Mixed Signals Pt. 02

Story Info
Scarlett is heartbroken, again.
15.2k words
4
4.2k
2
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

Shane turned over onto his side as he woke and saw Scarlett fast asleep on her back beside him. He looked at his phone...07:00. He sighed with relief and slid over beside Scarlett. Scarlett stirred slightly from a deep sleep as she felt Shane moving beside her. Shane kissed her shoulder gently and rested his head on the pillow beside her as he placed his hand just above hers on her stomach. Scarlett felt the warmth and comfort of Shane's body close to her and fell back to sleep.

Shane watched his hand on her stomach rising and falling as Scarlett breathed slowly, her pale skin was cold since she the duvet was only pulled up to her waist, her nipples were pink and slightly hard and her breasts had goosebumps. Her body twitched and she moaned softly in her sleep making Shane smile. Freckles were scattered across her face and her lips were soft and pink and Shane wanted to kiss them. He leaned up on his elbow, lifted his hand from her stomach and cupped her face, gently stroking her cheek with his thumb. Scarlett's long eyelashes fluttered as she woke up and opened her eyes to see him looking longingly at her. She smiled.

"Morning babe. You look so peaceful, I'm sorry to wake you. I wanted to kiss you." Shane whispered, tracing his thumb over her Cupid's bow and kissing her gently.

Scarlett sighed and closed her eyes again, smiling. "Mmm I slept so well and I was having such a nice dream." she murmured as she stroked the hair on his arm.

"I know, I was watching you" Shane said softly. Scarlett opened her eyes and gave him a frown and he laughed. "You're so cute, all the wee noises you make when you're sleeping" he said, kissing her again.

"And you're so creepy" Scarlett said, shaking her head. "I'm pretty sure I just snore and fart and talk in my sleep" she laughed.

"Well, that too" Shane teased and they both laughed. "Your skin's cold" Shane said, rubbing his hand down her arm and across to her breast, thumbing her nipple to make it harder. Scarlett shuddered and reached down the bed to pull the duvet up over her arms. Shane leaned down and sucked her nipple into his mouth.

"Mmm your mouth is so warm." Scarlett sighed. She slid her right arm through the gap between Shane's elbow and the bed and stroked her hands down Shane's back. "And your body." she whispered, pulling him in towards her.

Shane took his mouth off her nipple and shuddered as he spoke "Your hands are freezing!" He reached his hand across and held her face, kissing her passionately. She sighed and breathed out slowly feeling his lips on hers and their tongues softly caressing and she stroked her hands down his back to his ass, squeezing it as she kissed him harder. He moved his body closer and Scarlett felt his cock stiff against her thigh. Shane reached his hand up and tangled it in her hair, pulling it tightly so she would tip her head back then he began kissing and sucking on her neck. Scarlett panted, gasped and moaned softly as he worked his way down her neck, he was sucking a bit too hard but she didn't want to stop him just yet. "Mmm yeah, I've missed this!" Shane whispered, looking up at her with a wicked look in his eye.

Scarlett's voice came out raspy "Can you let go of my hair please, it's too much." Shane let go and stroked her hair and her face, kissing her softly on the lips.

"Sorry" Shane said. Scarlett smiled and stroked his beard. "I'm getting a bit carried away. It's been a while since we woke up together."

"I've missed this too." whispered Scarlett. Shane started kissing and sucking her neck again. She gasped "No need to mark your territory, Shane. Go easy, I don't want hickeys!" she said placing her hand firmly on his chest. He stopped and looked up at her, raising his eyebrows. She shrugged "What? We're not teenagers, I bruise easily and how do I explain it to anyone?!" she exclaimed.

"Just tell them it was me...or... why do you need to explain it?" asked Shane. "We're not teenagers, Scarlett!" he mocked. She inhaled sharply as if to start saying something but Shane interrupted "Don't worry, I'll stop, Ok." he smiled with an apologetic look and kissed her lips softly. He stroked his thumb along her collar bone as he kissed her passionately and moved his other hand down to squeeze her breast. Scarlett wrapped her arms around his shoulders, stroking her hand across his neck, along his ear and up into his hair. Their breathing got more shallow as their kissing intensified and they both moaned and sighed. Shane caressed Scarlett's breast, down her stomach and grasped her hip, pulling her closer and sighing as he felt her warm, soft skin under his hand. Scarlett dragged her fingertips down his chest and across his stomach to his elbow. Shane stroked his hand back round her hip and down her lower stomach. Scarlett spread her legs and bent her left leg up in anticipation. Shane laughed into her mouth and Scarlett stopped and looked at him. "Do you want me to touch you, babe?" Shane teased, watching her face and stroking her inner thigh. Scarlett bucked her hips down towards his hand but he moved it further down her leg. "Aah! Patience!" he whispered, kissing her softly on the lips. Scarlett gritted her teeth and sighed in frustration. She reached her hand down and ran her fingers over his cock, it was so hard that it lay up flat against his stomach and he sighed at her faint touch. "I'm not sure you want this at all" he teased, tongue-in-cheek, as he grazed his fingers up her thigh and down over her vulva, spreading her lips and stroking his fingers into her wetness. He sighed and closed his eyes briefly and Scarlett let out a breathy moan. "Mmm you're so wet!" Shane groaned. Scarlett breathed out heavily as Shane slid two fingers inside her and slowly finger fucked her, watching her face. She lifted her right leg from under his arm and rested her bent knee against his shoulder, allowing him to go deeper. "Aw can you hear how wet you are babe?" he asked. Scarlett nodded, grasping his elbow. "Is that OK for you?" Shane asked.

