Mixed Drinks, Bahama Sunset

Story Info
Want one? I'm in Apt 101...
11.2k words
4.71
9.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,099 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find Miss Steaks.

*.*

Bonnie Valasko sat underneath the large umbrella, golden brown eyes hidden by her Surewill mirrored sunglasses. The person looking at the attractive black and silver sunglasses could see a reddish metallic tint to the mirrored surface. The lenses themselves were red; Bonnie knew there was some ocular benefit to the red lenses, but was too drunk to remember, or care.

Through the red tint of her sunglasses, Bonnie watched the cute blonde neighbor lying in the direct sunlight on the chaise lounge. The apartment complex had an overly chlorinated swimming pool twenty feet from where the blonde lay, but in the two years she'd been living in her apartment, Bonnie did not remember anyone ever swimming in the pool.

Bonnie could feel a trickle of sweat joining the slight rivulet of sweat running along her left breast. Bonnie took another sip of her drink, then wiped her 34DD breast with the corner of her towel.

"Why the fuck I'm out here? Shit, got the AC on up high, got a big old bag of some killer hydroponic," Bonnie asked herself.

The blonde, Bonnie didn't know the girl's name, rolled onto her back, once again displaying her cute little titties and snug camel toe in her tan-thru white bikini. Her belly was a cute one, with an adorable little 'outie' belly button.

"Uh huh. That's why," Bonnie reminded herself, feeling her already very wet pussy grow even wetter as she watched the cute girl through her red lenses.

Bonnie gave one last suck on her drink and sighed with satisfaction. The blonde must have heard Bonnie's sigh or perhaps that last 'slurp' of the drink; she glanced over. Bonnie had her head tilted slightly away, but her eyes were facing the girl.

"What you got in the cup?" the blonde girl asked, smiling in a friendly way.

"Hmm? Oh, you talking to me?" Bonnie asked, swiveling to face the girl.

It was an absurd question; Bonnie almost laughed. There was no one else outside in the pool area. Who else would the adorable blonde be talking to?

"Uh huh. What you got in the cup?" the girl repeated, now sitting up and sliding her feet into her flip flops.

"Not sure what it's called; might have made it up myself," Bonnie admitted. "But was at the grocer's and seen a bunch of these rums? Just had to try them, know what I'm saying?"

"Rum? I, all Wade ever gets is beer," the girl said, making a disgusted grimace. "That nasty ass Gratchley's stuff."

Bonnie now remembered that the girl shared an apartment with Wade Savoie. Bonnie didn't know the relationship between the unnamed girl and Wade, the lease holder on the apartment. Nor did Bonnie care what their relationship was.

"Want some?" Bonnie invited.

"Yeah!" the girl enthused.

"Um, how old are you?" Bonnie asked as she stood from the covered chair.

"Mm? Oh, I'm nineteen," the girl said brightly.

"Bonnie," Bonnie said, hand outstretched.

"MM? Oh! Hi, I'm Kelli," Kelli Breaux said, giving Bonnie's hand a firm grasp and shake.

"I'm right here, in Apartment one oh one," Bonnie said, leading the way to her apartment.

Bonnie knew her light brown ass was displayed to perfection in her USA Flag bikini thong bottom. Her Bikini top also presented her large breasts to perfection. She hoped the cute Kelli was watching her firm buttocks flex and undulate, watching her hips sway slightly in a seductive manner.

Both Kelli and Bonnie gave an appreciative sigh when the 72 degree air blew across their very warm skin. Bonnie closed the door of the apartment and walked to her kitchen.

Inside of the cool, almost cold living room, Kelli looked around with interest. She knew nothing about furniture, but could tell that Bonnie's furniture was of good quality. Bonnie's couch and chair did not look like Bonnie had rescued them from a dumpster, as Wade had done to claim his burgundy velour couch and dark brown tweed rocker-recliner, that did not recline.

"See, they, I saw the coconut rum," Bonnie said from the small kitchen.

Kelli looked away from the large hookah on the polished coffee table and shuffled into the kitchen. Kelli looked around the kitchen at the decorative tea pot on the stove and the good quality knives in butcher block holder.

"And said 'Jah Mon! Let's give a salute to my Bahamian heritage Mon!' and then I saw the pineapple rum and there you go," Bonnie said, dumping an eight ounce can of coconut milk into the blender.

Kelli watched as Bonnie filled the eight ounce can with pineapple juice and added the juice to the coconut milk already in the blender. Bonnie used the can to measure eight ounces of Virgin Islands Coconut rum, Virgin Island pineapple rum and eight ounces of Virgin Island dark rum. Bonnie put the lid onto the blender and turned it on at a low speed.

Bonnie increased the speed of the blender, then turned and pulled a sixteen ounce plastic tumbler with built in straw from her cabinet. She turned off the noisy appliance and poured a good amount of the frothy drink into the cup. She then dropped a few ice cubes into the glass and handed it to Kelli. Bonnie then filled her own glass. Pushing her sunglasses up, holding her dark curls back, Bonnie squinted at the blender and wondered if she should make some more whatever this drink was called now, rather than wait. With a shrug, Bonnie decided it could wait.

"Bahamian Sunset," Bonnie giggled. "If it, if I'd used white rum? I'd call it a Bahama sunrise, but I just like dark rum better."

"You said, you, you're not Bahamian, you're not from the Bahamas, are you?" Kelli asked, sucking on her straw.

"No, my dad is, was, shit, I don't even know if he's still alive," Bonnie admitted. "Come on; living room's better than standing here."

"I that work?" Kelli asked, pointing to the hookah.

"Well, yeah," Bonnie admitted. "You smoke?"

"Yeah," Kelli agreed, then thought about it for a moment. "Wait, smoke what?"

"Got some unbelievable hydroponic; girl grows it is a micro-biologist. Shit is totally lethal," Bonnie enthused. "Want to?"

"Yeah," Kelli agreed, giving another hard suck to the drink. "This, this is good. This, what'd you call it?"

"Bahama Sunset, Bahamian Sunset, something like that," Bonnie said, loading the bowl with a generous amount of potent marijuana.

"I, I thought all Bahamians were black," Kelli said as Bonnie lighted the marijuana.

"We are," Bonnie agreed. "Well, I guess that's technically not true, but my dad was."

"I, you're black?" Kelli asked, bringing her individual mouthpiece to her lips.

"Mm hmm," Bonnie agreed, sucking in a good lungful of the potent smoke.

"That a problem?" Bonnie asked, voice strangled.

"No, it's just that, I mean, you don't look black," Kelli said, voice also strangled.

Bonnie was truly drunk now; this was her third or fourth Bahamian Sunset and the marijuana was of a very good quality. She alternated between sucking on the hookah or on her cup's straw.

"Man!" Kelli giggled, feeling the effects of the weed and the booze.

Bonnie took her Surewill sunglasses off of her head and put them onto the coffee table. Kelli glanced down at the sunglasses, then opened her pretty eyes wide.

"Those, those are, are those Surewill's?" Kelli asked.

"Mm hmm. Sure are. The spider series," Bonnie agreed.

"The spider?" Kelli asked.

"Mm hmm. See, they have the black chrome frame top piece and arms," Bonnie explained. "And the lenses are red. Oh! That's right! The red's good for low light."

"I, can I try them on? You know those are four hundred dollars a pair?" Kelli asked.

"Of course," Bonnie said, picking them up and handing them to the blonde.

"Oh, uh, yeah, of course you'd know how much they are," Kelli said, putting them onto her face. "Oh, wow, I mean, these, I, man! They feel, I've never had sunglasses feel this nice before."

"The springs in the temples make sure the arms fit," Bonnie explained, sliding open the drawer on her side table. "These? This is the shark series."

"You, you have more than one pair?" Kelli asked, astonished. "Wait, the sharks? Those, aren't those like a thousand bucks a pair?"

"Mm hmm, I believe so," Bonnie said, sliding the slightly triangular sunglasses onto her face.

Bonnie took a large lungful of smoke into her lungs as Kelli sat, staring in amazement at her hostess. Kelli took the Spider series sunglasses off and looked at the brushed aluminum framed glasses Bonnie sported.

"Want to try these on?" Bonnie asked, removing the sunglasses.

Kelli took the glasses and put them on. She looked around at the dimly lighted room through the dark gray lenses.

"And, of course, the snake series has the red frames with more oval lenses," Bonnie said, taking a third pair from the drawer.

"I, you got three pair of them?" Kelli asked. "Where's a mirror? I want to see what these look like."

"Bathroom's right here," Bonnie said, getting to unsteady legs.

"I can't believe, you, you got three pair of Surewills," Kelli said, following Bonnie to the bathroom.

Bonnie did not tell Kelli, but she actually had at least twenty of the expensive sunglasses in her apartment, in her car, in her office. Owning Surewill Group, Bonnie Valasko had first access to whatever her design and manufacturing crews developed.

In the small bathroom, Kelli tried on the shark, the spider, and the snake series. Both she and Bonnie agreed, the snake, with its red chrome frames with dark mirrored oblong lenses was Kelli's best match.

"Want another drink?" Bonnie slurred, putting a casual arm around Kelli's slim waist as they stood, staring at their reflections in the bathroom mirror. "Or smoke a bong with me?"

Kelli turned to respond and Bonnie leaned over and pressed her full pouting lips to Kelli's lips. Bonnie wrapped her arms around the girl's torso, relishing the feeling of Kelli's soft flesh underneath her fingertips.

Kelli opened her mouth; Bonnie did not know if Kelli opened her mouth to protest or participate but Bonnie took the opportunity to thrust her tongue into Kelli's mouth. She sucked Kelli's thick tongue out, pulling the girl's tongue into her own mouth.

Bonnie's hands came up and unhooked Kelli's bikini top. Bonnie heard an 'oomph!' from Kelli's mouth when the bikini top fluttered open.

Bonnie deftly unhooked her own bikini top and wiggled out of the satiny fabric. She groaned as she could now feel her hard nipples rasping against Kelli's sweaty flesh.

With a steadiness she did not feel, Bonnie managed to guide Kelli into her dimly lighted bedroom. She managed to position the blonde girl into the middle of her unkempt bed, Bikini top still loosely hanging around her slender neck.

Bonnie knelt over the prone girl, kissing the girl while her fingers touched Kellie's rock hard nipples. Standing, Kelli had cute little titties. Lying on her back, Kelli's breasts disappeared, leaving only a slight swell.

Bonnie pulled her lips from Kelli's mouth and bent to suck on Kelli's left nipple. She could taste the chemical taste of Kelli's suntan lotion, could taste Kelli's salty sweat.

"O God," Kelli squeaked out her first words since the kissing and touching had begun.

Still perched on her knees, Bonnie kissed and gnawed her way down from Kellie's tightly crinkled areolae to Kelli's adorable nub of a belly button. Kelli gasped and grunted as Bonnie nibbled on the cute navel.

Bonnie's instincts were to shove her bikini bottom down and straddle Kelli's pretty face. She wanted to mash her hairy pussy against the little blonde's face, ride Kelli's face to one or two bucking, grunting orgasms. Bonnie's instincts were to shove Kelli's bikini bottom down and gnaw and nibble at Kelli's inner lips, feast on the girl's nectar while working three, then four then all five fingers deep into Kelli's sex.

Instead, Bonnie eased Kelli's bikini bottom down, revealing Kelli's little scrub of blonde curls. Kelli shuddered and groaned as Bonnie blew warm breath over Kelli's puffy inner lips. Kelli lifted her hips to assist Bonnie in removing the bikini bottom.

Bonnie felt a wave of elation wash over her when Kelli lifted her hips. With that one small movement, Kelli gave Bonnie permission to continue. Kelli assented to Bonnie's sexual advances.

Kelli's taste was heady; her time in the sun had caused her to sweat. Their kisses and touches had obviously excited the girl; Bonnie lapped at Kelli's nectar as she completely removed Kelli's bikini bottom. Bonnie knelt between Kelli's splayed legs and licked and fingered Kelli's pussy until she felt Kelli's hips begin to buck and bounce on the mattress.

Bonnie liked, loved face sitting. She loved to press her pussy firmly on the mouth and nose of her partner, press down. She loved to dominate her partner in this manner; she would pinch their clitoris between thumb and forefinger and let her partner know they would not be allowed to breathe until they'd licked and sucked her to orgasm. If this were not the first time with her partner, Bonnie loved to dig her thumbnail into her partner's clitoris, gouging at the sensitive nub.

But Bonnie did not want to frighten the slender blonde. Bonnie knew there would be time later for her to dominate, subjugate the beautiful teenager. So Bonnie licked and fingered Kelli, bringing the girl closer and closer to orgasm.

Then, as Kelli was bouncing and grunting, Bonnie ceased and flopped down on the mattress next to the gasping blonde. Bonnie lay on her right side, her furry crotch close to Kelli's head. Bonnie then gripped Kelli's left hip and swiveled Kelli onto her right side. Gently, she urged Kelli's left leg to bend at the knee, once again opening Kelli's crotch.

Bonnie placed her left hand to the back of Kelli's head and gently pushed Kelli's face toward her crotch. Bonnie let out a groan when she felt Kelli's hot breath against her wet lips.

"Mmng, oh, oh yes!" Bonnie hissed out when she felt Kelli's tongue swipe from her sweaty perineum to the top of her wet slit. Kelli used her left hand the pull Bonnie's pussy open, used her right hand to thrust two, then three fingers into Bonnie's depth.

"Oh yeah, this girl's ate pussy before," Bonnie thought as Kelli lapped hungrily at Bonnie's sex.

Kelli thrust two, then three fingers into Bonnie as her lips wrapped around Bonnie's clitoris. Bonnie shivered again as she felt Kelli's tongue batting at her clitoris.

"Mmng, ack, erk, I, what?" Kelli grunted as Bonnie tongued Kelli's sweaty anus.

Kelli again captured Bonnie's clitoris as Bonnie continued to tongue Kelli's anus. Bonnie stiffened then cried out as Kelli's fingers found Bonnie's g-spot.

Kelli grunted out loud as Bonnie thrust two spittle wetted fingers into Kelli's rectum. Kelli cried out as Bonnie sucked hard on Kelli's clitoris.

After their second orgasm apiece, Kelli weakly rolled away from Bonnie's sex. Weakly, she reached down and pushed at Bonnie's two hands.

"I, no, no more, Bonnie, I, I'm my butt is getting sore," Kelli admitted.

Bonnie fought down her natural instinct. Her natural reaction was to tell Kelli that she, Bonnie was in charge, not her, Kelli. She, Bonnie would decide when Kelli's cute little ass was too sore to continue.

Again, Bonnie almost protested when Kelli reached over and pulled Bonnie's face to her own for a kiss. She, Bonnie, would decide when they would kiss. The two women kissed for a long moment. Kelli then wiggled out of the bed and padded, nude to the kitchen.

"Hey Bonnie, you, you make us a couple more them Bahama Sunsets?" Kelli asked.

"Oh yes ma'am, I, right away Miss Kelli ma'am," Bonnie said, adopting a subservient stance.

"Look. If it's too much trouble, don't bother," Kelli snapped.

Bonnie almost laughed; she recognized the posture, the inflection in Kelli's voice. Whether she'd come into her own or not, Kelli Breaux was a dominant.

Bonnie kissed Kelli, then got out a can of coconut milk. After she made another batch of their drinks, Bonnie allowed Kelli to guide them to the bedroom again. Lolling against the pillows, the two drank and kissed and touched one another.

