Mixed Drinks, Bahama Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! That, that's it!" Bonnie said, watching Kelli eating an egg roll.

Kelli's movements were natural and sensuous. Bonnie's pussy gave a little spasm as she watched Kelli lick a tiny glob of duck sauce from the corner of her mouth.

"Cassie's going hate me, but fuck her," Bonnie said aloud.

"Hmm?" Kelli asked, looking up from her meal. "You want try the egg drop soup? It, God, I don't know how they get it so perfect, but..."

"Hmm? Oh, oh no, no thanks," Bonnie said, then startled Kelli by taking a quick picture of Kelli with her cell phone's camera.

"What? What'd you do that for?" Kelli asked, then shrieked as Bonnie sent the image to someone's cell phone. "Bonnie! I..."

"Give me your cell number," Bonnie demanded, ignoring Kelli's shock and outrage.

"I, why?" Kelli asked, "Bonnie, who'd you send that to? I, I never said you could send that to anyone. Shit; I never said you could even take my picture."

"Charlene and Marlene; they, I have them on retainer to do any makeup I need," Bonnie said. "Come on, cell phone number."

"Who? Retainer?" Kelli asked.

"Cell. Phone. Number," Bonnie demanded.

"Fuck you; can't have it," Kelli snapped, quickly wiggling into her tee shirt.

Kelli squealed again as Bonnie snapped off another picture of Kelli wiggling into her bikini bottom. With another 'fuck you' emphasized with extended middle finger, Kelli slammed out of Bonnie's apartment.

After smoking another bowl of marijuana, Bonnie ate Kelli's discarded meal. Then she lolled in her bathtub, lazily blowing the suds away. As she lay, Bonnie could hear her cell phone chime over and over as she received text messages.

Getting out of the tub when she was water logged, Bonnie smiled at the enthusiastic text messages Charlene and Marlene Falgout had sent to her.

"Me too," Bonnie said aloud as she read Charlene's declaration that she'd love to have an ass as tiny as Kelli's compact buttocks.

Looking again at the two cell phone images of Kelli, one with left breast and beautiful face, the other of Kelli from behind as she bent to wiggle into bikini bottom, Bonnie masturbated. Then she slept.

At the Wednesday morning business meeting, Cassie, as Bonnie had predicted, was none too happy that Bonnie was scrapping the current ad campaign. Even as the majority of the department heads agreed, the current ad campaign was too high-end, too glitzy to attract younger clientele, Cassie was adamant that they run with the upper scale images of her clothing line and the Surewill sunglasses lines.

"Cassie, one look at the print ads, our target market already knows they can't afford anything we produce," Bonnie again tried to explain.

"Fuck you; I'll just go to..." Cassie snarled.

"There is a five year clause in your contract," Bonnie advised. "You leave here? You so much as draw a stick figure on a sidewalk and I'll sue you for the five hundred thousand as stated in your contract. You really think Ingalls McNaughton will chance that?"

Cassie's tears did not sway Bonnie's opinion. Seeing the two cell phone images of Kelli Breaux, Carmen Arnold, the in-house photographer of Surewill Group praised the girl's natural posture and sleek lines. Carmen ignored Cassie's hateful glares as she rapidly scribbled some ideas on her notepad.

"Anything to add, Chad?" Bonnie asked. "Chad? Chad?"

Carmen Arnold gave the slumbering man a gentle, then not so gentle nudge. But Dr. Chad Hopper continued to slumber in his heroin induced sleep.

That was how Bonnie managed to secure the once renowned ocular surgeon to design her eyewear. Unwilling, or unable to accept his own homosexuality, the brilliant man slipped deeper and deeper into drug addiction. A botched surgery resulted in a patient's blindness and after a series of lawsuits, Dr. Hopper would have been lucky to be hired on at a Sunglass Hut kiosk in an outlet mall.

After the meeting broke up, Bonnie gently helped Chad down the hall to his office. She lay him on the comfortable couch in his office and closed the door.

"I, I can't believe you," Cassie tearfully confronted Bonnie as Bonnie softly closed Dr. Hopper's door. "How? How can you be so gentle with him and such a bitch to me?"

Bonnie softly wiped Cassie's tears away, then embraced the woman. She held Cassie while Cassie sobbed helplessly.

"Cassie, believe it or not, I, I am trying to help you. You, you are a brilliant, unbelievably talented designer," Bonnie soothed. "But, sweetie pie, the ads you want? Only the people we already sell to would ever be able to see your true genius, your true capabilities. We, we're trying to open up your base, not restrict it."

"I hate you!" Cassie screamed tearfully and fled the building.

Bonnie shook her head and smiled at Dianne Pratt, her personal assistant. Bonnie pointed to Dr. Hopper's door, indicating she wanted Dianne to notify her the moment Dr. Hopper woke up from his drug-induced slumber.

That afternoon, Chad and Bonnie continued to struggle through a potential series of eyewear, aimed toward drivers and other sports personnel.

"Bird, bird, bird; what, what's a dangerous bird?" Bonnie mused aloud.

"The cassowary is considered the most dangerous species, at least, where humans are concerned," Chad mused, dabbing at his heavily sweating face.

"The what?" Bonnie asked.

"The cassowary," Chad repeated. "Mainly indigenous to..."

"We're not going with that; good God, no one's ever even heard of them," Bonnie said. "Shit, I'd let you call the next line the Flamingo series before I'd let you..."

Bonnie and Chad looked at each other, then smiled and nodded their heads. Chad again wiped his sweating face and got to his feet.

"Oh my God. Every fucking prom queen in America will want the hot pink frames and pink mirrored lenses," Chad prophesized. "Sure will."

"Sure will," Bonnie laughed.

"Hmm? Oh! I, I didn't mean it like that," Chad laughed. "But let me get with Cassie and we'll pick up the Eagle? The Hawk?"

"We'll get back to that later," Bonnie promised.

"Okay, this, I'm seeing, what was that girl's name again?" Carmen barged into Bonnie's office. "But I'm seeing we just show her getting dressed for a hot date, a night of clubbing, and a night out on the town. Everyone wants her, everyone wants to be her."

"'Will she? Surewill,'" Bonnie read as Carmen placed a series of roughs on Bonnie's desk.

"Get her in here tomorrow and we'll do up a couple of shots," Carmen enthused, leaving Bonnie's office.

"Dianne?" Bonnie called out. "Get Brookes in here."

"Yes ma'am," Dianne said, her distaste of Michael Robert Brookes, their in-house attorney quite evident in the tone of her voice.

"Hey, I don't like him either," Bonnie muttered to herself.

Yeah?" Bonnie heard Michael's preening voice a moment later. "Hey Dianne; you doing okay?"

"Hey Dianne, what's the difference between a rabid dog and a lawyer?" Bonnie asked.

"I'd rather be bitten by the rabid dog?" Dianne guessed.

"People actually feel bad about having to put a rabid dog down," Bonnie said.

"You asked for me?" Michael sneered, entering Bonnie's office.

"Contract. Need to put a model under our exclusive domain. We will probably get Parasols to do a pictorial on her, but I want that to be at our discretion, not hers," Bonnie said.

"Length? Salary?" Michael asked, clicking on his recorder.

"Model's name is Kelli Breaux, spelled 'K E L L I.' Length? Mm, three, thirty six months with a renewal option. We retain full use of any and all materials for sixty months, five years after the termination of her employ with Surewill Group," Bonnie thought aloud. "Salary, four, five thousand a month."

"Five?" Michael verified, glancing at Bonnie.

"Mm hmm," Bonnie said, turning her attention to her computer monitor.

"You know, Ms. Valasko, my contract is..." Michael started.

