneuvered his dick, inserting it with his hand in Carey's waiting vagina, and started eagerly fucking the beautiful auburn-haired girl. At the same time, Cody hugged her from behind, and she felt the Asian boy's cock next to her vaginal opening as well. Carey tried to open herself wider, and Cody deftly worked the head of his slender dick inside her pussy, next to Zach's cock that was already embedded deep inside her. The boys were now double-fucking Carey's stretched abused pussy! Carey felt her love canal incredibly full, with two young burning cocks tightly smashed against each other inside her sheath, mixing their leaking love juices with hers, making love to her and to each other. The boys were filling her up with their young throbbing man flesh to the fullest, and Carey's head was spinning wildly with lust, pleasure and excitement. All three 18-year-olds were moaning passionately, engrossed in the amazing experience. Cody was nibbling on Carey's neck and earlobes from behind while Zach was sticking his eager young tongue inside her mouth. Carey alternated between caressing Zach's muscular torso and reaching back behind her to stroke Cody's smooth toned body. Cody suddenly withdrew his cock from her cunt, and Zach grabbed both Carey's legs, hooking them with his elbows and lifting her body in the air, holding her up by her butt and back. As Zach was moving Carey up and down, impaling her pussy on his straining dick, she suddenly felt Cody probing her anal pucker, first with fingers and then with the tip of his hard cock.

A thought flashed through Carey's mind: "Hey, I am not sure I am ready for that!" But she was too overcome with passion and desire to protest, and decided to embrace the experience.

Carey felt Cody steadily push at her anal opening with his slick glans, and soon his dick head popped past her anal ring. Carey felt a brief pang of pain but it was quickly over. Cody wrapped his body tightly around Carey from the back and started to caress and stroke her tits while slowly working his long dick deeper inside her rectum. Soon Carrey had two hard erect cocks inside her again, only this time they were fucking her through two different love canals. Carrey thought that she would pass out from the intensity of their passionate lovemaking and she clung closer together to Zach's muscular chest, kissing his hot flaming lips like a mad she-wolf. She was a virgin to anal sex, and Cody's curved 9-inch snake felt incredible inside her anal sheath, so tight, searing, sinful, intimate and erotic.

All too soon she felt Cody withdraw from her insides again, and she saw him maneuver behind Zach. Zach put Carey's feet on the floor and continued hammering her pussy with both of them standing up now. She watched as the tall slim Asian boy slapped and caressed his blond friend's butt and then inserted his long hard boy torpedo inside Zach's bubbly muscular ass. Cody started pounding Zach's rectum while Zach was thrusting his thick juicy dick in and out of Carey's inflamed vagina. Carey reached her hands forward around Zach and hugged Cody's sleek taut torso. Zach groaned and whimpered, being squeezed into a passionate love sandwich. Cody put his head on Zach's shoulder, and Carey alternated kissing lustfully each of the two hunky teen boys.

Carey then separated from Zach, slid down the blond boy's body and took his dick, still covered in her vaginal juices, in her hungry mouth. Crouching in front of Zach, she slobbered on his throbbing fuck-stick and tugged on his hefty moist nuts. She then slid under Zach and started licking at the point of entry, where Cody's long curved boy arrow was entering Zach's rectum. Both boys cried and thrashed in ecstasy.

Carey, thinking of another gymnastics move, climbed into Zach's hands and turned her body upside down, facing towards him, resting her knees of Zach's powerful shoulders. She again clamped her ravenous mouth around Zach's sumptuous boy sausage, while Zach stuck his tongue inside her pink watery pussy. As Zach was vigorously tongue-fucking Carey's feverish succulent cunt, she was deep-throating his thick boy rocket and tugging on his swinging heavy balls. She also reached further down, fondling Cody's meat and balls as he continued hammering Zach's rectum.

While hanging upside down on Zach, Carey saw with her peripheral vision that they now had an audience. In one of the shower stalls across from them, a young black couple, a tall muscular boy and a petite athletic girl, were folding and caressing each other while watching the sexy threesome in front of them.

Carey felt Zach's tongue and lips savagely attack her engorged clit, working it over without mercy. Cody's hands reached from behind and grabbed Carey's boobs, caressing and kneading her firm slick round tits with gusto. Carey felt her body start to tremble and knew that she was second away from the brink. She swallowed in as much of Zach's rod as she could and applied the maximum suction she could master, while digging her nails into his tender dewy balls. Zach clamped hard on her clit, rubbing it furiously with his tongue and then biting it with his front teeth. Carey's entire body convulsed and she released a flow of her boiling love juices onto Zach's face and into his mouth. At the same time Zach's cock exploded inside Carey' throat, shooting out six or seven streams of hot tangy semen that flooded Carey's oral cavity. Carey also saw Zach's ass contract and twitch and realized that Cody was impregnating his blond muscular buddy with a flow of semen deep inside Zach's rectal chute. All three of them collapsed on the floor, panting loudly.

"Oh, my, oh, sweet Jesus, oh, my god!!" Carey sputtered out, "That was un-fucking believable! You boys really do know how to have a good time!"

She pulled both Zach and Cody for another group hug and licked and kissed their happy smiling faces.

"Yes, ma'am, we are here to please!" Zach said, grinning impishly and then kissing Carey's eyes, cheeks, nose and lips.

"Ma'am? I am just 18, you know!" pouted Carey jokingly. "You are going to have to pay for that, Sir!" she laughed while gently tugging on the boys' deflated dicks.

The three of them stood up and, with the hot shower still running, started washing off the sweat and fluids of their lovemaking, gently caressing each other's bodies.

"Guys, I have just realized something," said Carey slowly fondling the boys' cocks with her both hands. "In the Disney series the name of Zach and Cody's mom is also Carey!"

They all laughed hysterically.

"Well, mommy, this definitely gives me some wicked ideas for what we can try in the future," said Cody still laughing.

"Ah, you bad, bad, bad boy!" Carey giggled, slapping his glistening butt. "And bad boys need to be punished!"

"Aww, mom!" both boys exclaimed in unison in mock indignation.

Still laughing, all thee teens headed back to their lockers.

"Wow, I am really going to love going to school here," thought Carey to herself. "I just hope I will have time to get some studying done!"

12