Mixed fights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"No?"

The redhead looks confused. And I grab her wrist and pull her down with Aubrey. "Prizes."

"But, I'm not- "

Aubrey looks at her. "You are now." And kisses her hard squeezing her nipples and kissing her neck. The kiss breaks and the redhead shrugs and goes back in for a kiss. I nudge them with my dick and they cum up for air and starts to kiss my dick and suck it. I can already feel my balls churning.

Aubrey looks up at me seriously. "If you cum now, could you get it up again?"

"Yes definitely."

Aubrey looks at the redhead as the redhead bobs on my dick. "The joy of youth." She smirks and goes back to sucking my balls. "I want you to cum in my mouth." She pulls the redhead off as the redhead plays with her tits and pussy. She sucks harder and harder and I already feel it. 7 days of pent up cum. The redhead starts to suck my balls hard.

I explode deep into Aubrey's mouth. As seven days of pent up cum explode into her mouth she swallows most of it, like the professional she is. And the redhead licks up the rest. I am in heaven. They exchange kisses deeply and swap my cum between them. And it's so fucking hot that my dick's already rising again. But one good deed deserves another. I throw Aubrey on the floor and lift her legs high. I point to the redhead.

"You-"

"My names Amber."

"Amber, suck her nipples. She needs this just as bad as me."

Amber lick and teases Aubrey's nipples slowly and sensuously and then harder as I start to eat her pussy. Just like me it's going to be quick. I lick and suck her clit and play with her G-Spot before I feel it boil over. I curl my fingers and I feel it. She moans. And explodes squirting into my mouth. Her tasty sweet juices hit my mouth exciting me even more.

Aubrey's body tenses and her hips arch and then her body settles, and a contented cat smile hits her face. "I needed that." She sighs totally relaxed.

Amber looks slightly left out. So I lean in and start to kiss her and massage her breasts as my cock has engorged fully. I slip my finger down her tight stomach and start lightly teasing her clit. I squeeze and suck her nipples as Aubrey sits up and makes out with Amber. Kissing and lightly pulling her hair. I slide down and I start to kiss lower and lower.

Aubrey pushes me onto my back as they both begin to suck my dick again and I enjoy the view of two beautiful women sucking my hard as a rock cock. I start to slide my hand down and play with Amber's pussy as Aubrey climbs on top of my cock. She squeezes it with her hands and strokes it, making me more and more turned on as I stare into this beautiful woman's eyes.

"Sit on his face."

Amber slides over and sticks her perfect little pink shaved pussy into my face and starts to hump my face. I lick and suck her clit nibbling lightly as I feel a tight wet pussy squeeze my cock. I feel my cock slide all the way deep into her pussy. All the way in, deep. Each inch of my cock flexes as she squeezes. Amber and Aubrey start to kiss, their tongues battling. Both hands going to breasts and then sliding lower.

My hips arch as I squeeze Aubrey's hips and pull down hard onto my cock flexing deep inside her. I continue to multitask as I suck and lick Amber's pussy. Sucking as her pussy grinds into my face. I can feel Aubrey's pussy milking my cock.

Amber slides off my face and her and Aubrey switch places. A new tight pussy wraps around my cock. Equally tight, but different. It squeezes more involuntarily. Oh, she's one of those. I think as my hand slides down and my finger plays with her pussy and already Amber is close. I can see.

"Cum for me." Aubrey says. And Amber cums hard on my cock. My cock rocking deep into her as her orgasm squeezes through her body. Exploding throughout. Fuck that was hot.

My balls are churning. Amber slumps forward kissing Aubrey thanking her continuously, lovingly softly.

Aubrey smiles down at the younger woman and lifts her up. "One more job to do love."

My cock feels cold as my cock slides out of Amber's pussy and she stands up. "Stand up, Lex. Cum on our faces again."

I stand up, my cock at attention as it starts to get close again. My balls being played with always sends me close to the edge. "You're going to cum on Amber's face. And I'm going to lick it off. How's that sound?" I groan in appreciation.

I jerk off fast and hard and I feel my dick grow. I explode onto Amber's face, and as the after-orgasm glow settles on me Aubrey is living up to her promise as she licks the cum off her face.

"Cut. Great job guys! That was fucking great." He smiles beaming to me.

I had almost forgot the camera was there. A towel is handed to Amber. Amber looks up at the director expectantly. "Don't worry, we will settle up with you. If you wanted a bigger part all you had to do was ask." He smirks at her and she sticks her tongue out playfully out at him as a robe is brought for all three of us and she leaves for the bathroom.

Aubrey stands up after getting her robe and hand towel to wipe her face. "Hey Aubrey." I say and she turns to look at me. "I was thinking..."

She puts her finger up to my mouth. "It was good kid, don't get ahead of yourself." She smiles lightly and turns to walk away.

She turns around and smiles back at me before heading towards her dressing room, "have your people call my people."

I smirk as she walks away. I don't have people. I think and I laugh lightly to myself as I go and head for the shower.


12