MJ's First Day of College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda just laughed, nodded her head, and closed MJ's gaping mouth.

"Another day sweet MJ." With that said, MJ and Linda held hands together again and walked to Linda's house.

"You really live within walking distance of the campus?"

Linda said, "I have always loved the campus lifestyle and atmosphere. Thus, I will always be a student in life MJ."

MJ could only smile. "That reminds me, how old are you?"

"Age is only a number MJ."

"Really, I want to know."

"Why do you want to know?"

"Well, we are dating now aren't we? I think it would be weird if I didn't know how old you are." Linda laughed. "Okay, that's reason enough for me. I am one of the few young professors you will ever run into on this campus MJ. I am 23 years old."

MJ smiled.

Linda asked, "How old did you think I was?"

"I don't know, like 26? 27?"

"I'm not that old MJ!"

"It's just because you look very scholarly right now in your work outfit and because you are my professor. I am sure you look incredibly sexier in your city street clothes and well even without them." MJ laughed at herself, because she spoke from her heart without holding back.

Linda smiled and pulled MJ closer to her body as they walked in the direction of her house. "I am so glad that you're already trying to let go more. That was good MJ." She lowered her voice once more, and found MJ's ear, "And yes, I do look incredibly sexier without any clothes on."

MJ smiled in return.

The two made it to Linda's house quickly. They are both fast-walkers. For the rest of the night, Linda curled her body around MJ's as she placed her head on MJ's shoulder. Together, they slowly read the chapters and completed the assigned problems. MJ would get frustrated when she tried and tried again and did not get the correct problem in the back of the book. "What am I doing wrong Linda?"

Linda would let MJ shout all she wanted until she slowly calmed her down by rubbing her back lightly and then occasionally, harshly. Then, Linda would explain to MJ the correct reasoning and application to that particular problem. MJ would then understand and be a lot more likely to remember in advance compared to when she taught herself. Linda was teaching MJ well and providing her with a reward she could not forget – the pure satisfaction of spending time with someone you love.

12