Mizrah's Ladder Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M...my life?" he asks in a decidedly Australian accent that has you chuckling as he obeys, gulping down his booze.

"I'm just playing with you. It's all fun and games and sex, isn't it Isabel? Nah, see, I know what you're thinking...you're wondering if this is real, or if it's a dream, because I've been Addled too. Don't worry champ. It may seem like a nightmare, but I promise you're wide awake." You smile at him with a mouthful of wolf's teeth, laughing quietly with Isabel.

The Prey laughs as well because he thinks he should, all the way to the door. He's utterly confused, his perceptions flashing and strobing through time...that was the dread Curse of the Behexxed Strain.

You see the Dahaka watching with identical hatred from a corner table...and you know that you've dodged a major bullet. Still, you have to wonder just how you missed walking into a Snake Pit.

That's...unusually bad luck.