"Mr. Brookes, if I thought I could get away with paying you minimum wage, I would," Bonnie said, pulling her attention from her computer monitor. "You want a raise? Then show me you're worthy of a raise. Sitting around, stroking yourself to bisexual pornography and cruising dating sites all day on my server doesn't exactly inspire me to pay you one penny more than I absolutely have to."

"Want a raise? Earn it," Bonnie said as Michael stormed from her office. "And I want that contract on my desk before I leave here this afternoon."

Bonnie smirked as she heard Dianne's laughter. A moment later, she clicked on Cassie's station to see what her designer might be working on. Apparently, Chad had been busy; Cassie was doodling lenses and frames in hot pink and bubble gum pink colors.

"No frames. Those eyeglasses that don't have any frames," Bonnie suddenly blurted out and picked up her telephone.

"Design," Cassie answered a moment later.

"Frameless eyeglasses," Bonnie stated. "The Flamingo should be frameless."

"I, yes ma'am, the, yes, yes I've seen them," Cassie said, growing excited. "That, Trapezoid...no! No! Parallelograms; single hot pink, bubble gum? Bubble gum pink metal screw, bye..."

From her monitor, Bonnie watched as Cassie deleted everything she'd been doodling out on the computer generated design grid and then had the frameless lenses in bubble gum pink parallelogram shapes.

"Genius," Bonnie smirked, already approving the final product before Cassie finished sketching the Flamingo.

Bonnie was sure most of the contract was simple cut and paste, but read through what Michael Brookes had provided carefully before putting it into a plastic folder with SureWill Group emblazoned on the outside. She placed the folder in her briefcase and got to her feet.

"Other than Michael Brookes, who's the worst lawyer you ever heard of?" Bonnie asked Dianne, pausing with her hand on the door knob.

"Daniel Eichenbach," Dianne said after a long moment of deliberation. "A friend of mine? Said Daniel had handled her dad's divorce and even the judge asked him whose side he was on. I heard he had to take the bar five times before managing to pass."

Bonnie found the man's phone number and called as she drove to the apartment complex. If she did not hate yard work so much, Bonnie would have moved from her apartment years earlier. She also had an irrational fear of being alone and isolated.

"Wonder if weed makes you paranoid?" Bonnie giggled as she listened to the garbled classical music on Daniel Eichenbach's answering service.

When Daniel Eichenbach returned her call, Bonnie placed him on retainer for Kelli Breaux. The contract Michael Brookes had formulated was typical cut and paste, but Bonnie did not want Kelli going to a shark of an attorney that would somehow nickel and dime her and SureWill Group. She wanted an incompetent attorney that would help rubber stamp the contract while representing the beautiful and sexy young woman.

Parking in her usual space, Bonnie pursed her lips in annoyance. Wade Savoie had once again parked in two parking spaces. That was aggravating enough. What was more aggravating was Bonnie did not see Kelli Breaux outside; she would have to march up the stairs and knock on Wade's door. And she would have to deal with a sullen Kelli and an arrogant Wade.

"Yeah?" Bonnie heard a male bark out when she knocked on the door.

Bonnie looked at the peeling exterior of the door. She wondered why she'd never noticed how think and flimsy the doors of the apartment complex were. She could not remember the last time she'd had the exterior of the apartment building painted.

"Bonnie valasko. I live right downstairs. Looking for Kelli Breaux," Bonnie called out.

"She ain't here," Bonnie heard Kelli screech.

"You sure? Got a job for her if she wants it," Bonnie cajoled.

"What kind of job?" Wade demanded, flinging the apartment's door open.

"Ass hole!" Kelli screamed at her boyfriend. "Told you, I don't want talk to her."

"What kind of job?" Wade demanded again, ignoring Kelli.

"By the way? That shitty park job of yours? Need go down and put the car between the two lines before someone calls management, hear?" Bonnie said to Wade.

Wade glowered at Bonnie. She regarded him coolly; the swaggering, posturing man did not intimidate her.

After a long moment, Wade snarled, "You going call them?"

"Might. Instead of worrying 'bout it, why don't you just go move the car and park like you got some sense?" Bonnie said.

"Why don't you suck my dick?" Wade spat, preparing to slam the door in Bonnie's face.

"Whip it out, big man. Come on. Whip it out," Bonnie challenged. "Kelli, about this job..."

Wade slammed the door in Bonnie's face.

"Move the car, Savoie or it won't be there tomorrow morning," Bonnie called through the door.

Five minutes later, just as she was about to light her hookah, Bonnie heard a knock at her door. Bonnie again wondered why she'd never noticed how flimsy the door sounded.

Bonnie peered through the peephole. Seeing Kelli's scowling face, and thankfully, no sign of Wade's puffy face, Bonnie opened the door.

"Wade just keyed the fuck out of your car," Kelli announced when Bonnie opened the door.

"Did he now?" Bonnie smiled a satisfied smirk. "Oh, he's going be sorry he did that."

Bonnie pulled up the security system on her cell phone and watched as Wade not only keyed her car in a maniacal frenzy, he also kicked in her headlights and taillights. After his rampage, Wade got into his own car and moved it in between two lines. Bonnie watched as he again keyed Bonnie's car, writing 'Bich' on the hood with the tip of his car key.

"Bitch has a 'T' in it, shit head," Bonnie smirked as she called 911.

Bonnie was almost giddy as she realized, thanks to the clause regarding Police, arrests, and destruction of property in the lease, she could now evict Wade Savoie. And, Kelli's name was not on the lease. This meant, thanks to Wade's actions, Kelli would potentially be dependent on Bonnie for a place to live.

Before the police arrived; it was, after all a minor violation, Bonnie outlined the contract with Kelli, outlined what would be expected of Kelli.

Kelli read through the contract. She still had her head down, reading through the document when the police did arrive at Bonnie's apartment. Looking at the security footage, the two officers went to have a talk with Wade. He was drunk and belligerent and earned himself a trip to the Bender Lockup for the night as he made threats toward Bonnie, toward Kelli, toward the police.

"Daniel Ei...Eiche... Eichenbach; he any good?" Kelli asked.

"I think so," Bonnie lied. "My PA recommended him."

"'Cause I want to add one thing to this contract," Kelli said, holding up the few pages.

"Hmm? And what would that be?" Bonnie asked, pulling the hookah out from behind the couch where she'd hidden it while the police were in the vicinity.

"Oh, I want some!" Kelli enthused when Bonnie lighted the marijuana.

"And what do you want to add to the contract?" Bonnie asked as Kelli took a mammoth hit off the hookah's mouthpiece.

"I get to keep all clothes and sunglasses I model," Kelli declared.

"Okay," Bonnie agreed, thinking that Kelli might actually be a little smarter than she'd given her credit for.

After two bowls of potent weed, Kelli said she was sick of Brick's Pizza and was dying for a good hamburger. Bonnie arranged with a ride share to have two burgers and one order of French fries and one order of sweet potato French fries from Clark's Drive-in delivered. Forty nine minutes later, when both Kelli and Bonnie had forgotten about even ordering the food, there was a knock at the door. Kelli squealed and dashed out of the living room while Bonnie pulled on a pair of panties and answered the door.

"Hi uh, um..." the young girl said, looking at Bonnie's large breasts.

"Oh! Hey Kelli! Our burgers are here," Bonnie called out, giving the girl a twenty dollar tip.

"Yeah, thanks lady," the girl said, still mesmerized by Bonnie's dark nipples.

In the morning, it was the same young Uber driver that brought Bonnie to the office. Bonnie was too busy with some messages from Cassie to notice the looks the girl kept shooting into the rear view mirror.

"Oh, hey, this, oh, oh, shoot, what, what used be here?" the girl asked as she pulled up in front of the Flowers property.

