Mizrah's Ladder Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, okay, you're skilled. You're real good, bet you've been told that before, haven't you." He chuckles and your lips meet; you ruminate briefly how you two have...many different ways of kissing. The deep, passionate lock during intercourse; the long, slow moments under the street lights; a sweet peck.

"Yeah. I have. The one who Changed me caught me when was a bit younger and more impressionable, she kinda got it in my head that it was what we do...what we are, so...it's not that controversial a viewpoint among monsters, you can imagine," he continues dryly, "but when I broke free, I changed my menu up."

Now this sounds like an interesting story...again, you know very little of this man. "You'll tell me more sometime, yes? You're still a bit of a stranger to me, and already you know my story pretty well...you know my flesh. I'd rather we were on equal footing."

"That's fair," he concedes. "Sure. I'll tell, tonight, after we're done Hunting. You can ask me whatever you want."

"Brave and bold, Mister Avimalek."

"Ugh girl, that name is awful..."

"I like it!"

"It means 'my father is king', and the biblical guy - Abimelech - was a douchebag. Dad and I have a complicated relationship."

Your hands have been wandering over his soap-slicked body as he speaks, and you feel his fingers drift up the backs of your thighs to find your ass, giving it a firm squeeze...he's getting hard again, and you remember you didn't finish him off earlier...

"Mizrah? Can we try something, before we go out and Hunt?"

"Yeah babe! I'm game for anything at least once." His smile is so confident, so endearing and he has great teeth. Your eyes glitter, a sinister quirk to your lips as you step from the shower, watching him the entire time as your naked body trails toward the door. You know he's looking at your bare, round rear, and you sway it tantalizingly at him as your finger finds the light switch; your eyes lock, and you both smile as you flick it and plunge the room into darkness...

12