MMM Ch. 01: Max is Back

Story Info
What happens when these lovers reconnect?
5.8k words
4.67
5.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes!" I yelled, "Make me cum!" I commanded. His cock was pumping in and out of me, furiously. It wasn't really big enough to make me cum in the missionary position, but by that point I figured he just needed to finish so I could be on my merry way.

"Yea, you like that?" he asked rhetorically. Ugh. He was so into himself.

"Oh yes! Are you going to cum too? Please," I cooed and squeezed his ass. It worked every time.

"Oh! Fuck yes, I'm going to cum!" he said, as he stiffened inside me. He thrusted a few more times and rolled off of me. I picked up my clothes and got dressed. He threw on some shorts and walked me to his front door.

"Bye..." I said with a wave. What was his name again? Shit.

"Bye, maybe I'll see you at the club next week," whatever his name was said, as he smacked my ass. Yuck. I had really gotten desperate.

I had been in New York for a little while, and I was going completely crazy without a guy. Not for the reason you might think. I was happy being independent, finally making headway in my career, but there was definitely something missing in my life. When I was living down south, I had a lot of hot fun, first with Max before he had moved, then with Terri and Tommy before they got too busy with their careers, and finally with Bradley right before I moved to New York.

Even if I was getting desperate for a guy, I shouldn't have picked up, whatever his name was, at the dance club I went to every Thursday for ladies night. He was polite enough and brought me back to his place, but who knows what he could have done to me. At that moment, I decided I wasn't going back to the club. It was time to start meeting guys who were worth talking to, and more. Yes, I needed more. Much more!

Max and I had parted ways over a year ago when he moved back home with his parents in New Jersey for a better job. I was happy that he was making his dreams come true, but I was sad for what we had lost. Our time together had been filled with lots of sexual experimentation and fun. We kept in touch a little when he first left, but then communication died out. Maybe I should contact him? I mulled it over for a few days, and then decided to send him a letter to his parents' house. I didn't know where he lived by now, and had no idea if he had the same phone number since he had moved. A letter gave me the chance to say everything I had to say without interruption anyway. I liked the idea. Reaching out live could be awkward.

Dear Max,

I'm writing to you at your parents address, guessing they still live there. I hope that doesn't sound too stalkerish. I've been thinking about you often. Well, often enough to use the word often, but not so often it borders on stalking. Anyway, enough about stalking.

How is the new job going? I hope it's everything you wanted. I finally got a good job, and I had to move back home as well. I have my own place in the city now, and I wondered if you moved into the city too. Sometimes I look around thinking I might see you. But obviously in a city of millions I doubt that could happen. Fun to think about though! ;)

I've been going to a nearby club on ladies night. In case we thought those pick up places were just a punchline of a joke, I assure you they are actually real. Luckily, it's good for a laugh and some exercise by dancing.

But back to me thinking about you...I do. And I say this only to tell you I have the fondest memories of our time together. The sweet, fun things we did, as well as the passionate, amazing sex we shared. I'm fortunate you came into my life.

Well, I should probably end this before I creep you out anymore. Lol

If you'd like to catch up some more, I'd love to. If not, I understand and wish you the best!

Love,

Not a Stalker

I wasn't sure if a letter ended up being more or less awkward than a live conversation, but I decided to send it and see what happened. A week went by and I heard nothing. I guess that answered that. Max had moved on. It would have been nice if he had reached out to catch up, but I understood it was over. Maybe that was the closure I needed to fully move on and find that special someone. Or at least someone who was more than a nameless one night stand.

Even after Max had moved away, I never felt like it was over. It just seemed like a break. As if once our lives were more stable, we'd be together again. That's how right it felt to be with him. But we never made any promises, and I guess he found happiness elsewhere. I didn't blame him. I had tried also, but when I was alone at night, my thoughts always wandered back to Max. I missed his beautiful eyes seeing into my soul, and the feeling I had when we were together. What if no one ever made me feel that way again?

A few weeks later, a letter came from Max. When I saw the letter, my heart skipped a beat. Seeing his handwriting was so intimate to me. I ran my finger over his carefully written words. Yes, I wanted to rip open the letter, but I needed to savor this moment. He had responded, which I assumed meant he enjoyed my letter. However, it was possible he didn't. I gave myself a few more minutes allowing my mind to wander with exciting possibilities before carefully opening the envelope.

