Mixed Emotions Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was uni?" asked Marcie.

"It was OK, as usual. Nothing new or startling. However, I did get a call from Todd which was a bit startling."

"In what way?" asked a slightly concerned Marcie.

"Oh, Mom, he wanted to sleep with Trudi, a student on his course. Apparently she had arranged to share a cabin with him and sleep in a queen sized bed together this week. He talked about our polyamory agreement we discussed yesterday. I had to agree but I was really upset. What if I lose him to her? He said that she had been after him for two years but that he had told her that I would be his first so waited until after I was 18. But he's my boyfriend or partner and it's not fair of her to try to take him from me."

Dana burst into tears and threw herself on her mother, who patted her back gently and made reassuring sounds like she was a little child who had hurt herself.

"There, there, sweetheart. Let it out, cry your tears and let all the hurt out," she counselled.

After a few minutes Dana had run dry and was able to rest on her recliner next to Marcie.

"You know, there's an old saying 'If you love something, let it go. If it comes back then it's yours, if it doesn't then it never was.' Sounds like Todd's a bit like that. He'll come back to you. The difficulty you're having at present is that your ego is causing you to feel loss of a possession. Todd is not your possession. Polyamory means that you leave your ego at the bedroom door. You love a person so much that you give them the gift of freedom, which is the greatest gift you can give anyone apart from love. Let me ask you a few questions. Do you really love Todd?"

"Oh, yes, Mom, more than I ever thought possible."

"So would you do anything to make Todd happy?"

"Yes, I guess so," replied Dana hesitantly, seeing where this line of questioning was leading.

"Will sleeping with Trudi make Todd happy?"

"Undoubtedly."

"So, what's the problem?"

"The problem is that she's with him and I'm not."

"So what did you say anyway?"

"I told him that was OK, but with the condition that they used contraceptives. Apparently Trudi is on the pill, the scheming bitch. I also told him that he would be punished when he returned. He actually seemed OK with that."

"Good, sounds like you covered everything," replied Marcie. "Now just one other thing. You referred to Trudi as 'that scheming bitch'. This is the woman who is going to make your best friend, Todd, very happy this week. Is that any way to think of a person who will make Todd happy? It simply means that you're stuck in your ego and your supposed 'possession' of Todd. Really, you should be thanking her."

"I know, Mom, and today I did just that, but I'm just not used to sharing him sexually with anyone else. It's all too new and somehow very rushed, him seeking love with another woman after he's only fucked me a couple of days ago for the first time. I really do have an internal battle going on inside."

"That's really great. It's challenging your thinking and making you analyse your feelings; it's keeping you alive and preventing you from becoming complacent. It's also going to allow you to design creative solutions to something that could become a long term problem otherwise."

"I also asked him if it was OK for me to sleep with Daddy if I got horny while he was away."

"Oh," replied Marcie, "So how am I supposed to feel about that?"

"Well, according to you, that would depend on how you answered the questions you asked me."

"Hmmm, yes, it certainly would," replied Marcie thoughtfully, feeling the pressure to walk her talk.

"My answers are of course you can sleep with Greg and my condition is provided I get to watch and participate.

Dana smiled, "I was hoping you would say that. Now we've just got to wait and see if I get horny. Fat chance that won't happen. I've been feeling horny all day and Daddy is scheduled to wax my pussy later in the week, meaning I'll be extra horny after that."

"Well, then, I see nothing to be sad about. Sounds like a win-win situation all round. I'm sure Greg will agree too."

"Another thing, if I do sleep with Daddy, Todd said that he will then owe me a punishment. Does that mean our punishments cancel out or that we both get to punish the other?"

Marcie laughed. "Usually you would both get to punish the other. As he asked first I suggest you punish him first. Of course, I'll have to punish Greg as well if you sleep with him. Remember, the harder you go with him the harder he is likely to go with you. Can Greg and I please watch you punish Todd and Todd punish you seeing you'll probably want to use the Dungeon?"

"Of course you can," replied Dana.

"Of course she can what?" asked a naked Greg who has slipped into the house unnoticed, stripped off, grabbed a towel and joined the ladies on the deck. He gave Marcie a big naked smoochy kiss, while fondling her breasts and pussy and having his cock fondled in return. He then gave the same treatment to Dana who also responded by fondling his cock. He then lay down on the vacant recliner chair.

Marcie told him about her morning, much to Dana's amazement, and Dana told him about Todd and Trudi. At this stage she didn't add the part about sleeping with him, she thought she would keep that as a surprise. She had a hard time keeping her eyes off Greg's semi-hard cock, imagining it plundering the depths of her cunt and starting to feel her girl juices flowing between her legs.

After a short time sunbathing they all went for a swim and play in the pool. Marcie swam to Greg and, after cuddling for a while, by which time Greg's cock was well and truly hard, she sat on his lap taking his cock into her well-lubricated cunt. Dana observed all this from a few feet away, waiting her turn which came when Marcie lifted herself slightly and simply swam away. Dana approached her Dad and took her Mom's place, feeling Greg's cock force its way into her welcoming cunt, lodging his cock head alongside her cervix. She felt so full and loved by her wonderful Dad. They stayed together for a few minutes, with very little relative movement, before Dana also swam away. They then left the pool and walked naked, holding hands, into the house with Greg's erect cock leading the way. They showered, partially dressed, Greg in boxer shorts, the women in pool wraps, ate dinner and relaxed in the lounge.

When David came home he greeted Pam in his usual brusque manner and went to their bedroom to change out of his suit and into something cooler. When he returned Pam had prepared drinks for them and they went to the lounge to relax before dinner, which was in the oven. Pam started off by sitting beside David and giving him a big smoochy kiss.

"What was that for?" asked a surprised David.

"Darling, I have decided that it's high time we revived our love life," she began. "When was the last time we made love?"

"Oh, um, a few weeks ago I guess," replied a surprised David. "What's wrong with our love life? It's been fine till now. It's not as though we want to have any more kids or anything like that."

"Well, Gabby was telling me about her visit to Greg and Marcie's over the weekend. They regard sex as a fun activity, not just something you have to do occasionally or something to make kids. They even have a Dungeon with some sex equipment in it so they can play sex games."

"Humph! The only sex equipment I find necessary is hanging between my legs," replied David gruffly. "Anyway, you haven't answered my question. What's wrong with our love life?"

"I find it very unsatisfying. Do you know that I have never had an orgasm with you? You probably haven't even noticed. You just stick your cock in my cunt, wiggle it about a bit, cum, then go to sleep leaving me totally unsatisfied and frustrated," replied Pam, deliberately using words that she had never spoken before and which she knew would rile conservative David.

"Pam! Where did you learn that language? It's disgusting. You should go and wash your mouth out," retorted an offended David.

Pam decided to take the bull by the horns. "I learnt those words when I visited Marcie this morning. She took me into the Dungeon, stripped me, tied me to the bed and massaged me until I had cum twice. Then I massaged her and made her cum. It was wonderful."

"You what???!!! That is disgusting. It's the worst thing that I've ever heard. You will be damned to hell for sins of the flesh like that. I should divorce you."

"Go ahead and try," challenged a now irate Pam. "We've been married for 20 years and you haven't made me cum once in that time. I came for the first time this morning at the hands of a wonderful, caring loving woman. And you think you should divorce me!! Tell you what, buster, things improve or I'm out of here. That's my bottom line."

That got David's attention and he continued in a more moderate tone.

"OK, I'm sorry. I know I have never given you an orgasm, which I assume is what you mean by cumming, and that I am very quick when I make love to you ..."

"You call that making love? Huh! What do you know about making love? Nothing, nada, nix! What you mean is fucking. That's all you do, and you only do that to please yourself, not me."

"Darling, please, I do try. I don't know what to do to stimulate you or turn you on. I also have no idea who to turn to to learn. I guess I could go to a prostitute but then I'd be damned in hell for eternity. Honey, what should I do please?" David finished pathetically.

Pam reached across his back and cuddled him to her.

"I'm sorry, darling, I've probably been too harsh on you. I guess we both had this religious upbringing which is still running our lives. Nobody is or ever will be damned in hell for eternity. It is simply the religious leaders' way of maintaining control. We've left that behind us so let's not use that as an excuse to continue denying ourselves sexual pleasure," replied Pam, giving David a kiss. "I do love you so and most certainly don't want a divorce. What I do want is some way we can move forward from where we are now. I really would like it if we could go and have a chat with Greg and Marcie. They seem to have a very fun and healthy attitude towards sex. Would you come with me to visit them if I arranged it for us one night please?"

David thought about this a few minutes. He certainly didn't want a divorce. Pam was a wonderful wife in most ways, she just didn't know how to turn him on. Maybe if they went to Greg and Marcie's she would learn that. He didn't recognise any fault on his part, just as he realised that Pam didn't recognise any fault on hers, so he thought what the hell, it can't make matters any worse. Besides which, he was kind of interested in seeing what they had in their Dungeon, as they called it.

"Yes, I am willing to come with you to visit them. I think we're free this week so any evening this week would be great."

They finished their drinks just as Gabby arrived, then sat and ate dinner.

"Your Mom's been telling me a bit about your experiences last weekend," began David. "What happened and did you enjoy your time in the Dungeon next door?"

"Oh, Daddy, yes I enjoyed it so much although I did find it a bit challenging at the time," replied Gabby.

"So can you tell us in detail what happened?" David persisted.

Gabby blushed and turned away. She knew that her parents were very staid and old fashioned, especially about sex, and did not know if they could understand the pleasure that Gabby had received during her time in the Dungeon. Best hedge my bets, she thought.

"It's really difficult to describe what happened because it's such an experiential thing, you really have to experience it yourself to know how it feels. If I just described what happened then it would probably sound really strange to you because it is so out of context. What I do know is that I felt really loved and cared for and experienced enormous pleasure all evening," replied Gabby.

"I visited Marcie this morning and she told me a bit about what happened and took me down into the Dungeon so I could experience a little of what it was like there," began Pam. She then blushed furiously and looked away. "Marcie made me cum twice," she continued, "It was the first time I had ever cum in my life. It was wonderful."

Gabby stood up and cuddled her Mom. "Oh you poor darling," she said soothingly, reaching for a tissue to dry Pam's tears, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes, it was amazing," Pam whispered in reply.

Gabby looked at her father who was also blushing beet red. "You mean that you've been fucking my Mom for 20 years and never once made her cum?" she asked incredulously.

"Apparently," admitted a very embarrassed David, who secretly hoped the floor would open up and swallow him. "I didn't know how to and I didn't know it was important."

"Of course it's important. Hell, I've been masturbating for several years and when I was in the Dungeon I came many times. It's just a part of a healthy life. So what are you going to do about it?"

Gabby noticed the shocked looks on both her parents' faces, quickly replaced by concern.

"We're going to visit Greg and Marcie one evening this week and ask if they can help us," replied Pam. "What have you been doing to cum anyway? You're not 18 yet so I would have thought you were still a virgin. Who's been making you cum?"

"Oh Mom, Dad, I am still a virgin, reluctantly. No guy has fucked me yet and Chris will be the first on the night of my birthday. Greg and Marcie are allowing us to use the Dungeon and stay over, like Dana and Todd did last weekend. So I've been using a vibrator and my fingers to cum. All girls do from when they're about 14 or 15, well, most do anyway. Just because the law's an ass doesn't mean we can't have our fun."

David and Pam were losing their embarrassment, which was being replaced by curiosity, as they realised that their daughter was far more worldly wise than they had thought. Perhaps she could revive their non-existent sex life.

"So what specifically happened last weekend in the Dungeon that made you cum?" asked David.

Pam gave him a glance that almost implied that he was a dirty old voyeuristic man to ask such a question. However, Gabby was content in her sexuality and was quite happy to answer his question now on one condition.

"If I tell you, do you promise not to judge me unkindly?" she asked them both.

They both gave their promises.

"Well, one thing about the Dungeon, and maybe Marcie explained this to you, Mom, is that when experiencing sexual pleasure any pain felt is often interpreted as pleasure as well. They were also careful that as I was a virgin there was not going to be any penetrative sex, so that was a bit limiting. I'm waiting impatiently for when that restriction no longer applies."

Gabby looked at her parents to see how they were taking what they were hearing. They appeared to be just listening without any judgement. So she continued.

