MK: Jade's Love Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes later, Jade entered Kitana's royal suite. The centerpiece was the queen-sized bed. The posts at the four corners were gold. The four pillows and the satin sheets were royal blue. Moon and starlight streamed into the room from glass double doors that led to a balcony overlooking the city and the bright green forest beyond. Lit candles sat upon her nightstand and window seals throughout the room. A maple-smelling incense burned in a tray on that stand as well. The adjacent room housed a bathroom and a hot tub heated by Edenian magic.

Jade didn't have to wait long before the door creaked and her nerves rattled. Kitana burst inside and stamped towards her.

"What are you thinking?" Jade asked with a finger aimed at her.

"Lose the attitude, Jade! I did what I had to do to get Tanya here because she could ruin everything we're doing. Now, we have her. Yes, I may have twisted her father's and cousin's arm to do it but it's done. If they wouldn't tell us where she was, I knew she'd come after me when she found out what I had done to them. I dropped a hint or two about how she could get into the ball. There's no way she couldn't take the bait. I hid it from you because I knew what your reaction was going to be."

Jade made an effort not to cross a line with her. "Aside from abusing my trust, you put your people in the line of danger!"

"I had faith you'd keep everyone safe and you did including me so thank you. I'm truly sorry I didn't tell you but aren't you happy that I'm alive, sweetheart?" Kitana laid a hand alongside her cheek and caressed it to soothe the chaos between her ears. "How would you feel about staying in my room tonight? I would really enjoy it..."

"No, I can't do this. I don't know you anymore..." Jade walked away but Kitana caught her wrist. Jade couldn't react when Kitana devoured her lips. Jade tried to eject but her resistance had Kitana grabbing her hips to keep her in range so she could kiss her in rapid lip presses with each attachment to the lips. Every time their lips came together, Jade's desire to leave weakened. It was like the princess cast a spell on her.

The princess leaned on Jade using her body weight to ram her to the wall. Kitana lingered on her lips for a few moments before kissing her again. She isolated her upper lip then nibbled on the lower. Kitana released sounds of passion as she laid kiss after smoking kiss on her and Jade's lips quivered for more. Jade's will to be anywhere else evaporated. Under the princess's enchantment, sexing Kitana became her sole focus irrespective of her own objections.

Jade lifted her leg and Kitana supported it as they smooched with heightened aggressiveness until her breaths pumped harder than ever.

"Mmm...you're such a good kisser, princess..." Jade found her firm ass and squeezed a moan out of her into her mouth.

Kitana guided Jade from the wall, flipped her, and walked her back to the bed while still kissing. When her knees bumped it, Kitana shoved her. The surprise caught Jade unaware and had her heart racing. Her lover leapt into the sheets with her. She grabbed Jade and they started smacking lips together again with both women tumbling around trying to top the other with their laughter unhinged. The soothing feel of the bed and a playfulness not often seen from Kitana overwhelmed Jade.

The pair rolled on their sides facing each other and snuggled.

Kitana said, "Mmm...Jade...I never thought this kind of happiness was possible! Do you forgive me for earlier?"

The women inhaled together and reveled in the heat they created.

"Yes...sure...I do..." Jade was feeling all over the softness of her dress and didn't think about her answer.

Kitana said, "Thanks. So, why don't you show me how to please a princess?"

"Demanding...just like your title says..." Jade slipped out of their embrace and made her way to her knees on the carpet in front of the bed.

"Shut up and do it before I spank your ass!" Kitana scooted to the bed's edge and awaited what Jade had planned.

Hearing the princess's talk of spanking her tingled her sweet, juicy passage. Jade couldn't have fathomed a way she could have been more satisfied. She used extra effort to concentrate on what she had rather than worry about losing it to another invasion or conqueror paying them a visit. She also put her transgression aside...for the moment.

Jade taunted, "You're all talk so I'm not worried!"

Kitana flew off the bed, saddled up to Jade's hip, and relieved her hair of their ties causing her black tresses to fall freely over her back. She brushed her strands in a loving way before closing her fist near her scalp and giving her hair a swift jerk. Jade squeezed her eyelids together and hissed at the stress on her roots.

"Excuse me. I'm all what?" Kitana spanked her across the cheeks five times. Jade's hips popped into the air and she squirmed around each time her swat contacted her flesh. Whether she was playful or not, those spanks stung her ass and she grimaced.

Jade rubbed the throbs out of her ass. "Owww! Owww! Mmm!"

"That's what I thought..." Kitana returned to the bed's edge, parted her legs a bit, and grinned. "Carry on, my love."

"Ouch! This isn't over, princess..." Jade was shining inside but felt walls of pressure beginning to close in as she desired nothing more than to please Kitana.

She lifted Kitana's ankle and slipped off her shoe. Her toes were perfectly pedicured and polished with blue. Jade kissed the top of her foot and her lips made a line of smooches to her big toe. It was her first time sucking a toe but she did so softly. She dragged her tongue from the toe along the foot's length to the ankle where she nibbled the bone. Kitana's quiet moans encouraged her that she'd found the right path. Kitana offered her left foot and Jade removed its shoe to suckle its big toe. She raised her foot and kissed from the toe up her leg and around to the calf. Jade lifted her dress to reveal more of her legs.

Jade's lips traveled towards her knee and she pushed her puckers against it and to the side. She allowed herself a moment to soak in the beauty of her sculpted legs. She slid a hand north from her opposite foot to the knee, pushing her dress above it on that side. Kitana watched Jade's every move with her mouth parted in awe.

Jade slid to her right and left a row of pecks from her ankle to the knee. She filled her lungs with a deep inhale and the aroma of the princess's arousal was evident. Kitana opened her legs more and Jade received the signal to explore her royal blue panties. Jade kissed from her thigh onto the silky fabric. She emitted a sweltering amount of heat. She swept her fingers over her leg as she continued kissing her panties over her womanhood and traveled to the skin alongside the material.

She sensed Kitana moving and she raised her orbs to see her bending towards her at the waist. Jade leaned away an equal distance to observe what she wanted.

"Mmm...you're good...oh, this is wonderful..." Kitana cradled Jade's facial cheeks, shut her eyes, and pressed their lips together. Each subsequent kiss was hard and swift and Jade's fingers dipped into her own dripping pussy to tame her roaring lioness. Jade was able to get in few rubs before Kitana ripped her hand away and detached from her leaving an icy chill in her wake. Jade whimpered as she looked to the princess for an explanation. "I don't recall giving you permission to cum."

"I...I need permission? You're making me so hot, princess. What am I supposed to do?" Jade's blaze raged and needing to extinguish it was driving her to the brink.

"I want to be the one to do it! So, you're not allowed."

"Yes, princess..." Jade was bordering on sneaking in some rubs as Kitana had her in a tizzy. The fact she wanted to make her cum personally really riled up the assassin.

"Good." Kitana kissed Jade once more and it served to add fuel to her fire. The princess took Jade's battle dress down until her bountiful round breasts fell into view. Their caramel brown nipples set upon areolas of the same color though a few shades lighter. "Mmm, I've been waiting a long time to see these. So nice..."

Jade exhaled with Kitana's approval and watched her fondling. She cupped and kneaded both of the twins. Her hands were like cream and Jade grit to resist cumming. Her nipples swelled in response to her attention and the drafts passing through the room. Kitana groped them a little harder and Jade sighed. She took both nipples between her fingers and twisted and tugged. The sensation made Jade grimace and gnaw her bottom lip but she took it like her princess desired.

"I love how you play with my breasts..." Jade said as her lashes fluttered.

Kitana asked, "Would you like to see mine?"

Jade wasted no time nodding. "Mmhmm."

Jade's brown irises widened as she pinned her focus to Kitana. She tucked her fingers inside the dress at her tits and Jade trembled as Kitana shimmied it down until her flawless, perfectly round breasts that were a little bigger than Jade's met her eyes for the first time. Her nips were erect and a medium brown surrounded by areolas of the same hue. Jade fell into hypnosis. Kitana gave Jade a come hither and she hoisted herself next to the princess where she offered a tit to Jade.

Jade quivered as she fondled Kitana's tit. They were firm similar to her nipple and she couldn't resist taking the nub into her lips and giving it a few suckles. Kitana shivered as she curled her toes until they cracked. Jade fed the flesh into her warm, moist gullet and sucked hard. She pulled with the tit between her lips creating a pop when it left her mouth.

"Oh, God, that feels wonderful, Jade..." Kitana swept the length of her lover's shiny black tresses.

Jade softly grinned and whirled her licker over her areola and its miniature bumps in multiple circles. She closed in on the center where her tongue passed back and forth over her nipple before she closed her lips onto it and sucked while bobbing her head. Trembles overcame the princess as her eyes flipped white.

Jade skipped to her other tit to provide its skin some attention as she sucked with enough pressure to leave red hickeys on every part she could get to. Kitana's legs began to shake and her breathing quickened. Jade dropped a hand onto her panties and used a pair of fingertips to spin on her clit through the material.

Kitana slid a finger beneath her chin with a thumb pressed against its side and lifted until their eyes joined together. She plunged into another kiss with Jade. She opened her mouth to dart her tongue into hers and Jade was all too happy to tangle with it.

Kitana left her lips with a smile as she eased to her back and opened her legs further. Jade obeyed the cue and sat between them.

Jade shoved her dress above her navel. She kissed her on the splotches staining her underwear and on the skin beside them next to her wet canal. Her scent was intoxicating and she could wait no longer to see what the princess hid behind those panties.

Jade pinched them at the waist, peeled them down her legs, and lifted her ankles to fling them away. She returned her eyes between her legs and stared at the luscious gem staring back. She was smooth like silk where her pubes would have been. Her swollen clit gave away how much she anticipated Jade's pleasuring. Dew coated her plump folds. Jade salivated at the sight of what laid in front of her and she needed to have a taste of the forbidden fruit.

Jade spread the princess's pussy and made a long, savoring lick up and down its dripping, brownish pink flesh.

"Mmm..." The sweetness of a peach had Jade purring and Kitana drawing her legs towards her chest and moaning. Jade swiftly lashed at her pussy, rotated her licks in circles, and slid her tongue inside to whip it around. "You taste so delicious, princess..."

Jade stiffened her drooling appendage and fucked her. Kitana's eyes were closed as she soaked in the sensations and quietly released sighs of elation.

"Yes...I like that..."

Jade sped her tongue's in and out movements. She slid up to her engorged pea, clamped onto it, and suckled hard on it. A fast exhale escaped the princess. Jade sucked and swiped it in all directions. Perspirations squeezed out from Jade's temple as she dove into her own panties and ignited friction on her clit. She made certain to return to the princess's pussy to lick her juicy folds. Back inside her flesh she went and licked it in a craze. Kitana arched and squirmed as her moans became louder. Jade's legs tensed to the fondling of herself and she drew in a breath but throttled down as she remembered Kitana desired to be the one to make her experience the climax.

Kitana looked as though Jade transported her into a utopia. Jade penetrated her with one digit, swished around her hot juices, and pumped it. Kitana wiggled her ass and her lover added another finger and jammed them in with twists. Jade clamped tightly on her clit while finger-fucking her. She sank into her depths, drew her fingers away, and pressed hard again. She steadily drove them deep, back, and drilling them again. Kitana dug her nails into the sheets and clenched. Jade's digits were vibrating from their speed and the princess bucked and wiggled about.

"Are you cumming?" Jade whispered.

"I'm...getting there...oh, yes...yes, baby..." Kitana said. Jade wanted more than anything for Kitana to spill her love cream but after sucking and fingering her with all she had, the princess squirmed but didn't reach the climax. Something dirty crossed Jade's mind. She steeled herself and dropped her tongue beneath Kitana's pussy. She stared at her brown puckered crevice and debated but she settled on taking the plunge and swiped at its rim. The princess giggled and shook a little. "Getting dirty aren't we?"

"I want you to cum so bad. I'll do anything..." Jade opened Kitana's thick but muscular butt and traced her anus's shadow.

Jade never in a few thousand years pictured herself doing that but never had she been this lovesick either. She ran another few laps around and the princess wiggled her feet. Jade spun her tongue again on her rim and closed in on her sphincter. The taste mattered not to her given who she was. She lashed at her opening like she was feared it but her following few licks were more confident. The princess exuded a faint smell indicative of such a region but Jade was not deterred and slid her tongue up and down her dirty entrance. She lathered her tongue and made another trip slowly over her asshole again. Jade buried herself inside her cheeks and suckled her bitter starfish while she made rocking motions on Kitana's clit. The princess's elative cries became louder and Jade left her ass to plow her pussy with a trio of digits jamming and twirling around. Kitana bucked her hips, panted, and squealed aloud as a splash of juices wetted the sheets. Jade dove into her sweet canal and slurped up all of her deliciousness. Kitana deflated and stretched out. Jade exploded with happiness that she brought the same to her and found herself about to do the same.

"Ohhhh...I can't believe how great that is!" Kitana bent at the waist and kissed Jade while raising her by the arms.

"I'm so glad you came! You made quite the mess," Jade said as she admired her handiwork.

Kitana looked over her excretions and ogled at what Jade did for her. "It's thanks to you. I've never felt like this." She pecked her nose. "Now, it's your turn..."

Kitana resumed Jade's outfit's descent. She waited for Jade to pull off her boots. Afterwards, she pooled the battle dress at her ankles and swept it away. Jade surged as she awaited the princess to take her.

A neatly trimmed black patch sat above her sweltering crevice. Kitana imprinted her fingertips into Jade's ass, jerked her closer, and buried herself in her pussy.

"Ahh..." Jade's legs wobbled as Kitana's licker burrowed inside and lashed at her wet flesh. Her slurps as she feasted on her sweet beverage shuddered the assassin and her ascent to the peak of pleasure accelerated. Kitana's tongue pressed into her spread petals and whipped all over it. Jade threw her eyes at the ceiling as her control faded as electricity crackled inside.

Kitana discovered Jade's clit and nibbled it. All the time, Jade jumped at the feeling of the princess's digit slithering through her crack and massaging her sacred zone. It was unexplored territory but her will became that of her lover. The stimulations of her asshole were new and when they became the focal point of her attention, she found them to be welcoming.

Kitana's first, middle, and ring digits rammed her pussy and without mercy. Jade cried from the overflow of wondrous stimulations. Kitana stuffed them and held them at her deepest while she probed Jade's brown sphincter with a finger on her opposite hand. Jade resisted seizing when her dirty opening began to expand to accommodate the intruder. Jade crumbled at the knees as Kitana invaded both passages with furious drives. The stretching of her asshole prompted throbbing but determined to appease the princess, she accepted the ravaging of both entrances.

The tension consuming Jade rose higher. As Kitana's prodding quickened, Jade cried aloud and erupted. The powerful release had cum streaming down her legs and she stumbled and collapsed prone to the bed. She realized she laid in someone's hot, sticky secretions and smiled.

"Oohh...Kitana...that was better than I could have dreamed..." A fog swallowed her mind in a hazy mist. In the midst of her recovery, Kitana flipped her and drank dry the juices from her delectable peach and extended her tongue to sweep up the runoff that trickled a pathway to her knee. Jade jiggled from the tingles until the last of her energy dissipated. She rolled over and laid sprawled out in a pool of princess cum and perspiration.

Kitana scooted by her ear and slapped her breast. "How's that?"

Jade was in amazement at her skill in setting off her pleasure centers.

"Hoo...how did you do that?" Jade asked.

Kitana shrugged. "Oh, maybe I'm a natural..."

Jade drifted halfway to the sleep realm and seesawed between being awake and asleep. Her body resonated with pulses of delight from every nerve ending. She rolled to her tummy with her arms stacked beneath her for a pillow. Kitana stroking her face like she was her pet kept her in the midst of peace.

"Jade, are you awake?" Kitana asked at a whisper.

"No."

"Can I talk to you?"

"You're moving your lips and words are coming out so isn't that what you're already doing?"

"Oh, shut up!" Kitana swatted her bottom. Jade chuckled and jumped but stayed in place. "I'm serious, honey. Tomorrow...well, later today, you have to get rid of our scoundrel visitor."

Jade hadn't given Tanya much attention since she came into Kitana's suite but the more the princess made the demand, the more her suspicions grew. Almost like Tanya had something else Kitana didn't want known to Jade.

"'Yaaawwwnnn...we're back on that?" Jade griped. "I've been thinking and I believe she let us capture her. It seemed too easy. She might be up to something else. I'll talk to her first."

"No! You don't talk to trash. You throw it out! I mean we had sex together..."

Jade's internal sirens blared. "You had sex with me to convince me to get rid of Tanya?"

"I...I wasn't going to say that. I thought we did that because we love each other. I was going to say if you trust me enough to sleep with me as your girlfriend that you'll trust me when it comes to her."

Every word that came from Kitana gave Jade more reasons to do some sleuthing and uncover what she wasn't saying. The possibility the princess slept with her only to encourage her to carry out her wish was a dagger to the heart but she didn't want to believe their love wasn't genuine. She also wasn't over her harming innocents even if it was to get to their nemesis. Was that still the woman she fell in love with?