Mixing Business & Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The large man ran a hand down her body, tweaking a large nipple between his fingers. He softly caressed her stomach, tracing the barely visible line that ran down her belly, evidence of her first two children. A shiver ran through Lauren as William's hand pushed farther downward until he paused at her crotch. "It's good that you shaved. Keep your pussy bald for me," drawing a gentle nod from Lauren.

Michael watched as he slid a thick finger in between her legs, spreading open his wife's pussy lips. A slight gasp escaped Lauren and her thighs parted. William pushed his long finger into her and withdrew it, the tip glistening in the sun from her arousal.

"You're already wet for me. You want to get fucked, Lauren?" William said softly.

Biting her lower lip, she responded without looking towards Michael, "Yes. Please, Fuck me."

William slid his finger back into her and, speaking more authoritatively, replied, "You want to take this big cock in front of your husband? Show him what a little slut you are for me?"

"Oh god, yes...," she whimpered, knees trembling as he fingered her. A moment passed before she whispered, "Make me your slut, Professor."

"Tell him," William commanded gesturing towards Michael.

Lauren looked over her shoulder at her husband, saying "He's going to fuck me, babe. And I... I need it."

"That's my girl," William said reassuringly. Then, smacking the side of her ass, he leaned back against the lounge, "Come on, baby. Get up on this dick. Let him see you in action."

Without hesitation, Lauren swung astride his lap, turning so she faced her husband with her back toward William. His large ebony cock stood upright and her freshly shaven white skin shimmered youthfully in the sun, further accentuating their physical differences. Grasping the impressive manhood in her small hand, she lowered herself down until the engorged tip was pressed against her lips. Then, gradually, with effort, Lauren began to slide down onto his cock.

Michael watched in rapt attention as the wide tip pushed open her folds and into her thin body eliciting a soft moan from his wife. As she sank down onto the first few inches, Lauren's cunt continued to stretch around the thick shaft. She rose up slightly, her taut pussy lips gripping the dark shaft as it pulled outward, exposing her pink folds to the warm air. Then she pushed back onto him, her labia collapsing inward as the foreign cock's girth spread her open.

It would have been hard for Michael to describe the feeling of seeing the two of them together. The torrent of emotions running through him ranged from jealousy, to lust, to pride. Unmistakably though, he had never been more turned on his life.

Exhaling slowly, William caressed Lauren's ass and said, "Yeah baby, take that raw dick."

William's words struck Michael with surprise. He'd been so distracted he'd somehow missed this point. Glancing down at their physical union and then to his wife's face, he saw Lauren's eyes lock with his.

In a voice taut with both pleasure and concentration, she whispered, "William only fucks bare, honey." Without another word of explanation, Lauren slid further downward, taking another inch of the huge naked cock inside of her.

SLAP!! The sound of William's large hand on Lauren's ass was followed by his strong voice, "Come on girl, ride that cock." Responding to his direction, Lauren leaned forward on her knees and began bouncing up and down on the hard shaft.

Only a few feet away from them, Michael watched as more than six inches of William's dick plunged in and out of his wife's pussy. He heard a moan escape her open lips, "Oh god...." William spanked her exposed cheeks again and she moved faster, shifting one free hand to begin rubbing her hungry clit.

After a few minutes, Lauren shifted to place a foot on each side of the couch, squatting atop his lap. Glancing back at Michael, she spread her legs further apart, exposing herself fully to his view. William's dark cock was halfway buried in her pussy, stretching open her tight lips. The remainder of his shaft was covered in a white cream that had dripped down to coat his full balls. Lauren quickly resumed her ministrations, stroking her pussy as she rode the new dick.

"That's it, work that cunt," William encouraged. "Show your husband how you can take cock."

Tossing her hair back, Lauren groaned aloud, "Fuck, yes. It feels so good."

Michael watched as she quickened the pace, her large tits bouncing atop her small frame. Gradually, he saw the familiar glaze of impending release begin to show on her face. Lauren's hand moved faster as she eagerly rubbed her clit.

Taking note of her actions, William pushed harder, slapping her ass again. "Stroke it baby. You want to cum on this big cock, don't you?"

