Mixing Business with Pleasure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She softly said, "Oh fuck." As I played with it. She whined and squirmed as I used a little more pressure.

My mouth moved down across her lower chest and belly, her hands moved to my head and dug her fingers into my hair. She whimpered as I slid my index finger inside her soaking pussy while my thumb continued to fondle her clit. My tongue circled and dipped into her belly button. She breathed hard and fast as I got between her legs. I kissed and sucked the inner thigh of her right leg as my hand continued to play. Her legs spread wider as I switched to her left thigh.

I felt her pussy pulsating on my finger as she cried out, "Oh God!"

I removed my hand and ran my tongue along her flexors. The aroma of her pussy was so sweet. I slid my arms under her thighs, placed my hands on her belly and kissed her sweet protruding pussy lips as she let out a whimper.

I ran and flicked my tongue up and down between her lips. Her body quivered and her moans intensified. I slipped my tongue inside, her flowing juices tasted so good. I probed and flicked as her legs began to tighten and spasm.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh fuck!" she kept repeating loudly.

Knowing she was close I sucked her clit into my mouth. Her feet quickly lifted off the bed and her thighs squeezed my head as she deeply gasped and screamed out loud. I sucked and flicked her clit hard and fast.

She held my head tight and screamed, "Oh Fuck! I'm Cumming! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She squealed and her whole body convulsed and jerked.

I moved my mouth down to taste her fresh young cum. As I licked and sucked, her body was still shaking. She pushed my head away from her and I knelt up. She crossed her legs, her eyes closed and she bit her bottom lip as she breathed deeply.

I looked over and I saw Jen sitting naked on a chair. Cori was also naked sitting on her lap looking at us smiling from ear to ear.

Then Jen yelled out, "Whoo Hoo!'" and the two of them started clapping. Lori opened her eyes and saw them. She covered her face with her hands and started to laugh.

I said laughing, "You two are evil, pure evil!"

Cori replied, "You have no Idea Tom."

Then Jen asked, "You gonna finish the job or what?"

I looked down at Lori and she quietly said, "Make love to me Tom." She opened her legs again. Never being watched before, I was a little nervous.

Lori watched me position myself between her legs and she said, "Please don't cum inside me, I don't want to get pregnant."

I replied, ``I took care of that years ago, but I won't if you don't want me to."

"Please don't," she replied.

I rubbed the head of my cock between her lips. She closed her eyes and gripped the bed comforter as I slid inside her tight pussy. She opened her mouth and took a deep breath. I slid in and out slow and steady. Lori, with her mouth still open and eyes closed, let out small coos as she breathed. I lifted her legs up from behind her knees and fuck her with a little more force.

Then I saw Jen come to the left side of the bed and Cori to the right. Jen started to make out with Lori and Cori started sucking Lori's right tit.

"Fuck this is amazing," I said to myself. Cori reached down and started to play with Lori's clit while she sucked her titty.

Jen then joined Cori by sucking Lori's left tit. Jen and Cori take a break and tongue each other over Lori. My cock throbbed at the view. Cori broke away, started to lick Lori's clit and my cock as I pulled back. Jen proceeded to straddle Lori's face while holding onto the headboard. Surprisingly, Lori didn't hesitate to eat Jen. Jen ground her face and Lori found Cori's pussy as Cori is bent over the side of the bed tasting the two of us. Lori slid two fingers into Cori and Cori let out a small growl as she pushed back on Lori's hand.

I couldn't believe all that was happening; I felt like a porn star.

I heard Jen screaming out, "Eat my cum bitch! Fuck I'm gonna cum so hard!" Lori's other hand was on Cori's head pushing her down onto her clit.

I looked at Jen's perfect ass clench up as she said, "Yes! Fuck! Fuck!" her thighs trembled, she stopped grinding and let out in a deep tone, "Ohhhhhh Fuck!" as she reached orgasm. Cori stopped to watch, then reached behind me and grabbed my balls as Jen climbed off Lori. Lori's face glistened with pussy juice and cum. As Cori played with my balls and sucked Lori's clit, I started to feel my climatic chills.

I yelled out, "Cum for me Lori! Cum for me!" Lori grabbed Jen's hand and grabbed Cori's ass cheek as she screamed. I felt her pussy walls tighten and her thighs went into spasms as she filled with cum.

"Fuck!" I yelled and pulled out just as I was going to explode. Cori grabbed my cock and pumped it. A huge stream of cum shot out of my dick all the way up to Lori's throat. "Oh my fucking God!" I exclaimed as cum continued to spurt from my cock. Before I finished cumming, Cori took my dick into her mouth and took the last few drops. She sucked me clean and rubbed my dick on her face before finally kissing it on the head.

I fall back on my elbows from exhaustion. Jen was laying on her side to Lori's left and she started licking and sucking my cum off of Lori. Cori then shifted and joined in on the right. Then the two of them shared my cum with Lori as they went into a three way tongue wrestle.

Jen said to Lori, "See, I told you you'd get laid on this trip." Once again Lori laughed and covered her face.

I rolled off the bed, threw on my robe and said, "Fuck! I could use a drink, how bout you ladies?" They all agreed and I headed over to the bar. The three of them came and sat at the bar in front of me. The devil girls put their sundresses back on and Lori found a robe.

"Damn, you girls are fucking amazing," I said.

Lori said, "No you were amazing Tom, thank you."

"Thank you for what?" I asked.

She replied, "For being a gentleman and being respectful to me."

"Gentleman, I just fucked you and came all over you." I replied.

She said, "Yes you did, and it was wonderful."

"Well, needless to say I'm glad you girls stopped by," I said chuckling.

Jen said, "So you think we're leaving? Ha! We ain't done with you yet Mister."

"Oh really now?" I replied.

Jen said, "Oh yeah, I want my turn big boy. Don't you wanna fuck these titties?" as she pushed them together. "Then fuck my little pussy," she continued as she seductively lifted her dress.

"Well, the thought has crossed my mind, yes." I replied.

"Come over here." Jen said. So I came out from behind the bar, she reached into my robe and grabbed my flaccid cock. "Mmmmmm, seems like he needs some inspiration," she said.

She got off the bar stool, onto her knees in front of me and untied my robe. She rubbed my cock and balls with both hands. Cori, still on her stool, pulled me in for a kiss. She shoved her tongue into my mouth with her arms around my neck.

As we kissed Cori mumbled, "You like my friends don't you?"

"Fuck yeah I do," I replied.

Jen lifted my cock and ran her tongue from my balls up my shaft to the head.

Cori looked down and said, "Need some help down there Jen?" and knelt down next to Jen. One on each side of it they licked and kissed both sides up and down. Cori then started to suck my balls while Jen flicked the head with her tongue and pumped it. Lori sat and watched until Jen took her hand and had her come down with them. Jen took Lori's hand and had her take it from her.

Lori started to pump it and Cori said, "No Lori, suck it. Suck his dick."

"But I never..." Lori started to say but Jen pushed her head onto my cock. Lori gagged a little and tried to resist but the girls wouldn't let her get off me. Lori accepted and started to suck me. Her lips slowly went half way down my shaft and back again. Her teeth scraped my cock.

"Easy! No teeth!" I blurted out. She readjusted her jaw and I got no more teeth.

My cock started to recover and Jen moved Lori away, taking my whole length into her mouth. She grabbed my ass and sucked hard and fast. Cori and Lori started making out as Jen primed me.

Jen slid off me and said, "Looks like you're ready to go again," and stood up.

She grabbed my cock and pulled me back to the bed. She had me lie down on my back, got between my legs and started sucking again. Jen's mouth felt amazing. She went to the base, shook her head from side to side while gagging on me until she slid off and took a deep breath.

She slipped off her dress and moved up a bit, put my cock between her double D's and squeezed them together. I pushed upward and fucked those titties. Every time my head popped out it was met with her tongue.

"You like those titties Tom? Yeah you love them! Fuck them!" she said aggressively. She rubbed them up and down in rhythm with me.

Cori and Lori made their way over. Cori slipped off her dress, climbed up and straddled my face facing Jen. Cori teased me with her sweet pussy hovering just out of reach. Jen climbed up on top of me and slid her pussy onto my dick. She started to rock back and forth while Cori and her started to make out on top of me. Cori finally lowered her pussy to my mouth. I grabbed Cori's ass and spread her cheeks as I began my feast. Cori was so wet and juicy. She tasted so good drizzling into my mouth. Jen started bouncing up and down on me. I spanked and squeezed Cori's ass and sucked her swollen clit. I heard her moaning loudly.

"Yeah Cori cum on him. Cum in his mouth!" Jen said in her authoritative tone. Cori ground harder, and I could barely breathe. I felt her thighs tighten on my head.

I heard Cori screaming, "Fuck...Oh Fuck!" I sucked and nibbled harder, while I rubbed her bung with my thumbs as I spread her cheeks wide. I prepared myself to be drowned in her cum.

Cori screamed, "OH FUCK!" and stopped grinding. Her thighs trembled, her hands gripped my thighs tightly as she screamed and squirted her juices on my face and in my mouth.

Jen yelled, "Yes! Cori! Yes!" as she continued to bounce.

Cori remained motionless aside from her trembling, and I took her cum with my tongue and lips. As her orgasm subsided and she regained her composure, Cori climbed off. Jen was still pounding on my dick and her tits bounced like water balloons.

"It's my turn now!" Jen gasped.

"Yeah Jen! Cum for me! Cum on my cock!" I said between breaths.

She threw her head back as she let out a feminine growl. I thrust hard upward into her. Then she came forward with her hands on my chest, glaring into my eyes with her mouth slightly open breathing short heavy breaths. I grabbed and squeezed her breasts.

I felt her tightening up. She squeezed her eyes closed as she dug her nails into my chest and screamed, "Oh My Fucking God!" and stopped moving. Her body trembled as I felt her pussy flood with cum. She collapsed on top of me, her chin on my shoulder trying to catch her breath. I still pushed up into her, and felt her cum leaking out of her onto my groin and down my balls.

She whispered in my ear, "You better not cum yet." So I slowed down and she kissed me on the lips. My dick still inside her and our lips locked in a lustful kiss. I felt her pussy walls throbbing around my cock.

As she slid off me, I saw Cori and Lori going at it on a love seat. Cori was on top of Lori making out and finger fucking Lori.

Jen turned around, got on her knees, bent over and said, "Fuck me!" I got behind her, grabbed her hips and pushed in.

"Fuck Me! Fuck Me Hard!" she growled. I slammed her hard but at a slow pace, as she grunted with each thrust. As I pounded her, I spanked her ass and she let out a yelp.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck Me! Fuck Me Hard Tom!" Jen screamed.

I spread her ass cheeks wide and grasped her cheeks tight. Then I pressed my thumb on her bung with my other fingers on the small of her back.

"Oh Fuck" she barked out, as I rammed her harder and faster, and then went for it, pushing my thumb in.

She let out a raspy, "Oh Fuck!" as my thumb penetrated and she immediately screamed with a powerful orgasm. Cori knelt on the bed next to me. She grabbed my ass and pulled my face to hers as we made out.

Then she said with our lips still connected, "Fuck her Tom, shoot your load into her just like you did to me."

"Oh Fuck," I gasp out. Cori slid her hand between my legs and grabbed my balls. I couldn't hold back any more and with one more hard plow, I growled out loud while my dick erupted inside Jen. My thumb and fingers gripped the way you grip a bowling ball. Jen screamed as I filled her and stretched her ass. Jen collapsed onto the bed moaning and shivering.

Cori looked down at her, turned to me, grabbed my cock, smiled and said, "Good job." Then she lowered herself and licked and sucked my cock clean. I caressed her shoulders as she massaged my softening member. She came back up and we embraced each other, locking lips once again. After our long salacious kiss, I looked over and Lori was curled up sleeping on the love seat.

Jen finally rolled over, sat up and said, "Holy shit! That was fucking intense man!"

Cori giggled and said, "See, I told you."

The three of us got off the bed. I put on a pair of shorts and the girls put on their sundresses. We sat at the bar after and sipped our drinks.

Jen looked at my chest and said, "Shit did I do that?" pointing at her claw marks.

"Mmmm yeah that was you." I said smiling.

"Fuck man I'm sorry," she said.

"Oh no worries babe, it was well worth it." I replied.

Cori said laughing, "You should see your back, it looks like you got attacked by a werewolf."

"Well I think all three of you are guilty of that," I replied. Lori finally came to join us.

"Well sleepy head, did you have a good nap?" I asked.

She replied, "You guys fucking wore me out, holy shit." The three of us laughed.

Cori looked at her cell phone and told me they made dinner plans for tonight and they would be leaving tomorrow morning. They put on their flip flops and sandals. Lori hugged me, kissed me on the lips, looked up at me and said thank you.

Jen put her arms around my neck and gives me an open mouth kiss and said, "You're a fucking animal."

Then Cori, with her beautiful green eyes smiled and took my hands in hers and said, "You are amazing Tom, I'm so glad I met you."

"I'm so glad I met you too baby, all of you. Thank you for such a wonderful afternoon," I said.

Cori wrapped her arms around me and we engaged in a deep kiss as we held each other tight.

"C'mon break it up!" Jen barked.

"Hope to see you again," I said to Cori.

Cori's eyes welled up a little and said, "I hope so too Tom," and put her hand on my cheek as we released each other.

I opened the door for them, watched them and they all blew me kisses as they entered the elevator.

I finished my drink and took a shower. As the water sprayed on my back, my mind raced thinking about what had just happened. I always wanted a threesome but a foursome; wow.

I finished my shower and I was exhausted. I crawled into bed and passed out.

I woke up to a knock at my door. I looked at the clock and it was 4:35 in the morning. I got up and put my robe on. Half asleep I headed to the door and asked who it was.

A female voice said, "Housekeeping." I looked through the peephole but didn't see anyone. I opened the door and it was Cori in a robe. She instantly rushed in, wrapped herself around me and kissed me.

She said, "I couldn't leave without having you all to myself one more time." We continued kissing.

She started walking me backwards until I fell back into a recliner. She stepped back, slowly untied her robe and it opened. Her breasts were still covered and she covered her pussy with her hand. Her other hand slid inside her robe and caressed her breasts as her other hand began to rub her pussy.

Doing a sexy little dance she looked into my eyes with a sultry grin on her face. She licked her lips as she played with herself in front of me. My dick was rising to the occasion.

Her robe dropped to the floor, and she sat on the floor in front of me, knees bent, feet on the floor and legs spread. She sucked two fingers and slid them into her pussy while her other hand rubbed her clit. She threw her head back as she played.

I started to edge my cock as I heard her moan. She started to play and finger herself harder and faster. She lifted her head and looked at me edging. She briskly rubbed her clit hard and fast as she fingers herself.

"Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she squealed out. She pulled her fingers out, continued rubbing her clit and let out a loud, "Oh Fuck!" as she squirted on the floor and splashed on my feet.

"Holy shit Cori, that was hot!" I said. She leaned back on her elbows as she sucked off her fingers.

Between her breaths she said, "You see what you do to me."

Her orgasm subsided and she crawled over to me, kneeling in front of me. She opened my robe and kissed my cock on the tip. She ran her tongue underneath down to my balls. She put her hands on my thighs as she wrapped her lips around my head and slid it into her mouth. Her tongue pressed on the underside of my dick as she slid up and down. I placed my hands on her head. Her moans sent vibrating sensations down my shaft and balls. She bobbed up and down slowly and steadily, taking it to the base.

She slid her lips off me and kissed my head. She climbed up onto me and straddled my waist. She put her hands on my shoulders and kissed me. With my hands on her hips, she lowered her drenched pussy onto my twitching cock. She moaned into my mouth as she took my length.

She pushed up and down with her legs slowly. She leaned back a little, offering her breasts to me. I sucked and nibbled her pink nipples one by one and my hands squeezed them.

She bent to the side of the recliner, pressed the button and reclined the chair. She bent her body down and laid on top of me. I grabbed her ass and pushed up into her. She whined as I pushed and pulled.

"Harder baby," she said. She slid back and forth as I fucked her harder and faster. I spanked her ass with each thrust and she cried out each time.

"Oh my God Tom don't stop!" she cried out. She stopped moving and I continued to slam her. "Oh fuck yes Fuck!!" she said with gritted teeth. I felt her tighten her grip on my shoulders and her thighs tighten on my waist.

She screamed as her pussy walls grasped my cock and she started her orgasm. I felt her cum flowing inside her as she buries her face into my shoulder. I felt her cum leaking out of her as I continued to fuck her.

Then it hit me and I felt my climax approaching. "Oh fuck Cori..Fuck!" I growled.

"Yes Tom do it baby cum inside me, yes!" she whined in my ear. I held her hips tight.

"Grahhhhh!" I growled out loud with my final thrust. I pushed in hard and deep as my cum flooded her thirsty pussy.

"Ohhhh!" she cried out as I spurted into her.

I was still gasping for air, while our lips were locked in another passionate kiss. Her arms were behind my head and mine were around her torso, while we made out and I was still inside her. Our lips separated, she sat up on me and her hands rubbed my chest.

"I couldn't leave without feeling you inside me just one more time," she said with a smile.

"Well I'm happy you came back baby," I replied.

She climbed off of me and as always, she sucked and licked me clean. She put on her robe as I got up and retied mine.

She said with tears in her eyes, "Unfortunately we have an early flight, so I really have to go."

I hugged her and said, "I know you do. I hope we meet again Cori, you're absolutely amazing."

"I hope so too, Tom. You're amazing too."

Once again for the last time I watched her walk to the elevator. She blew me a kiss and stepped in.

12