MK: Jade's Love Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitana sat her chin in her hand and smiled. "Even more than Kotal?"

"That's not fair."

Kitana tapped her hand. "I'm kidding."

Jade poured herself another glass of wine. "I take it I make you smile?"

"Thinking about you is usually enough to do it."

"Wow..." Jade beamed from ear-to-ear, wiped non-existent sweat from her temples, and whisked fingers through the hairs above her ear. "I've wanted you for a long time. Even before your shaolin monk came along."

"I didn't know. Why didn't you say anything?"

"I figured you'd have a hard time talking with your tongue down Liu Kang's throat."

Kitana smiled and playfully slapped her shoulder. "Whatever but I suppose that's fair. If our time is now, I believe the timing is perfect."

"Me, too, but speaking of him..."

Kitana tossed her hands up with her palms forward. "I'm over him! I'll always remember him but he's my past. You can be my now and future."

Jade didn't need any warming up to the idea of being with the princess but she was happy to keep listening to her pitch. "I like that. So, what do we do now?"

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Um, your room or mine?" Jade half-joked.

Kitana snickered. "Hehe, we confess love for each other and go straight to bed? Is that how's it done now? I thought we weren't sleeping together yet?"

"You asked so I made a suggestion. That's all." That had an element of truth to it but she did want to make love to her until they didn't have a drop of energy left.

Kitana licked the length of her lips. "Mmm. As delicious as you look, maybe we should go on a date first."

"We are on a date." Jade puckered and looked at her with a bedroom squint.

"Second date then."

"Sure, okay. Where do you want to go?"

"How about a walk around the palace?"

Jade pushed away from the table and jumped out of her seat. "I'm ready!"

Kitana was slower in her ascension and Jade wondered if she was being too anxious. A date with a princess would prompt that type of reaction.

Kitana finished off the remains of her wine until no more than a drop sat at the bottom of the glass.

Butterflies took up residence in Jade's belly. This was really happening!

Kitana and Jade walked into the hallway and their stroll took them to a side door that led to the gardens. The moonlight shined on the rows of red, pink, and white roses. Running water could be heard from a stream that poured from a fountain in the rear of the area. The waterway cut the gardens in half and a bridge that could be crossed in a three steps arched over it. Midnight blue and stars dominated the sky but a hint of yellowish orange highlighted the horizon from the sun's departure.

Jade's cheeks puffed as the picturesque display above, the floral scents from the surroundings, and the flowing stream overwhelmed her senses. She found herself drifting through the paths between the plants and fading into a trance.

"Great spot for a date!" Jade's excitement was spilling over. She whipped her head towards Kitana. "Thank you!"

Kitana held her at the lower back and absorbed everything in sight with her. "Sigh...I'm glad you liked it..."

Jade took another step but Kitana threw herself in front of the assassin, locked her fingers behind her neck, and ravaged her lips. Jade, in her unpreparedness, strained to keep up with the pace the princess kissed her but she righted herself and got in sync with her. Kitana felt up and down her back and the longer their connection went on, the hotter Jade's fire burned. Their lips came together again and they allowed it to linger before kissing again. When Kitana pulled away, Jade was flying through the clouds.

"Ooh...where did that come from?" Jade panted with a hand to her heart.

"I couldn't wait any longer! How was it?"

Jade snaked her arms around her back, jerked her into her body, and delved into the depths of her brown irises. "Hmm, I don't know. I think I need a few more..."

Kitana smiled into Jade's lips and they engaged in another kiss. When they made each one, smacking noises resonated through the garden. They kissed again, a little faster than the last, and the following smooch was harder than both, and they moaned into each other's mouths. Kitana's hand traveled up the rear of Jade's dress. Its travels down dropped further than it had as it landed on Jade's ass. There was a fair amount for the princess to grab and she wasn't shy in groping all the flesh she was able. Sexual energy flooded Jade's nether region and her joyous cries into their union continued. The princess's assertiveness stunned her not that it was at all undesired.

Kitana detached. The celestial light showering her face showcased her natural beauty and the glaze coating her eyes. If only there was a way to capture that moment forever...

Kitana asked, "What do you think now?"

"I could spend the night here testing you..."

"Aww, you're too sweet, Jade!" Kitana took her hand and they explored more of the gardens.

Jade shouldn't have been surprised by the princess's kissing prowess as she was proficient at most things she put her mind to but how much Jade's systems were scrambled caught her off guard. No one ever did that to her and while it freaked her out a bit, it was crazily thrilling at the same time.

It also didn't escape Jade's notice how Kitana was subtly taking the lead and Jade was walking a half-step behind. That was another foreign position for Jade but not having to make decisions for a change allowed her to relax and revel in the moment. Kitana placed Jade in command of their troops and she found herself stealing a chance to follow for once but only in the presence of her princess.

As they strolled, Jade dipped into a squat to snatch a white rose. She snapped it from its stem and placed it in her palm.

"For you, my love!" Jade giggled like a teenager that had fallen in love for the first time.

Kitana sniffed it and couldn't control her smiles. "Hehe, this is so beautiful! I never want this moment to end. I love you!" The women shared a couple more connections at the lips and Jade's heart pumped out of control. Kitana pulled away in chuckles. "Hey, wait a second! When did you become such a romantic?"

"Just because I can kick the asses of sorcerers, beasts, tyrants, and soldiers doesn't mean I don't have a soft side."

Kitana nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I see that now. I kind of like it."

"Only certain people can bring that out of me," Jade said. She threw her hip into Kitana's and they resumed their steps alongside the stream.

Jade plopped on the grass, flipped her sandals off, and let her feet wade in the water. The lukewarm, rushing current sent waves of rejuvenation flowing throughout. She placed her hands flat behind her and tossed her neck back. She sensed her lover doing the same and the princess's feet took a dip, too.

"This was a great idea. Did you know I've never done this? Feels so wonderful...mmm..." Kitana's eyes flickered as she slipped into another realm.

Jade reconnected with her at the hands while staring into the endless sea of spatial bodies. "Do you think this peace will last?"

"I'd like to believe so but history hasn't said that it will. There's always an emperor, a sorcerer, or a fallen elder god that can't stand for things to not go their way and so they blow up everything. We will have to be ready but why don't we enjoy things the way they are now while we can?"

After thousands of years of living, they'd never seen anything like this. They were always on edge for the next battle and Jade's nerves were teetering on insanity if something didn't happen. The tranquility provided a bittersweet experience.

"Yeah...I want to enjoy this but it feels weird to not have my staff beat someone into a pulp for so long. I wonder if I can get used to this..."

Kitana caressed Jade's leg and its tiny hairs stood up. "The way things have been, I wouldn't go around wishing for trouble. Anyway, new subject. Let's look forward to our ball celebrating Edenia's new era tomorrow night. Of course, there's always a chance someone won't be as cheerful as we are..."

Jade asked, "Expecting unwanted company?"

"I want to make sure everything is in order."

An alert went off in Jade's gut. "Don't worry about it. I'll take care of that but I have a feeling you're not telling me something."

"N...no...it's nothing," Kitana stuttered as she hopped to her feet, "it's a prosperous new time for our people and I don't want anything to remind them of the troubles of the past. That's all."

She did little to silence Jade's worries. "I've known you most of your life and I can tell when you're hiding something from me like you are now."

Kitana's brows slanted and she inhaled as she dented her chin. "You may be my girlfriend now but I'm your princess, too, and you don't need to question me."

Jade rose and stood in front of Kitana. "Don't think your title is going to shut me down every time I don't agree with what you're doing!"

Kitana scoffed, walked towards the palace, but turned and said, "We'll talk about your attitude later. You're going to respect my title and you'd better make sure everything goes well tomorrow!"

Kitana resumed her trek to the palace. Jade's thoughts on what her secret might be wouldn't stray from her mind the rest of the night.

Around eight the next night, Jade was in her room fastening her arm guards and donning her knee-high black boots to complete her attire. She was in a hunter green sleeveless top with seashell shaped shoulder guards. Her top fell low enough to cover both legs halfway to the knees. An extra covering fell over her crotch and her butt. Her hair was in a single long braid. After holstering her razor boomerang at the hip and holding her staff, only then did she feel whole.

Her altercation with her new beloved were the thoughts that had followed her around the entire day like a sad puppy. They didn't cross paths that day and she didn't pay her a visit creating a weirdness that stood out like white writing on black paper. She was preparing for the party no doubt but it began to feel like active avoidance.

She peeked out of her window to find a number of dresses and elegant robes making their way into the palace but nothing out of the norm. She headed into the hallway and took a look around. Clamors, chatters, and laughter could be heard all over the palace. The festiveness perked up the ninja's mood but the grinding in her belly would persist until she talked to Kitana.

She stuck her face into the cracks she made in every door and found nothing but smiles, waves, and warm greetings. She checked the side doors that led out of the palace and tried opening them but their rattling chains kept them secure. She couldn't find anything that raised a brow so she moved through the foyer to the rear of the floor to the ballroom.

Tables with white cloths stretched the length of the room on either side with spiked punch bowls, fruit and veggie trays, little meat and cheese hors d'oeuvres, wine and champagne bottles, glasses, and desserts that would remain untouched because of everyone "watching their figures."

Jade made a sweep of room and ordered guards to watch every entrance and possible entry point into the palace. Afterwards, she leaned with her arms in a pretzel with her staff propped on a wall in a shadowy corner where she could have eyes on the guests streaming in and out.

Crowds had the assassin on edge and she preferred training to social gatherings but there were exceptions and this party provided a much needed diversion.

A few minutes later, Jade scanned the partiers to find the main attraction gracefully gliding over the floor in her direction. Jade swallowed as her nerves shivered.

Princess Kitana approached her in a white evening gown showcasing her athletic frame and accentuated breasts. Her hair was in curls and put up in an elegant style behind her head. Lined in rows across the top of her head were sapphire, aquamarine, and tanzanite gems. Her lashes exaggerated their natural length and her eye shadow was blue to compliment her hair stones. Her light pink smile grew to display bright white pearls upon her entering Jade's comfort zone. It was like their dispute from the previous night never happened.

"Hi, my love!" Kitana greeted her with a hug that was warm and squeezed the breath out of her. Jade returned the affection and sighed from the soothing she provided. "How are things?"

"No one has thrown up or pissed themselves yet but give it time."

Kitana shifted her brown orbs around. "And no suspicious characters?"

"Seeing how all we've known most of our lives are suspicious characters, they would stand out. I've checked everything and no one can get in without passing by me or my guards."

"Okay, I feel better now. Listen, I'm sorry about last night. I hope I didn't ruin our date..." Kitana's voice trailed off with the blues.

Despite the princess shaking her trust, Jade brought her back into her arms. "Don't worry about it. Let's leave that in yesterday."

Kitana spoke muffled into Jade's chest. "I'm just used to being in constant battle mode. Kind of like you. My nerves are frazzled. I guess the peace will take some adjusting to."

Kitana leaned away and Jade dropped her eyes to her girlfriend's moist, wringing hands. "Honey, what are you not telling me?"

Shattering their conversation was a request for everyone's attention for an announcement from Edenia's queen, Sindel, who was also cleansed of the evil that corrupted her when Kitana restored their world.

Kitana pecked Jade's cheek and took off to join her mother. Jade's blood caught ablaze and most of the announcement faded into background noise. Something about how great Kitana was and how their lives will never be the same, blah, blah. Kitana soon took the spotlight and everything became inaudible chatter to Jade until she said, "enjoy the evening!"

After claps and whistles, the crowd of at least a hundred dispersed and Jade made a beeline to the wine table where she dumped a trio of glasses down her throat. Not enough to dull her senses but the right amount to douse the flames burning within and simmer her emotions. It may have even allowed her tolerate the princess's crap for the night. The idea the woman of her dreams would remain a fantasy made a tear of saddening anger drip over her cheek. Maybe she should let things play out a little longer...

Jade spotted Kitana being the center of a crowd of nobility with Queen Sindel by her side. Jade slid to the next table and stuffed her mouth full of strawberries and cherries.

When she turned around again, a figure in a red cloak spoke with a guard at the entrance. After a chat, the mystery person walked in. Something was obviously odd about the character and Jade shadowed the unknown guest but pretended to mingle amongst the partiers. The person stood where the champagne was being served, took a swig, and overturned the table.

The shatters of the glasses brought silence to the partiers and became the center of attention. The people gasped and mumbled amongst themselves. Jade sensed dread. She whipped out her staff and rushed after the party crasher but the person ran away like a sprinter. Jade pursued and hurled her boomerang to clip the disturber's leg, tearing the cloak, and sending the person stumbling to the laminate. A pair of guards pounced to capture the party crasher. Jade's heart rate accelerated when she headed to protect the princess seeing how that could have been...

A diversion!

Ahead of her, the door in back flung open and someone clad in yellow raced into the ballroom to seize Kitana.

Screams and shrieks filled the space and Jade leapt between them and the attacker. Her jaw hung open at the familiarity of her identity.

Her name was Tanya, a rogue Edenian and rivals to Kitana and Jade. Tanya betrayed their world to Shao Khan when he invaded and enslaved their people. After he fell, she joined the evil sorcerer Shinnok against the assassins and their allies. After that, she assisted two more sorcerers in Shang Tsung and Quan Chi in their quest to dominate the realms. She sought to serve Onaga, the dragon king, when he was resurrected to rule Outworld again. Tanya claimed she was misunderstood and meant no ill-will towards anyone. Everything she did was out of self-preservation nothing more or less.

Innocents, many of them Edenian, were caught in the path of her traitorous and self-serving ways, This put her at odds with Kitana and Jade with the former wanting her to roast on a stake and the latter to let her face justice and her victims through her trail.

Tanya held a knife to the princess's throat from the rear. Whimpers emitted from the guests as Jade slowly made her way towards her adversary in fear for her lover's wellbeing. Kitana remained confidently calm.

"Put the knife down, Tanya!" Jade commanded with her staff at the ready. "I don't need another reason to put you down!"

"Your spoiled princess should be the one put down," Tanya said to the guests as she moved with Kitana to ensure no one could slip behind her, "you judge me but she condones torture and hurting innocents! Ask her what she did to my family!"

Jade struggled to listen to the words of a renegade but Kitana had been behaving strangely.

"I don't care about that now!" Jade resisted erupting but straddled that fence. "Release her! Last chance!"

"Not until she suffers the way my family did!"

Kitana grabbed Tanya's fist, which clutched the knife, and flipped her forward. As soon as she slammed to her back, Jade and a couple of guards were on her.

Kitana stomped Tanya's chest and mashed as she squatted to glare at her. "You must not care for your life to come here and threaten me. Maybe I should grant your wish to cease to exist?"

Tanya cackled. "Haha, yes, do that. Show everyone what a hypocritical bitch you are!"

Jade looked at the guards. "Secure her!"

They chained the Edenian's wrists and each snatched an elbow to rip her to her feet. Kitana stamped in front of Tanya and slapped her cheek red. The contact to her flesh rang throughout the room.

Tanya hissed but smirked after the sting passed. "Your time is coming."

"Not before yours! By the way, thanks for saving me the trouble looking for you!" Kitana nodded at Tanya's captors and they escorted her away.

"Jade, don't believe what she tells you! Little Ms. Prissy isn't what you think!" Tanya failed to cease her removal by pushing her heels to the floor but remained steadfast in her claims against Kitana and Jade's curiosity piqued.

Jade barraged through a mass that swarmed the princess with concern and ripped her away from the group.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Kitana asked as she jerked her arm back.

Jade firmed her tone but tried keeping her voice beneath the rest of the room. "We're torturing people now? Have you not read the law book lately?"

"I'm going to do more than that..." Kitana folded her arms. "...when I turn her into rat food for the sake of preserving the peace I worked for. I trust you make sure it's done."

"We don't do things that way!" Jade snapped. "I don't have any love for that waste of Edenian flesh either but we can't allow ourselves to become her!"

Kitana asked, "Are you going to obey my order or not?"

"I will not. She should suffer the humiliation of a trial so she can face the people she hurt and have time to dwell on what she did."

"Go to my room and wait for me!" Kitana demanded.

Jade's temperature rose. "I'm not a kid! Am I your daughter or girlfriend?"

"Now, Jade! I'm asking as your girlfriend unless you want me to demand as your princess."

She blew past Kitana shaking her head wondering if she had totally lost it.