MMM Ch. 02: Story Time with Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And we all liked it," he said, "so what? Maybe we have more things in common."

"Really?" I said, "Just like that? You think we're going to be friends?"

"I don't know," he said, "but don't make it weird if it doesn't need to be."

"Ok," I said, "I'll give it a try."

It was a couple of weeks before I saw our neighbor again.

"Hi!" I said trying not to sound awkward, but this sexy stranger had watched me have sex so he wasn't exactly a stranger.

"Hey," he replied with a smile, "You're my neighbor right?" He knew I knew who he was. Actually, he knew way more about me than most people I knew.

He walked over to me, shook my hand and said, "I'm Ron." I observed his soft, firm hands. I blushed remembering this very hand on his cock while he watched us.

He was even better looking close up. He wore dress clothes from work. Same build as Max but a wider more chiseled jawline and lighter hair. His hair was a little long on top and he raised his hand to flip it back from falling over his eyes, gorgeous blue eyes. I was so distracted taking him in that I didn't carry my end of the conversation well.

"Sorry to bother you," he said, turning to walk away.

"Wait, Max told me to ask you over for a drink if I saw you again," I said, touching his shoulder. Shit. I touched him. I felt the electricity.

"Max?" Ron asked.

"Oh," I said, figuring he would guess, but best to be clear, "My boyfriend. We live in 2C. Come by one day after work if you want."

"Ok," he said looking in my eyes with his piercing blue eyes, "tonight?"

"Yes," I said quickly. Maybe too quickly.

"I'll see you later then," he said with a smile.

"Great!" I said, walking calmly into my apartment. Once the door was closed behind me I jumped up and down. I immediately went over to close our living room blinds so Ron didn't see me jumping like a little girl. Ron. I liked the name.

I called Max and said, "I did it!"

"What now?" he said laughing.

"I invited Ron over!" I said.

"Ron?" he asked.

"Our neighbor..." I said figuring he would know which one. He did.

"Oh..." he said. "When?"

"I told him to stop by one night," I said excitedly, "and he said tonight!"

"Ok," Max said, "I'll be home soon."

"Good," I said, "now I'm nervous."

"Don't be baby," he said calmly, "we're just meeting a new friend."

"Ok..." I said, not convinced it was that simple. There were some sexual implications in an invitation to your voyeur to come over after work.

Until Max came home, my mind raced. Should I change my clothes? No, that would be trying too hard to impress.

Should I put on music? Yes, nothing too provocative though. Just light background music.

Food? Yes, cheese and crackers go well with any drinks.

Oh, and what drinks? I had plenty to offer. Now to sit and wait. My mind wandered...my panties got soaked. I was so relieved when Max opened the door.

"Hi, baby!" I said getting up to hug him.

"Hi," he said, "no guest yet?"

"No," I said, "Thank goodness! I wouldn't know what to do if you weren't here!"

"You'd talk and be fine," Max chuckled and loosened his tie.

"Ready for a drink?" I asked, "I am!" I needed to calm my nerves.

"Sure," he said, "why did you close the blinds?"

"I didn't want him watching me alone," I said, "I mean I don't know if he does..."

"Stop overthinking," Max said.

"This will help!" I said raising my drink to toast with him.

Max and I were halfway done with our first drink when I heard a knock at the door. I jumped up.

"I'll get the door, baby," he said, kissing me and heading to the door, "relax."

"Yes," I replied, following him to the door, hoping I could relax.

"Hi!" Max said cheerfully, opening the door to Ron and holding out his hand. "Welcome! I'm Max. You met my girlfriend right?"

Ron shook his hand. "Yes, we met. I'm Ron," he said and flipped his hair back with his other hand again. I liked when he did that.

"Nice to see you again," he said, holding out his hand to me. I shook it again. I liked touching him. He had changed clothes, and now he was wearing tight jeans and a tight concert T-shirt. He looked relaxed, and possibly even sexier than when I had seen him naked.

"You too," I said, stepping back to motion Ron toward the living room, "come in. Can I get you a drink? Sorry, we just got one ourselves. Heck of a day at work." I saw Max look at me. His eyes said calm down.

"Oh," Ron said, "I brought this." He held out a bottle of wine.

"Great!" I said, "Can I pour you a glass?"

"Sure," he said.

Max took Ron to sit on the couch, while I went into the kitchen to pour Ron a glass of wine. I also took a few deep breaths. I joined them on the couch, handing Ron the glass and then sitting next to Max. Max was between us. I would need to relax first before I sat closer to Ron.

Max and Ron made some small talk about what they did for a living. I threw in a word or two and got us another drink. The next topic was family. Ron was divorced. Only been married for two years. Married too young was all he offered up as a reason. After another drink, I finally felt loosened up enough to talk normally. As I came back with the drinks, I sat right between Max and Ron.

