Mixed Signals Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You basically just tortured me" he moaned as she kissed him in little soft kisses on the lips "Of course I'm hard. Watch you don't get your eye put out!" he laughed. "Can I touch you yet? Are my nails dry? I can't believe I'm even saying that!" he shook his head, laughing.

Scarlett sat back and laughed. She tapped each of his nails "Hmm, yeah they're OK. They can still smudge though so just wait. I'm rather enjoying myself, aren't you?" she asked in a sarcastic tone as she looked at him.

"I know you are! You're half naked on top of me and I've a loaded weapon over here!" he exclaimed and sighed, stroking her thighs. She pulled away from him and kneeled between his legs as she pulled his cock and balls out of his pants and pulled his foreskin back gently while she slid her mouth over the tip of his cock. "Aw fucking hell Scarlett!" Shane breathed heavily and threw his head back. She stroked his cock in firm, steady strokes and licked and softly sucked his cock with her tongue. Shane brushed her hair out of her face and held it to one side "Look at me, babe" he whispered. Scarlett looked up at him and continued sucking his cock. "Fuck yeah" Shane groaned "Aw babe, the things you do to me!" He let go of her hair and stroked it all over to one side as he watched her sucking his cock. "Let me fuck you" he groaned, reaching down to stroke her thigh.

Scarlett took his cock from her mouth and stroked it slowly, moving her gaze to what she was doing "I'd rather do this, if that's OK?" she asked, putting his cock back in her mouth.

"Yeah" he breathed heavily "Yeah, babe. Aw god, your tongue..." he gasped and stroked her hair as she continued sucking him.

"Can I cum on your tits?" he asked. Scarlett shrugged with one shoulder and nodded slightly.

Scarlett let go of his cock "Yeah, if that's what you want" she said and took her blouse and bra off. "Let me know when" she whispered as she stroked his balls and his cock. "Is this OK for you?" she asked, stroking his cock faster and watching his face. He put his hand over hers, guiding her pace then nodded and took his hand away. She put his cock back into her mouth and ran her tongue up and down the underside of it.

Shane gasped and groaned "Oh fuck that's good. Aw babe." He lay his head back and closed his eyes, reaching one hand down to grip his balls and the other to squeeze her breast. "Aww your skin is so soft. Let me suck your nipple" he moaned. Scarlett moved to sit up on her knees to his side as he lay on the bed. He kissed her hard on the mouth before lifting her breast and clamping his mouth on her left nipple. With his right hand he stroked her pussy before sliding his hand round to grasp her ass. She moaned and sighed, relaxing. She continued firmly stroking his cock and with her free hand she ran her fingers across his neck and through his hair and they locked eyes. Scarlett knew by his face he was getting close. He let go of her nipple, squeezed her breast and grabbed his cock "I'm gonna cum" he gasped hard, sat up on one knee and pumped his cock. Scarlett let go and sat down on her knees. Shane came, grunting as thick threads decorated Scarlett's breasts and a huge glob landed down her face, across her eye.

"Ahh!" Scarlett gasped, leaning back. Shane held his cock down, closer to her chest, clasped her shoulder and gasped, breathless.

"Shit! Sorry, Scarlett. Are you OK?" He asked, breathing heavily.

"Yes, I'm fine, I don't want to spoil it. Relax" she replied, pressing her hand on his chest to lie him back down but he was already getting up off the bed and handed her some tissues. "Thank you" she smiled.

"Spoil it? I wasn't aiming for your face babe. Sorry! Are you OK?" Shane said, wiping her chest.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she said softly. "Don't worry. I didn't want to spoil the moment, I only said 'ahh' because I wasn't expecting it." she said, wiping her face.

"It was amazing" Shane said, still steadying his breathing. "You didn't spoil it babe. Do you need help?" he asked. She nodded, still unable to open her eye. "Where are your makeup wipes?" he asked, lifting her bag and searching for her makeup bag. He took the wipes out and held her face in his hand as he wiped his cum off her eye and face. Then he wiped all her makeup off with a clean wipe and kissed her. "That was so good babe, despite nearly blinding you!" he said softly.

Scarlett laughed "Well, you did say I should watch I didn't get my eye put out!" She lay down on the bed "Do you want a cuddle?" she asked as Shane lay down beside her.

"Yeah" he said, pulling her into his chest and wrapping his arm around her "Are you sleepy?" Shane asked. Scarlett shook her head. "No? Aw, I'm sorry. I came so hard and I'm knackered. I feel a wee doze coming on."

"If you need to then sleep! I have Cosmo to read anyway." Scarlett said, reaching up to kiss him and seeing him fighting sleep. She giggled and whispered "Go to sleep, Shane" He fell asleep quickly and Scarlett jumped as he twitched and groaned. She moved out of his grip, went to the bathroom to wash then lay on her stomach reading her magazine beside a sleeping Shane.

He woke up a short time later. "Alright sleepy head?" asked Scarlett. Shane breathed deeply and groaned as he stretched. "Look at this" Scarlett said, handing him a sachet of lube.

Shane frowned and reached for his glasses before reading the packet aloud. "Tingle minty lubricant" he looked at Scarlett. "Is this a massively unsubtle hint, babe?" he asked.

Scarlett looked at him, puzzled. "A hint? It's new so that's a promotional sample thing, it was inside my magazine." she said, finding the page and holding it up.

"Right, OK. I thought you were hinting because you weren't wet enough earlier when we... well, when I fucked you on the floor" Shane said, his cheeks flushed. He turned the sachet to read the back of it. "I mean you know I hate mint flavour but we can try it if you like" he said, looking at her.

"I don't think you're supposed to ingest it so you'll be OK." she said, sourly. "I'd like to try it, if that's alright?" she asked.

Shane nodded "Yeah, sure" he said, handing it back to her and she set it on the top of the bed frame they used as a shelf. "Christ, my balls are aching. I fell asleep like this" he gestured towards his crotch. Scarlett laughed softly and winced. He was still wearing his clothes, his jeans and pants with his fly unzipped and his pants pulled down under his balls. He stood up and took off his jeans and pants, inhaling sharply as his balls were released from the tension of the elastic waistband that squeezed them up towards his cock.

Scarlett set her magazine on the bedside table and turned over onto her back. "Do you want me to kiss them better?" she asked, reaching over to him standing at the side of the bed.

"Don't! don't look" he said, shyly. He turned away from her and walked round the bed to turn off the light, taking off his top so he was naked.

"You're so strange sometimes about me seeing your dick! What's with that?" she asked as he walked back round the bed in the dark.

"Just because" he said timidly, ushering her off the bed and pulling the duvet back.

"Because what?" she asked as she got into bed and lay on her side, facing him.

"I dunno. It's small." he sniggered nervously, fixing the pillows on the bed.

"Eh, hello? I'm not trying to boost your ego here but it's not small Shane!" Scarlett said. "You realise that about an hour ago your dick was in my mouth?"

"I don't mean all the time! Obviously it's not small when it's hard but just...otherwise..." he said, getting into bed beside her. "Anyway you don't like me licking you until you're properly wet!" he said.

"That's not the same. You just don't need to be shy about it or whatever this is. You parade around like a peacock when you've a hard on but the minute you're soft you get self conscious" she said, light-hearted but puzzled.

"Can you drop it now, please?" Shane said, feeling more and more awkward.

"Ok, I'm sorry to embarrass you. I have seen your dick soft plenty of times before. I just want you to know that I enjoy it whatever way it is and it's really nothing to be shy about. You've seen me and touched me before I've been turned on, in order to turn me on. I love your body and I love touching you." Scarlett said, softly.

"Ok, babe, point made. Can we change the subject now please?" Shane said sternly, lying on his back.

"Yes. Sorry. Can I cuddle you?" Scarlett asked, quietly.

"Yeah, of course. C'mere" Shane replied, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her onto his chest. "Sorry for being a bit...strange, babe. I'm just...I dunno really" he chuckled awkwardly, sighed and shrugged as he stroked her back and kissed her head.

"No, don't apologise. I'm sorry for making you feel uncomfortable" Scarlett said as she relaxed her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and stroking her hand across his skin. "You're always so lovely and warm and cosy" she said, kissing his chest.

Shane ran his hand through her hair. "Will you lie your head up here?" he whispered, gesturing towards his shoulder. Scarlett moved up the bed and lay on his shoulder, he turned his head so they were face to face and he kissed her softly on the lips as they talked. He talked about his life before he left Scotland, his family, things that happened to him at school and when he was younger, things he'd never told her before. Scarlett felt a vulnerability and honesty from him that he'd never shown before.

The conversation naturally ended and moved on to Scarlett's return to university and her exams and what they could do in the next few months. They lay together in the darkness, talking, kissing and holding each other. Scarlett felt more comfortable than she'd felt in a long time. Shane was talking without doubts, he was encouraging and supportive and it felt very intimate and safe. Scarlett thought to herself that they had finally crossed the threshold from a question mark into something more secure.

She relaxed into a comfortable and content sleep with Shane's arms wrapped round her.


12