Mixing Business with Pleasure Pt. 02

Story Info
Day 2 of a PI's exiting sexual experiences.
7.6k words
4.63
4.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up next to Cori who was still sleeping. Her back was facing me and was uncovered to just past her beautiful ass. Of course my dick was awake before me because I had to take a piss. I stumbled to the bathroom to relieve myself.

I crawled back into bed and looked at this beautiful woman who had just shown me the time of my life. We met yesterday at the pool here at the hotel I was staying in on business. We had a night of amazing sex. I had never had so much sex in one day. I ran my fingertips down her body as she began to stir; her skin was so soft to the touch. She rolled over and looked at me and smiled.

I said, "Good morning."

And she said, "Good morning Tom." She reached down and grabbed my now half hard cock and said with a smile, "You were fucking awesome for an old man. You actually kept up with me. I've been with guys half your age and they were one and done."

I chuckled and said, "Well I surprised myself honestly, but you definitely have a way of keeping my interest." She started pumping my dick making it hard.

"Hmmmmm somebody is waking up I see," she said.

"Well he was awake before me," I responded.

She laughed and crawled between my legs. She rubbed up and down my shaft down to my balls. She looked at it as if she was intrigued with it. She gripped it tightly and rubbed her thumb in a circular motion on the underside of the head. She looked up at me and kissed the tip. Then she twirled her tongue around the head as her hand pumped.

"Oh fuck! That feels so good baby," I told her.

She looked up again and said, "I know it does," and took the entire length into her mouth. Her lips stopped at the base and she swirled her tongue around it within her mouth. Her lips slid up and down with my hands on her shoulders. Her long hair draped on my hips and groin felt like silk. She played with my balls as sucked and bobbed.

She popped off with a saliva line from my cock to her lips and she said, "You ain't cumming yet big boy." She climbed up on top of me and straddled my face as she gripped the headboard. She lowered her pussy down to my face and ground on my open mouth. Her pussy was so wet and sweet. My hands were on her ass, spreading her cheeks so I could access both holes.

I ran my tongue back and forth from her pussy to her ass. She stopped grinding, which allowed me to do my work. My tongue probed and licked her pussy. Her juices leaked out into my mouth and onto my face. She moaned as I ate, my jaw moving in a biting motion. I pulled her closer and took her clit into my mouth. She gasped as I sucked and licked it. I squeezed her ass as I kept her pulled in tight. I swirled my tongue around it and flicked it, briskly shaking my head back and forth.

"Oh Fuck!...Yes!" she screamed. She started to grind again, bearing down on my face. I sucked and played harder as she moaned loudly. I felt her thighs tighten and tremble. She cried out, "Oh God Tom Don't Stop!..Fuck!!"

She let out a squeal as I got a face full of cum and juice. She ground my face as she came all over me. Gasping and panting she slowly came down from her orgasm and climbed off me. She leaned down and kissed me, grabbed my cock and said, "Now it's your turn."

She straddled my cock with her back to me in the reverse cowgirl position. She lowered her pussy onto my hard dick. She was so wet and full of cum, but felt so tight. Her back straight, she rocked back and forth. I held her hips as she rode me. Her hair tickled my belly as she threw her head back. Then she leaned forward and grabbed my ankles as I watched my cock slide in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oh Fuck Baby Yes!" I said as she moaned.

"Yeah baby, you gonna cum for me? Cum for me Tom! Fill my little pussy!" she said as she rocked faster and looked back at me. I grasped her ass cheeks and squeezed them as she tightened her pussy around my cock.

She slammed harder and faster as she squealed out, "Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming! Oh God! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She bore down, her hands gripped my ankles tight as she screamed loudly and I felt her pussy tighten and her legs tremble. As her pussy filled with cum she yelled, "Oh my fucking God Tom! Fuck!"

She fell down between my legs. I knelt, pulled her up to her knees and I slammed my cock back inside her dripping pussy. She screamed into the sheets as I smacked her ass, ramming her hard.

"Oh fuck Cori!" I yelled as I began to climax.

"Yes! Fill Me!" she moaned. The electricity shot through my body as I was about to blast away inside her. I growled, grabbed her hips and pulled her hard onto my dick as I spewed my cum deep inside her. She continued to moan as my cock spurted my load; filling her pussy.

She slid off me laying flat on her stomach as I fell onto my back. She then rolled over and crawled up alongside me. Half way up she stopped and sucked off my twitching cock, moaning into me as she sucked it clean. She finished polishing my cock, crawled up and we kissed. I tasted both of us on her tongue. She laid on her side facing me smiling.

"Well this has been a great morning so far," I said.

"Oh my God yes it has," she replied.

She gently rubbed my chest and told me she had to get back to her friends. Disappointedly, I told her that I understood.

Having only her bikini, cover up and flip flops with her, I asked her if I could give her a tee shirt or something to wear to go back to her room. She declined, explaining she was just going down a couple of floors. As she put her bikini back on, I admired her beautiful body. I asked her if I would see her again.

She replied, "I certainly hope so. I'm here for one more day and I definitely want to see you again."

We exchanged cell phone numbers and room numbers and I walked her to the door. We wrapped around each other and engaged in a deep passionate kiss.

I opened the door for her and as she walked out, she gently ran her hand down my chest. I watched her walk down the hall to the elevator and she blew me a kiss as she stepped inside.

I closed the door and ordered some breakfast from room service for myself and had three breakfasts sent to her room for her and her two friends. I brewed a cup of coffee and threw a shot of bourbon into it and sat on the couch to watch a little TV. Room service arrived with my meal.

As I sat down I got a text on my cell phone from Cori.

Cori: Thank you so much for the breakfast! Jen and Lori said thank you too. That was so sweet of you!

Me: No problem, my pleasure.

My phone chimed again and it's a selfie of Cori and her two friends with their heads together all with puckered lips. One was a gorgeous brunette with full lips and high cheekbones who could pass for a model. The other was cute with light brown hair and a round face.

I finished my breakfast while watching the news, which is always depressing these days. I opened up my laptop, checked my emails and did a little work on my current assignment. I looked around the room and figured I should leave housekeeping an extra tip, as Cori and I made a sexual mess of the place. I got cleaned up, dressed, and left a fifty on the bed while I headed out for a while.

I walked around the city a bit, only window shopping for the most part, although I did pick up a couple of Hawaiian style shirts. I stopped at an outside bar and got an Angel's Envy on the rocks. I sat and people watched for a bit, and then I got a text from Cori.

Cori: Hey Tom, the girls want to see your suite. Can we come up?

Me: I'm out at the moment but should be back in about an hour. I'll text you when I get back.

Cori: Ok awesome.

I finished my drink and headed back to the hotel. I got back to my suite. The room was spotless and the bar was restocked. I texted Cori.

Me: I'm back.

Cori: I'll be there in about 15 minutes.

I put on one of my new shirts, which looked pretty cool with my cargo shorts and sandals. I poured myself a drink, sat at the bar and waited for these crazy girls to arrive.

I heard a knock at the door, and as I opened it, there was the trio I was waiting for. Cori immediately put her arms around my neck and planted her lips on mine, as the other two danced their way inside.

The brunette barked, "Hey you two, knock it off! Aren't you going to introduce us, Cori?" We separated and Cori introduced Jen. She was the brunette, about the same height as Cori, hair down to mid back, nicely tanned skin, very slender build with a beautiful shape, long sexy legs and very large breasts. She was wearing a pink sundress and flip flops.

Then she introduced me to Lori. She was shorter than Cori and Jen, maybe five foot one, and like I suspected, very shapely with a nice tan. Her breasts were maybe a b cup but looked nice and firm, and her hair was up in a bun. She was wearing black floral printed loose fitting pants, white tank top with an open light green button up shirt and sandals. She appeared to be more reserved than the other two.

Cori also wore a light blue sundress and flip flops, she looked beautiful.

After the introductions, like two kids, Cori and Jen pranced around the suite looking at everything, rolling around on the bed, looking over the balcony, giggling and making complete fools of themselves. Lori casually walked around quietly looking at everything. After Cori gave the grand tour she and Jen sat at the bar.

Jen called out, "Hey bartender! A little service here!" I smiled, shook my head and stepped behind the bar. Lori sat on the couch uninterested.

Cori yelled over to Lori, "Hey party pooper come sit with us and have a drink!"

Reluctantly Lori came over and sat at the bar. Jen ordered a Kettle One martini and Cori ordered the same. I asked what Lori wanted and she just asked for water. The other two heckled her and insisted she get something. So Lori ordered a Captain and Coke. Seeing they're being fancy, I decided to make a Manhattan for myself.

Drinks were mixed and served and we were all chatting, even Lori was coming out of her shell. Jen was very intrigued with my line of work and asked me all kinds of questions like I was Magnum PI.

Jen said, "So hey, when are you going to invite us into that hot tub?"

"Oh well feel free whenever you want." I replied. Cori and Jen ran over to it and kicked off their flip flops and started to giggle.

Cori called over to me, "Tom you're going to join us right?"

"Oh sure, I wasn't sure Jen and Lori would be comfortable," I said.

They both laughed and Cori said, "Jen said don't be stupid come over here!"

Lori was still sitting at the bar, I asked her, "Lori aren't you going to go in?"

She replied, "I don't think so."

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm a little shy," she replied.

"Don't be silly, there's nothing to be shy about," I reassured her.

She looked up at me and said, "Ok, I guess. Can I use your bathroom to change?"

"Of course, go right ahead." I responded. She pulled a black one piece swimsuit out of her bag and went into the bathroom.

Cori yelled, "Tom! What the fuck are you doing? C'mon!" I started to walk over to them and they were already in the tub. As I got closer I realized that they were both topless. Jen's breasts were incredible, had to be at least a Double D, perfect nipples and no tan lines.

"Whoa ladies, I see we are not shy." I said in a laughing voice.

Jen said giggling, "Well Cori told us bathing suits were optional here."

I looked at Cori and she said with a smile, "Yes I did."

As I stepped up to the tub I saw that they were bottomless as well. So I said, "Well, when in Rome," and stripped down. Jen immediately zeroed in on my cock, which was hard from the view.

She looked over at Cori smiling and said, "You're right!"

"Right about what? What did you tell her?" I asked as I stepped in and sat across from them.

Cori blushed and replied, "Nothing."

Then Jen said, "Bullshit! You told me everything!"

Cori covered her face with her hands as I said, "Oh Jeeze! Great."

Lori walked over to the tub in her one piece suit; she looked cute in it. She had perky little breasts, cute, nice curves and a cute ass.

She looked at us, turned around and yelled, "Oh my God you guys are naked!"

Jen said, "You've seen us naked before Lori, what's the problem?"

Lori replied, "Yeah but not him!"

Cori said, "Relax and get in!" Lori slowly stepped in trying not to look at my cock.

Jen said grinning, "So Tom, I heard you and Cori tore it up last night." Cori blushed again, covered her face again and told Jen to shut up. Lori actually started to laugh.

I blushed too, threw my hands up and just said "Well, yeah we did."

Cori asked for refills on the drinks. As I stepped out of the tub I heard them giggling and saying "Mmmmmm." I chose to ignore it and put on my robe to get more drinks.

I came back with four drinks on a tray, served the ladies, dropped my robe and there were six eyes watching as I stepped back in. I look over at Jen and Cori and they start to playfully kiss. I was so turned on by this; I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.

Lori looked at them, turned to me and said, "They get like that when they drink."

I just tilted my head and said, "That's fine with me."

Then I felt a foot on my balls and cock. I looked over and it was Jen rubbing me.

Jen looked at me seductively and said, "Cori said you like that."

"What's not to like?" I replied. I thought Cori might be jealous but no; she ran her toes up my leg as she sucked on Jen's shoulder. Lori just watched and said nothing.

Jen and Cori moved and sat on each side of me. They ran their hands down my chest, across my stomach to my cock. Both of them started to rub it as they leaned in and we got into a three way kiss. Three tongues intertwined as my balls and cock were getting caressed under the water. My heart was pounding because I'd never experienced anything like this before.

I wrapped my arms around their necks as we engaged in sloppy kisses. I happened to see Lori still watching and rubbing her pussy through her suit.

Jen saw her and said, "Come join us Lori, there's plenty for all of us." Lori just shook her head and said no.

Cori whispered to me, "Lori isn't very sexually experienced. I think she has only had sex once or twice."

I told her not to force her into anything. Jen heard what we were saying, they looked at each other and moved to Lori, sitting on each side of her.

Lori looked nervous as they ran their fingers down her shoulders and arms. Lori didn't resist, but was still obviously nervous. Jen and Cory gently kissed each side of Lori's neck as their hands were on her thighs. Lori closed her eyes and seemed to enjoy it.

The two of them made their way to Lori's lips and they started to kiss her, again with no resistance. Their hands cup Lori's breasts and Lori started to breathe heavily, appearing to enjoy the attention.

Cori looked over at me and asked, "You enjoying the show Tom?"

"Oh my God yes I am, it's sexy as hell." I replied. She went back to the kiss.

Jen started to pull Lori's shoulder strap off her shoulder, Cori saw this and did the same to her other shoulder. In unison they kissed and sucked Lori's upper chest as Lori's suit came down a little. Lori put her hands on their thighs appearing to be enthralled.

I was in complete awe, edging the whole time this was happening in front of me. Lori's chest rose and fell with her deep breaths and moans. Her suit was peeled down below her tits to finally release them. Beautiful little B cups popped out with sweet little nipples.

Both Cori and Jen licked and sucked her nipples, Lori was jerking and cooing. Lori put her hands on the back of their heads as their mouths played. Lori's head fell back as they continued to pull her suit further down. I saw Lori lift her ass off the seat. Jen pulled her suit out of the water and tossed it on the floor.

All three of them were completely naked in front of me. I was in complete amazement. Jen lifted up and rubbed her nipple on Lori's mouth. Lori began to suck it, and then Cori sucked the other one. I was going crazy watching this.

Cori reached over, grabbed my hand and pulled me over to them. Jen and Cori moved away so I was kneeling in front of Lori. Lori shyly covered her breasts with her hands, closed her legs and looked at me sheepishly.

Cori said, "C'mon Lori, he won't hurt you, I promise." Then Cori gently moved her hands away to expose her cute little breasts. Jen took Lori's hand to bring it to my throbbing cock. Lori nervously took it in her hand. Cori and Jen moved to the other side of the tub and started to play with each other again.

I got closer to Lori and I said, "Relax sweetheart, if you aren't into this I won't force you." She gripped my cock tighter, looked into my eyes and apprehensively kissed me. I could tell she was inexperienced by the way she kissed, but at the same time it seems like she's been yearning for an experience like this.

She started to pump my dick as our kiss intensified. We moaned into each other's mouths while my hands fondled her breasts, and my thumbs flicked her nipples gently. She opened her legs so I could get in closer to her. She put her hand on my chest, getting more comfortable with me. Her head fell back offering me her throat. I gently worked my way to her neck as she moaned. She released my cock and let her hair out of the bun.

I put my arms around her and our bodies touched. I felt her hand on my back as we were in a tight embrace. My cock rested on her belly and I slightly ground into her. Her hands slid down my back to my ass and she started to squeeze. I could hear Cori moaning behind me and apparently Lori did too, as I saw Lori lift her head to see what they were doing.

My mouth moved down Lori's chest and she joined me in grinding. My cock and balls on her belly as I kissed her erect nipples. She moved her hands to the back of my head and breathed heavily as I sucked and flicked her nipples with my tongue.

I heard Cori yelling, "Oh God..Fuck Ohhh yes!" I knew that was her orgasmic wail. Both Lori and I paused for a minute to see what was happening. Cori sat on the edge of the tub while Jen had her face buried between her legs. Cori's hands were on the back of Jen's head.

Cori cried out, "Oh Fuck!" as Jen brought her to orgasm. I returned my focus to Lori and slid up to kiss her.

We kissed for a moment, hugged tightly, she rested her head on my shoulder and whispered, "Nobody has ever done that to me."

I stood up, took her hand and softly said, "Come with me." She stood up, we stepped out of the tub, and I finally clearly saw her sweet little pussy, which had been blurred under the water. Surprisingly it was cleanly shaven. The girls watched us step out of the tub.

Cori asked in a sarcastic tone, "Where are you two going?" Neither one of us answered; we just headed toward the bed hand in hand. The two she-devils looked at each other and did a high five. Lori covered her face with her hand in embarrassment and I just shook my head. Lori laid down on the bed covering her wet breasts and pussy with her hands.

I climbed onto the bed and quietly asked her, "Are you sure you're ok with this?" She softly nodded her head, removed her hands from her body and pulled me down for a kiss.

I laid half on top of her with my right leg between hers. We kissed and caressed each other's bodies. I ground my leg on her pussy. My left arm supported her head as my right hand played with her titties. I felt her fingernails starting to dig into my back as we passionately kissed.

Her back arched with excitement as I slowly moved down her body. I removed my leg from between her legs and replaced it with my right hand. She breathed in deeply as I touched it. She gasped as I began to rub it, her nails digging deeper into my back.

I continued downward pausing at her breasts to suck and fondle them for a bit. I rubbed her pussy a little harder as I sucked her nipples. Her legs opened wider as she started to coo. She gasped as I began to rub her clit.

12