All Comments on 'Mixed Feelings'

by JamesRiver

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad!

No, not bad at all! Perhaps you could do a second one where David and Nancy make Christy their little plaything. Revenge on Dad will be complete. Five stars.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love

This mother and son have just crossed that forbidden line that leads to true unhindered love. Mom has stroked and kissed her son's errect manhood and then guided this instrument back into her womb. As she lies back and spreads her thighs she gives her son the ultimate sexual conquest his own mother. For the son nothing will feel better than staring into mommy's lust filled eyes as she guides his unprotected cock into her pussy. As the son once again kisses and sucks his mothers breasts he will hump away into mommy's cunt and hear his mothers grunts and moans of pleasure. As the illicit lovers increase the speed of their coupling they will stare into each other's eyes until they witness their lovers face contort in pleasure and orgasm together. As the son seeds his mothers fertile womb both mother and son will experience the most intimate and extreme orgasms of their lives. I loved this erotic tale and hope to read more about this loving mother and son from this talented writer.

SanibelBelleSanibelBelleover 6 years ago
Nice story

Hopefully, you continue writing. This was a bit short but so much better than page after page of the same fucking like so many. Also he wasn't the typical 10 inches, which ruins any story. Thanks for a nice little erotic story.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Short but very sweet

When she figured out why she reacted as she did

she took control and changed their lives

.

homerjayhomerjayover 6 years ago
5 stars

nice one. thanks for writing it.

Sapper257Sapper257about 6 years ago
Lucky Mother and Son

Wonderful story of love. As another commenter said "love between Mother and Son is beautiful".

Never mind the step-mum keep to the real thing.

Time for another story.

Keep writing.

REgards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous