Darling

Story Info
A dominant wife leads her husband deeper into her desires.
7.2k words
3.97
33.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, we need to talk."

Fleur said the words exactly as I had instructed. Softly, clearly, in my ear.

"Come over here," she continued. "Kneel just there. That's good."

I could imagine him. Her husband. Neville. Nev. Kneeling. He'd have responded instantly to her call and walked, head down, across the white carpet to where she sat in her favourite chair. The love seat. The deeply upholstered green velvet love seat. The love seat I am getting to know quite well. A seat upon which he is no longer allowed to sit.

He'd be naked. Except for one small complex of steel fashioned around and secured tightly to one small part of his body. His body! Not so much anymore, Neville, I thought.

"Darling." I listened as Fleur spoke again to her husband. "Kneel up a little straighter. You know how I like your posture to look just right. That's better, thank you." A subtle affirmation of her dominance over him. Exactly as I had instructed her to speak. A subtle affirmation of my dominance over her. "Nev! Stretch your legs open a little more. I want to see what I've locked away. That's better." A soft sign of satisfaction accompanied her last two words. I heard a moment of hitched breath from him. Nev. Neville. Never.

I could imagine as he knelt before the chair, before Fleur, his wife, his knees sinking into the deep soft pile. His legs spreading. Revealing more of the stainless-steel prison, shining cold and bolted to him. Her steel, his prison.

"I always like the way this looks. On you." I heard her say. "I always get such a kick out of it. Let's give you one or two." I knew her right foot had reached forward and tapped him hard a couple of times between his legs. Against the polished steel cage that imprisoned his manhood. Permanently. Manhood! 'Nothinghood' I thought. I laughed silently to myself before returning my concentration to her words. I reached for my glass of wine as I savoured his deep grunt as the most sensitive part of his body absorbed the impact of her foot. A deep full bodied red wine. I sipped and savoured.

"Now. We need to talk. I want to take things up another level," Fleur says with a certain finality that I wonder if her husband can sense. I can.

"I am taking us up to another level," Fleur repeats. More certain.

Silence. He's not permitted to speak at times like this, unless asked a question. I could imagine Fleur looking at him, as he knelt before her, eyes down. Preparing himself. As she prepared herself. I had no doubt she was feeling an intense awareness that I was listening in. I suspected she is also intensely turned on.

Her phone is sitting in her lap, beneath the swirl of silk that is her dressing gown. And with Fleur, it is most definitely a gown -- a gorgeous silver robe, contrasting with her dark black hair and the hint of olive colour in flawless skin. I imagined her big dark eyes watching him from her simply beautiful oval face as she played her part in my plan.

Fleur had called me 15 minutes earlier, before concealing the phone within the silk and the warmth. Before summoning her husband. As required. By me. Her lover. Thom. The man who is now leading her more and more firmly by the hand.

I am listening very carefully. My phone on mute, my headphones in, as I sit back in my chair at The Arabesque. One of the waiters has just topped my glass up with more of the dark red wine from the bottle open on the table in the corner booth where I sit. The waiter glided away as unobtrusively as he had arrived. The other diners relaxing in the warm evening light of the restaurant are oblivious of this drama of my creation. I noticed the gold and glass of the room, the understated opulence, and the place across the table where Fleur would join me later.

As the sounds of animated conversation and good food swirled around me, the next Act I had conjured was about to begin. My lover's voice, another man's wife, drew my attention away from the place in which I sat to the place in which she sat.

"Now, I have quite a lot to say. I want you to listen carefully," Fleur says. I adore the sensual tone of her voice. "Darling, I know I am fulfilling your every dream, and to my delight, I find myself creating my every dream. Or having them created for me." I wondered if Neville, this husband of hers, had grasped the significance of her choice of words. My words.

I heard a subtle tapping -- three taps. Already! I thought to myself, already Fleur is so aroused. We had agreed a code, an arousal code. She was expected to inform me how turned on she is, from time to time, and when she reached another threshold. The code had 5 levels, 1 the lowest. Already she has missed out the first two and is already at 3. And we have only just begun.

"Oh God!" she had gasped in my ear last night, as I had set out what I expected of her. We were lying in bed, I was naked, she was wearing a blue silk corset basque and jewels to match. I had been 'using her', as she liked to refer to our lovemaking, for over 2 hours, and now we were relaxing. We talk and relax well together.

Her voice in the earphones brought me back to the present moment.

"And as I have said before," Fleur continues, "I am so grateful to you for being courageous enough to share with me your desires. Your fantasies. Your needs." Once again she is following my instructions perfectly. Such an obedient paramour. But could she complete what I demand of her tonight? With him. If she can, she will be well rewarded. "And now they are your reality," she says.

"Oh God! I'm so fucking horny." I hear her say. An echo of last night. "Neville. You already know how much the fulfilment of your fantasies turns me on? Don't you, Darling?"

A question. He is permitted to answer questions. Which he dutifully does.

"Yes, Ma'am," says Neville. Kneeling still. Nev. Never.

He calls her Ma'am. She calls me 'Sir'. That's hot. I could hear him clearly. She had positioned the phone well. Clever girl.

"And right now, I am feeling really, really aware of my evolving sexuality," she says. "And it's all thanks to you. Encouraging me, all those years ago. To take control. I am so astonished at how far I have come. Thank you darling. And my pussy darling, my husband, my Neville, right now, is soaked. Though you, almost never do you get to sip upon this nectar. Do you?" Fleur uses his name like that on occasion, reinforces something between them she's told me, reinforces their dynamic as well as their relationship.

"No Ma'am."

"And you will not be knowing anything more about how my body is tonight, Darling. Other than the reason. Control of you is about to increase and change, significantly. That's the reason. A good reason, is it not?"

Another question. "I am always pleased when you are aroused Ma'am," he answered. Very formal, I think.

"Of course you are. You're always aroused when I'm aroused aren't you? That's one of the keys to this whole thing isn't it? If it wasn't what I wanted, if it wasn't turning me on so much, it wouldn't be working so well for you, would it. For both of us. Am I right?"

"You are right, Ma'am." I felt I could hear his own rising arousal. And his rising fear too perhaps?

"However, whilst you might be aroused often, how often do you get hard? That little cock of yours?"

"Almost never, Ma'am."

"'Almost never', Neville?" she says with a deliberate play on words. "And why is that?"

"Because you almost never remove this cage from my manhood, Ma'am."

"And you are to use the word 'manhood' because?"

"Because it reminds me of the new status of my manhood, Ma'am. And that also turns you on."

"Yes! The new status of your cock - not a word I allow you to use when referring to yourself. The new status of your cock is that you can't get hard inside your cage. Because over time I've fitted increasingly small sizes to satisfy my increasing desire to see your manhood reducing." I can hear her increasing desire the more she speaks.

A laugh. From her. "Who first suggested a cage for your manhood?"

A pause. From him. Then, "I did, Ma'am."

"And if I remember correctly." I know she remembers very well as she reinforces their relationship dynamic. "If I remember correctly, when I was still naïve, the first cage you bought for yourself, for yourself I noted, was plastic and large enough to sport an erection. Is that right?"

"Yes Ma'am." He knows where this is going. Her husband. Neville. Nev. Never.

"Who decided you should wear steel cages, darling?" At least he thinks he knows where this is going. He doesn't.

"You did, Ma'am."

"And who decided to start upgrading to smaller cages that prevented your manhood from getting erections?"

"You did, Ma'am."

"And who has been experimenting with how small a cage you can wear 24/7 without needing to unlock you?"

"You have, Ma'am."

"And how small have we got, Darling?" I like the way she uses 'we', as if it is a joint enterprise. It was at the beginning. It's not now. She has been choosing for him the cages that most turn her on for some time. Small, inescapable, and long term is what excites her most.

"Very small, Ma'am."

"And how do I feel about how small a size we have successfully got you down to?" she asks.

"You are very animated, Ma'am," he replies. "You like to show me how aroused you are by making me watch how many strong orgasms you can enjoy while discussing the restrictions you have placed upon my manhood."

"The restrictions upon your cock! For 6 years now, our relationship, our love, our marriage, has been enhanced by your desires that have become our desires and are now, in one sense, exclusively my desires.

"And now look at you. Kneeling before me naked, fitter, slimmer, in better shape, more physically attractive and more professionally successful than you were 6 years ago. And of no interest to me, sexually that is. Precisely as you wanted. Do you remember when you first whispered to me how the thought of me fucking other men turned you on?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"And did I fulfil your fantasy, Darling?"

"Yes Ma'am?"

"How much?"

"More than I could ever imagined, Ma'am."

"And your desire for me to be in control? Did I fulfil that one too?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"How much?"

"More than I ever wanted."

"More than you ever wanted! More than you could ever have imagined! More than you knew you wanted?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"And I still turn you on? You are still turned on?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Very?"

"Yes." I heard the word catch in his throat before he said "Ma'am."

"I am the perfect wife then! Fulfilling her husband's sexual fantasies more than he ever imagined. More than he ever wanted. And he still hardens, or attempts to, every time." Her right foot reached forward again and caused the soft grunt I heard from him again. She laughed: a soft throaty sound in this moment. I know her aroused laugh.

I glanced around the elegant restaurant and bar and enjoyed the contrast between the relaxed conversations around me and the intense conversation to which I was listening.

Fleur continued. "Though I am not naked at this moment, darling, and I know how much you yearn to see me naked, I too am fitter, slimmer, in better shape, more physically attractive and more professionally successful than I was 6 years ago. And of intense interest to me, I am completely fulfilled, sexually that is. By other men. Precisely as you wanted.

"Everything. Precisely as you wanted. And fortunately for you, exactly as I want too. You are such a lucky boy to have a wife who turns out to be just as turned on, maybe more so than you, by all this, by our little game. But it's not a game anymore, is it? This is real life and what I want has become our way of life."

Silence.

"Is that right?" Fleur asks.

"Yes Ma'am."

"And so here I am, fulfilling my every dream. And fulfilling yours. I'm getting so much as you get so little. I'm getting endless great sex from men who know how to be men. How to fuck, really fuck a woman like me. And there is so, so much more to it than just the fucking. So, so much."

Fleur paused. I know she is making sure the impact of her words settled in his mind. "And you're getting endless nothing.

"You could never really do that could you, darling. You just could not make me scream like these men do, keep me interested, take me all night long, fulfil me, as I fulfil them. You just couldn't do it. You didn't have it in you did you? You satisfy me now though. Without ever having it in me." Her laugh again.

"Talking of which, when was it you last had it in me?" she asked him. Her husband.

A silence for a moment. "Almost 2 years Ma'am."

2 years, I think! With a woman like Fleur!

"2 years." The wonder in her tone echoes my thoughts. The tone amuses me. I can tell she's getting hornier. "And when will you next be in me, Neville?"

"Never Ma'am." he replies. Her husband. Nev. Never.

"Never," she says. "Nev! That's so hot!" Another deeper tone in her voice reaches me. Another echo of my thoughts. "We are so attuned? Why is that?" Fleur asks him. And me.

"Because you decided you didn't want that part of me anymore, Ma'am. You said it didn't feel right to you."

"And who put the idea in my head, darling? One passionate night of pillow talk."

"I did Ma'am."

"What did you say. What thought did you say turned you on so?"

"That you would deny me Ma'am."

"Deny you what?"

"Your body, Ma'am?"

"And what else did you say?"

There was of hesitation, of a knowing in him that this had been a crucial moment in the development of their relationship

"That I wanted it to be real, Ma'am," he said. "I didn't want it to be pretend."

"You did, indeed," she said, as sense of triumph emerged in her voice. "And then you said?"

This was a conversation I knew they had had before. She'd told me about it. How she kept reinforcing that this was his idea first before it became her passion. I'd told her I wanted her to have the conversation again. Tonight.

"And you contradicted yourself, didn't you Darling?" she said before he had a chance to reply.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Go on."

"I said I didn't really want it to happen, Ma'am. But the thought turned me on. As a fantasy."

"And I decided you were being disingenuous, did I not? Not exactly lying. But you were not telling the truth. To yourself, as much as to me. I sensed... I sensed you were lying to yourself. I wondered what would happen if I began to deny you my body. And gave it to others. Have I recalled correctly?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"So I decided, I chose, to explore your lie. To find out whether or not you secretly wanted me to deny you my body. And I hoped you were lying. I hoped that the deepest part of you really did want this denial to be imposed upon you. That you really did want me to fuck other men while denying you. Why?"

"Because that was the option that most intrigued and enthralled you, Ma'am. You began to wonder what it might be like to make love to other men. That left you crazy hot you liked to say, when you first began."

"Still does," she says "Yes it is the option I most desired. And oh boy have I had fun exploring your lie. And as I explored I discovered the cruelty of it was, to me, just so searingly, outrageously sexual. It is just so hot. I don't know why. I believe I am a kind, considerate and balanced person. But I find the crueller I am to you, in denying and torturing you, the more I am giving of myself to others, the more exciting the situation is for me. Why is that? I don't know. But now it is your reality. Is it not?"

"Yes. Ma'am."

"And how do you feel about that, darling? How do you feel now that I deny you my body? As I give it to other men." She already knows the answer. We all know the answer.

"It's very painful Ma'am. I thought you'd deny me from time to time. But not for ever. I wasn't prepared for that. I know you mean it, about 'never' that is."

"And how do I feel about my denying you my pussy? Permanently. Any pussy. Permanently."

"You've told me it's the hottest thing you've ever done, Ma'am. Thinking about it makes you hornier than anything else."

"But how do you feel? Honesty now!" she says.

A pause from him. At the edge of becoming a long pause he finally says "I am hurt and jealous and longing for you and for your touch. All the time, Ma'am."

"That is so hot to hear you say it. With feeling. And your own arousal levels? Whilst you are experiencing this maelstrom of angst. What is your little cock doing in its little cage?" His cock is not small, she has told me, but it is now.

A longer pause from him this time. This is an admission he does not want to make. He must be aware of its significance to his future and to hers.

"Answer me!" A flash of fire from Fleur. "Now. Honestly."

"I feel faint with arousal and heat and lust and love and fear and desire and longing and love." I could hear every ounce of that in every word of his. "Ma'am."

"Two loves," she says reflectively. "Thank you Darling. For your honesty. And your love." I hear movement, a rustle of silk, and the faint sound of one chaste but loving kiss. I can imagine how he must suffer as the warmth and scent of her settles close to him for a fleeting moment. I almost feel sorry for Nev, but as he's made clear this is what he desires, and he's still turned on. Liberates her cruelty. And mine.

"And do you think that's true?" Fleur asks. "That'll you'll never be inside me, or any woman again? And that this reality, your reality, makes me crazy horny?"

"Yes. I know it's true Ma'am."

"How?"

"Because when I am allowed to be with you, to touch or kiss your body, and when we, or you, talk about it, that's when you orgasm the strongest, it's when you're at your most excited."

"And how often are you allowed to touch or kiss my body?"

"Not very often Ma'am, almost never, and less and less these days."

"Well, that's going to change, Darling," says my lover to her husband. As much to me for my delight I feel, sitting here in the warm restaurant, as to her husband kneeling there before her on the white carpet of their elegant lounge.

"Thank you Ma'am" I hear him say, with the most heartfelt, grateful yearning in his voice.

"Don't thank me too soon, Darling!" Fleur says. He has no idea what is coming. Or not coming, might be more appropriate way of expressing it.

"Let's take us back to when we began. When you first introduced me, your sweet innocent angel of a wife, to the idea of her man, her husband, wanting me to be in charge. I was uncertain. I seem to remember you always pleading with me to be stricter, harsher, more demanding with you. Make it real."

Silence from him.

"I listened. Is it real now?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"How real? How strict, harsh, demanding am I with you?"

"Completely Ma'am. More than I could ever have imagined."

"Yes, you didn't imagine this did you?"

"No Ma'am."

"And am I doing it, Darling, because I'm just fitting in with what you told me you wanted? Am I being a good wife, fulfilling my husband's desires? Is that why I'm doing it?"

"No Ma'am. You are doing it because you have discovered it is what you want. What most satisfies you."

"How do you know that's true? How do you know I'm not just being nice? How do you know it's real?"

"Because you are taking things in directions I had not thought of, Ma'am, had not told you about. And because I can see it in your eyes. In your body. In the way you are. How much you want to be doing what you are doing."

"A nicely expressed observation. Thank you Darling. And it's about to get a lot more real. And I'm about to do a lot more of what I want to do." I hear Fleur pause, draw a breath. "Somehow, and sometimes I'm not quite sure how, I've become completely addicted to and made insanely horny by being cruel to you, mentally as well as physically. More than I could ever have imagined. And now you are so addicted to my cruelty, my control, that you are completely unable to break free. How fucking brilliant is that!"

12