Mixed Marriage, Very Mixed Babies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It just said: UP

I raced upstairs. This was my chance to take another step towards my dream. I turned the bolt as I entered her dorm and she nodded at me. I almost flew between her legs.

DD was a heavy cummer. Because it had been a few minutes since he had left there was a lot oozing out and dribbling down her butt. It obviously made sense to lick up the cum that had leaked out first.

The taste wasn't great but that wasn't what mattered. What mattered is that my Hua was letting me clean her up after she'd fucked a huge load out of DD. He'd pumped loads of his black sperm into her and I was allowed -- no required -- to clean it up.

The reality of the situation got to both of us. I actually came in my jeans because I was so excited. I brought Hua to a fantastic climax as I licked the last of DD's sperm from her. Or at least the last that I could reach. He was a big boy and I'm sure that some of it was right up against her cervix and that was also exciting. I knew that if Hua got pregnant and decided to keep the baby that I'd offer to marry her. I'd be distraught if she said no.

I started to undress.

"What do you think you're doing, Rufus?"

"Well, I just cleaned up DD's cum. And I was hoping..."

"I don't think so. That's not what you really want, so it is forbidden. You were ecstatic when I told you that DD would be filling me with cum tonight, weren't you?"

"Of course. You know."

"I think I know you better than you know yourself now, Rufus. You want me to have sex with other men. You want me to have sex with black men. And you want to clean up after. I don't think you really want to have sex with me. You want me to deny you. But you have done a very good job and I will suck you off as a reward."

I had improved my staying power as well as my oral talents. But while I think I could have lasted longer I could tell that Hua was getting tired. I tapped her to let her know that I was about to cum and she directed me to splatter her tiny little breasts.

"Lick me clean, Rufus. Then you can undress and we'll go to sleep. You can spoon me."

Hua is a good woman and I knew that I'd want to stay with her forever. Like Nick Lowe sang, 'Cruel to be kind, it's a very good sign'. I knew that all the faux cruelty from Hua came from a sweet place. Her commands and denials helped sustain me. They placed me in a state of sexual tension unlike anything achievable through Usenet.

I kissed her as I lay behind her in her single bed.

"I love you, Hua. I really love you."

"And I Iove you, Rufus. I know I tease you a lot. But I try to give you what you want. What you don't always feel you can ask for. One day, you know, I'll give you all you ask for. But not while we're at university. When we're settled. OK?"

I just kissed her neck and settled into a contented sleep.

* * *

"Rufus, everyone knows that we're a couple, right?"

"Right."

"But lots of people know that I've started fucking DD."

"I suppose so." I replied.

"How does that make you feel?"

"Excited? Invigorated? I don't know the word. But I feel good that people know you cuckold me. I like it."

"How do you feel? Do you mind?"

"No. I love fucking DD. And when DD moves on there will be others. I don't mind if what people know is the truth. But I don't want you to feel hurt that other people know. It's one thing when I tease you. It's not the same when someone else does it."

"I suppose we could go public. It might even help you find who you're looking for when DD moves on."

Hua laughed as she replied.

"And how would you do that? An announcement?"

"No, of course not. But what if we got engaged? Then our friends would ask us about when we'll marry and so on. Lots of opportunities."

"So you want to marry me? Really?"

"You know I've wanted it for ages. I want to be your husband and to bring up your children."

"Not our children?" She asked.

"That's your decision. I'd never deny you my seed if you want it. But I'd be very happy to be your partner in raising children fathered by other men."

"Black men?"

I didn't say anything and just leaned in for a kiss. Hua lent in, too and we kissed our agreement. Now I just had to find money for a ring and take her shopping.

* * *

The ring turned out to be less of a problem than I originally thought. Instead of going to a shop, I spoke to a final year jewellery student. She met with us and agreed on a design. I paid for the materials and she made it for free as a project that would contribute to her final grade.

Telling friends was an interesting experience. I'd let them know that we were engaged and they'd all slap me on the back and say how lucky I was. Then, later on, one of them would pull me aside for a quiet word.

"Look, Rufus, I don't know how to say this. But, Hua, well she's..."

"She's fucking DD?" I'd say, sounding smug.

"You know?" Shocked.

"Of course! Don't worry. She's not doing it behind my back. I know. It's our thing."

Most of my friends were a little confused. But not all. Jason was interested.

"How does that work, then? How did you convince her to cuckold you?"

I knew Jason understood and it brought us closer together. Hua's experience was similar, although the girls wanted to know if she was going to stop seeing DD. She explained that I'd be very upset if she did and they were -- apparently -- amazed that I was happy for her to fuck another man.

All apart from Samirah, that is. We made sure that Jason and Samirah went out for a drink.

* * *

"You have a job to do, Rufus." Hua told me a few weeks later.

"OK. What do you need?"

"DD will move on at some point. I need you to manage the process of finding a replacement."

"What do you want?"

"DD was good. Still is good. But I think I want to try an older man. Still big and black. And still a heavy cummer. Oh, and I want someone who'll let you watch. I want you to see and hear me with him. I want you to be a part of it if you want to be."

"That sounds good. I think I know how we could do that. I could put an ad on Usenet and filter the responses. You could do a final review and a kind of interview in a public place. I'll write an ad and you review it before I post it."

* * *

Young couple (Chinese F) seeks BBC in Birmingham

We are looking for a BBC (25+) in Birmingham. You must have recent negative STI tests and we'll show you ours. She wants you to stretch her while he watches. You must be a very heavy cummer. We'll meet you once before we play together. Respond to [redacted]@hotmail.com by Thursday, 27th.

* * *

The advert pulled in a lot of responses. Most of them were spam or nonsense but there were a few worth following up on.

We met up with Garfield about a week later. Well over 6' and muscled like a Gladiator, we couldn't have mistaken him for anyone else. But he was dressed like he said he would be and we were distinctive, too.

"Engaged but you want to play?" He said, looking at Hua's left hand, which she'd taken to putting out on tables for people to see.

"Yes. We really like it. But I want to play with someone a bit older than us."

"I'm 30, so I suppose I could fit the bill. How old are you two?"

"We're both 19." I answered.

"A bit young but as long as you're confident you know what you want."

"We know. I know my current bull is looking to move on. But we both love it when he fucks me. I suppose one question we have is how we can be sure you're confident that you'll stretch me."

"Reach under the table, young lady. Have a feel. Let me know what you think."

"Oh, Garfield." She smiled. "You really are a big boy."

"I've never had complaints."

"You've done this before, then?"

"Oh yes. A lot of married couples like to bring in someone to help out. But it's mostly white and Indian couples. I've never fucked a Chinese woman before."

"Well, I'm looking forward to giving you a new experience. And I hope you can give us one, too. But the most important thing is that we can trust each other. We should visit a clinic together for tests and when we all see that everything comes back negative I can let you cum in me. Oh, and one other thing -- he's mine and I'm the only one that gives him orders."

"You know exactly what you want, don't you?"

"Oh yes. I have a plan and if you work with me I think we can all have a very good time."

* * *

We were spooned up together in bed and Hua turned around to ask a question.

"Rufus, Garfield is an older man. He's more confident than DD. I bet he wouldn't mind if I ordered you to guide his cock into me. Would you mind?"

"Oh, Hua. Every time I think we have reached the heights of kink you come up with something even better. Yes, I'd love to."

* * *

We met at Garfield's flat. He was too old to be able to visit us in the halls of residence. The security just wouldn't let him in.

For a single man he kept things neat, tidy, and clean. His bed had fresh sheets and perhaps because he was so large, he was very gentle.

"So how'd you like to start, young lady?"

"I think I need a tongue to warm me up. And then I can warm you up, too."

Garfield took off his trousers and pants. He pulled out a magnificent cock. Hua had told me that DD's was big but Garfield's was quite a bit bigger. I waited a moment to watch her stretch forward and kiss the edge of his foreskin. Then I gleefully did my duty and got Hua ready for the main event.

"Garfield, I'd like Rufus to guide you into me. Is that OK?"

"Honey, that's fine by me. You sure are a kinky one for not even 20!"

Garfield dropped to his knees between Hua's legs and I gently grabbed his dick. Even though my hand wrapped around it there was a lot of dick not even close to my hand. I gently placed his helmet between Hua's glistening lips and saw his foreskin slide back as he pushed into her. I withdrew to a chair and watched as Garfield slowly stretched her and got her used to his massive cock.

Hua was moaning a lot but in a nice way. She was clearly having a great time. From where I was sitting I could see beads of sweat forming her forehead and breasts. And her creamy lubrication was clinging to Garfield's big black cock as it sawed in and out of her.

Garfield was experienced. He wasn't a teenager learning the ropes, he was an accomplished master at work. He carefully managed Hua's experience. The pace rose and fell, giving them time to recover and reach higher levels. I always knew that Hua loved being stretched when DD fucked her but I'd never seen it: just cleaned up after.

But now, I was seeing and hearing Hua in the moment. She was in ecstasy and she sounded unable to control herself. Along with the moans, whimpers and cries there were words and the occasional phrase. Mostly, she told us that Garfield was big, the biggest, and stretching her. She wanted us to know that it felt good.

Finally, Garfield was taking her to the edge.

"What do you want, little Chinese girl?"

"I want your cum!" She cried.

"No, what do you want?"

"I want your seed inside me, your black seed. Cum inside me!"

And that was what he wanted to hear. Hua's hands clasped Garfield's buttocks and they clenched. He was pumping his cum deeper inside my fiancée than even DD had. And I could see her engagement ring glittering on her finger while he pumped.

Garfield's sperm brought Hua to a huge orgasm. While she was cumming, I could see saliva dribbling down her cheek. She'd lost control of her body. She was blissed out on black cock.

Garfield's cock was plugging Hua as she came down from her high. So, when she had recovered enough to order him off and me into cleanup action there was plenty of cum to lick up.

By then, she had regained her 'official' tone when she gave me those sweet, sweet orders.

"I felt him cum inside me, Rufus. Garfield is a very heavy cummer, so there's a lot to clean up. I want you to get it all. Lick it all up. Taste it. Swallow it. Squeeze my hand if you understand and agree because if you're speaking you're not licking."

Garfield wasn't a 'one and done' kind of man. There was a round two and then a round three. We had to call for a cab to get back because Hua was too worn out to walk.

* * *

"I love seeing your face when I wake up." I told Hua the next morning.

"I bet I look terrible."

"Oh no, you like like you fucked Garfield a lot, that's all. In my eyes, you look magnificent. You made me so happy last night. Watching your face and hearing your voice. The joy. It was incredible."

"You liked it? Really? I wasn't sure if seeing Garfield in me, seeing him on me, well, I thought it might have scared you."

"It was a dream come true for me. I know I'm kinky and you brought me even closer to my core kink. It was wonderful. Now," and my erection pressed against her belly as I said this, "there's just the anticipation until we get married. Until you choose to get pregnant. I want that so much."

"I know, sweetie. I know. Babies will have to wait. But we don't have to wait until graduation to marry. We can get married whenever we choose. We don't have to have the big party and everything. We can find a couple of witnesses and go to a registry office." Then she paused and smiled. "And I think I know exactly who we should ask to be our witnesses."

"Who?"

"Samirah and Jason, of course! We can go for a quiet drink with them afterwards and exchange kinky stories."

"Have they...?"

"Not yet but after I tell Samirah about Garfield I think she'll encourage Jason to go beyond role playing and fantasy. You should have a chat with him, too. Let him know what to expect."

* * *

So, we got married in a very quiet civil ceremony. Samirah and Jason were intrigued to hear about Garfield. Shortly after, they officially became girlfriend and cuckold.

Jason thanked me for my support. He described his joy at watching Samirah's complete surrender to physical pleasure. And we even bonded on our shared love of romantic kissing and hugging with our partner after being cuckolded. It was good to have at least one friend who properly understood.

* * *

Once we were married, Hua needed a new kind of visa. It was at least as much work as our university studies but essential if we were to stay together. By the time the visa process was complete, we had graduated.

Hua now had a few regular bulls including Garfield. Sometimes we would visit them but more often we'd have them over at our flat. That way, we could snuggle together immediately after.

So our next step was to create a stable environment because we both wanted to bring up kids. We got jobs. We got a mortgage for a flat of our own. We started making career progress.

Finally, we had all the pieces in place.

"Rufus, we need to talk."

I had been expecting a conversation but didn't know how scared I'd be when she said those words. Would they mean that she didn't want children? That she wanted mine?

I sat down next to her and looked into her eyes.

"Who do you want to father my children?"

