All Comments on 'Mixed Emotions Pt. 03'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Thank you, Sir, always enjoy your work. Great love story.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two Things...

1. Lots of run-on sentences. When sentences can end, they usually keep going with a comma. In my mind's eye, I'm trying to end the sentence but can't because it's still going for some reason.

2. COULDN'T care less. COULD care less means you/they care at least a little.

I'm still on the first page of this one, so I still have to continue reading. It's a great story, just those things kinda throw off the rhythm of the story a little. I love Ed and Amy. They're a sexy couple, and I could only HOPE to meet someone as loving and eager to settle down with me.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Great

Another great story. A little better sentence structure would have made it super great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
start of something

When did the author universe get so caught up in racism? Being "older" I was taught along the live and let live lines. I have hung out with peoples of all backgrounds and it seems the worst offenders of racial prejudice fall in the colored category. Now note your inner response to my use of the term "colored". We all are colored, some differently than others. I could say "darker in melanin content", but that would set Asians apart (and they have a specific bone of contention as well as a prejudice level that is mountainous).

Think about the terms you use in your personal dealings. I know plenty of "blacks" that toss around "nigger" with pride as well as disdain. Why are the rest of the humans limited in their use of this term? There are other colloquialisms that get used haphazardly and nobody blinks an eye. The thing is we shouldn't limit our lexicon to the "preferred" adjectives of the few noisy pieces of shit among us. The thought of black women dating white or lighter colored men is something that I have encountered and must say unless there is a basis of foundation for the building of a future, there is no reason to go on in such a relationship.

We all have our personal prejudices. It is a normal fact of life. It is acting in a negative way using prejudice as a basis that is the problem. It is good to see that there are some authors willing to play with these realities.

Rock on

Smoke

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Superb Ending

One of Your best, I figured Angela would end up with Norm. I would have liked to see more of Esmee in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story and a wonderful message

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Not only are your stories great, but while reading, I can't help but have a smile on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What else can I say. Except another great story. Now that I've read almost all of your great stories, it's hard to tell which one I liked the most, all of them were a 7 or more. They're going to have to raise those stars higher so we can give them the rating Thay deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That story was so great, it's right up to the 10 stars along all of the others. I can't decide which of the stories I've read is the best. Well, it's on to the next on.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Good stuff! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories