Mixed Wrestling Pt. 02

Story Info
My ex-girlfriend proves she can beat me at wrestling.
1.8k words
4.33
26.6k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happer55
happer55
26 Followers

We started showering together, and I couldn't help noticing how fit and toned she was. Her back and arms were trim and well muscled-not at all masculine, but obviously strong, and her entire body radiated health. He stomach was flat and taut and her powerful thighs curved lusciously into her perfect ass. She would catch me staring at her and look at me as if to say "You can see it now, can't you? Why it's so obvious I can take you."

We played and wrestled and had a healthy sex life, but every now and then, she would remind that she could physically dominate me. Once, when we were standing up from the couch, she spun around quickly and pushed me back down. I tried to stand up again and she shoved me hard and fast, knocking me back down onto the couch. I tried to stand up three more times and she pushed me back down effortlessly. Eventually I just remained seated and looked up at her sheepishly, then down at her feet.

One day I was lying on the couch reading. She grabbed my book and threw it across the room, then got on top of me and pinned my arms down. I wasn't sure if we were fooling around or not. At this point, whenever we had sex, she was always on top. Usually she kept my arms pinned, but not always. Sometimes, when I tried to roll her over, she wouldn't allow it. She would ask me what was wrong.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing. Nothing."

Then she would pin my wrists and kiss me.

This time she clamped her legs around me and stared down at me.

"I think you're a faggot."

Instinctively, I pushed up as hard as I could and felt her grip tighten around my wrists as her arms tensed and pushed down even harder, overpowering me.

"What's the matter? Am I not butch enough for you?"

I struggled to escape and she held me down effortlessly.

"Faggot."

She got off of me and stood next to me, staring down at me. I looked up at her crotch and past her flat stomach and chest to her face. She was wearing tight jeans and a t-shirt. The smug look on her face was daring me to stand up and try to fight back.

"Why do you do this to me?"

"To keep you in your place."

We were fooling around later that night in her bed when she rolled me over onto my back and clamped my legs together.

"It's all in the legs."

I struggled to move my legs but they were trapped between her thighs. I tried to push my arms up and she squeezed her legs tighter as she tensed her stomach and pushed my wrists deep into the mattress.

"All in the legs."

She took off my clothes and her panties and pinned me down as she made love to me.

"Tell me you love me."

She reached down with one arm and grabbed my balls and I froze and started hyperventilating. She looked into my eyes and could tell that I was afraid.

"You're completely helpless. As weak as a kitten."

She let go of my balls and I exhaled as she started grinding into me again. She moved her hands so our fingers were intertwined and bent my wrists back like we were playing mercy. I tried to resist but was no match for her. My wrists started to hurt and I gasped in pain. She smiled and kissed me as she let up on my wrists, but held me fast.

When were done she climbed off of me and sat by my legs, staring at me. Then in a flash she was back on top of me, grabbed my dick, and put it inside her. I tried to sit up and she grabbed my wrists and pinned me. I instinctively struggled and she laughed.

"Please. Like you could stop me. Even if you wanted to."

I stopped struggling. Doing so would just prove her point. She rode me as I stayed still, completely defeated. After a few seconds she didn't even bother to pin me. She sat up and pressed one hand into my face as she continued to ride me until she climaxed. I wanted her to hold me or hug me and kiss me and she just climbed off of me. I reached out to her and she laughed. She was just wearing a t-shirt. Her thighs looked thick and powerful.

"I basically own you."

She moved toward the bathroom and I got up and followed her, still hungry for a reassuring hug or kiss.

"I own you."

The next time she caught me on the couch she didn't bother to grab my arms. She just clamped her thighs around me and let her weight hold me down, her breasts in my face and her arms on either side of me, caging me in. I pushed up at her stomach and shoulders and she let her weight keep me down. I knew if I struggled any harder she would just grab my wrists and pin me. Her body felt so firm and strong I wasn't sure if she even needed to use her arms.

"It's all in the legs."

She took our clothes off and put me inside her. This time she pinned my arms down hard and rode me even harder.