Lauren nodded quickly, her hand becoming a blur, "Yes." Squeezing her eyes closed, she rode William for a few more strokes before leaning back against his chest with several inches buried inside of her. Michael recognized the tremors in her legs before he heard Lauren's voice.

"Oh . . . my . . . god," her soft yet primal tone filled the air. William held her legs far apart, their union fully exposed as he plunged into her and her hand movements quickened. Finally, her body froze and she threw back her head as a loud scream escaped her throat, "AAhhhhh . . . FUCKKKKK!!!!!"

Her eyes clenched tightly closed, Lauren sat impaled on William's cock as a powerful orgasm racked her body. A guttural, "Ugghh . . ." escaped from between her lips.

Continuing his minute thrusts, William said, "That's it, baby . . . cum on this dick." Michael sat transfixed as this man gradually slowed his pace but stayed firmly inside of his wife as he placed a hand between her legs.

SLAP, SLAP!! the sound of William's hand smacking Lauren's pussy filled the air. Michael saw his wife's body jerk visibly and she let out a soft moan as the last spasms ran through her.

Finally, lightly spanking her ass, William said, "Alright baby. We're just getting started" Lauren slowly rose forward and lifted herself off of his shaft.

Michael watched as the large, black cock slid out of his wife and gazed between her legs. Lauren's normally tight pussy was nearly unrecognizable. Her swollen lips sat fully apart, stretched open from William's girth, and they still throbbed from the remnants of her orgasm. The clean-shaven white mound, covered with a sheen of sweat and cum, shimmered in the late afternoon sunlight. Standing proudly at attention between Lauren's alabaster legs was William's throbbing dark manhood. The long shaft was half-covered in a thick, froth that had dripped down to coat his heavy nutsack. Michael couldn't deny the contrasting beauty of his wife's small, porcelain white figure with William's black, muscular form.

As Lauren swung off of his lap, William stood up and, grabbing his drink, moved towards the house. Looking back at her husband briefly, Lauren followed her client, her bare ass swaying as she padded into the villa. Left alone outside for a few moments, Michael eventually rose and made his way inside.

He found them in the master bedroom. Lauren was on all fours and bending over the edge of the bed with William standing alongside her. Neither one of them commented as Michael sat in an opposing chair.

"Come on, slut. Shake it for me," William commanded, slapping her side. Tossing her hair aside, Lauren leaned forward onto her elbows and began gyrating her hips. Her full, white cheeks jiggled in the heavy air as William calmly took a sip from his drink. Running a hand across her tattooed back and ass, he pushed Lauren slightly forward so her face was into the bedsheets. Michael watched as his wife placed a hand on each cheek and pulled her ass apart, presenting herself before him. William toyed lightly with her exposed rosebud before pushing a long finger against her cunt and remarking, "I'm going to fill up this married pussy," which immediately drew a moan from Lauren. Again, Michael waited for his young wife to say something but she did nothing, acquiescing completely to William's needs. With their upcoming trip, Michael knew Lauren had stopped birth control, hopeful to capitalize on the romantic opportunity. Yet, with William's bare, pulsating cock jutting into the warm air, those risks seemed to be far from her mind.

Putting his drink aside, William stepped towards the bed and grasped the large member that hung between his legs. Michael watched as he placed the bulbous mushroom head against his wife's open pussy lips and, in one gradual push, slid more than half of his dick back into her.

"Ahh . . . Fuck . . .," gasped Lauren as she was stretched apart again.

Slowly, William began to thrust back and forth, sinking his long shaft deeper with each determined stroke. At each upstroke, Lauren's swollen cunt lips gripped the thick shaft as they slowly loosened from the invasion. After a few minutes, he was plunging into Lauren's tight pussy with nearly eight inches as she grunted against the bed.

SMACK, SMACK! the sound of William spanking her ass filled Michael's ears. He watched as his wife's lover pulled out of her and, mounting her ass atop the bed, drove back into her.

"Oh...god...William," groaned Lauren.

Her sounds seemed to spur William onward, "You like getting fucked? You like taking some black dick?" Michael saw his wife nod in response. "Say it. I want to hear it," the man commanded.

Lauren, her body jolting with each powerful stroke, glanced backwards at her husband. Then responding, she said, "Yes. I love your cock...I love your huge black cock."

Smiling he said, "That's it. Now take all of Daddy's cock," and, with one final thrust, he buried his entire length inside of her body.

"Ahhh...ugghhhh," a loud, high-pitched scream emanated from Lauren as William's large body pressed against her upturned ass. Sitting only a few feet away, Michael couldn't tear his eyes away. Lauren was trembling in pleasure, her mouth agape as another orgasm racked her body. His wife's tight cunt lips were wrapped around the enormous cock which was finally pressed fully against her cervix. William's dark, full balls hung between her legs, resting on her swollen pussy. Her lover placed a large hand against her labia, slapping gently before rubbing her clit. Lauren's body jerked in response as she came down from her climax. Michael couldn't help but wonder if his wife's previously tight pussy, stretched open by the larger cock, would ever feel the same.

After a moment of rest, William resumed thrusting. He withdrew almost completely, the thick tip briefly emerging from her depths exposing a shimmering wet shaft before plunging fully back into her. Face-down against the bed with her eyes clenched shut, Lauren drew a sharp, intake of breath with each thrust. Michael watched as William pounded relentlessly into his wife, his cum-filled nuts slapping against her ass. The raw sexuality of the pair was unmistakable, two animals' intent on fulfilling their purpose.

Leaning forward, William wrapped a large hand through her long hair and pulled Lauren up onto her elbows.

"Jesus...Yes...Fuck...," gasped Lauren.

Suddenly, he pulled out, the quick withdrawal eliciting an audible wet sound from her pussy as it emptied. Slapping the reddened skin of her upturned ass, he said, "Get on your back" and stood aside the bed.

Lauren, after briefly being confused at the movement, complied laying back against the pillows.

Slowing stroking his erect cock, William looked down at the other man's wife. "I'm going to fill you up with my cum. Do you understand?"

It was clear to Michael that William wasn't seeking approval, rather he was making a statement. The large black dick glistened with his wife's secretions, an answer unto itself.

Lauren's gaze fell upon her husband before moving back to William, standing between the married couple. Without tearing her eyes away from her lover, she spoke to him, "I need it. Please honey."

His wife's statement hung in the air before Michael realized it was directed at him. It was a request for permission yet almost rhetorical. Yet all three of them knew the outcome. Even if he objected now, he doubted Lauren would have relented. William certainly wouldn't have. As if to signal such, his wife's client and bedmate looked back, locking eyes with Michael. Finally, he nodded in agreement drawing a moan from Lauren.

Turning back to the bed, William directed, "Spread your legs," and mounted the young wife as she suspended her feet in the air. Grunting approvingly as her submission, he pointed the pulsating black tip of his cock against her swollen pussy and thrust firmly burying several inches into her.

"God...Yes...," responded Lauren as he began to move back and forth. Within a few minutes, the pair were back at a steady pace. The full length of William's shaft plunged in and out of the married woman's cunt as, head buried into his chest, she feverishly worked her fingers.

William leaned her farther back against the bed, pressing their lips together. Michael watched as Lauren opened her mouth, slowly intertwining her tongue with her lovers. As they embraced, William spoke softly against her cheek, drawing nods from her as she hungrily kissed his face and neck. It was an intimate exchange and Michael almost felt out of place witnessing it.

After a few moments, William wrapped his hands underneath her, his long, dark fingers gripping her pale ass. Pulling her cheeks farther apart, he pushed deeper into her, straining to fit every inch of his member into her once-tight pussy. Gradually he moved faster, Lauren's large tits bouncing atop her chest with each thrust. Michael watched, entranced, as the 250lb man pounded relentlessly into his small wife, her upturned legs pushed back near her sides. Her eyes were firmly closed and the toes on her feet curled back as she grunted from the force of each, heavy stroke. The size difference between the pair had never been more striking. Looking between her new lover's legs, he could see William's toned ass clenching as the room was filled with the sound of his heavy balls slapping loudly against her skin.

Breathing through gritted teeth, he said, "Damn, this pussy is tight." Michael saw his dark scrotum tighten and knew William was approaching release.

"Give it to me," Lauren said pleadingly and her thighs seemed to widen further. "Please."

Finally, William breathed deeply and gripped her hips tightly with each hand before calling out, "Here it comes baby...Fuck...FUCK!"

Suddenly, William slammed his hips against her body, burying his cock to the hilt, and let out a thunderous roar. His muscular, onyx frame mounted atop Lauren's petite, alabaster figure, pushing her to take every inch. A loud gasp from his wife, told Michael that the first jet of William's semen had released deep into her pussy. "Oh god," Lauren said softly, grasping his tightly clenched ass with an outstretched arm. Michael watched as William's black nutsack continually spasmed, releasing thick ropes of cum and coating her unprotected womb with a new, potent seed. Lauren dropped back onto the pillows and spread her legs farther apart.

"Take that cum, baby," William said holding himself firmly inside of her, grunting every few seconds as he emptied his load into her married pussy. Lauren slid a hand between her legs, her wedding ring clearly visible, and cupped the heavy set of balls hanging between the large man's legs.

William exhaled loudly and, reaching between Lauren's ass cheeks, slowly jerked his thick shaft. Finally satisfied, and having drained every drop of cum into her, William stepped away from the bed.

Michael watched as the black dick withdrew from his young wife and heard an exhausted moan escape her lips as the thick tip finally emerged. The enormous cock was covered in clumps of semen and Lauren's cream and made an audible noise as it slid out of her. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene between his wife's legs.

Her skin was wet from sweat and her ass was a deep red from William's aggressive spanking. Legs spread wide, Lauren's pussy gaped open, her labia stretched apart from William's size. A rivulet of white cum slid out of her cunt and hung from her body for a few seconds before succumbing to gravity and dripping onto the sheets. Despite being William's second load of the afternoon, Michael couldn't imagine how much semen was planted deep within his wife.

Lauren rose up onto the bed slightly and looked back at the two men. The image seared itself into Michael's memory. His beautiful wife atop another man's bed, her naked form fully exposed after having just been inseminated. He wasn't sure how these events had transpired but couldn't deny its eroticism. He caught his wife's eyes as she looked toward him, her face was full of eagerness and content. In the world of fantasy, she'd started this journey for him but, in reality, had clearly embraced it now for herself.

William stood aside the bed, his large cock swinging proudly between his legs with each labored breath. Leaning forward, he pulled her legs farther apart to look at her swollen cunt. Pushing two thick fingers into her loosened pussy, the new man watched, smiling as they emerged coated in his seed.

"That's my girl," then looking back at her husband, "She looks beautiful, doesn't she, Michael?"

Looking at his wife's new lover, he nodded, "Yes. She does."

Slowly, almost gingerly, William closed her legs back together before slapping her ass softly. . . Then, almost abruptly, he grabbed his empty drink glass and walked out of the bedroom, leaving the married couple alone.

For a few heavy seconds, neither husband nor wife moved or said anything. Finally, Lauren rose onto her knees and sat down on the edge of the bed, looking up at her husband.

Breaking the silence, Michael said, "How good is it?"

Smiling slightly, Lauren responded sheepishly, "It's incredible honey. There's something so ...instinctual. I just can't explain it." Then, after a brief pause, she asked, "What was it like watching?"

Michael considered his response but knew there was only one real answer. "You two looked amazing. I don't know why exactly. I've never seen you look sexier."

His wife beamed at his response, "I've never felt sexier. He never seems to tire out and is always all over me . . . I've lost track of how many times of I've cum."

William's voice echoed from the hallway, "You're a lucky man," as he walked back into the room with a fresh drink and bottle of water in his hands. "Not many husbands have a wife whose cravings are so strong. Even if they take some . . . encouragement to come out." As if to reinforce William's point, Lauren's attention noticeably shifted as the large, still fully nude man returned. Apparently where that satisfaction came from was irrelevant.

William stepped between the couple and, stopping in front of Lauren, unscrewed the bottle cap and handed the water to her. She took a long sip from the drink before he took it and placed it back on the bedside table.

Standing aside the bed, William ran his fingers through her long hair causing Lauren to look up at him.

Gently, he placed a hand on the back of her head and she lowered her eyes to his semi-hard member before wrapping a small hand around it. Michael watched as she extended her tongue and slowly engulfed the dick in her mouth before wrapping her lips around its shaft. William caught his breath slightly and then tightly exhaled, savoring the last vestiges of his orgasm caused by Lauren's warm tongue. Gradually but with purpose, his wife began to suck William's cock.