"Will you lick me out? I want your tongue on me." Scarlett whispered, trying to steady her breath. Shane slowly pulled his fingers out and she grasped his arm, pulling his hand to her mouth and licking his fingers as she looked at him. Shane's face contorted with his mouth in an O shape and Scarlett giggled. "Lie back with your head towards the foot of the bed." she whispered as she moved her right knee from Shane's right shoulder to rest her foot on his left shoulder, she lay her left leg out to the side on the bed and grasped his cock firmly in her hand. Shane pushed the duvet back and lay his head on her inner left thigh and moaned as she started gently stroking his cock. He spread her lips with his fingers and started licking her warm, wet pussy in long, soft, flat strokes with his tongue. Scarlett melted into the mattress. "Oh yes!" she moaned gently. She hadn't felt this for nearly a month and in that moment she never wanted it to end. "Aw Shane." she continued moaning and sighing, she lay her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes. She was lost in her pleasure. "Mmm your tongue feels so good on me!" she whispered.

Shane stopped "Slow down, babe." he whispered and grunted and held her hand still on his cock. Scarlett opened her eyes and realised she'd got so lost in herself, she hadn't been paying attention to what she was doing. "Let me lick you til you cum first." he whispered and released her hand from his cock before moving down the bed and pushing the duvet right down to lie in between her legs.

"Sorry, now I'm getting carried away." Scarlett whispered. Shane kissed her knee and winked at her. He moved back to licking her and Scarlett melted again. Her pleasure came in waves and she placed her feet on Shane's shoulders, leaning her knees out to the sides to feel the full potential of his tongue licking her juice up, round her clit and back down again. He could tell she was getting close to orgasm, her moans became a mixture between deeper and hardly audible, she was so wet that her juice ran down over her ass and onto the sheets. He wanted her to cum for him, he sucked her clit but it was too direct. "TOO HARD!" Scarlett gasped, sitting up off the bed briefly and he adjusted right away. "Aww yes, like that." she moaned, lying back down and her hips started bucking. She reached down for his hand and pulled it up towards her. "I want you inside me, I need to feel you!" she groaned.

Shane stopped for a split second "Not yet." he whispered quickly before returning to sucking her clit.

Scarlett's breath came out in sharp bursts. "I need you to fuck me, Shane!" she groaned, desperately "Please!"

"Stop begging and let yourself cum." he said softly, taking a deep breath and burying his face in her pussy. She grasped his hand again and he entwined their fingers.

She closed her legs around his head and let the pleasure wash over her as his tongue lapped at her and he gently sucked her clit. "Oh fuck, yes, there. Oh my God. Aw right there, keep doing that." she moaned. Shane felt her pre-cum rush of juice on his tongue and he groaned against her. Her hips bucked against his mouth and she pulled his hand and arched her back off the bed as she came hard. "Oh yes! Aw fuck, Shane!" she moaned, her eyes shut tight. "Ooh my God, Shane. Ooh. Ooh yes!"

As her orgasm subsided Shane sat up on his knees and slid his cock slowly inside her. "OH FUCK!" they both exclaimed. Scarlett opened her eyes to look at him, still trying to catch her breath.

He bent her legs up with her knees against her chest, leaning his hands on the backs of her thighs and his brow furrowed as he slid quickly in and out of her dripping wet pussy. "Mmm you're tight! Those aftershocks are strong. Is it too much babe?" he panted.

Scarlett's face was still contorting with pleasure and she moaned and panted as he fucked her. "No. It's good. I think I'm gonna cum again. Aww it feels good." she moaned, throwing her head back and grasping his thighs. "Aw Shane. Fuck me, I'm gonna cum!" Her clit buzzed with pleasure and the anticipation was almost overwhelming. "Oooh yes, it feels so good. I love how you fuck me. Oh my god I'm so close!" she moaned desperately. "Don't stop, I'm so close. Fuck me!" she closed her eyes, her brow furrowed and her mouth dropped open.

"Aw yes, babe. Cum for me." Shane panted. "I'm not gonna stop, cum for me. I want to hear you." Shane groaned as he fucked her faster.

The pressure rose in her as she came again, loudly. "Oh fuck me, fuck me. Oh yes! Aw Shane!" she moaned and Shane grunted as he felt her contract around his cock. Scarlett began to tremble as she came down from her orgasm, still moaning and panting. "Ooh! Cumming with your cock inside me is so much more intense!" she whispered.

Shane continued fucking her slowly as he lifted her legs down and lay between them, kissing her on the neck and lips and stroking her hair. "Mmm good girl, you deserved that." he whispered. "I love when you say my name."

Scarlett opened her eyes, wrapped her legs around his hips and her arms round his neck. "Mmm oh my GOD. I actually felt like I might die then!" Scarlett whispered, breathlessly.

Shane laughed quietly, looking into her eyes. "That good, eh?" he asked.

Scarlett swallowed hard, her mouth was dry. She nodded. "When I thought it was about to push me over the edge, it got further away!" she whispered. He kissed her on the lips. "I was chasing it but eventually it was so damn good." she said, smiling and stroking his neck.

"Good, you needed it! Felt pretty damn good from where I am as well." he replied. "You ok?" he asked.

She nodded. "Can you pull out for a moment? I might hit the ceiling otherwise." she asked, kissing him and running her hands down his back.

"Yeah, sure. Are you too sensitive?" he asked, sitting up on to his knees slowly. "Your pussy is so swollen." he said as he pulled out as easily as he could. Scarlett shuddered and inhaled sharply as she tensed up. "Relax, babe." he whispered as he lay down beside her. "We're gonna have to change the sheets later, it's a wee bit wet there!" he laughed.

Scarlett sighed heavily and reached her arms above her head to stretch out her whole body. "Oh my God, I haven't felt this blissed out in so long." she breathed. Shane laughed quietly and propped himself up on his elbow beside her, stroking her skin, from her stomach down over her thighs and back again. "Mmm that's so tingly." she whispered, shuddering. "I have a problem though, Shane."

"What's wrong babe?" asked Shane, urgently. He stopped stroking her, leaned down towards her and looked her in the face.

"I am so relaxed that I can't even think straight, you'll have to wait for more than a moment til I gather myself." she giggled.

Shane sighed. "I thought something was actually wrong, Scarl!" he said. "Of course, take your time. He's not going anywhere!" he said, nodding towards his bouncing hard cock and laughing softly. "And I'm enjoying this; touching you and seeing you so relaxed. You came so hard - both times! Fuck that was hot!" he whispered, circling her nipples with his finger.

Scarlett laughed softly "Proud of yourself, are you?" she asked, stroking his chest.

"Well, yeah but I'm glad you stopped resisting cos I thought for a moment you were trying to ruin yourself!" he said.

She looked at him and frowned "Hardly! The feeling of 'I need your cock inside me' was so overwhelming, hence the begging. I wasn't resisting, I literally couldn't get over the edge because I wanted to cum so badly." she said.

Shane kissed her passionately and groaned as she teased her tongue into his mouth. "Hmmm you're such a good fuck." he whispered.

Scarlett stopped and looked at him, shocked. "Eh... thanks? I think? Weirdest compliment I've ever had from you!" she said.

Shane tutted and rolled his eyes. "WEIRD?! how? C'mon babe, you have to admit our sex is amazing. We're pretty fucking good together, we have a lot of fun and we're both open to the same sort of things, no?" he asked.

Scarlett nodded and shrugged. "Yeah, most of the time. I suppose I've learned things I like with you that I wouldn't have liked before or had the opportunity to do regularly."

Shane smiled and looked at her lustfully. "Mmm like dirty talk? I love when you do that, especially when I'm fucking you." he groaned and kissed her frantically. Scarlett pushed him onto his back and climbed on top, straddling his torso. "Ohh you're so wet. I can feel it on my stomach." he groaned.

Scarlett giggled. "It's the way you say dirty in your accent, gets me wet! I used to feel a bit awkward saying stuff but now I just look at your face and know how much you like it that it doesn't feel like that anymore. You want me to talk dirty to you?" she asked.

"Yeah. Ride me and talk dirty. I know it gets you off too, babe." Shane said. Scarlett sat up and slid down his body, grasping his cock and lowering herself down onto it slowly with a deep sigh. Shane groaned and grasped her thighs, watching Scarlett's face as she closed her eyes and let her head hang slightly. Her mouth fell open as she breathed deeply, quickly finding a rhythm and she moaned quietly. With her right hand on his chest and her left on his upper arm, she balanced as she slowly grinded on him. "Aw yeah. Now tell me, Scarl." Shane whispered.

