Mixing Business & Pleasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Lauren's husband witnesses her newfound needs.
10k words
4.3
46.3k
112

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the taxi slowed and pulled into a columned resort entrance, Michael breathed a sigh of relief at having finally arrived. As he took in the lush property around him, he could almost feel the wave of relaxation that washed over him. In the distance, a classic sandstone façade lay at the end of the tree-lined drive with the aqua blue ocean viewable in the background. Low-lying cottages and villas lay nestled against the coastline. The effect conveyed both timelessness and luxury not unlike old plantations in the South yet the feeling of intimacy was uniquely tropical.

Arriving at the front valet, Michael paid the driver and, eager to see Lauren, asked the bellhop to send his bags to their room when convenient. He walked towards the oceanside cottages delighted to finally take in the magnificent sight and be able to enjoy it with his wife. Locating their unit, he slid the key into the lock and slipped quietly inside. The cottage was a cozy single room design but was romantic with a view of the water and small porch.

In the center of the room was a large bed and Michael could just make out tousled brown hair and an exposed leg amidst the white sheets. It was unlike her to be asleep so late in the day, particularly with his impending arrival. Bending down, he slowly pulled back the cover and revealed his wife's nearly nude form. Clad only in a small g-string, her skin was slightly bronzed from the Caribbean sun with small tan lines across her full breasts. She rarely slept this bare and Michael was glad she had slipped fully into the vacation spirit. Finally, he knelt next to the bed and, brushing away her lightened hair, he kissed her forehead.

She stirred and gradually opened her eyes before waking abruptly, "Honey...You're here."

Smiling he nodded and said, "After much delay and anticipation, I'm here."

She sat up in bed, pulling the sheets up over her figure. "I was beginning to think you'd never get through."

"I agree." Leaning forward he placed his hands on the back of Lauren's head and pulled her lips against his. Apparently surprised at his embrace, she hesitated briefly before responding in kind. After a minute, they disengaged and Michael looked down at his wife's now-covered form. He took the sheet from her hand and slid it back, teasing her, "Don't you dare cover yourself up. I need to see as much of you as I can on this shortened trip."

Lauren rolled her eyes in amusement and slid out of bed, heading towards the bathroom to freshen up. Knowing her husband's gaze was locked on her exposed ass, she queried, "Well, mister, what do you want to do?"

"I'd love to hit the water but I'm starving. Let's go grab an easy lunch and then come back."

Sticking her head out from the vanity, "Why not order room service? I'd like to spend some time with just you."

"I'd like to see the resort some and then come back after a bite," seeing the reluctance in his wife's face, "Don't worry, it'll be quick."

Michael changed into a more casual outfit and Lauren, not bothering with a bra, tossed on a small and easy summer dress. They spent the next half-hour exploring the resort, the summer heat clearly increasing throughout the afternoon, before ordering lunch at the main outdoor café. Over a light meal, Michael recounted the challenges of his flight arrangements and Lauren the successes of her business trip.

"I'm sorry you had such issues with your travel," Lauren lamented. Then smiling slightly, "Guess it's rough to have lost your airline status and have to wait like the rest of us."

Michael smirked at his wife's jab. "Very funny." She knew it pained him as they'd both taken trips on his points. Yet, while Lauren's business travel had been picking up, his had waned and he'd lost his top tier ranking. "And what did you do to while away the hours without your enchanting husband?" He thought he caught a brief hint of anxiety in her eyes but she looked away and it was gone.

"Nothing too much. Enjoyed the resort. Had a few colleagues who left a day late." Then looking back up from her plate smiling, she said, "But the trip was a big success. Even with all of the location changes."

Michael remarked, "Nicely done, babe. Particularly with such a tough client."

Lauren smiled modestly, "Thanks, hon." Then she abruptly stiffened as her gaze fell transfixed across the room.

"What is it?" Michael asked, following his wife's eyes. He noticed a well-dressed black man had seen the two of them and was approaching the table. "Who is that? Do you know him?"

Before she could respond, the gentleman was at their side and spoke directly to Lauren, "There you are. I hoped we might see each other one more time."

Lauren's entire demeanor had changed and she replied softly, "Yes, Professor Jameson." Then gesturing towards Michael, she said, "Let me introduce my husband, Michael. He just arrived a couple of hours ago."

The professor turned, finally seeming to notice Michael's presence, and extended a hand, "Michael. Dr. William Jameson. So nice to finally meet you."

Shaking his hand, Michael replied, "It's nice to meet you as well. I've heard quite a bit about you and your trip. I hope it was as pleasant as it sounds."

Stealing a glance towards Lauren and smiling, William said, "It's been a magnificent trip, thanks in no small part to your lovely wife. I wish it didn't have to end."

The trio made brief small talk for a minute or two before William offered, "Listen, I know you just got here, Michael. Why don't you all come over for an afternoon cocktail at my villa? It's the least I could do for all of your hard work."

Michael waited for his wife to respond on their behalf. A polite decline and a raincheck. Yet she demurred, looking down at her lap clearly searching for a response.

William persisted, "I've got a nice poolside villa. Bring a suit and you can enjoy the water. It would be nice to get to know each other better, Michael." The tall, dark Professor cast a shadow across the married couple as a stood by their table, blocking the mid-day sun.

Michael was hoping for some alone time with his wife, ideally watching her in a small bikini by the beach. His wife's silence told him that may have to wait presumably to ensure Professor Jameson wasn't offended.

Finally, Michael said, "Sure. We'll be happy to join for a little bit," drawing a reaction of surprise from his wife.

Seemingly ignoring Lauren's gesture, William nodded appreciatively at Michael, "Great. Feel free to come by whenever you're done and changed." Turning back to Lauren, William smiled and said, "Look forward to seeing you soon," before beginning to move back across the room.

"Wait! Professor," Michael called out causing him to turn back around. "I don't think we know where your villa is? How can we find it?"

Chuckling softly, William gestured towards Lauren saying, "Don't worry. Your wife knows," before heading back the way he came.

Once he was clearly out of earshot, Lauren spoke softly, "Why did you accept his invitation? We only have a few days together now."

Confused, Michael responded, "I presumed it was what you wanted. Otherwise, why didn't you say anything? Is something wrong."

With a degree of hesitation, Lauren shook her head, "No. It's fine. We'll just be quick and polite."

"Ok. That's what I figured," Michael said. "You've been traveling with him for weeks, right? What is one more drink to nail down this client."

Lauren stayed silent for a minute before finally saying, "He's just different, Michael. Don't read to much into his behavior and let me handle it, ok?"

After finishing their lunch, the couple returned to their cottage to freshen up. As Lauren applied some makeup and sunscreen, Michael hopped into the shower to rinse off the lingering feeling of airport travel. He emerged to see his wife sliding into a cute, albeit fairly conservative set of bikini bottoms. As she slid on her white lacy cover-up, he knew he'd have to wait a few more hours for anything more daring. Never one to linger in a pair of swim trunks, he threw back on his comfortable shorts and brought along his suit should the need arise.

Knocking loudly on the door to William's villa, Michael glanced over at his wife. She had, in fact, known the location of the room but was nearly silent the entire 15-minute walk over into the secluded section that housed the villas. Now, she seemed anxious but he chalked it up to nervousness about seeing a client in such a casual, non-work setting.

William opened the door slowly, smiling at each of them, "Come on in," he said, "thank you for the company."

Lauren slid past them both and into the residence as William closed the door behind Michael.

"Make yourselves comfortable and I'll make some drinks," William remarked and stepped over towards the bar. The husband and wife walked onto the open veranda with the accompanying pool and heard the waves crashing on the beach below. After a few minutes, William joined them and, drinks in hand, Michael and Lauren began chatting with their host.

"Your villa is lovely," said Michael, "Appreciate the invite -- and the drink."

Nodding, William said, "The privacy and beach access is worth the price. Glad you finally arrived and could join us."

The statement struck Michael as odd but they quickly moved past it. For a while, seated next to the pool, the trio chatted amiably with William leading the conversation and primarily directing his attention to Lauren. They spoke mostly of the recent trip and it was clear the two of them had developed a strong rapport over the last couple of weeks. In many ways, Michael felt like the third-wheel but didn't want to disrupt his wife's important business relationship.

After a particularly extended period where Michael hadn't spoken, William inquired about his travel complications an apparent attempt to bring him into the conversation. Michael appreciated the gesture having been surprised his wife was so demure in this setting, a stark departure from her normal self. Once William heard of his extended experience down to the island, he said, "Nothing is worse than bad travel. Change into your suit. Enjoy yourself. I'll keep your wife company. Right, Lauren?" Michael expected an objection from his wife but she nodded in agreement. As such, he grabbed his trunks and headed towards the nearby guest bath.

A few minutes later, suit changed and refreshed, Michael emerged from the bathroom and was surprised to see Lauren outside the door. She held a towel and bundle of clothes, including her coverup, in her hand.

"You getting in too, babe?" he inquired.

Smiling back, she said, "Yep," before hesitating slightly. "Do you want to leave instead, hun? We could make an excuse and get more time just the two of us. I think we've met our obligation here."

Sensing his wife was conflicted on the matter, he said, "We can stay a bit longer. One more drink and a dip in the pool. I don't mind given what the Professor means to you."

A look of almost resignation crossed her face. "Ok. I'm just going to freshen up and change suits." Kissing him briefly as she passed by, she slid behind him and closed the door.

He hadn't realized that she brought another suit but thought little of it and walked back outside, re-engaging in conversation with William.

After quite a while, Lauren came out onto the veranda and, as she approached, Michael was taken aback by his wife's suit which was different than what she'd dressed in back at their cottage. A light pink one-piece, the material was surprisingly thin and her dark nipples protruded slightly through it. Yet the shape was even more daring. The deep v-cut front exposed the sides of her full breasts to the sun and the high-waisted bottoms joined in a thong-style back leaving her cheeks bare. Michael would have had trouble convincing Lauren to wear the suit on their honeymoon and yet here she was wearing it unquestioningly in front of her most important business client. He was speechless.

Lauren broke the silence stating, "I'm going to take a quick dip to cool off," and breezed past the two men after planting a quick kiss on Michael's cheek. He watched her head towards the pool stairs, her pale ass on display, save a small triangle of fabric situated below her tattoo. Turning to William, Michael noted the man's gaze followed Lauren until she began to descend into the water before finally looking back to her husband.

Smiling William said, "You've got quite the wife," taking a long pull from his drink and locking eyes with Michael.

Still unsure of exactly how to assess the situation, Michael was uncertain how to respond before finally saying, "I agree. She's a very impressive woman -- I'm lucky to have her." Yet, despite his demeanor, he found the circumstances somewhat disconcerting. He had considered this occasion to be a polite, social event with a business client. One that just happened to coincide with their vacation. Lauren's swimsuit spoke to a very different tone, injecting an unmistakable air of familiarity and overt innuendo that he wasn't prepared for. The married couple would need to talk once they returned to their cottage.

For the next several minutes, the two men engaged in semi-forced casual conversation to get to know each other. It was clear to Michael that the trip had been successful and Lauren had impressed William with her quality. She was always one to hit it off easily with strangers and this seemed to be one of those instances. Michael knew how nervous yet excited she had been to execute such a high-profile trip so he was pleased to hear William talk so complimentary about his wife.

As they spoke, Lauren swam lazily through the water eventually stopping against the pool edge right in front of them. With a degree of mild attitude, the usual sassiness which Lauren typically reserved for home and close friends, she finally interjected saying, "I told Professor Jameson that I always deliver for my clients and this was no exception." Her wry smile bright and welcoming yet filled with a slight dose of sarcasm.

Michael knew the cocktail was having its intended effect for her to make such a bold statement but his concerns were unwarranted.

William laughed heartily before saying, "Listen girl. You still work for me." His said in his rich voice, dripping with authority. "Now why don't you come make us some more drinks so I can keep talking to your husband." His voice was light but there was an unmistakable tone of command within the statement -- orders to be obeyed.

Worried Lauren might be upset at such a firm directive, he saw a glimmer of tension in her face and thought she was going to refuse-- yet still, she made her way back to the stairs. Slowly rising out of the water, his wife walked towards them before stretching out her hands to take their respective drinks. He might have offered to handle the drinks themselves if he hadn't been so distracted by her swimsuit. The light pink material was completely transparent and adhered to her like a second skin doing little to hide her dark areola and pointed nipples. The high-cut bottoms guided one's eyes between her legs where the taut lycra perfectly outlined her cleft. Adding to his amazement was that it was clear Lauren had completely shaved her mound, removing her traditional landing strip. It struck Michael that her being completely nude would have likely been more appropriate than how she looked.

Acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary, Lauren grabbed a glass from each of them and padded quietly into the villa. Michael watched his wife's round ass disappear around the corner, still struggling to comprehend the situation.

William's voice broke his concentration, remarking "Your wife really is quite beautiful." Gesturing in her direction, he smiled, "That one-piece was my gift to her for this trip. She just needed some encouragement to wear it." Letting his statement hang in the air for a minute, William said, "It looks fantastic on her, don't you agree?"

Michael looked at the man with a degree of incredulity and reservation, uncertain how to respond at first. Lauren certainly seemed comfortable or at least deferential and it would be hard to espouse modesty with her dressed in that suit. Nonetheless, any reasonable husband would have found William's behavior was wholly inappropriate. Piecing the events of the last hour together, he began to suspect his wife's relationship with her client wasn't simply business.

Trying to refrain from using an accusatory tone, he said "Why did you buy her a swimsuit? That swimsuit?"

William responded evenly, "Don't worry. She told me you'd love it. I thought we'd both be able to appreciate how she looks in it. Besides, I expect we'll be spending a lot more time together and I wanted to enjoy watching her." Seeing Michael's look of shock, he remarked, "A reliable partner is hard to find and one as accommodating as her I don't intend to let go of. I'm sure you understand that."

Before Michael could fully digest William's comment, Lauren emerged from the villa with a drink in each hand.

"Excellent," William exclaimed and began to disrobe. "I was wondering what took you so long."

Handing Michael his drink, Lauren stood silently next to him but seemed to avoid his direct gaze. As William tossed his shirt aside, Michael met her eyes and quietly inquired, "Honey, what is going on?"

Lauren looked away briefly before locking eyes with Michael. "Everything's fine hun. Ok? Don't worry so much," then returned her sight to William. Michael couldn't get a read on her but turned towards their host following his wife's gaze.

His first impression was that there was no denying the quality of William's physique. With his shirt removed, the large man's toned upper body shone in the sunlight. As William slid down his beach shorts revealing a pair of bright orange speedos, Michael swore he could hear his wife draw a sharp breath. The neon suit glowed against William's dark complexion, further highlighting the large, protruding bulge between his legs. Kicking aside the shorts, William stepped towards the married couple and Lauren extended out his drink in one hand.

Grasping the cocktail, William remarked, "Thanks baby," and slid an arm around Lauren's waist. Pulling her against his body, he took a long sip from his drink and rested his hand on her thigh. Michael watched his wife do little to resist and glance hesitatingly at him. Despite a nagging sense of worry, he had couldn't deny the striking image of their casual embrace. William was a few inches shorter than Michael but his muscular frame and assertive nature exuded a raw form of masculinity that was undeniable. Lauren's petite white figure was nestled against his powerful black body; her sheer suit a bold display of femininity contrasting with the sizable manhood evident between William's legs. Michael couldn't recall a time that his wife had acquiesced to his own demands so readily.

William looked down at Lauren, "Yeah, Michael," slowly stroking her ass with his long fingers. "It's like I said. Your wife and I will be spending lots of time together."

Smack! The sound of William's hand spanking her pale cheek rang in Michael's ears as William rested it on his wife's lower back.