Mixed fights

Story Info
To make money, one must look at what they do best.
4.8k words
4.5
7.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say something intimidating, but sexy. It can be silly, just say it with feeling."

My mask slides back down over my eyes blinding me momentarily. I pull it back up and breathe deeply. My breath feels wet against the mask material. I again kick myself for choosing this mask. It covers everything which is good, but I can't do anything with it. I breathe deeply and start.

"I'm going to kick her ass," My face burns red with embarrassment. "And Make her my bitch." This is so cringey I want to die.

The man, blond hair- probably dyed- pony tail frowns behind the camera. "OK not bad, not bad. Try like maybe be sillier? You will sound better like that."

"Like what?"

"Like say 'after I'm done with her, she'll call me daddy' stuff like that. Nobody wants to see you beat up a woman."

Good point, I think. "Okay I'm ready." I stare at the camera. "When I'm done, she's going to call me daddy, and I will give her what she deserves."

The smile returns to the blond man- Alex- which makes me feel better. My muscles are tense from what's about to happen as the mask slides down my face again and I pick it back up. Jesus this could suck.

"Good job. Now pull out your two forms of ID, pull off your mask and state your name for the camera and that you don't do this under coercion." He notices me tense up and states "This isn't part of the video package, it's for legal reasons so we can't be sued."

I nod, and as I pull off my mask, I marvel at what got me into this mess.

I was a collegiate superstar, a Division 1 two-time NCAA wrestling champ at 184 pounds and I was on my way to be an Olympian, and if I medaled, I pretty much wrote my own ticket. But then, tragedy struck- Coronavirus- and I realized that my dreams would have to be set aside. I had no money, and nothing was working. I had expected this windfall of cash or at least to be taken care of as an Olympic athlete. And then nothing. No trials, no future, everything shut down. Even if I wanted to get a job as a logger- like my dad- it was impossible given the situation.

So, I started looking for opportunities that were- a little less mainstream. I had called around until finally I received a call back from Mixed Fights. They said with my experience and with my body I could get a job and make $5000 to "sexy wrestle", I said no dudes, and they said that's fine we only do man vs. woman. We're doing a special where amateurs wrestle porn stars. I'd just need to get tested, do an audition and I'd be all set.

Once everything was done and the tests results were in I was there in a week. I was given one rule which is I had to abstain from sex and masturbation for 7 days. This seemed unnecessary but they said it was because they wanted the biggest cumshot they could get. I begrudgingly accepted.

I am 6'2" 200 pounds of muscle and strength. I have worked my entire life for this body and though wrestling always came somewhat easy, women came a lot easier. With my brown curly locks, green eyes, large shoulders, big hands and 7-inch-thick cock women came easy to me. I had to abstain for these seven days and had to dig deep to find excuses for no dates amd no booty calls. I hadn't gone even 4 days without cumming since freshman year of college when I was told "women weaken legs."

So, at the interview they asked what type of women I was into and I said MILFS. I have always had a thing for them and took any opportunity to try to hook up with my friends' mothers, my teachers, or just about any over 40 woman that crossed my path. They said they will do what they can. And a few days later I went to a nondescript factory building and here I was. In a large wrestling room about to wrestle a porn star.

"Tell me the rules again."

I look back at him. "3 3-minute rounds. Each round there is a winner, if a person wins two rounds- no matter by how much or how little- they take the fight. Where then there's a ten-minute prize round where the winner can do whatever they want to the loser. It's about sex so fingering, licking, sucking, squeezing not about just grappling. If the person taps out during the rounds the other person gets 1 minute of uninterrupted time to do whatever to the person, no hitting, no biting, if anyone says stop you stop. A "pin" is if anyone makes the other person cum. That's about it, I think. Oh yeah stay on your knees. Now that's it."

"Yeah, okay, do some stretching and make it last as long as you can."

That seemed ominous but all I cared about was the money.

A gasp enters my throat. Shit. It couldn't be. She was striding forward to me wearing a string bikini that might as well have been nothing. It barely covered her breasts and a small triangle of cloth covered her bare shaved pussy. My bulge was already starting to grow in my tight spandex shorts. I was so turned on; I couldn't believe it. It was her.

"Nice to meet you- "Her hand reaches out.

"James- I mean Lex." I blushed behind the mask.