"So Ron," I started, "as a single guy in New York, what do you do for fun?"

Max and Ron smiled, and I clarified, "Any clubs you like? Been to any concerts lately?"

Ron talked about some concerts and some bars we knew.

"I also go to Ecstasy," he said, "I used to go with my wife but she didn't like it. Now I go as a single." I hadn't heard of it, but it sounded like a strip club.

"Why didn't she like it?" I asked, "If you don't mind telling me."

"No problem," he said, "She told me she wanted to go to a swingers club, but it turned out she just wanted another guy, any guy except me."

"Oh," I said, not knowing how to respond further.

"Sounds like an interesting club," Max said, "Is it a nice one?" We had been to a sex club when we lived down south. I enjoyed it very much, and I think Mad did too.

"Oh, definitely," he explained, "upscale, with private rooms for members. Members get tested regularly. The whole deal. Ever been to a swingers club?"

"Not swingers," I said, "but a sex club."

"Oh really? Then I think you'll like this one," Ron said with a wink, "They have rooms where you can be watched." Oh yeah, he had my number all right. He stood up and put his hand in his back pocket. He pulled out his wallet.

"Here," Ron said, handing me a card, "I picked up a card last time I was there. I don't know why. I know where it is," he laughed, "I guess I just thought the card looked cool." Ron sat back down closer to me.

"You guys should try it," Ron said as he sat back down on the couch, much closer to me now. His hand quickly slid over my thigh and back down again. I thought maybe I imagined it.

"Thanks," I said.

"We will," Max said.

"Well it's getting late, and it's back to the grind tomorrow," Ron said standing up. I didn't want him to leave yet, I liked having him sit close to me.

"Ok," Max and I both said, walking him to the door.

"I hope to see you soon!" Ron said as he left.

"Sure," Max said.

"Yes!" I said. See us where? Fucking on our living room couch? At the swingers club? My mind was racing again.

"Oh baby," I said, as soon as the door closed.

"Shhh," Max said, pulling me into the living room.

"Was I ok?" I asked.

"Yes baby," he said, leaning down to kiss me.

"I'm sorry," I said, "That must have been very awkward for you..."

"No way," he said, "I think you understand by now that I like seeing guys drool over you."

"He wasn't drooling," I said playfully, slapping Max's chest.

"Pretty much," he said, "I like having what other guys want."

"Having?" I said laughing, "I'm not your property, yet..." I said pointing to my bare ring finger.

"True, not yet...." he said smiling.

"Too bad he lost his property..." I said, wondering how tough it must be to be divorced. Going through a breakup was tough enough, but vowing to love each other forever in front of everyone you know and then having it crash and burn so quickly has to rock your world.

"Do you think the swingers club ended it?" Max asked.

"He made it sound that way," I said, "but I think it's more about honesty than activities."

"True," he said, "I want you to always be honest with me."

"I will," I promised, kissing him.

"Maybe we should try out the swingers club?" he said.

"Maybe," I said. My head was swimming still, and I couldn't think about committing to anything at that moment.

"Right now I just need you to fuck me!" I requested.

"Fuck you or make love to you?..." he asked.

"Fuck me...definitely, fuck me," I said smiling.

"Here on the couch?" he asked.

"Yes," I agreed.

"Blinds open?" he asked.

"Yes," I said knowing we were both dying to know if Ron would watch again.

We stood by the couch and undressed each other. I looked into Ron's window, but I didn't see any lights.

"Baby, I love you," I said once we were naked, still standing and kissing. I needed Max to know. He was my everything. No one new could do more for me than he had.

"I love you too," he said with a satisfied smile.

"I want you more than anyone ever. I do," I said kissing him.

"I know," he replied.

"Good," I said, taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom. I didn't need Ron to watch. Max was everything I needed.

"Fuck me here," I said pushing him on the bed and climbing on top of him.

"I'll fuck you anywhere, baby," he said as we rolled over together. He slid his rock-hard cock into me. He pulled back out and ground down hard on my clit.

"Ohhhhhh!" I groaned.

"Yes baby," he said, "I fucking love to make you make that sound."

"Again, baby," I smiled. He pulled out and pushed in, grinding just right against my clit.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes," I said grabbing his hair.

"Again?" he asked.

"Oh yes baby," I responded, "You know what to do. Keep going. Make me cum." Max lifted up and continued thrusting looking into my eyes.

"Yes...oh...yes..." I panted and went over the edge. My pussy spasmed around his hard cock. That pushed him over the edge too.

"Yes oh yes!" he screamed as he stiffened inside me.

"Oh baby," I said, "I love when your cock does that."

"This?" he said, still thrusting.

"Yes baby," I said, caressing his cheeks and kissing him.

Meeting Ron had gotten Max and I worked up, just as worked up as my stories of Terri and Tommy. It made me wonder what new adventures Max and I would find with Ron and the sex club he told us about.

12