MMM Ch. 01: Max is Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living together meant having so much more sex. Other than when we were working, Max and I were together all of the time. When Max took a business trip, I missed him so much! I was excited to pick him up at the airport. I was so eager to see him, I didn't want to wait in the car to pick him up. I paid to park and I went inside. Of course you can no longer go all the way to the gate, but you can get into baggage claim.

As soon as I saw Max walking towards me, I lit on fire. Shit, did everyone else see the amazing male specimen walking towards me? He exuded confidence and sex. His eyes locked with mine, his cheeks were flushed, and he looked like he was ready to take me. I was more than ready for him to have his way with me. But, damn it, we still had a long ride home from the airport.

"Hi baby!" he said, dropping his carry-on bag to pick me up and spin me around. My dress flew up giving the people around us a naughty peek underneath, but I didn't care. It took all of my restraint not to wrap my legs around his waist right there in front of everyone.

I kissed him and said, "I missed you so much, baby!" I really had.

"Can you feel how much I missed you?" he whispered in my ear, setting me back down on the ground and pulling my ass into him. I did feel his hard cock against me, one of my favorite things in the world.

"Oh baby," I moaned, "I'm already so fucking wet. Stop making it worse."

We tried to compose ourselves so we could head to the baggage area to pick up his suitcase. As we stood side by side watching and waiting for that damn bag, I swear heat was emanating from him. He was like a magnet, and I was so drawn to him. I was imagining him naked with me. I needed him. Needed.

He put his arm around my shoulder and leaned over to whisper, "I'm not going to make it home. I need you now."

I laughed and said, "I know, but we don't have a choice."

"Sure we do," he said with his mischievous smirk, "I've got an idea."

"I like when you have ideas," I said, smiling so big. It was true, especially when it came to sex.

Finally his suitcase came around, he grabbed it and my hand, so we could get the hell out of there. As we passed the bathrooms near the exit, Max pulled me into the family bathroom. It was a large single bathroom meant for people with children. He locked the door and dropped his bags and his pants.

"Oh baby," he started, "I can't fucking control myself." His cock sprang from his underwear, relieved to be free. "Tell me you don't have underwear on..."

I did. He ripped them off. He pressed me against the wall and pushed all the way into my wet and waiting pussy.

"Yes baby!" I screamed. I didn't care who heard. He grunted as he thrust in hard. "Yes baby, push hard...like that...I can cum if you..."

He understood and made sure to grind against me with each thrust. His animalistic desire excited me even more. It was like he had no control over how much he needed me. I knew the feeling; I felt the same way.

"Shit, baby, I'm sorry I'm not going to last long," he breathed, "I...you...fuck...oh baby..." I felt his cock stiffen inside me, sending my orgasm over the edge.

"Yes baby! Yes!!!" I let him know he had succeeded for me.

"Fucking perfect!" he said, relieved he hadn't cum too soon. Not that I would have been mad, but he loved to please me, and he was really good at it.

"Oh, I needed that!" I said straightening my clothes, as he pulled up his underwear and pants.

"Nah, I could take it or leave it," he said joking. "Shit, baby, I don't think I've ever been so unable to control myself."

"I bring out the best in you!" I said chuckling, "or the beast in you." He slapped my ass and unlocked the door. We didn't have a family, but we certainly needed the family bathroom just as much as any family!

After being with Max for a while, I knew I loved him. I even thought one day we could get married and have a family, but I was starting to feel like I needed more during sex. Sometimes I'd bring up images of Terri and Tommy to push me over the edge of my orgasm. I knew it was ok to do. Max told me thinking about the past didn't count as cheating, but I started to wonder if he needed more too. After some regular sex one night, I broached the subject.

"Oh baby," I said, kissing him, "that was awesome!" and I meant it. Sex with him was always awesome, even if it wasn't heart pounding and earth shattering. It couldn't be all the time, right?

"Mmmmm, baby," he moaned in his post orgasm stupor. As I laid beside him, I traced my finger over his chest meandering down to his now soft, but still sticky, cock. I lightly ran my fingers along it.

"What's one of your fantasies?" I asked innocently and very open ended. I knew if he had one he wouldn't hold back. He turned to look at me, and I knew he thought there was more to the question.

"Like all guys, I've always wanted two girls," he responded.

"You never had two girls at the same time?" I prodded.

"No, have you been with a girl?" he laughed.

"Yes," I answered honestly. I wasn't going to lie. We'd promised to be honest. I trusted him in every other way. It was time to tell him more. I didn't divulge that there were two guys. Baby steps, I thought.

"Wait," he said, more alert now, "You shared a guy with another girl?" It did seem unlikely. He knew my jealous streak was fierce.

"No," I explained, "she was only allowed to touch me, not him." I should have said them, I should have, but I wasn't ready, yet.

"You had sex with a woman?" he asked, surprised.

"Not really," I said, "She only made me cum."

"Really?" he said, "I'll be damned. I would have never guessed that." I wondered how this might change his opinion of me.

"Why?" I prodded. "I'm certainly no prude," I laughed.

"No, that's true," he agreed, "I just thought you liked cock."

"I do," I said truthfully, "But sometimes I think it's fun to act out a fantasy, if your lover is ok with it," I added.

"So are you saying you want to try another girl with me?" he asked, as he started to get hard.

"Well, it's not my first choice," I said honestly, "but in the right situation, I would be open." That was true.

"Oh baby," he said, turning to kiss me while I started stroking him. He was smart enough to know there was more to my question, so he continued.

"So what's your fantasy?" he asked me.

"Has anyone ever watched you have sex?" I asked him. I thought it was a simple way to start to reveal my experience in a threesome.

"No," he laughed, "Not that I know of. Has anyone ever watched you have sex..." and he stopped talking when he saw the look in my eyes. He was patiently waiting for me to open up.

"Remember I told you about Terri?" I started.

"Yes..." Max said, waiting.

"I never told you about Tommy..." I was starting to get nervous. What if I told him and he freaked out?

My heart pounded. I had never lied to him, but I had been withholding things, and I knew if we were going to stay together, I would have to tell him. He would have to know the real me, all of me, and accept it.

"One night I was going down on Terri, and Tommy opened the door and saw us," I started, "He watched for a few seconds, and I liked it."

"That's no big deal," Max said.

"There's more," I continued, "The next morning, while Terri was fucking me, I asked him if Tommy could come watch."

"You did?" Max said, sounding surprised and actually very turned on. His cock was continuing to grow under my stroking and my story telling.

"Yes, and he said ok," I said, breathing heavily remembering our exciting first time. "Tommy came in the room and watched Terri fuck me doggie style." I waited for Max's reaction, but he was just listening and enjoying my story time. I kept stroking and talking.

"Tommy moved closer to me and I could see the bulge in his jeans growing," I described in more detail now. I could see the excitement building in Max's eyes.

"I reached out to the top button on Tommy's jeans and asked him if I could undo them. He said yes, which made me so hot," I continued, and it was making me hot now too.

"After undoing the first button, I realized it was a button fly, so with each button I came closer to seeing what was inside. After the third button, I realized he had no underwear on. I could see a little bit of his cock." I said as I bit my lip, probably as I also did in that moment.

"I finished unbuttoning until I had freed his cock. He was already rock hard," I said smiling and looking down at Max's cock, so was he. I looked back up at him and took a breath from telling the story, because it was making me unbelievably hot. In addition to stroking him, I now used my other hand to rub my clit. It was already wet from just having sex.

I let out a tiny moan and continued, "As Terri was still fucking me from behind, I reached out for Tommy's cock. I asked if I could suck him," I said pausing to catch my breath, "and they both said yes. Hearing them both agree almost sent me over the edge. I put my tongue on the head of Tommy's cock and swirled it around." Max knew how that felt. He bucked as I described it.

"Oh," he moaned, as I quickened my stroking. He was close, and so was I.

"I licked and stroked his rock hard cock while Terri continued pounding me from behind..." I had worked myself into quite a frenzy telling this story, and I wasn't going to be able to continue. I was going to cum, as I had many times to that memory.

"Oh baby...I....I'm going to..." Max said, looking into my eyes as the first wave of my orgasm crashed. I threw my head back a little, and I heard him suck in his breath as his cock stiffened in my hand. Then I felt his cum spray up and out on both of us. My hands stopped working both of us, allowing our orgasms to subside.

"Holy fuck, baby," Max said kissing me, "what was that?"

"The truth." I offered hoping he wasn't appalled.

"Really?" he said, but he didn't sound disgusted, he sounded intrigued.

"You seemed to like it?" I asked, needing to know where he stood.

"It was fucking hot. You're fucking hot," he said kissing me. We both washed up and went to bed.

When was I going to tell him there was more to my adventures with Terri and Tommy? So much more.

12