"I'm- "

"I know who you are, you're Aubrey Black." My hand engulfed hers and I shook it lightly. Her hand was soft and squeezed gently as a smile took her face. She looked down at my semi hard dick and squeezed it lightly and I had to suppress a moan.

"Already? Well this will be easier than I thought."

"I-I-I"

"Aw amateur boys are so cute. How old are you- your real age, not what you told them sweetie?"

"22."

"Aw a little one. This will be fun. You seem really strong." Her hands squeeze mine appreciatively. Goosebumps formed where she touched. "Take it easy on me, big boy."

"I will."

"Good. Because I won't take it easy on you." Her smile is light and friendly and playful, like this will be fun. "You know win or lose; I think we can have some fun." She smiles at me, turns and I see the thong being engulfed by her beautiful ass. I'm in love, I think sardonically.

I stretch a little as I see her sexily stretch against the wall and we are instructed by the cameraman to take our places. We are staring at each other across the small distance separating us on the mat.

A sexy redhead who looks to be 2 years younger than me comes up wearing booty shorts and a tight shirt. Her nipples push against the shirt leaving nothing to the imagination while her tight shorts push against them and look like they're about to explode. My already oversexed mind is working overdrive as I imagine her mouth engulfing my cock and I flash back to Aubrey in front of me doing the same thing to me. My mind is a flutter as I feel a little nervous, anxiety gripping up my mind.

"Ready Round 1, Begin."

Round 1: A smile hits my lips My hands reach out lazily for her to play a little and she reaches over my arms and pulls my mask down so I can't see. My hands immediately go right to my mask and starts to pull it up. She ducks underneath and her head makes a beeline for my cock. Her head hits me in the stomach taking the air out of my lungs and I fall to the floor on my back. Tears hit my eyes as my mask still covers my eyes. She grabs my hands and pushes them quickly to the ground as she slides her hips up to sit on my face and starts pulling off my shorts quickly with my softening erection making it difficult for her. I buck up and she slides her pussy hard on my face grinding into my mask not allowing me to see. My breath comes out tight and I'm blinded.

Her hands start to work my shorts off, and I can feel the cool air hit my cock quickly. I start to struggle with my legs kicking off but, her base of balance is pretty good. I manage to grab her hips and buck my hips getting her off balance and push her away. My mask slides down over my eyes again as I sit up. I straighten up and my cock is in the air hard as a rock. She stares at my cock with dangerous intent as she rushes towards me. I decide enough is enough as I take control. I arm drag her and grab her hips and start to get behind her. Instead of being taken down she goes straight for my cock and starts stroking with soft caresses and tight hands. My cock immediately responds with getting hard as steel. Her breath slides over my cock, teasing me, exciting me.

Fuck. I think, it's been too long. I reach down and pull off the strings of her bikini allowing her breasts to spill out sexily. And she doesn't care. She keeps stroking and lightly sucking and I feel my balls start to squeeze and tighten. Fuck. I can't cum. I start squeezing her nipples and she doesn't care. Oh shit. I know her plan. I reach for her hair as her mouth slurps around my cock. Burying it in her mouth, swirling her tongue deep around my cock. I pull her hair up and look deep into her eyes as the smirk reappears on her face and she spits right into my mouth. I drop her hair and she drops back to my cock. I can feel the cum churning in my balls. I slide my hand down to try to play with her pussy, but I can't quite reach. I'm going to cum- god this is so embarrassing. So early, so easily.

"Time! One minute break!"

She gives one last lick as my cock pops out of her mouth and my breath catches and I try to breathe. I try to calm myself. She leans forward and kisses me lightly on the lips and her mouth slides up to my ear. "You know when I win, I'm taking your ass, right?"

The cold air hits my lungs and I sit up aggressively going to my corner. I look at her through my mask, and I realize that not only do I want to win, I need to win. I sigh thinking, in for a penny in for a pound, and I reach behind and pull my mask off and I feel my brain start to clear immediately as I'm able to breathe again.

She looks over at me as the seconds tick to the second round. "Good, I like knowing the men before take their ass." I see her look towards the intimidating strap on just to the left of the camera. I feel the tension spill out. I breathe deep and close my eyes. I've been down before. And I will win. But how? I think again and again as the rules swirl in my brain. Bingo. I breathe deeply and my confidence returns with my breath. I look at her and smirk. "You're mine."

"Big talk for a little man." As her eyes look down and up at my cock.

"It won't feel so little when I'm buried in you."

"Ooo tough talk. If I win this round, I get your ass."

"You won't."

The redhead comes forward, this time her tops off and her small shapely breasts stare out and poke out in the cold. She's as topless as Aubrey Black and her nipples point out at me.

"Second Round. Begin."

My hands immediately reach for her right leg and I lift it and slide her body to the ground with her landing on her shapely behind. She tries to catch herself with her hands. Perfect, I reach for her left one and pull it to me leading to her falling. I pull her arm and step over head while she grabs my bare ass and I pull her arm into a kimura and she taps immediately.

The ref steps in. "Time stopped. Lay down. Put a minute on the clock. Go."

I pull the strings of her bikini bottom and her bare pussy stares up at me. My immediate urge is to enter and fuck her as hard as I can. Her sexy MILF body laid out in front of me. I look up and see her confident smirk. I start to blow gently on her thighs, and she looks down at me. "What are you doing?"

"Testing out a theory, now shhhh." I start to blow lightly against her thighs going from the bottom of her knees to right at the crease between her pubis and her thigh. I start to blow lightly closer and closer until I jump over her pubis and go to the next side. Her breath catches. I'm right. I continue slowly doing this and I notice her nipples are standing up at attention aggressively.

"A minute has expired. Now take your places. And begin."

I reach for her and spin her around. I grab her and she turns in I wrap my legs around her hips setting her face down onto her stomach. My arm reaches under her throat and she immediately taps.

The ref steps in again. "Time stopped. Lay down. Put a minute on the clock. Go."

My hands slide over her body, gently touching everywhere that aren't her breasts and pussy gently teasing, feeling goosebumps erupting all over her body. She feels it, the butterflies.

"What are you doing?"

"Teasing."

"Why?"

"Isn't it obvious," I reach up and pull her mouth to me as I gently kiss her before pulling back. I reach forward and start to nibble at her ear. I whisper "I'm going to make you cum."

"But-"

"You're going to cum for me. And then I'm going to do what I want to you."

Her breath catches. My tongue finally gently slowly engulfs her nipple and she's trying to get more of her nipple in my mouth. My fingers slide down to around her pussy and I almost, but not quite, gently touch her pussy and she moans and tries to get more of her pussy against my fingers, but I'm just barely out of reach.

"A minute has expired. Now take your places. And begin."

Her breath comes back and she looks a little shaky on her knees. Good. She tries to charge at me again. But this time I'm ready for her. I wrap her in a guillotine choke, and she taps out again. Even quicker than the last time.

The ref steps in again. "Time stopped. Lay down. Put a minute on the clock. Go."

My fingers return to her thighs and I peel them apart and I start to slowly start to lick her clit, little pressure, making her want more, making her need more. Her moans come now. I slide up to her as my cock slides against her pussy. And the rubbing starts. Back and forth, back and forth.

"Fuck that feels good." She moans into my mouth. "You made a mistake though,"

"A risk, not a mistake." I moan into her mouth as I kiss her neck without fucking her, with almost but not quite.

"You're still mine." Her mouth moans into mine and I can feel it.

"Maybe, maybe not." I pull away and my mouth goes wild. I nibble at her clit and I start to lick deeply. My fingers enter her pussy and I start to curl upwards to her clit. My tongue and mouth suck on her clit as she bucks her hips. I curl upwards and once she's starting to enjoy it I pull out completely and go back to sucking the inside of her thighs.

"What the- "

"Just a taste of what's to cum."

"You-"the frustration enters her eyes and I smile back.

I slide up and kiss her cheek as the ref states. "A minute has expired. Now take your places. And begin."

I look at the big clock and I have a minute left in this round time flies when you're having fun, I think. That's fine, I think. She looks ready for the coup de grace.

Her face is flushed, her nipples are hard, and she's turned on. She looks in heat, dazed, confused, turned on. Perfect.

I reach underneath her and pull her shaky legs out from under her. She falls to her back. Her arms above her head. I pull her so her legs are straight up into the air and all the weights on her upper back and shoulders. I immediately dive into her pussy working it with my tongue. And my fingers go and start to knead her breasts squeezing her nipples. I hear a faint moan. And then I hear what I wanted to hear. "Suck my clit, harder."

I got her. I look into her needy sex crazed eyes. "Anything for you love."

And my tongue sucks while I finger her harder. Her walls grip my finger as her hand goes down and starts to stroke my cock. I let her legs fall to the side as I finger tighter and her mouth licks my cock. I'm revved up but I'm focused so my orgasm is at bay. Hers is not.

I lick and finger and her pussy walls milk my fingers. I'm going to win. I think excited. She moans against my cock. I start sucking. "Cum for me baby."

Her moan sexily escapes her lips.

"Time! One-minute break!"

I breathe deeply and greedily as I release from her. So close. She lays for a few seconds breathing deeply trying to get relaxed. And she sits up and smiles brightly at me.

"Close."

I smile back. "I'll get you next time."

"We'll see. I have a few tricks of my own."

"I can't wait to see them."

"Good."

The redhead comes forward, this time fully naked, her bare pussy staring at me and turning me even more. She smirks lightly at me and I can't help but think about her bent over and fucked the way she deserves.
"Round 3. It all comes down to this. Begin."

I grab her leg and take her down again and she sits on her butt. I lazily start to try to stack her again, when her leg wraps around my neck, oh no. She grabs her other leg and the choke tightens. Oh no. A triangle choke. My air cuts off, and my hand falls to the mat tapping three times lightly. She got me.

The ref steps in again. "Time stopped. Lay down. Put a minute on the clock. Go."

I lay on my back on the sticky wet map from our sweat and her juices and she slides between my legs and starts to squeeze my cock and I gasp. She smiles and lowers her mouth to my cock and breathes on it as she speaks sending chills up my spine.

"Easy boy. A minute's a long time."

She teases my cock with her tongue, stroking and sucking. Her mouth goes down to my balls and starts to suck my balls while her hand starts jerking me off. Up and down, up and down. Squeezing and jerking me off. Faster and faster as my cock grows, and I can feel it coming.

She puts my cock between her breasts and starts to jerk me off, slowly at first, then faster and faster and harder and harder. "Admit it big boy, admit it."

"Admit what?"

"That I win."

I grit my teeth, thinking about anything other than her tits wrapped around my cock. "I'll win." My voice sounds shaky, hoarse, and unbelievable.

She smiles sweetly and returns to my cock. "Sure, you will, sweetie." Her mouth engulfs my cock and I can feel my balls churning. It's about to happen.

"A minute has expired. Now take your places. And begin."

Thank god. I think. My eyes lower in anticipation as I stare at her. My brain sex crazed. I look at the clock. Two minutes left.

I won't let that happen again.

I lean forward with my hands outstretched slowly before I grab her wrists and pull her close to me. Our chests touch, her softness touching my strong chest. And our tongues battling closely. We roll on the ground until I'm on top. I start squeezing and kissing and licking her neck while she does the same to me. My hand slides to her pussy as I suck on her neck. Her hands engulf my cock and balls. I roll to my back and pull her pussy into my face. And start to suck on her clit hard. She bucks into my face as she sucks my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

I can feel my balls churning again so I slip my finger into her pussy and roll her onto her side as I start to lick and suck her clit. Her walls cling to my finger. I can sense it for her too. She's about to cum. I start going faster and faster. As she sucks harder and harder. I can feel it coming.

It'll be down to the wire. I just go balls to the wall fingering her g-spot while my mouth sucks her clit harder like she likes. I can feel it cumming.

"Oh I'm going to cum." Her pussy bucks and she releases my dick. I'm going to win. I go faster and I can feel her pussy squeeze tighter than ever when-

"Time! This will go to the judges."

I release her and I fall back a little. Shit. That was hot. My dick pulses and it takes everything I have not to cum. I breathe heavily, reach down and help Aubrey to her feet. I kiss her on the lips.

She smiles at me. "I didn't expect that."

"Me either."

"We should do it again sometime."

"Maybe."

"Maybe?"

I smile down at her. "Definitely." She reaches up and kisses me lightly on the lips with a playful smile on her lips.

"The judges have reached their decision." The little redhead states. She grabs both of our wrists and faces us forward. "One judge scores it 2-1 Lex, another scores it 2-1 Aubrey. And the last scores it 2-1 for...

"LEX!"

She raises my hand and pulls Aubrey to the floor. "Now, take your prize."

12