"They have some equipment there and some rope so they set up a thickish rough rope about waist high and had me straddle that. Oh, we were all naked, we got naked even before we went down there because we had been skinny dipping in their pool."

"What, all of you? Greg, Marcie and Dana as well?" asked David, looking shocked.

"Yes, why not?" replied Gabby. "You're not getting judgemental are you?"

"Ooops, sorry," replied David, "Go on."

"Anyway, they tied my arms to a stepper machine, and I had to start stepping to keep at the right height. The rope was raised between my legs so that if I didn't keep stepping I would rest my tender bits on it. I could always take my weight on my arms, but that would hurt them after a few minutes too. So eventually I ended up resting my pussy and clit hard on the rope, feeling the pain that this gave and my mind translated this into pleasure. After a while it grew so intense that I came and was actually pushing the rope against my clit as hard as I could to gain more stimulation. It was wonderful."

"Wow," said Pam, feeling wet between her legs and noticing the tent in David's trousers. "That must have been intense. What do you think of that, David? I see your cock is enjoying it."

David quickly readjusted his trousers, blushing.

"That must have been quite an experience," he said, thinking how much he would have liked to see Gabby writhing in an agony of ecstasy on the rope. "I really do think we'll have to see if we can persuade Greg and Marcie to invite us to share in the Dungeon," he said to Pam.

"But that wasn't all," continued Gabby, "After the others had all been sexually tortured Dana asked Greg to demonstrate for Todd how to give a woman a sexy massage. So he demonstrated on me while Todd massaged Dana. What a wonderful massage!" she continued dreamily, reliving the experience, "It lasted for ages and the sensations just grew and grew. Normally he would have ended up fucking me, but that was out of the question so he fucked Marcie instead. She had been watching and masturbating with a vibrator. So she came with Greg and I came on the vibrator, but that was only my third cum from the massage, I came twice before that while I was being massaged."

Pam and David were totally amazed by the frankness of Gabby's account. They had lost their ability to be shocked, and instead focussed on the joy and pleasure their daughter had felt. David turned to Pam.

"Darling, please see if you can arrange a visit next door, maybe tomorrow night."

"I most certainly will try," replied Pam.

"Oooh, can I come too please? I'll be able to catch up with Dana."

"Yes, of course, sweetheart," replied Pam.

"Thanks. I must go and do some study now for tomorrow. Goodnight." Gabby gave them both a kiss goodnight and walked to her room. In there she lost no time getting naked and using her vibrator to cum twice while reliving her experiences last weekend. She then studied for a while before dropping off into a dreamless sleep.

Pam moved to sit next to David on the settee, both still reeling from Gabby's account of her Dungeon experiences. She moved closer to David.

"Darling, I love you so much," she began, rubbing his cock through his trousers.

"I love you too, sweetheart," replied David. "I'm so sorry that I've been such a lousy lover to you. I'm just glad that now we may have a way to improve the situation. It's amazing to me how our religious upbringing can still adversely affect our relationship, even though we both rejected that upbringing years ago, or we thought we had anyway. I certainly find some of these ideas challenging, but it's going to be great fun learning how to pleasure each other over the next few weeks and years." He moved his hand under Pam's skirt and felt her wetness through her panties. "I guess we can start by buying you some sexy knickers and clothes," he continued. "Maybe you should go shopping with Marcie, she always seems to be dressed in a slightly sexily provocative way."

"That's a great idea," said Pam, pleased that David had raised it before she needed to ask. "You mean you've been ogling Marcie?"

"No, not at all," replied David instinctively. "Then you'd better start so that you can feel sexy and come home so I can relieve your frustration."

"Oh, OK then. What do you think of the skinny dipping parties they seem to have there?" asked David.

"Well, now that I've had time to think about that, they sound fun. Would you be game to try?"

"Only if you are," he replied with a twinkle in his eye. "Let's make our bedtime tea and head for bed."

Pam and David showered separately, took their cups of tea to bed and, when there, started exploring each other. To begin with they were like nervous teens on a first date as they removed each other's night clothes and for the first time looked at each other naked in the light.

"I never realised how beautiful you are," said David, cupping her breasts, "Really wonderful. For all these years I didn't know my wife was beautiful."