MMA Meets MBA

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She agreed.

..................................................

She went on location and made the movie. Three weeks turned into five as they changed direction and reshot some scenes. Her training suffered because of fifteen hour days on the set. She was alone, exhausted and miserable. Although they hadn't made their relationship exclusive, Alice made sure that she knew Mark wasn't seeing anyone else.

One of her costars was an up and coming actor, and they went out to dinner with some of the cast and crew twice. Naturally the gossip shows got hold of it, and manipulated the pictures to make it look like they were having a romantic evening. Since Betty didn't watch those shows, she didn't know what was being said until she was interviewed by MMA Magazine about her upcoming fight.

As he was ending it, the interviewer asked if Tony Cragen was attending.

"I have no idea. Why were you ask?"

The interviewer seemed surprised.

"Well, he's your current love interest, isn't he?"

She was shocked.

"He's not even really a friend. I barely know him. We had six scenes together in the movie, we went to dinner twice with a group from the set, and even then we barely talked. Where did you get the idea we were dating?"

It's on all the gossip shows, and in the magazines. He's even given an interview about where you and he would vacation after the movie wrapped."

She was furious.

"I need you to print this. I am not romantically linked to Tony. I haven't been around him enough to know if I even like him. And, if I find out he's been spreading lies about me, He'll get to know me a lot better, and I don't mean in any physical way. I'll sue his ass off for slander and libel. Got all that?"

"Yes I did. Probably won't use it all. I'm not involving this magazine in the little war you're planning. I will say that there is no romantic link between you, you were just coworkers on a project. That's as far as I'll go. Thanks for the interview."

Betty was so furious she couldn't see straight. When she calmed down she reached for her phone.

Alice would know what to do.

.................................................

Alice laughed, surprising her.

"Honey, this stuff goes on all the time. You just need to learn to be less trusting. You're a celebrity, everyone you meet is going to want something, or want to be seen with you to improve their image. I wish I could be there with you, but I'm tied up right now. You've got two weeks left, I'll be able to come out in three days. We'll straighten Mr. Cragen up then. Love you, little sis, got to go."

She sighed. Alice, with Mark's encouragement, had left his firm, and now managed four more clients besides her. All were fighters. Two boxers that Manny had brought her, one female MMA that Manny trained, and another that worked out at another gym.

Manny had come to Mark for advice. He was getting a good name and actually turning down fighters that wanted to train with him. He wanted his own gym, but knew little about business. Mark was helping him look for a suitable location and financial backing.

Mark was also benefiting from the association with fighters, and had a few new clients because of it.

Everyone was getting busier, and Betty felt she was getting lost in the shuffle.

................................................

The movie finally wrapped.

Alice and Mark met her at the airport. Both gave her kisses, and Mark stepped back.

"Cragen, huh? A pretty face beating me out? And I thought we meant something to each other."

Betty went white, then started trying to explain. About halfway through Alice started laughing and Mark was grinning.

"Relax, honey. Alice told me all about it. And I have trust in you, and will continue to have trust in you until you prove otherwise, and I don't think that will ever happen."

She didn't know whether to be pissed or relieved, and finally said it wasn't a smart move to tease someone who beat people up for a living.

She had the weekend off before starting her training again. She spent Thursday with her family, taking a ribbing over being a movie star. She had brought home some autographed photos the stars had given her for her nieces. They loved them.

She spent Friday morning with Manny, discussing strategy for the upcoming fight. Lunch was at St. Agnes, she had movie posters and a promise of free tickets to the ones old enough to see it when it came out.

She noticed a little boy, maybe four, sitting off to the side. She asked Sister Anne who he was.

"That's Jeremy. We just got him. His mother and father had been fighting, they were both heavily into drugs. One day his dad snapped and killed his mother, then turned the gun on himself. He did it in the living room, right in front of Jeremy. He had no close relatives, so he ended up with us. His therapist says he'll come out of his depression soon. We're all praying for him, poor thing."

She had brought presents, some sports equipment, including jump ropes. Waving the other children away, she went to sit beside him.

"How's it going, dude?" She said it with a smile, trying to draw him out. He didn't look up.

"Okay, I guess."

"I brought some new stuff with me today. Do you know how to skip rope?"

"He looked up briefly.

"Jumping rope is for girls."

Pleased to get his attention she pressed forward.

"Who told you that? Every fighter in the modern era has jumped rope as part of training, for endurance and speed. Watch this."

She shook out one of the ropes. Dressed in jeans and sneakers, it was almost like training. Using all the moves she had ever learned, going faster and faster.

"See, it's fun. Wanna try it?"

He nodded shyly.

"Okay, but we're gonna use the big ropes."

She grew up doing 'Double Dutch' in her neighborhood. She got two of the nuns to turn a single rope. They stepped in the center.

"Ready? All right, slowly girls. Jeremy, watch me and jump when I do."

He made the first two, then missed the third.

"No problem. Keep going."

After about three minutes he had the hang of it. Betty surprised him by turning around in one skip and back to him in the next.

"Try it, you just have to be a little quicker. Ready? Now!"

They both turned back to back without missing a skip, then turned back on the next swing. Jeremy was smiling. proud of his skill. They jumped for a few more minutes before stopping. She gave him a high five, praising him.

"Practice, and the next time we'll add some more stuff."

The nuns thanked her, saying it was the first time they had seen him smile.

Betty had a rule. Everyone, from the smallest child to the nuns had to give her a hug when she left, no exceptions. If they didn't she would miss the next visit. Jeremy was the last to hug her, wrapping his small body as tightly as he could into her arms. It surprised her when she felt the tears slide down her cheeks.

.................................................

Friday, she met with Mark, going over her portfolio. He tossed the folder on his desk when they were done.

"Business over babe. You're almost six weeks behind on kisses, care to start getting caught up?"

They must have kissed for twenty minutes before Mark pulled back. She was badly disappointed.

"Go home, Betty."

"Why? What's wrong honey? Have you found somebody else? I knew it would never last, I knew you couldn't want someone like me."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Mark looked stunned.

"What in the world are you going on about? If you would have let me finish, you would have heard me say that when you got there, pack a bag. I need to get away for a weekend. I was hoping it would be with you. If you don't want t........."

She was in his arms, kissing him hard.

"What should I[kiss]pack[kiss]. Formal[kiss]casual?"

"A little of everything, I guess."

They went to Maine, enjoying the fall colors at a small town bed and breakfast. They ate lobster rolls by the seaside, went to a diner famous for their pancakes and syrup made from their own trees. They each bought a gallon to take home.

The first night was awkward and amazing. She worried about her lack of experience, he worried about having enough stamina.

She wore a teddy that Alice helped her pick. It was little more than wisps of lace and silk, and framed her athlete's body perfectly. He felt the oxygen in the room get thinner when he saw it.

She in turn, was impressed with the muscles that were hidden behind those expensive suits.

They started slowly, trying to learn every nuance of teach others' bodies, but when he started nibbling her nipples, rolling them over his tongue, she started, in her own words later, overheating.

When he nibbled his way down to her pubes, she almost passed out. She had experienced it only twice before by a man that didn't know what he was doing. Just before she peaked the second time, waves of bliss radiating out of every pore, came the realization that she absolutely, positively, loved this man.

She almost pulled his hair out, trying to get him up and into her. She loved the light covering of hair on his chest, so different from other men she was around. They started out missionary, but her lust exploded and she rolled him over, slamming into with ferocity and need. Neither could last that long, and they both exploded at almost the same instant, his groan and her scream heard throughout the house.

The landlord and his wife chuckled.

"Newlyweds?" She asked.

"I don't think so, but new lovers, I'm sure."

said the husband, as he rolled her nipple, remembering. Soon they were off on their own journey, fueled by love and experience.

The gay couple across the hall were soon engaged in their own rapture, fueled by the sounds.

A good night was had by all.

.................................................

Everyone was a little sheepish at breakfast the next day until one of the gay couple asked tongue in cheek, "Everyone sleep well last night?"

That brought out the grin and chuckles, and rousing conversation laden with innuendos.

When Mark and Betty left they were shown the honeymoon cottage.

"Just in case, dears" said their hostess, "but you need to book early".

Alice took one look at her face the next day at lunch, and hugged her.

"About time. Is he as good as everyone says?"

Betty went bright red.

"Wouldn't you know?"

That set Alice off into laughter again.

"Betty, haven't you figured out by now we've never been intimate? That would be so wrong, since we're brother and sister."

Betty went even redder.

"What? But you've never said, and you don't look anything alike."

Alice hugged her.

"Our mom had trouble with Mark and couldn't conceive again. They both wanted a girl, so they adopted me when I was four weeks old. We didn't know, Mark and I, until I was nineteen."

"They were never going to tell me, but I got sick and they had to do blood work. When our blood types didn't match, they had explain. I think Mom almost had a breakdown, thinking I might not love her anymore. It took a lot of tears and hugs, but we got over it. I actually met my biological mother. She seems a nice person, but I feel absolutely nothing for her. Mom will always be Mom. Nothing could come between us."

She sighed, remembering.

"Now you know why I support St. Agnes so strongly, and was more than willing to get you to participate in the telethon."

The crowning achievement for the telethon came when Alice organized a photo shoot and a few commercials featuring famous people, actors, politicians, singers, business magnates, all together with their parents. All were adopted, and everyone in the shoot had a milk mustache.

they were all gathered under a banner.

GOT LOVE? WE DID!

Underneath was a plea to consider adoption.

................................................

Betty was training intensely. She got to be with Mark twice a week if she was lucky. A few times she fell asleep in his condo, and he would put her in the bed and snuggle, making sure he set the alarm to get her up. The first time she fussed at him for not giving her enough time to go home and change. He kissed her silent.

"I can solve that problem. Either pack a bag just in case, or leave some clothes over here."

Alice was stunned when she heard the news.

"He actually asked you to leave clothes? Girl, you'll be moved in before the month's out. He's got it bad for you girl, bad. Lucky you."

She did bring over enough clothes to last a long weekend. Mark gave up two of his dresser drawers, and moved some stuff out of the bathroom so she would have room for her cosmetics and other necessities.

"A fair trade" he said, "I give up half of my storage space. In return, I get to store that hot little body on half my bed. Although, it seems like your half is in the middle, right where I am. Odd how that works out."

Her father smiled when she started spending nights with Mark. He liked the young man, telling Betty in no uncertain terms it was time to bring him around to meet the family. She promised she would soon. Maybe right after her next fight.

...............................................

This was it. The big one. The championship.

She had trained hard, harder than she ever had. She wanted it, bad. There were in Las Vegas, at the arena. It was packed to the rafters. She liked to think it was for her, but the heavyweight mens' title was on the line. Still, she had second billing.

Her opponent was nicknamed "Snake", because she was so flexible. They had watched endless hours of her fights, analyzing, looking for weaknesses. There appeared to be none.

Manny had brought in a friend to help train her in the last three months. From the Philippines, he was a master in several of their styles, notably blade work and grappling. She had to learn a lot of control, most of their submission techniques weren't designed to allow an opponent up. He used the blade techniques in bare hand styles.

He was short, heavyweight man, quiet, but still laughed if he saw humor in something. Betty wasn't impressed until he rolled her around the mat like a beach ball, ducking and avoiding most blows, absorbing the ones he couldn't without changing facial expression. She stayed bruised the first two months until she caught on. It turned out he was an excellent corner man, so he was there for the match.

It was Vegas, and they liked a show. Alice had lined up a very lucrative agreement for Betty to wear and do commercials for FUBU sportswear. They actually met Daymond John and he seemed happy she was on board. He insisted her fight wear be custom tailored. Alice also managed to get the rest of her fighters outfitted for a lesser deal, contingent to change should they become champion. She was becoming a household name for her clothing endorsements and acting, many actually never knew she was a fighter.

She was dressed in black and gold, her bottom was skin tight and looked like boy short panties. Her top was between a small tank top and a sports bra. She looked amazing with her blond hair in her trademark french braid.

As challenger, she had to appear first. They had planned her entrance for months, set to a song that Mark had found on a classic rock station.

The venue was all for it. They had rehearsed it secretly at a club for three days.

The lights went out. The announcers' voice boomed over the PA system.

"Ladies and gentlemen! This is for the middle weight title. Introducing the challenger, Betty "Bang Bang Burke!

The lights flashed on to a four piece rock band set up in front of the ring. It was Pat Travers. The bass and drums were thumping as he stepped up to the microphone.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I'm gonna play a little song for you, most of you will remember it. I'm gonna change it up just a bit. Instead of 'boom boom', I'm gonna sing 'BANG BANG'. I want you guys to get behind me here, and sing 'OUT GO THE LIGHTS!', think you can do that for me? OK. Ready? Let's practice."

He screamed out "BANG BANG" and listened to a feeble response.

"That's not good, not good at all. Let's try it again. Here she is people, the next middle weight

champion of the world, BETTY 'BANG BANG 'BURKE!"

He launched into the song as flash pots went off.

Betty came dancing out in her fight outfit, with six professional dancers, all dressed alike. The jumbotron showed a split screen of her and the singer, and every time he sang BANG BANG' she did her double pump. The crowd was eating it up.

It had been timed out to the second. She jumped into the ring and grabbed a microphone, singing the last verse with him.

"Been looking for her all night,

and when I get her in my sights,

there's gonna be a fight

BANG BANG, OUT GO HER LIGHTS!"

She threw the microphone over the ropes, jumped into the air, and landed in a split with fists up. The crowd roared for five minutes.

The champion, waiting in her dressing room, watched the whole thing on the big screen. She was furious. Her entrance, while choreographed,

couldn't match that.

She delayed her entrance by ten minutes in spite, only coming out when the federation representative threatened to cancel the fight and strip her of her title.

The first round went by as they felt each other out, tapping, avoiding holds, assessing capabilities.

The champion won the next round, and the third was split. The scorers had her ahead slightly, on points.

Emile and Manny worked on her between rounds. She had a bruise on her cheek and a lump on her forehead.

"Pick it up, Betty. Remember what Emile taught you, time to use it."

Emile nodded, gripped her head so she was looking at him, and spoke in Spanish.

"What did he say?"

Manny grunted.

"He said focus, and kick her ass."

She came out in round four more confident. The champ, knowing she was ahead on points, wanted to dance in and out and protect her lead.

Betty surprised her with a leg sweep, knocking her down. She straddled her instantly and got in two head shots before she wriggled loose.

Off balance, her blows were ineffective and Betty caught her with a nice front kick under the ribs. Overconfident, she relaxed her guard and never saw it coming. The champ jumped high in the air, bringing her heel down on Betty's nose. She heard the cartilage crunch. She dropped to her knees, stunned. Only the bell saved her.

Manny and Emile worked over her feverishly, stopping the blood. She jerked as Emile grabbed her nose and pulled it straight. It made it appear normal. The doctor checked her over and almost didn't let her continue, but relented when she assured him she was fine. The crowd was screaming for the champ, sensing another successful defense of her title.

Manny tried to rally her.

"This is it, baby. You'll have to knock her out or pin her, you're way behind on points. And If I think she's hurting you, the towel goes in. Now go out there and finish it!"

Up until now, she had used the moves Emile taught her sparingly. Knowing it was do or die, she gave it everything she had. Weaving, picking her shots. waiting for an opening. When it came she was ready. Landing a straight right hand that stunned the champ, she dropped down on her hands, sprang up and wrapped her legs around her and rolled her to the ground. She almost had her submitted, but she got loose, screaming in anger. She had lost her mouth piece.

Betty twirled like a ballerina, missing with the first kick, but nailing her with the other. She saw the surprised look as the air went out of the champ, and Betty wrapped her up. bending her arm at a painful angel. The champ tried to last until the bell rang, but the pain became so intense she tapped out forty seconds before the bell.

They both lay there for a second, each stunned.

Then Betty jumped up and the crowd started screaming. Manny, Emile, Alice, and Mark were in the ring, hugging her. Mark surprised her by putting her on his shoulders and parading her around the ring. She got blood all over his suit. Neither cared.