MMF Fantasy

Story Info
Our MMF fantasy.
772 words
4.01
28k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xr8ute
xr8ute
1 Followers

This is a prelude to our later story where we made our fantasy happen. This story started us off down this path

This hasn't happened yet, but who knows. When we are turned on and sharing fantasies this is a recurring one.

Where my wife Sue works, there is a temp overseas worker from Brazil. He is a quite a bit younger than us and Sue and Jose flirt a lot. Our talk often involves him in some form like this.

Sue finally got up the courage to take the flirting to a new level. We invited Jose to a friends beach house for the weekend and he was sure up for it. We arrived and spent some time drinking wine on the balcony looking over the sea. Sue went inside and came out wearing her bikini. Sue has a great figure and large breasts that were barely covered.

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife in a very short time. Sue suggested that the two of us were a bit overdressed for the occasion. My cock was straining against my shorts and I wasted no time in removing them, Jose quickly followed suit. My cock is average, but Jose had a massive member, fully ten inches and standing up proudly. Sue couldn't take her eyes from it as he sat down again. He said that Sue should even things up a bit, she slowly reached behind and undid her bikini top and let it fall, Sue stood up and slid her bottoms down her legs and kicked them away.

We all sat enjoying the wine and the view until Sue said she wanted to take a walk on the beach. She got up and walked off over the dunes followed by Jose and myself. Walking behind her we could see her shapely ass moving and when we caught up her big tits swaying as she walked. Our hard cocks were bobbing in front of us as the tree of us strolled down the beach.

Back at the house Jose told Sue that she should enjoy some attention so we lay a towel on the floor and both of us began to massage her back and legs. Sue rolled over and Jose was close to her shoulders, his hard cock was close to her face and she couldn't resist reaching out and gently stroking his balls. He tilted his head back and moaned while she ran her hands over his balls and up to his cock. I couldn't resist and came up on the other side of her and presented my cock as well. She looked so hot as she had a hard cock in each hand, but her eyes were only for Jose's rock hard member. He moved his hips to her and she took him in her mouth, it was a tight fit but she worked like a trooper and managed to get a good length in her mouth. Jose was slowly thrusting his cock into her mouth while holding the back of her head.

I moved down and spread her legs, her pussy was dripping with her juices as I licked all around her lips and finally her clit. As the excitement grew she started moaning in what I knew was a prelude to an orgasm. She clamped her legs around my head as she came hard in a shuddering orgasm. I moved up to her head and Jose took my place, but he rubbed his cock around her pussy. Slowly he slid inside her, Sue arched her back and gasped, she looked so full as his massive cock entered her and stretched her pussy lips wide. She is not used to such a big member, but he was gentle until he managed to have his entire length buried in her pussy. As he started thrusting I moved closer and she took my cock in her mouth.

Watching her being fucked by this other guy while she sucked my cock was too much for me and I soon exploded into her mouth. I sat down and watched while Jose sped up with his fucking, he rolled her over onto her knees and took her from behind, her big tits were swinging with each thrust. She looked so beautiful on her hands and knees being fucked hard by this virtual stranger. With a final grunt he held her hips and thrust hard and filled her pussy with cum. It slowly leaked out as he withdrew his cock.

Sue collapsed and rolled over, I kissed her and she whispered her thanks. But the weekend was only just starting.


xr8ute
xr8ute
1 Followers