Dear Not a Stalker,

I was happy to receive your letter. It was funny, sexy, touching and it made me feel very good about all of the amazing things we shared. I also enjoyed seeing your carefully thought out hand written words, which quite frankly is a lost art these days.

Dancing is a bit of a lost art these days too, but it sounds like you are doing your best to keep it alive. I am sad we never got to go dancing. I know how well you can move your hips, so I bet the guys have been enjoying watching you dance!

Good to hear that you found the job you were searching for. I am happy with my job. Good money, great coworkers and I'm excited to get up every day to go to work. I lived with my parents for a while, but the commute into the city was killing me. No one should have to drive two hours to go 42 miles each way. So, I got a place in New York City. It's small and expensive, but I save money by not having a car, and who needs nature? Just kidding, you know me, I'm often finding any park I can for outdoor fun. Worst part is it's coming into the winter season, so it will soon be too cold outside to do anything for very long without going numb. Time for indoor sports. Yes I remember you saying you liked the salutation to your letters: Love and other indoor sports! ;)

That makes me think about how we used to heat things up. Easily. Right now I am picturing us together in my room. The lights are out and it's dark. But not too dark. I can see your body, petite and sexy. I've just slowly undressed you, and we're standing by the bed. I'm running my hands slowly up and down your body. I love your curves! I am now pressed up against your back, kissing your neck while gently massaging your breasts. I'd better stop now.

Sorry this letter is short. My life is pretty uneventful. I'm glad I have such wonderful memories of you, which always make me smile. Good luck in your new job and navigating the city!

Love,

Max

I was relieved he still remembered me, and thought fondly of our time together, but he made no mention or attempt to reconnect. Well damn, I guess I'd have to settle for at least parting on amicable terms. No harm, no foul.

So, it was back to the single scene, but ugh. No more ladies nights with obvious prowlers, and no more over thinking. Ok, fine, maybe a little extra thinking, but not fully to over-thinking. Baby steps, right?

I was out one Saturday evening enjoying the mild fall weather, but I wanted to find a warm place to duck into. I was especially thrilled when I found a cute little surf bar. Obviously, it was out of place in New York City, but it was the kind of in your face sarcasm I needed in my life right now.

I walked in, and there was a friendly vibe. Not just creepy guys, but regular guys and some women too. I ended up hanging out by the end of the bar with the pool table. I watched for a bit and then worked up the nerve to play. I had learned a thing or two in college at the local pool hall. I did well, but I was definitely no hustler.

"Sorry, that I didn't do better here at pool, but in the ocean, I managed to tame the waves," I said as I bent down and held my arms out like I was riding a surfboard. I had indeed ridden a surfboard. Fairly poorly, but decently enough to not die.

From the looks the crowd gave me, no one was amused with my lame joke. I guess I had asked too much of strangers to believe anything other than what they saw. A petite redhead chick with a Jersey accent acting like she knew how to surf. I was embarrassed, but I didn't know them, so who cared?

Then I heard a loud, strong voice behind me say, "Oh she is a true surf pro. Believe me!" I immediately recognized the voice, but no way. Not here. Not in a random bar.

"Max?" I asked, before I turned around and saw him. Wow! How in this big city was he here, standing right in front of me? I struggled to fill my lungs with air. I couldn't believe he was close enough to touch. Oh and I wanted to touch him! Hug him. Kiss him. But he wasn't mine. Anymore. From the sound of his letter, it didn't sound like he wanted to see me again, but now here we were. I had too much to say, and no idea where to start.

"Hey!" he said, giving me a half hug and a quick peck on the cheek. Clearly indicating that we knew each other to the people around, but not the kind of kiss I had been longing for.

We got lost in talking and catching up, like it was just the two of us in the bar. He told me that when he got my letter, he had recently moved to the city after staying at home for a year to save up some money. Now he felt like his life was finally starting. We joked about how we were in the city at a surf bar. Ironic because we had hung out at plenty of real surf bars when we lived down south. Talking was easy with Max, but every once in a while, I got lost in his eyes. The eyes he commanded I looked into each time I came for him. A few times he noticed me losing focus on what he was saying.

"Baby?" he said, as he lowered his voice and leaned closer to my face.

"Yes?" I said, hoping he'd say everything I had been waiting to hear since he left me.

"Do you remember canoeing with me?" he asked. Our first date. Hell yes I still remembered! It was when I knew he was my person.

"Of course," I affirmed.

"That day I told you I felt at home with the tall lush trees around because they reminded me of back home," he explained. I did remember. "But it wasn't where we were that made me feel at home. It was you. I feel at home with you." Wow. Wow. Wow. I truly didn't know how to respond. I had wanted to hear words like that for a long time. Luckily I didn't have to come up with words because he kissed me. Right in the bar, and we didn't care about anyone else around us.

Finally he grabbed my hand and we left. Clearly it was time for a more private setting. My apartment was close, so we ended up there. Thankfully my roommate wasn't home, so we wasted no time heading straight to my bedroom and went right at it.

Kissing, groping, ripping each other's clothes off. This was not going to be slow and sweet, it was going to be frenzied, like quenching a dying thirst. No words needed. We didn't even make it to the bed before we were naked enough for Max to fill me up with his hard cock; one of my legs on the floor and one up around his ass. The urgency was clear. It didn't take long until we were both groaning our release, before finally flopping on the bed happily satiated.

"Baby?" he said as we laid, now fully naked.

"Mmm hhmmm?" I responded, still in a foggy bliss.

"I'm happy I finally feel at home again," he said, placing a soft, calm, loving kiss on my lips.

"Me too," I agreed, snuggling against his chest, "Me too."

So we picked right back up dating, staying together at my place or his most nights. It was more than I could have dreamed would happen when I moved to New York, and it felt so right.

One Friday night we were lying in bed at his apartment. I loved being naked with Max. We could spend hours just talking, touching, fucking, and fucking again.

I told him, "I want to make you cum." I reached out to stroke his growing cock. I liked knowing I had the power to excite him and please him.

"Ok," he smiled, "anytime." I knew he'd never say no to an offer like that.

"In my mouth," I said, leaning down to take him all in. I swirled his tip with my tongue. He reached his hand into my hair, but didn't press. He just held on.

"Oh!" he said, "yes, ok." He was definitely excited about that possibility.

"Mmmm," I moaned, with his cock in my mouth, using my hand to stroke the bottom part of his shaft I couldn't fit in my mouth.

"Mmmm," he reciprocated. He was enjoying how the moan made my lips vibrate against him.

I laid alongside him and pushed my hips closer to him on the bed, so he'd get the hint, 69 position. He leaned over and ran his fingers through my pussy.

"You like sucking my cock, baby?" he asked, pushing a finger inside to feel how wet I was. He knew I liked his dirty talk just as much.

"Mmmmmm," I confirmed, with my lips vibrating against him again.

Max kept one finger inside me, as he leaned closer to put his tongue on my clit. I really liked his tongue sliding up and down, but I wanted more. Like how Tommy had taught Terri to suck and drive me wild.

"Can you put your lips around my clit?" I requested nicely, even though I kinda wanted to demand it from him. We hadn't gotten to dominating each other, not yet at least. I was trying to be a good girlfriend, and not scare him away with how much I had explored sexually since we had parted ways.

"Like this?" he asked, as his lips encircled my very swollen clit.

"Oh yes, baby!" I said, and then engulfed him again.

"Ohhhhh," he groaned, as I came back up and swirled my tongue around his tip and stroked in rhythm with my mouth. I hoped he would know to suck my clit, but he didn't. No problem, I'd just make another request. He was a quick learner.

"Can you suck...my...um..." I said, and before I found the right words, he was sucking my clit, "Yes! Yes! Just...like...that..." And I got a little distracted from pleasing him, because I knew if he didn't stop I was going to cum. I continued stroking him though.

"Mmmmm," he said while sucking, and the vibration of his lips combined with the sucking, would definitely make me cum. Very, very soon.

"Oh! Yes! Yes!" I whisper-screamed, so Max's roommate wouldn't hear us, and then I said, "Wait!" He stopped and looked at me. "Together?" I requested, "Can we try to cum together?"

"Yes, of course," he said, "I'll tell you when I'm ready."

I started to stroke him again. "I'm sorry I can't take you all in my mouth. I'm not even good at swallowing," I admitted.

"You're doing great," Max said, "I'll help you swallow."

"How?" I asked, increasing my stroking.

"When I'm getting ready, push my cock a little further in your mouth, and you suck on it like it's a straw," he instructed, "You'll most likely get it all. And if you don't, that's fine too." I loved how he let me off the hook if I couldn't, which eased the pressure, but I really wanted to swallow all of him.

"Thanks for the lesson," I said, bringing my mouth close to his cock again, "I'll do my best." I must have, because pretty quickly I could tell he was going to explode from his breathing and how hard he had become.

"Now," Max said, sucking my clit again. I bucked under his touch, and increased my stroking and sucking. I tried to stay focused, even though I knew I was going to explode with my own orgasm. As I went over the edge, Max put two fingers inside to feel my orgasmic contractions.

I followed his instructions, taking him far into my mouth, and as I did, he stiffened. He was cumming too. I felt the first burst of his thick warm load slide down my throat, and I sucked. The next spurt came, and I sucked again. After a few more I needed a big breath, so I took my mouth off of his cock. Before I was done with my breath, he let out one more spurt I didn't manage to catch.

"Sorry," I said, smiling sheepishly. "I got almost all of it."

"Don't apologize," he said, "Shit! That was amazing!"

"With more practice, I'm sure I'll get better," I promised, leaning in to kiss him, so he could taste himself on my lips and tongue.

"You liked it?" he asked, with his cum soaked lips on mine.

As I kissed him, I licked my juices off of his lips, "Oh yes," I confirmed.

"Good!" he agreed. We snuggled up and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with my leg over Max's leg, and my face close to his arm. I kissed his shoulder and trailed my kisses down his arm. He opened his eyes.

"Morning," he said, wrapping me up in his arms and kissing me.

"Morning," I said with a smile. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heart. I loved lying naked with him like this. It wasn't sexual as much as it was intimate. We were baring ourselves to each other with comfort and ease, which still surprised me. What had started out as a mostly sexual adventure when we first met at a party years ago, was turning into much more now.

After a few minutes, he said, "What do you want to do today?" It was Saturday after a long work week, and we weren't interested in rushing out to do anything.

"This," I said, not moving. I could probably lay in bed all day with him and be totally content.

"Sounds fun, but we might get hungry at some point," he laughed.

"We'll take it as it cums," I said with a wink, so he knew there was a double meaning. Although he knew me well enough to know there was always a double meaning to my words. I was the queen of innuendos.

"Oh I'll take it alright, baby," he said, and started to tickle me.

"Stop!" I giggled, not meaning it at all. His hands wandered all over me, as he kissed behind my ear where he knew I was ticklish too.

"Baby?" Max said, stopping and looking at me, intently.

"Yes Max?" I asked.

"I love you," he said, kissing me on my lips this time.

"I love you too," I said, returning the kiss.

"I want to do this every morning..." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Wake up with you," he said.

"Well, most mornings we do..." I clarified, which was true. We'd stay at his place or mine, and had settled into a comfortable routine.

"No," he continued, "I want to wake up together in our own bed every morning."

I lifted my head and looked at him, "What do you mean?"

"I mean I want to move in together," he said, and I think he was nervous. So fucking cute. This confident, successful man was nervous to ask me to move in with him; as if I would say no. Although, I did hesitate because I had never lived with someone. That would be handing over some huge control. But with Max I didn't mind, I trusted him. He already felt like family to me.

"Oh, baby," I said, kissing him, "That would be so great!"

"Yea?" he asked, "Are you sure?"

"Yes," I said, "But I don't want to do this unless you think there is a next logical next step." I didn't want to deal with moving out once he got bored of me. Not that I could ever imagine it happening. Saying goodbye the first time was crushing, and I couldn't imagine ever having to go through it again.

"Baby, I definitely think there is a next step with you," he assured me. "I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. I can't even imagine life without you."

"Awww, baby, I feel the same way," I said and meant it. But deep down inside, I knew he didn't know all of me. He knew I was sexually adventurous, but he didn't know I had been with two men in a threesome. Would it be a deal breaker when he found out? I'd have to take things as they came. For now this felt right.

12