"I've always told you that it's your decision. You know I'll support you no matter what."

"I know you've said that but think about it a different way. We've known Garfield for a couple of years now. He's a lovely man and he can do wonderful things to me -- and inside me. But do you want to know the father of our baby?"

"I don't know. It's a good question. On the one hand, we know that Garfield would give you a lovely baby. But on the other hand, maybe he'd want to become involved."

"Exactly. So, how are you going to solve the problem?"

"How am I going to solve it?"

"Rufus, do you or do you not want to watch another man get me pregnant with a baby that could never be mistaken for yours?"

"Well, when you put it like that. Let me think about it."

* * *

"Hey, Hua, take a look at this!"

I'd found a rapid testing clinic in a nearby city. They could do a one hour turnaround. The only downside was that it wasn't an NHS service -- but who ever said that having a baby is cheap.

"It looks like a good bet. Let's go there and test it. If we like it we can schedule some holiday when I'll be most fertile. What do you think?"

"It sounds good. But I now have a question for you. I'm sure we could find a bull we like, especially as it's not where we live. But do you want just one or would you like to mix things up and really not know?"

"Ooh, Rufus. You're not just a handsome face are you?" Hua was impressed. "I like the idea, so let's post the ad and see if we can find two or more bulls who'll agree to testing. Then, you can not just watch them inseminate me, you can watch them impregnate me."

The only answer was a kiss.

* * *

Our ad delivered the usual slew of spam and chancers but we found four potentials. We spoke to them on the phone and one dropped out. Then, we spent a couple of evenings travelling out to meet the other three in person. They were all solid candidates and all agreed to come with us to the rapid testing clinic.

Then our holiday started. We had asked the hotel for a room at the end of a corridor so any noise was less likely to cause a problem. And we were able to get started in the early afternoon.

Our first bull was Jace. Tall, well muscled, confident and mid-30s. He was happy for me to watch and knew that I'd be warming Hua up and cleaning her up. We were both amazed when he took off his trousers and pulled out the biggest black cock we'd ever seen.

"Are you scared, little lady? Do you think this is too big for you? Don't worry, I'll be gentle and I've never failed yet with a married lady. Though it's mostly white and Indian wives. I've never been with a Chinese wife before."

"I'm not scared, Jace." Hua answered. "I'm just trying to imagine what it will feel like when you pump your sperm into me. I think it will feel very, very good."

I hadn't even started on oral prep yet but I could see moisture forming. Hua was getting excited and so I began my work to prepare her for the monster we had lined up.

Jace had to go slow. He was so thick that Hua needed more time than normal to take him inside her. But when he was in she was already close to orgasm. She lost control of her face and started dribbling straight away. And after just a few pumps his cock was covered in her natural lubrication, which had foamed up into a slurry. It was magnificent.

Despite his size, Jace was a tender lover. He promised her an experience of a lifetime and he delivered. He steadily increased his pace. He always made sure Hua was expressing pleasure, and never never crossed into anything rough.

Eventually, it was clear that they were both close. Hua cried out in a voice that I could barely hear. She had so little energy. But she managed to say the words.

"Jace, I need you to cum in me. I want your seed, your sperm. Deep inside me. Then stay inside me."

That was what he needed and I saw him pump and pump and pump. Then, Hua's hands moved down and held his buttocks while her legs wrapped around his. I saw her wedding band on her fingers as she repeated herself.

"You have to stay inside me, Jace. Block me up."

Jace didn't move but eventually he started to become limp and slipped out. As he did, I was ready to move into place.

On its own, spunk is not all that tasty. But mixed in with your wife's natural lubrication it goes far beyond mere flavour. It's elevated to a level that no Michelin starred restaurant could hope to equal. Although that's probably more the emotional high and the method of service than the fundamentals. Nonetheless, it's a pleasure that I am sure most men would enjoy given the chance.

"I've never seen a couple like you!" Jace exclaimed. "I was eager to be your heavy cummer but I had no idea how much you two were into cum."

Hua was still out for the count, so I answered.

"She loves feeling really filled up. So your monster cock is obviously a huge win. But the cum is the other half of being filled up. She loves it. Me watching you fill her with more cum in one go than I could in a week. And I enjoy my orders, to clean up after. I hope we didn't freak you out. We were hoping for round two in a bit."