MMM Ch. 02: Story Time with Max

Story Info
Sex stories and meeting a neighbor lead to new adventures.
5.7k words
4.59
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that was the only time you were with two guys?" Max inquired. A few days ago I told him I had been with both Terri and Tommy at the same time. He knew I dated other people since he had moved away, but we hadn't shared any details of our time apart. Max and I reconnected and moved in together. We were blissfully happy and continued to look for ways to keep sex spicy, so one night I shared some details from being with Terri and Tommy. Max was extremely curious and excited about it.

"That wasn't the end of that story...." I told him as he was slowly pumping his cock in and out of me, doggy style.

"Oh really," he inquired, "there's more? Tell me." He reached around to stroke my clit.

He didn't usually talk much during sex. Dirty requests and observations yes, but this seemed almost conversational. Is that what happened when sex with someone became comfortable?

"Where did I leave off?..." I asked, knowing damn well he thought both guys came from Terri fucking me from behind while I sucked Tommy's cock.

"Oh yea, Tommy was enjoying my tongue," I said and immediately felt Max's cock twitch inside me, "and Terri was still pumping me from behind."

"Like this?" Max said, increasing his thrusts.

"Yes," I moaned, "but then I wanted Tommy's cock inside me," I admitted, "I don't know why I had that thought because I never thought about fucking him. Really. Not even once, but at that moment, I wanted his cock to fill me up. When I asked them, they both agreed."

"So what did you do?" Max asked, wanting to hear more; this really excited him.

"I removed my mouth from Tommy's cock and straightened up. I pulled Tommy down to his knees in front of me, so we were all on our knees. I turned my head back to Terri behind me to make sure he was okay with it," I said, straightening up and doing the same to Max. His hard cock was still inside me. He was totally okay with listening to another story. The last time we had story time like this, sex was quite explosive.

"I went to kiss Terri, like this," I said, reaching my arm back to pull Max towards my lips, "and then I felt Tommy's tongue lick right up between my pussy lips."

"Mmmm," Max said, sliding his finger up my clit.

"Mmmm," I moaned, "and Terri reached around to my nipple and..." Max squeezed my nipple, and I sucked in my breath, letting my head fall back on his shoulder.

"Like this?" Max said, as his lips touched my ear.

"Yes, baby," I said, lost in how good this felt. I could have cum right then, but I wanted to finish the story.

"And then..." Max said, still pumping his cock in me.

"Then Tommy brought his face to mine and we kissed, for the first time," I explained, "except unlike most first kisses, he could taste his cock on my lips, and I tasted my pussy on his." Max increased his pumping at that description. He loved when we tasted each other.

"I leaned closer to Tommy, and Terri's cock slipped out of me," I said, as I leaned forward and Max's cock also came out of me.

"Oh," Max groaned with disappointment.

I turned around to face Max, while both of us were still on our knees on the bed.

"Then Tommy slid his cock into me," I said, waiting for Max to do the same. Thankfully he did.

"Like this?" Max asked.

"Oh yes!" I screamed and I was having trouble catching my breath. Just like the first time Tommy fucked me.

"And then..." I said, pushing forward so I could get on top of Max as I had Tommy, "I slid my pussy all the way on his hard cock. Like this," I said, doing the same to Max.

"Oh!" he screamed, and I knew he was close. Me too.

"And I rode Tommy...like..." I tried to describe, but my clit was hitting the base of Max's cock. I had no way to hold back my orgasm, nor did I want to. I rocked on top of him until I felt his cock stiffen inside me, and his orgasm pulsed against my continuing waves.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Max screamed until his cock started to soften. I laid on top of him for a minute listening to our wild hearts calm down.

"I love you," I said, wanting him to know he was my everything. Max and I had sex twice so far to the memory of me and my former lovers. Even though it was hot as fuck, I didn't want him to doubt how I felt for him.

"I love you too, baby," he replied and we slept peacefully entwined together all night.

I loved it when the work week was behind us so we could enjoy our weekends. Morning sex was always the best way to start a weekend day, of course. After that, hopefully, some relaxing in bed and more sex! I just couldn't get enough of Max, and it sure seemed like he felt the same. Now that we lived together, we had plenty of time to explore more sexually.

On this Saturday morning, as we laid in bed chatting, our conversation finally got around to our new favorite addition to sex, storytime.

"So, is it weird that your stories this week excited me?" Max asked.

"No way, baby!" I said, "I was worried you'd think I was weird for being with two guys."

"I've never known a girl who did that," he said, "Well, maybe I did, but no one ever told me they did. I always just thought it was two girls in the three-way that made it exciting, but it seems like adding a man could be just as exciting."

"It was exciting," I admitted.

"Does it make regular sex not as exciting?" he rightfully wondered aloud.

"Definitely not!" I reassured him, "I love sex with you in all the ways you've ever wanted to explore. I hope our explorations continue for a long time." Hint, hint, I thought, hoping he'd want to make me his forever.

"Ok," he said, "I would just never want to hold you back from anything you want to do."

"You, nor anyone else, will get in my way from whatever I want to do," I said confidently now. I loved what we had, but if there came a time I didn't want it anymore, I knew I'd be able to go get what I did want. For now, Max was everything I needed. If I needed a little something more to push me over the edge, I had my memories. Although it made me wonder if Max would ever consider another man joining us for sex, so I asked.

"Would you let another man join us?" I ventured.

"Before this week," he admitted, "definitely no. But after this week, I'm curious as hell."

Now I felt like I had to come clean. I had to tell him it wasn't an isolated event. I hadn't even finished the first story where they both filled me with their cocks. Shit. Was he ready for this? I hoped so.

"Baby," I said nervously, "I never finished my story."

"There's more?" he wondered, and I saw his eyes light up. Storytime did really excite him.

"Yes," I said, snuggling next to him still naked in bed, "while I was fucking Tommy, Terri was behind me. When his hand caressed my ass, his finger slid along my asshole and I liked it."

"Ohhh," Max said, knowing where I was going with this.

"I told Terri I liked when he did that, but he wasn't sure what to do," I explained, "so Tommy told him what to do."

"Tommy had his cock in you and was telling your boyfriend what to do to your ass?" Max asked, amazed.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Fucking hot, baby," he said, as his cock started to get hard.

"I thought so," I agreed with a giggle, "then Tommy told Terri to lick his fingers and ease them in one at a time."

"Did it hurt?" Max asked.

"Surprisingly no," I said, "I think if you do it slowly it just relaxes. Have you ever?"

"No," he said, knowing what I was asking.

"Do you want to?" I asked.

"Yes," he said immediately. His cock sprang up at the suggestion.

"Ok," I said, rolling over to get up on all fours, "I'll tell you what to do just like Tommy told Terri."

"Yes," Max moaned as he moved behind me.

"Lick two fingers," I said, shaking with excitement, "now slowly slide one in." I felt his finger at my opening and he pressed gently.

"I don't know, baby," he said nervously, "does it hurt?"

"No, baby," I breathed in anticipation, "just push a little harder. I promise I'll tell you if it starts to hurt."

"Ok," he said, pushing his finger inside.

"Ohhhh," I moaned long and deep. I heard him suck in his breath.

"In and out? Like I do to your pussy?" Max asked.

"Yes," I managed to say.

"Oh fuck, baby," he said, "this is way more exciting than I even imagined. Are you sure..."

"Yes," I confirmed, "two fingers now." Max obeyed. I fucking loved when he obeyed. This felt so good. It had been a long time since anyone had done this to me, and all I could think about was having a cock stuffed in my pussy too.

"Good, baby?" Max checked.

"Yes, oh yes," I reassured him, "are you going to fuck me with your cock now?" I pleaded.

"Yes?" he said more as a question.

"Yes please, baby," I begged, "first get it wet in my pussy." He kept his two fingers in my ass and filled my pussy with his cock. Fuck, that felt so good! I didn't want him to stop, but I knew that wasn't the end goal for him.

"Ok?" he said, as he removed his fingers from my ass, and his cock from my pussy.

"Oh," I said, disappointed. I liked being filled up, but when I felt his cock at the opening in my ass, my body twitched. I wanted him, but he was bigger than Terri, so I wasn't sure if I could take him all in. I wanted to though. I wanted this to be good for him.

Max's slick cock pressed my puckered hole open and started sliding in.

"Ohhh," I said nervously, but it felt good so far.

"Relax baby," Max said and stroked my back. I tried to relax my legs and back since I knew that would help.

"Yes, baby," I said, "keep going, it's good." He inched slowly in and slid out a little until he was all the way inside and ready to pump.

"Ok?" he checked again.

"Yes, baby," I said in anticipation.

He began thrusting in and out, slowly at first and then increasing in speed. It felt so different and good to be filled up by him.

"Fuck...this...is...so..." he couldn't complete his thought. I fucking loved being able to do that to him.

"Yes baby, yes," I panted, "cum whenever you want to." Soon after, I felt him pull out and his cum splattered on my back.

"Oh, baby! Oh! Oh!" he was over the top excited with his release. Once he was done, he leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"I think a shower is in order," he suggested.

"I definitely need a shower...with you!" I said, wanting him to know we weren't done. I needed to cum and maybe he could again too.

As the hot water washed over our bodies, we took the time to soap each other up. I loved showering with Max. Even if we didn't end up having sex in the shower, which most of the time we did, I just loved doing everything with him. Everything.

"Did you like that, baby?" he asked as his finger entered my pussy. I kissed him.

"Yes, did you?" I wondered, looking into his eyes.

"Very much," he confirmed, "way more than I even thought I would."

"I noticed," I laughed.

"You didn't cum though," he said.

"No, but I could have if you rubbed my clit like you do when we do it doggie style."

"True," he said, "I could do that next time. What part did you think felt best?" he asked bringing my juices to stroke my clit, and I knew I wouldn't need much.

"I liked when your cock was in my pussy and you had your fingers in my ass," I explained. Just thinking about it made me hot again.

"Oh yea, it sounds like you liked it when Tommy's and Terri's cocks we both stuffed inside you," he said, looking into my eyes to see if he could push me over the edge.

"Yes...yes..." I panted, "I loved when Tommy came, he bucked up into me and it made Terri cum ...oh ...oh ..." Max quickened his finger on my clit and that was it, I was cumming. He slid his arm around my waist to help me stand in the shower as my knees buckled during the first wave of my orgasm.

"Yes, baby," he said, kissing me.

"Thank you, baby," I said, "sorry, I didn't mean to talk about them again."

"I don't mind," he said, "actually, look," he said, reaching down to his cock, "looks like I'm ready again."

"Too bad you don't have more of the story to tell..." Max hinted.

"Oh, baby," I said, "you only know the beginning!"

Our story times continued, and it surprised me that Max was totally fine with my previous relationship with Terri and Tommy. I continued sharing more details about the three of us, and every time it sent Max into a frenzy.

One day after work we were relaxing on the couch and I said, "Do you still think about fucking two girls?"

"Not really," he said pondering, "but I'd never say no!" He smiled. No, I figured as much. I still thought I'd be way too jealous to let a girl touch him though. He was mine, even if he hadn't made any suggestions to make it permanent.

"Maybe I could try another lesbian..." I offered.

"It was a lesbian that made you cum?" Max asked. We had never circled back to that story.

"Yes, Tommy's friend Lindsey," I explained.

"Oh..." Max chuckled, "It wasn't a threesome, it was a foursome."

"No," I corrected, "she was only allowed to touch me."

"So they touched each other while watching you?" he inquired.

"No, they only touched themselves until she left," I explained, "and then I..." Max was waiting for me to continue. "You don't really want to hear what they did to me again do you?" I didn't know if it was too much that I seemed to always be talking about the two of them fucking me in amazingly hot scenarios.

"Well, if you want to...but I was more interested in what she did to you..." he explained.

"Ok," I agreed, "I think you'll like it even though it didn't do much for me."

"Thanks," he said.

Then I got an idea. "Pretend like you're them. You can't touch me or her. I'll show you what she did to me," I offered.

"Sounds fun, baby," he said, happily agreeing to the conditions.

"First she kissed me," I said looking into his eyes. "I liked it more than I thought I would. Her lips were soft." He was watching me intently. I put my finger on my lips, trailed it down my neck over my nipple through my shirt and down to my thigh.

"I had a skirt on," I explained, as I stood up to take off my work pants and underwear, and sat back down on the couch. I slid my hand up my thigh to my pussy, spreading my legs open. I heard Max catch his breath. I looked at his pants, and he was getting hard.

"You can take your pants off too," I told him. He did and I continued, "She slid her finger right through my pussy lips, opening them." I demonstrated. "She told me how wet I was."

"Are you now?" Max asked, as he finally started stroking his growing cock.

"Yes," I moaned, leaning my head back on the couch and closing my eyes. Trying to remember what she did. "Oh yea, she licked my pussy. Her tongue was so soft and slow." I let my fingers lightly glide over my pussy lips as I imagined it was her tongue. "Then she slid her finger in," and I did too.

"Shit that's so hot baby," Max said, and I heard the slick sounds of him stroking himself.

"Then she finally moved her finger to my clit," I said, and as I did, I sucked in my breath and my leg twitched. "I wanted her to suck my clit like Tommy did, so I asked her to. She did so softly, but I asked her to suck harder."

I was quickly rubbing my wet clit up and down remembering how good it felt. I looked at Max working his cock. I love watching guys masturbate, especially when they do it specifically for me.

I looked back into his eyes and continued, "I told her I thought I was going to cum, and I asked Terri and Tommy to cum too."

"Are you ready? Are you going to cum now?" Max asked in that deep raspy voice he gets right before he cums.

"Yes, baby, I'm going to cum now," I assured him, "cum with me." As my legs shuddered with the first crash of my orgasm, I saw his cum start flying out of his cock. I groaned and continued stroking my clit until my orgasm subsided.

"Oh baby," Max said, kissing me, "you never stop surprising me."

"I think we surprised our neighbor too..." I said pointing out our window into the window of the building next store. A fine man was standing in only his shorts, visibly aroused. Max saw him too. I smiled and waved at our nosy neighbor. He waved and walked away.

"Maybe we should start charging?" Max laughed.

"Does it bother you that he watched?" I asked, wanting to know if he would consider doing that on purpose.

"No," he said, "Why?..."

"That always gets me so hot," I admitted, already getting aroused again.

"I can tell," he said, reaching over to spread my thighs. He slid one finger into my wet pussy. "Oh, baby, you are so wet."

"I know," I said, holding up my hand and reaching over to his limp sticky cock. "Think I can convince you to fuck me? I need your cock inside of me." He started to get hard again. He didn't need to use words. He moved between my legs as I continued to stroke him until he was harder but not as hard as I knew he could get.

"Come here," I said, pulling him by the cock closer to my pussy, "feel how wet baby." I rubbed his cock along my pussy, making him slick.

"Ohhh," he moaned, as I stroked him to fully hard. I smiled and kissed him.

"Fuck me now baby, please," I begged. He was happy to oblige.

As Max slid his cock in me, I looked over to the window and saw our neighbor again. This time he was naked, and I saw him stroking his cock while watching us. He saw me look at him. He didn't move. Yes!

I started to become more animated as I grabbed Max's back to pull him into me harder.

"Yessssss," I said, smiling and looking into the neighbor's eyes.

Max looked at my face and asked, "He's watching again isn't he?"

"Yes, baby," I said, "don't look at him. We wouldn't want to scare him away. I want him to see you pound me."

"I can do that!" Max said, quickening his thrusts. Our neighbor quickened his stroking. Oh, this was as close as I'd had to two men in a long time. I didn't even realize how much I missed it until this moment.

"Oh baby, yes, that feels sooooo good," I said, hoping our neighbor could read my lips. Our windows were closed, so I knew he couldn't hear us. His gaze didn't waver. He wasn't embarrassed to be jerking off in front of me and my lover. I loved that. The fact that he was sexy was an added bonus.

I was sure I was going to cum because the base of Max's cock was rubbing my clit just right. I wanted to see if Max was ready too.

"Are you ready, baby?" I said in his ear so our neighbor couldn't see my lips.

"Fuck yes," he replied, "is he still watching?" I turned my gaze back to our neighbor.

"Yes," I replied to Max, but it might have looked like I was saying it to our neighbor. I saw his eyes light up when he thought I was talking to him. Ooooh, I could play with this!

"Cum," I said to Max, but I was staring at our neighbor the whole time. Both men quickened their pace at my suggestion.

"Yes! Yes! Oh yes!" I screamed as my orgasm crashed. Wave after wave washed over me as I looked into our neighbor's eyes the entire time. Then I saw the cum squirt out of him.

I buried my face in Max's shoulder and said, "He's cumming." At that thought Max's cock stiffened as it pulsed with the beginning of his orgasm.

We rode out our orgasms, but as my pussy stopped its spasms I looked and our neighbor wasn't standing there anymore.

"He's gone," I told Max. He sat on the couch next to me and looked out the window.

"Ok," he said, "you liked that didn't you, baby?" I smiled. No words needed.

A few days later, I saw our neighbor walking out of his building next door. He waved and said hi. I waved back and was on fire all day thinking about him. I should talk to him next time I saw him, shouldn't I? When I got home I told Max I saw him.

"You should talk to him," Max said, "We don't know many people around here. You should invite him over."

"Um," I said, "it's not like we're going to have tea together..."

"Why not?" Max said with a wink.

"Because he watched you fuck me," I said.

12