Mixed Marriage, Very Mixed Babies

Story Info
Chinese student gives local boy black babies.
7.9k words
3.98
16.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The news is full of people worrying about how easy it is for teenagers to get access to porn nowadays. But teenagers have always had access to porn, just in different formats. My dad's generation talked about finding stashes of porn mags in bushes in the park. I had access to porn on Usenet and other early internet services.

Unless you were at a university or a company with a very expensive connection you probably couldn't download anything from alt.binaries. And with so little bandwidth to share, downloading binaries would have been noticed. Words would have been had. P45s would have been issued.

I was just 18 when we got a dialup account, so I downloaded text porn at home.

I liked the stories, of course. I also liked the ads. The ads were really little stories with lots of the details left out. If you read an ad you could make up the story yourself.

I liked reading the ads from couples who wanted another man. And I always imagined myself as the husband whose wife was pleasured by the man of men they recruited. And being 18 I could enjoy a lot of stories every night.

By the time I started university I knew that I had a kink. But I also knew that university was a whole new world. I'd go in as someone whose only topic of conversation was what they studied at A Level and I'd leave a remade person. Or that's sort of what I hoped.

That's sort of what happened. But now how I expected.

* * *

The Students' Union ran a big party on the Friday night of the first week. I put on my best shirt and trousers and went along to the club but I was bricking it. I had no social skills. I had a horrible feeling that I'd end up drinking three pints of nasty lager, feeling unwell and going home without meeting anyone.

Weirdly, that's not what happened.

I didn't know anyone, so I went straight to the bar for a discount pint. As I found a place to wait I felt a light hand on my shoulder. A Chinese looking girl spoke to me.

"Hello, I'm Hua, who are you?"

Her sentence structure sounded a bit formal and forced but this was better than I had hoped for, so I smiled.

"I'm Rufus. Pleased to meet you, Hua. Would you like a drink?"

"Oh, thank you but no. Alcohol makes my skin go red. Is there a quiet place where we could chat?"

Eventually we found what the club called the chill-out room. It just had some ambient music and we could hear each other really easily.

Hua explained that she was a foreign exchange student. One of her goals was to improve her English.

"What are the other goals?" I asked.

"One is that I've never kissed a boy before. Maybe I could reach that goal tonight."

"That goal is yours for the taking. If you reach for it I think you'll find someone very willing to kiss you."

Hua's kiss was soft and gentle. I responded with a little more passion and she then kicked it up a level. Our tongues duelled and I was in heaven. I had almost not come out. I thought the event would be a drunken disaster for me. Instead, I was kissing a very pretty Chinese girl and neither of us had even bought a drink.

We spent a long time in that chill-out room. Only kissing, of course. But I couldn't have been happier. Eventually we paused and I spoke.

"Hua, I'd really like to see you again. Is that OK?"

"Of course, I have not practised English tonight. We can meet in the library lobby at 12 tomorrow. We can speak and then maybe more."

"That sounds brilliant. I'll wait by the phone booths."

"I'll recognise you, silly Rufus," she teased. You have red hair. Even here in Britain you are a bit rare."

* * *

I didn't want to be late, so I was in the library lobby at 11:30 the next morning, of course. Hua was pretty much on time.

"It's about time for lunch. Where would you like to eat?"

"In our English courses they told me about a thing called a 'greasy spoon café'. Do you know if there is one near here?"

"There's normally at least one on every high street and I'm sure there'll be one near a university campus. Let's walk and explore."

We found the nearest greasy spoon and Hua was delighted to try a full English breakfast for her lunch. We spoke while we ate and I realised that Hua wasn't just pretty, she was determined. It was probably even more attractive than her face and figure.

"Thank you for lunch, Rufus. I am staying in the Margaret Halls. Would you like to see?"

I was as excited as I could possibly be. Of course I wanted an invitation to her room. When we got there, Hua invited me to kiss her again. Then she asked if I was interested in taking things further.

"I am sure I'd be happy to do anything you want, Hua. You set the pace. I'll let you know if you go too fast for me."

"OK. Undress me."

I knew I had to do this well. I had to make her feel special, even if she was just wearing jeans and a t-shirt. So I gently kissed her body as I removed each item of her outer clothing. I even kissed her feet when I removed her boots and socks. She was standing in front of me in simple white cotton knickers and a white bra, supporting a tiny pair of breasts.

"May I remove these, too?"

"Only after I have removed yours. We should be equal. That is important in British culture, right?"

"Yes, that sounds very good."

I was excited but a little worried that she might find my cotton briefs with a racing car motif a bit childish. I hadn't expected anything like this today. I was completely unprepared for Hua.

"Now, you can take my bra off."

I'd never done that before, so working out how to undo the clasp without looking was a bit odd. But eventually I got it and threw her bra on her bed. I bent down and kissed each of her nipples.

"That was nice, Rufus. But I want something nicer. Please take off my knickers. Then, you can kneel in front of me."

A real life girl was letting me completely undress her. I was so excited. But even better, she was taking command. She was giving orders. She was making me her servant. As I knelt before her I had so many contact ads and erotic stories running through my teenage brain.

"Breathe deeply, Rufus." She commanded.

I took the initiative to move my face closer to her tiny little black bush before breathing in deeply and swooning at her scent.

"I'm going to lie down. You're going to serve me and follow my instructions closely. Do you understand?"

"Yes. You give me orders and I give you pleasure."

"Good. Now I want you to..."

Hua was a good teacher. I had literally no idea how to give oral sex to a woman. Her tutorial set me on the path to success. I knew I had achieved success when I heard her gasp and moan as she came. As I moved my lips away I could see quite a lot of creamy juice that must have come from her and not me. I was pretty proud of giving a girl an orgasm on my first go, even if I was following explicit instructions.

"Now, we'll stand up again and I'll remove your underwear."

I suppose there's no way this couldn't have been a bit embarrassing but it was a whole lot better than wanking in my own dorm room. I was already erect and my foreskin had pulled back. I hoped that she wasn't disappointed.

"Oh, you have ginger pubes, too. That's so hot! Now, you lie back and tell me how you want it."

I tried as hard as I could but I barely lasted two minutes. I didn't even know I was going to cum. It just sort of happened and she got two spurts before she pulled away and got the rest on her face.

"I'm so sorry, Hua. I didn't mean to do that. It just sort of happened."

"Don't worry, Rufus. But because you came in my mouth and on my face without warning you have to lick it off and then kiss me. OK?"

"Very OK, Hua. Thank you."

My cum didn't taste all that bad. Being commanded to lick it off her face and get a snowball from her was a huge thrill, though. My wet cock was getting hard against her leg very fast.

"I think you like it when I give you orders, Rufus."

"Oh yes, Hua. I like it when you are in control."

"Good. I can feel that you're almost ready. I think we should continue. I have condoms in the drawer, there. Get one."

Despite blowing my load quickly when she gave me a blowjob I was still a bit trigger happy. I told myself that I had given her one orgasm with my tongue and could do so again. But I felt a mixture of elation and sadness as I came after barely five minutes. It was my first time, so looking back I shouldn't have felt so bad about it but I was embarrassed. But Hua just took it as another opportunity to deliver an order.

"You came too soon, Rufus. You must give me an orgasm to equal yours. Put your face back between my legs. And this time..."

Hua didn't let me stop until she had cum at least three times and I was starting to feel much better. It was better that she cum more. If she came less then she might not let me go down on her again.

"You did good for your first time, Rufus. Now hug me."

I spooned her, making sure my semi was along her spine and not between her legs. I didn't want to risk her getting pregnant.

"Hua, why did you tap me on the shoulder? There were hundreds of boys at that club and you could have picked anyone."

Hua turned over and faced me. I looked into her pretty, dark brown eyes as we poke.

"Oh, well it's because I made myself a promise when I was planning in China."

"What promise?"

"In China we are all the same. Or at least officially. And in my city we are all very similar. People in western China look a bit different but not where I'm from. And I wanted to go out and experience the world. And one of the things I wanted to experience was different men."

"I don't understand. What do you mean?"

"In China we don't have any redheads. I've never seen one. And no black men, either. I wanted to have sex with a redhead and a black man. I saw your hair and that's why I spoke to you."

"So now you've had sex with me, you want to have sex with someone else?"

It sounded almost like an accusation. I was feeling nervous and sad. Was this how girls felt after a man left in the middle of the night?

"Yes, I want to have sex with a black man. But that doesn't mean we can't have sex again. You did a good job. Especially oral. You like that I think. I want to have sex with you again. But I also want to have sex with a black man."

"Oh!"

I felt a strange mix of emotions and knew I had to ask.

"So, if you had sex with another man. Any man. And then he left. Would you let me come by and go down on you?"

Hua paused for a minute and then I saw the light of comprehension in her pretty eyes.

"Oh, you mean oral. Yes. That would be very nice. Very nice. Do you really like that?"

"I love kissing you, Hua. Any kind of kissing you permit. But I love kissing you between your legs. And I love when you direct me. When you tell me what I may do and what is not allowed. There is something very appealing about being commanded to kiss you to orgasm."

Hua kissed me.

"We will talk more, Rufus. I want to see you again and again. I want to help you become the best at oral and I want to keep you for myself. But I will find a black man and I will fuck him. Maybe a lot. I don't know yet. But I must keep the promise I made myself."

I suddenly felt myself spurting on her flat belly.

"You are a naughty boy, Rufus. I did not give you permission. You know you have to clean that up, don't you."

She pushed on my shoulders and I eagerly moved down. I took my time licking up my cum. Then, I got out of bed and had a glass of water to make sure there was no sperm on my tongue because I knew the next command was more oral.

* * *

We were speaking as we walked home from another greasy spoon lunch a few days later.

"I was looking at your face when I told you that I want to have sex with a black man. I think you weren't just sad. There was something else. What was it."

"Can I tell you a story? I want to give you context. Not just a surprise."

"Of course, we're here for three years. That's plenty of time for a long story."

Then she gave me a peck on the cheek. The show of affection cheered me up and I smiled at her.

"You know, I'd like to give you a kiss, too. But I also really like it when you give commands. So I'll wait until you order me to kiss you. And then I'll be very enthusiastic."

"I think this is related to your story, right?"

"Probably. You tell me when I'm done."

"Could you tell me your story in bed? Could I feel your cock against my belly while I listen?"

"Yes," I whispered to her. "Very yes!"

* * *

"My parents wanted the best for us as kids. So we always had computers in the house. They could see that they were the future and they wanted us to be familiar with them. We had a Commodore 64, then an Atari, and finally a Windows PC. I mostly played games on them but I also learned Word Perfect and spreadsheets. And I can program a bit. And then, last year we got dial-up internet access. Do you know about newsgroups?"

"No, what are they?"

"They're a bit like email but instead of writing to just one person, you write to a group with a topic. Anything from sports to coffee. And, of course, sex."

"Go on."

"Well, when I found out about newsgroups I joined a few. But the ones I liked best were groups where people shared sex stories and posted ads. Sort of like dating ads."

"But not dating ads?"

"Well, I always saw the ads as incomplete stories. You have a starting point and a character or two. And a world of possibility. I saw lots of ads from married couples who were looking for another man to join them. Specifically, these were a couple who wanted a black man to join them."

"Oh, so when I told you that I want to have sex with a black man you were thinking about something from the ads?"

"Often, in the stories, the husband wants to clean up after the black man has cum in his wife."

"Do you mean..."

"I mean that the husband licks the black man's sperm from her pussy. And I know that you rely on condoms, which is good. But well, it just seemed so sexy. Going down on you so soon after you'd had sex with another man. While you were..."

"Oh, I can feel your excitement, Rufus. You are a kinky boy. I approve. I very approve."

* * *

Hua had not yet found her black man. It's not that the city wasn't diverse. But it was her choice and she hadn't met the right one yet.

By now, Hua was letting me sleep with her so I could go down on her several times before sleeping and at least once upon waking. I was the happiest I had ever been in my life. It's a good thing Hua is relatively quiet when she cums because I was getting better and better with her careful instruction. Each session could last longer and reach new heights.

So I was surprised when she shared something with me after her morning orgasm.

"I learned something yesterday. You might be interested."

"What did you learn?"

"We have access to a sexual health clinic. They can check for diseases and give me the pill. So, if I found a black man I like, and he's clean, I could let him cum inside me. Then, you could lick his cum out. That's what you want isn't it. You want me to get a black lover so you can lick him cum from my pussy."

I was too excited to speak. I could only nod.

"And I know what you want to be, I think. You want to be my cuckold. Is that right?"

"Why do you want to see another man's cum inside me? Why do you want to lick it out?"

"Because it's hot, I suppose."

"Don't tell me half truths, Rufus. That's not the whole reason, is it? This isn't a physical thing. You'e not cumming in me. And while you like blowjobs and full sex that's not what gets you most excited. I think it's something going on in your kinky brain. What is it?"

My brain was overheating. Could I really share this with her? It would make me so vulnerable. But if I didn't share it with her then there was no chance I could experience my dream.

"The pill is not 100% effective. You could still get pregnant."

"You're not a sexual health educator, Rufus. I had this conversation with the nurse at the clinic. You have a secret. Don't you want to tell me your secret?"

"If you got pregnant with a black baby then you might want to keep the baby. And maybe marry me. And then everyone would know that I am happy for you to cuckold me. And..."

"That is the truth, I think. You are a kinky boy."

"I don't want a baby now, of course. Not at university. But if I live here in the west then I could have more than one baby. Women in China are only allowed one baby. And as you say, contraception is not perfect. It's not a nice policy, Rufus. That's another reason I came here. If I marry a British man then I can have more than one baby. And I feel the need for babies. Not now. But I want at least two."

I knelt down. I was shaking. I looked up.

"Rufus, this is very early days. Don't say anything now that you'll regret later. Small steps."

Then she kissed me. And it was a gentle kiss. Not hot and passionate but kind and supportive.

* * *

"Rufus, do you know DD?"

"I've heard his name but don't know him. Who is he?"

"He's Darius Dawkins. He's really tall, muscly, and I think he's hung like an ass."

"I think you mean donkey, sweetie. The phrase is hung like a donkey."

"OK, that was a translation fail. But anyway. What do you think?"

"You know that I love it when you're happy. I hope he can give you what you want. And I hope you want me afterwards."

"Oh, I will want you afterwards, Rufus. In fact, look what I got."

She pulled out what I now know to be a pair of Nokia 2110 mobile phones.

"These aren't just for voice calls. I can send you a text message and call you upstairs from the common room."

"Where did you get the money? These must be really expensive."

"I had a small win on the lottery last weekend. I decided to invest in our sex life."

* * *

I rushed upstairs to Hua's dorm room as soon as my new phone buzzed with the text message. I opened the door and look at her, bare shoulders over the duvet cover, which looked pretty rumpled. I closed the door and turned the bolt.

"So?" I said.

"No questions. Action first. Story later."

I felt a warm glow in my belly as I heard Hua's orders. I knew what I had to do and I went down on her. There was just enough light to tell that she was very juicy, creamy even. I had a feeling that DD had given her a good time.

I licked gently at her lips and heard her moan softly. I now knew what she wanted and I used what I had learned over the last six weeks to help her approach orgasm several times before carrying her over the edge.

"Very good, Rufus. I think you liked that, too."

"That was so sexy, Hua. Meeting you is the best thing that has ever happened to me. And every day you make my life better. Going down on you while you're still creamy and juicy from DD was just the best thing ever."

"You won't be surprised to know that DD is a big boy. In fact, DD is a very big boy. I wasn't sure I could take him all inside me at first. But I suppose fucking big black men with big black cocks is a bit like learning English. It's really hard to begin with but is a lot of fun when you get stuck in. Well, when he got stuck in. Oh Rufus, he was so big. He stretched me so much. It was amazing."

"I'm so glad for you, Hua."

"But this is the best bit. I told him that I've started on the pill. And I said that if he comes to the clinic with me to get tested and shows me his results..."

"You'll let me clean you up!" I must have looked like a Cheshire Cat, my smile was so broad.

"I won't let you clean me up, Rufus."

I felt a cold chill inside. I don't know what happened to my face but I probably looked like I was severely ill.

"No," she said. "I will order you to clean me up. You serve my pleasure, remember!"

Suddenly, all was right in the world again.

* * *

I pulled the phone out as soon as I heard the SMS alert.