All Comments on 'Mixed Pairs'

by 4glory6

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A well painted picture..

Welcome to the world inside some high level sporting venue... thanks 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

If you want to write about skating then switch to a skating site!!! What an idiotic bunch of crap!!!

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
What I think?

This writer must really hate figure skating people...Why? Only him can answer that...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It was fine

The sex scenes could have been more detailed and hotter. The twisted plot was entertaining, although unrealistic since almost all male skaters are homosexual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lousy suck and fuck

It was neither sexy or erotic. At least two of them have the IQ of a rock. It simply wasn't well written and there was nothing fun or entertaining about it.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

The only person that cared about was, was, ... was the concession lady at the rink. Everybody else can go to the Soylent factory.

Give us somebody to cheer for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Now that was weird. And tiring.

I guess I could go back and chart out just who was doing what to whom for what reason, but its just not worth it. Its like trying to arrange the turds floating in a punch bowl according to size or shape or color. But since they are all shits, who cares? So what the fuck does Hayden care that Heather is pregnant? And what the fuck does Cheryl want with Serge as a husband, she already had permission to have his cock. Serge will continue to fuck away, not only every woman he can entice, he will also fuck away any money he makes as a skater. Don't tell me Cheryl is in love with Serge, or Hayden is in love with Heather, or that any of these losers have any concept of love and commitment. I find the plot pointless and the details boring.

But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Guess it just goes to show...

ice skating is boring, no matter how it is presented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Amazed at all the negative reviews. Then maybe not. I've come to the conclusion that stories that have a plot of any substance often rate poorly with the majority of other anons who comment here. Perhaps having to think about it is too much like hard work. That and the non-jock like image of male skaters meant it was never going to be rated highly here.

As a technical writer by occupation, I found the writing style easy to read and appropriate to the story. I thought it clever to use skating with its pairs configuration as the basis for the story. Likewise the use of an outcome summary at the end. I certainly did not pick the final 'combinations'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Thought It Was Great!

I also don't understand the negative reviews... I could quibble a bit with the ending, and I'd have enjoyed longer sex scenes, but overall it was a great story. I hope to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why ice skati g

this was shit, ice skating and cuckholding has something in common, as they are both created for closet gays. only loving wife here was cheryl. rest are all sluts. all created for personal gain. serge was a pussy hound, and so was victor. but victor was also an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmm

Not a single decent person in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ah, the world of competitive figure skating!

As others have pointed out, pretty much everyone in this story is a jerk to one degree or another. Arguably, 4glory6 went easy on them. Anyone else remember Tonya Harding? These folk are merely conniving-- they're not hiring thugs to take out the competition.3BA1

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
On ice

Whores on ice. Just what we need to chill out LW. This was not a medal winner for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous