Mizrah's Ladder Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stroke your cock faster, falling back against the wall of your shower and closing your eyes as you try to banish the memory...focusing on something, anything, images flit through your head as you tease and twist and tug your manhood; you're constantly there, just beneath the edge of that plateau and you can't... quite...get there, what is wrong with you?!

You stare at it, pulsing hard and needful but...you can't cum. This has happened before, and it was at a time of intense emotional duress; Lena'd had her claws deep into you, both physically and metaphorically - you came when she said you could, which was...a fucked up thing for your self esteem but a murky part of your brain responded to that kind of hierarchy as it did for all Werewolves. You hated that, just loathed that part of your nature the worst, because your pride could not tolerate a boot on your neck.

It can't be the same problem though. Lena is dead, you're having this fight with your Mate; a chosen Mate, not one who gaslit you into acceptance.

"Fffuck fuck...fucking god dammit," you hiss, glaring at yourself before turning the shower off and quickly drying yourself. You were just...pent up, this happened when you were tense, it means you need a good, hard fuck and, even though you'd love nothing more than to simply go to her place, apologize to Isabel and take her to bed, you just can't yet.

Your kind strived to make patterns of behavior, of instinct from the inherent entropic chaos of your existences. The simplest and most obvious solution was to open the black book on your phone - you leave the shower, still achingly hard and stand in front of your mirror, water still hissing as you flip through the misted screen.

Lilly...she was always up for a good time, a hungry hedonistic woman. Thick thighs, heavy, round breasts that shook when you pounded her, you could manhandle her and she'd love it but...that wasn't what you needed tonight. Too angry for her, you didn't actually want to be cruel to Lilly, she didn't deserve that...but you want to be cruel to someone, you beast.

Lola? Hmm...a wiry, hard woman who'd just as soon try to punch you out in public as take you home, she was...a strange one who, paradoxically, needed gentle, loving treatment when alone. Normally, not a problem - but you didn't have the patience for that game. You weren't in a place to ease her troubled mind, or to whisper kind things in bed while kissing her breasts.

...but Xia. You have always had a strange relationship with that woman, predicated on intense mutual disdain; she was a predator like Greg had been. A venture capitalist for some huge construction firm in Hong Kong, she was responsible for the LiuHang Tower, another 110-story abomination crowding the shoreline, a future sacrifice to climate change - what did she care, long as she lined her lair with the skins and income of people like his mom, or like Isabel had been? Naturally the kind of person you hate, so...you use her hard when you need to, and that's what you need now. That's what she likes.

"Hate fuck," you mutter, nursing your aching cock with your left hand while looking through pictures of her with your right.

Xia is small...maybe a few spare inches above five feet, delicate and feminine with her short, caramel-dyed hair. Lovely in that exceedingly-groomed, manicured way that reminds you of a corporate garden, even her nudes carried the mocking stink of her ill-gotten wealth...it still stirred his blood, in spite of your disgust with her.

You gaze at her with crimson lust mixed with ashen disdain, as well as a hint of beryl envy as she lies on that white fur rug, gold and platinum chain-link draped around her neck. Her petite, purple-tinted lips smiles in that knowing way, a shapely arm curved above her head, her slight breasts round against her chest. Tattoos of foxes cavorting around a crescent moon along her right flank had always felt like some sort of...mockery, but you didn't know how exactly. Naked, her thighs are opened, revealing the peachy pinkness of her wet, tight little sex...she knows what a pussy-hound you are, showing herself off for you.

For all her arrogance, she seemed to just adore the sort of dark, acid-tongued degradation you'd learned from Lena, and for a few months she was an intensely dirty secret of yours... strange was how she seemed to treat you like the lesser, even when laying there panting, your seed dripping from her chin, her cunt...you hated that rich, evil bitch.

You consider...you'd sent more than your fair share of pictures to Isabel, showing off everything without shame and she'd returned the favor shyly at first before...well, the camera loved her, and you'd even filmed her touching herself before you, watching together as she grew pink from bashfulness and hot with desire. You hesitate at first - you and Isabel don't really have constraints about whom you mate with on the side, and you knew she had a few favored partners; you'd smelled their cum in her, didn't particularly care as you pumped her full with yours and its potency overwhelmed the lesser man's, but somehow sending pictures of yourself to Xia just to pique her interest...it seems a lot more crass, almost strangely disloyal.

That's your human brain talking; Yusuf the Human died years ago, hemorrhaging on a hospital bed before the full moon's Accursed light had Changed him. You didn't care about that sort of thing, neither would she, so...

Erect as a pillar, you position yourself on your side on your bed...the "Roman Statue" pose as Lola'd called it disdainfully before reaching out to touch. It's...so vain doing this, getting the frame right to capture everything you knew got Xia's attention.

You snap the image...your musculature is displayed alluringly enough that she'll notice all the definition she loved, especially your Iliac Crests; what would get her mouth watering, however was your cock, tall and curved leaning up past your navel; your frenum beads glinting, your ring proudly displayed, there was even a droplet of your precum slowly trickling from the beaded clasp of your Prince Albert.

You cross the Rubicon and hit the "send" button, a frustrated growl rising from your chest as you rise and begin to pace like a hungry wolf, idly stroking your manhood on the off chance orgasm mercifully rose within you, purging you of this...craziness that'd seized you.

Out with the poison, let Xia take it.

You pace in the confines of your apartment which seem all too small now, a hand nursing your erection which still throbs at your touch; you've slicked a mess along your shaft...and about five minutes later you get a message from her.

X- `Well well well, look what the cat dragged in. Something ripped, rock-hard and probably looking for a little relief?`

She's sent a saucy little pic back...Her petit, red lipped mouth smiling, the tiny slip of her pink tongue running out along the swell of a black, shiny vibrator; her round, firm, small breasts, her dark nipples already hard. You feel a low, winsome throb in your cock...she is hot for you, wouldn't have done that otherwise, and definitely at home - you recognize her overpriced bedsheets.

Mizrah - `like you're objecting Xia? you said it yourself, nobody fucks you like me; maybe i just wanted you all tight with anticipation so i can ruin you

he messaged her back, shocked at himself...language he'd never use in front of Isabel.

X - `Get over here and entertain me with that circus freak big dick of yours, I was wondering when you'd come crawling back.`

You go to her.

12