"Please. Let me touch you."

She stopped for a second and looked down at me, then flicked her hands off my wrists like it was nothing.

"It's easy for me to beat you. No challenge at all."

I reached up and ran my hands down her sleek back, then back up to feel her firm shoulders and arms. She reached down with one arm and grabbed my ass as she slid her other arm beneath my back and pulled me up into her. She dug her fingers into my ass and lifted my back off the bed as we came and I was stunned by just how much stronger she was than me. She had lifted me up like I was nothing. As I lied beneath her panting she grabbed my balls and squeezed hard.

"I'm sexually abusing you, and you like it."

She dug in harder and kissed me as I gasped.

"You're never going to forget me. You're going to remember me for the rest of your life."

She was right. Never before I had felt so wanted. She was dominating and humiliated me and maybe even abused me, but I wanted her so bad I couldn't control myself or even try to resist. Like she had said, I couldn't have stopped her even if I wanted to.

When she entered whatever room I was in she would sometimes grab me by the back of the head and kiss me hard, ramming her tongue deep into my throat. I gasped and could barely breathe, but when she walked away I wanted her. I hated myself for wanting her as badly as I did, but I couldn't help it. To have a body like hers, so firm and sexy, she had to be strong. She knew I couldn't help becoming aroused no matter how much she humiliated me, and she got off on the power she had over me. Physically and psychologically, she was right-she owned me.

Other times she would enter and sit down on lap. I'd shudder with fear and excitement as she looked down at me and nodded and smiled. She knew that I was afraid of her and turned on, and at the same time was communicating that I was right to be afraid.

She stood up and put her hands up to play mercy. I stood up and took her hands and she had me on my knees in seconds.

"You'll never be able to beat me. Beating you up and pinning you down is easy for me. Like nothing. I could pin you in two seconds. I could make you cry if I wanted to."

I put my head down.

"I don't know. Maybe I could beat you at boxing."

She laughed.

"Please. You'd embarrass yourself."

She sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to her. I sat down and rested my head against her shoulder as she put her hand between my legs and started rubbing my thigh.

"Poor baby. Are you worried you're too wimpy for me?"

I turned up to look at her. She had straightened so I was staring into her chest. I knew if I said no she'd beat me up, so I nodded my head yes.

The next day, to make her point about boxing, she started shadow boxing me. Her hands were surprisingly quick and she hit me hard once on the shoulder to let me know what she could do if she wanted to. She kept shadow boxing and pulling her punches until she had me backed into a corner, crouched down with my arms up to protect myself. She looked down at me and smiled, then grabbed me by the small of my back and pulled me into her as she leaned into me and pushed me back down into the corner. She kissed me hard for a long time and ran her other hand up along my back, then caressed my face. Everytime she confirmed her dominance she rewarded me for accepting it. I didn't have a choice, but she wanted to make it absolutely clear who was in charge, and how much easier it would be for me if I just accepted it. If I ever stood up to her or tried to fight back, she might do more than just pin me.

"What would you do if I didn't say 'uncle'?"

She leaned in and kissed my check as she caressed it and moved her lips to my ear.

"If you ever try to physically disobey me, I will beat the shit out of you."

She grabbed my ear and pulled down on it roughly as she dug her nails in.

"Understand?"

I nodded my head and she twisted my ear harder.

"I want to hear you say it. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand."

"What will happen if you try to resist me?"

"You'll beat the shit out of me."

She kissed me.

"You know I can do it. That you have no chance?"

I nodded my head and she forced her knee into my groin and I gasped.

"I know. I have no chance."

She let go of my ear and let her hand slide down to my ass and squeezed it as she made out with me and drove her hips into me, slamming my back into the corner.

"I own you. Wimp."

She pushed me hard into the wall and looked me in the eye until I looked down, then walked away. As humiliated as I was, I couldn't help staring at her ass and my erection kept throbbing. If this cute, trim, fit little girl could do this to me, other women could do it, too. She had me completely defeated and totally demoralized.

happer55
happer55
26 Followers