"Cal's Western Wear. Thanks; have a great day," Bonnie said absently, getting out of the car.

"I don't care, I don't know and I don't care," Bonnie said before Dianne could say anything.

Bonnie got on her cell phone and called Polly Chastaine, the attorney she used for all actual business. She gave Polly the details of Wade Savoie's willful vandalism of her BMW and gave Polly Wade's apartment number. Ending the call, Bonnie looked up to see Dianne in the doorway, smirking.

"Really? You don't use Michael Brookes for your personal business?" Dianne asked, placing the first of many cups of green tea onto Bonnie's desk.

"Michael is adequate at cut and paste contract law. He is not good at actual legal matters," Bonnie said, and nodded with satisfaction. "Just the right amount of honey; thank you."

"Now. Dot wants to see you ASAP," Dianne said. "No. I don't know what the little midget wants."

"Thank God Michael runs the HR department," Bonnie smirked. "If Dorothy Amindi ever hears you..."

Just after sending Dot, Cassie's Personal Assistant on her way, Bonnie looked up in surprise as Daniel Eichenbach's phone number popped up on her cell phone. Before she could utter a greeting, Daniel was requesting an appointment for himself and his newest client to meet with Bonnie and whomever else would make decisions at Surewill Group.

"Thought you said Daniel Eichenbach is a dumb ass," Bonnie asked Dianne.

Daniel Eichenbach was a dumb ass. Daniel Eichenbach was smart enough to listen to Kelli Breaux when Kelli made suggestions and demands.

In their four thirty meeting, Keli Breaux danced circles around Michael and Daniel. She and Bonnie did most of the sparring. In the end, Bonnie agreed that Kelli would keep any clothing and accessories, including sunglasses and shoes that Kelli modeled. In the off-chance that Kelli should prove to be non-photogenic, Kelli would be compensated three months' salary.

"Ever think about going into law?" Daniel simpered after all paperwork had been signed and notarized.

"Yeah right. Dropped out of high school," Kelli snorted.

Ten minutes after the Uber driver dropped Bonnie off, Kelli was in Bonnie's apartment, demanding to know why there was an order to vacate taped to Wade's door. Bonnie showed Kelli the lease Wade had signed, and showed the girl the clause about police and willful vandalism of property.

"Well, I can rent the apartment?" Kelli asked hotly.

"You could," Bonnie agreed.

Bonnie hugged and kissed Kelli. Kelli tensed up for a moment, then melted against Bonnie's embrace. Kelli opened her mouth and sucked hotly on Bonnie's tongue.

"Or, you could just move in here," Bonnie whispered into Kelli's ear.

The Flamingo series print ad and social media campaign started off with just a head shot of Kelli, blonde hair tipped in pink, Flamingo sunglasses perched on the tip of her nose so her luminous eyes were visible over the parallelogram lenses. Her bubble gum pink lips pouted playfully.

"She is fucking perfect," Carmen gushed, showing Bonnie the proof.

The Wolf series sunglasses ad campaign showed Kelli from just above her pubic mound, dressed in an unbuttoned Barragona men's dark gray blazer, gray sunglasses obscuring her eyes. Her blonde hair had been done up in a severe bun on top of her head. It was quite apparent that the blazer and the sunglasses were the only things Kelli was wearing.

The Tiger Series sunglasses were geared toward sports users, particularly drivers. For this ad, Kelli was shown from the side, the beginning of her prominent hip bone just visible at the bottom of the page. Her small boobs were encased in a strapless tiger print bikini top; it was not apparent whether she actually wore the bikini bottoms. Her adorable nub of a belly button was just visible, poking out. Her blonde hair was teased out into a wild mop. Her eyes were hidden from view behind the copper colored mirrored lenses as she peered over her right shoulder into the camera. The frames and arms of the sunglasses were a vivid tiger print.