"I, shit, what time it is?" Kelli suddenly asked.

Kelli explained that Wade would be coming home from his part time job at Casa Ole Mexican restaurant. She needed to have the meatloaf in the oven. Judging from Kelli's mannerisms, Bonnie deduced that, no, Kelli had not come into her own as a true dominant.

"What's the worst thing that happens, his meatloaf isn't ready?" Bonnie asked as Kelli gulped the last of her drink before dashing to the door.

"I, he, he gets mad," Kelli said.

"Oh wow, and we certainly wouldn't want that," Bonnie said.

"Hey, Kelli, here. Take these," Bonnie said, giving the girl the Snake series Surewill sunglasses.

"I, you serious?" Kelli asked, mouth open in shock.

"Yeah," Bonnie shrugged, really feeling the effects of the alcohol and marijuana as well as the sex.

"I, thanks," Kelli said and kissed Bonnie.

Then she was gone and Bonnie felt alone. She smoked another bowl of marijuana, lazily running her fingers up and down her wet slit. Then, after eating two bags of microwave popcorn, Bonnie slumbered.

Waking up again, Bonnie poured the last dregs of her Bahama Sunset into her glass, dropped three ice cubes into the glass, then masturbated, thinking of her beautiful, sexy neighbor.

The next day, Bonnie saw Kelli at the mailbox kiosk. It had been a grueling day in the office and the difficulties of the ad campaign were not helped by the horrendous hangover Bonnie had suffered through. Despite her headache and frayed nerves, Bonnie smiled. Kelli was proudly wearing her Snake series sunglasses. Her far too short tee shirt and skimpy red bikini bottom was sexy, enticing.

"Hey girlfriend, what up?" Bonnie said, resting a warm hand on Kelli's back, right above Kelli's sweet ass.

"Hey!" Kelli smiled and kissed Bonnie, directly on her lips.

"Been a bitch of a day; I'm going spark up a couple of bowls then order some Hop Kim's," Bonnie invited.

"Ooh, Hop Kim's? God! I, I love their twice cooked pork," Kelli enthused.

"Mm? Then, want to come on over?" Bonnie invited.

"Be right back," Kelli said, indicating the four envelopes she held in her hand.

"Wade can just eat up the leftovers," Kelli stated as she skipped up the metal stairs to the second floor apartment.

Looking over, Bonnie saw that Wade's car was in the parking lot. She frowned; Wade had done a poor job of parking. He was taking up two spaces, straddling the bright yellow stripe.

"Wade, Jesus, they're right there on the top self," Bonnie heard Kelli yelling, then heard a door loudly slam.

"Swear to God, men! God damned helpless little shits," Kelli snarled, flip flops loudly slapping the stairs as she stomped down to where Bonnie waited by her apartment door.

"Sing it, sister, sing it," Bonnie encouraged and Kelli giggled.

"By the way, that, that is a real pretty outfit," Kelli complimented as Bonnie let Kelli enter the apartment first.

"Hmm? Oh, thank you," Bonnie smiled, looking down at the pale pink shift and pale pink business jacket she wore. "It's a Barragona."

"A...a Barragona?" Kelli asked, mouth open. "Those, aren't those like what a thousand dollars a dress?"

"Probably," Bonnie said, placing her eel skin briefcase next to the couch.

"But since Cassie Barragona works for me..." Bonnie thought as she dropped the jacket off of her shoulders.

After a bowl of potent marijuana, Bonnie placed the delivery order with Hop Kim's. Then, she made a few Bahama Sunsets for them to drink.

Knowing he had a twenty dollar tip waiting for him at the Valasko apartment, George Kim bypassed three other addresses on the list and brought the two meals to Bonnie's apartment first. George received two tips this evening; the expected twenty dollars and the sight of a nude blonde lolling on the couch. George then retraced his route, making the three other deliveries he should have made first.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,099 Followers