Scarlett moaned. "Mmm can you feel how tight I am?" she whispered. "Your cock feels so big inside me."

Shane groaned. "Yeah, so tight and wet riding my cock. Is it good for you babe?"

"Yeah!" replied Scarlett, speeding up. "My cunt is so wet from you licking and fucking me." she panted.

"Aw fuck Scarlett, I love it when you say that!" Shane exclaimed.

Scarlett opened her eyes and smiled. "I know you do." she teased. "Shall I keep going?"

"Fuck yeah. And keep your eyes open, babe. I want to look at you when you're saying it." he said.

Scarlett stopped and leaned down to kiss him. "Ok but I can't keep my eyes open when I'm cumming." she said. Shane grabbed her ass and started pushing her body down onto his cock.

"Are you gonna cum again babe?" he asked. Scarlett shrugged. "Your cunt is cumming like a steam train this morning!" Shane said.

Scarlett stopped. "Oh my dear God, Shane, please no!" she sat up, put her hands over her face and cringed. "I've just gone completely dry!" she joked, making a retching sound.

Shane laughed and tried to pull her hands from her face. "You're highly orgasmic this morning my darling!" said Shane, putting on a polite accent. "Is that better, babe?" he chuckled and nudged her as Scarlett peeked through her fingers at him.

"Better? Meh! I was thinking I'm not sure if I can cum again but after that I think it's a definite no." she teased, putting her palms on his chest. He grasped her hips pulling her forward and tipped his head gesturing for her to try and she started grinding on him again. "You've undone all that hard work, now we've to start again!" she scolded him.

"Use your words, babe. It definitely makes you wetter." Shane winked at her.

"You can use your words too! AND the C word is on the table right now so you may make the most of it." Scarlett teased, leaning down to kiss him.

"Mmm stay there, let me fuck your cunt." he groaned, holding her ass and thrusting up into her. "Aw babe, that's good. Fuck yeah that's good." he moaned.

Scarlett panted. "Aw your cock is so big. Fuck me, Shane!"

"Oh yeah, does it feel good?" he asked.

"So good, I can feel your entire length fucking me. I can't wait to feel you cum in my cunt." Scarlett moaned.

Shane's face creased. "OH FUCK STOP!" he shouted and he wrapped his arms around her hips and held her still, down on his cock and lowered his ass onto the bed as he gasped for breath.

Scarlett looked at him. "Are you OK?" she asked, panting. "Did you cum really suddenly?" she asked, puzzled that she hadn't felt it.

"No, I nearly came when you said that." he breathed heavily, holding her round the waist.

"That's OK, I want you to cum, that's why I said that!" Scarlett said, wiping beads of sweat from his forehead.

"Not yet. I want to last a bit longer." he said, steadying his breath. "Can you feel how wet you are?" he asked.

"Sort of, why?" asked Scarlett.

"You're so wet that you're dripping down my balls." Shane said, twitching his cock deep inside her.

"As if!" she tutted and squealed briefly feeling him move inside her.

"I'm not even joking. It happens all the time but I've never really said it out loud to you much." he said. "You get so wet that it runs down my balls."

Scarlett scrunched up her face. "Eugh!"

"Of all the things you think are 'eugh', that can't be one of them!" he laughed. "Reach round til you feel." he said.

She reached her hand round behind her and squeezed his balls and he groaned as they tightened. "Oh my God! Are you sure it's not sweat?" she asked.

He shrugged. "A bit. You've got me working hard." he stuck his tongue out at her. Scarlett laughed.

"So are you ready to empty your balls into my wet cunt, Shane?" Scarlett whispered with a coy look.

"Aw you wee minx!" he groaned, letting go of her waist and pulling her thighs as she started rocking gently on his cock again. "Oh yeah babe." he whispered.

"Yeah?" Scarlett whispered, stroking his chest.

"Mmm yeah. But I want you to cum again, babe." he whispered, pressing his thumb against her clit.

She inhaled sharply, moving back away from his hand. "Ahh! My clit is still really sensitive. Put your thumb there..." she said adjusting his hand "...and just graze it so lightly." she whispered as she rocked back and forth. "Yeah, like that. Ooh mmm."

"You're so swollen, babe. Does it feel OK?" Shane whispered.

Scarlett nodded. "Yeah it feels like strong pressure but if I keep going I'm gonna cum quickly." she whispered, rocking faster on his cock. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum!" she moaned and nodded, exhaling.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers