MMM Ch. 05: My First Foursome

Story Info
Can I please three men at once?
5.5k words
4.57
11.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could barely concentrate at work as the day crawled by. My former lovers Terri and Tommy had come to New York City and were staying with my boyfriend Max and me. By the time I got home from work, my body was buzzing with excitement at what the evening might hold. As I closed the door to our apartment, I leaned my back against the door and took a deep breath. I looked down and saw men's shoes. Somebody was home. It wasn't Max. These shoes were too casual.

"Hey!" I heard and saw Tommy's head peek around the corner into the front hall.

"Oh, hi," I said, caught off guard.

"Everything ok?" he asked, "Stressful day at work?"

"No it's ok," I said to try to cover being flustered, "just a little tired."

"I'm sorry," he said, "and I'm so full of energy!" He said, stepping closer to me.

"That's great, babe," I said, "I take it things went well."

"Yes," he said, stepping even closer to me, "They said they heard a depth to my voice they never heard before. Raw emotion. It was you, babe, I'm sure of it." As he gushed he eveloped me in his arms.

"I didn't do anything..." I said. Not yet anyway.

"You bring it out in me," he said, pulling me against him and leaning down to kiss me.

"Did you finish recording?" I asked, trying to change the subject. I couldn't do this. Not without Max here.

"No," he said, pulling his head back a bit but keeping hold of me.

"I'm glad it's going well," I said, running my hands down his arms so he would release his hold on me, and I could hold his hands between us. "We should talk," I said.

"About?" he smiled.

"Max knows," I said.

"Knows what?" he said looking confused.

"He knows about everything with me and you and Terri," I explained.

"And he's pissed?" he asked, making a logical assumption.

"Not at all," I said, "He's good with it."

"Good with what?" he asked.

"We've been to strip clubs...sex clubs...I didn't have sex with anyone else, but we've thought about it," I tried to sound vague because I didn't want him to feel pressured if he wasn't thinking about it too. "He's good with experimenting," I attempted to clarify.

"With me?" Tommy asked.

"No," I chuckled, "He doesn't want to have sex with you...," I hesitated, "But he's okay to watch me with you."

"Really?" he said, "How do you know this?"

"We've talked about it," I said simply.

"Okay," he said, and I could tell he was thinking about it seriously now.

"Listen, I don't want to overthink anything or orchestrate something that isn't meant to be," I said quickly, "I just wanted to let you know there are possibilities. So. Many. Possibilities."

I wanted to lean in to kiss him, but I knew Max had requested that he be involved. I didn't want him to think I was doing anything behind his back.

"There are..." Tommy agreed. He lifted our hands up together over our heads and pinned me against the door. I felt his hard cock press against me. Yes, he was just as excited as me about the possibilities.

Before he could lean in for the kiss, I said, "Max just said he doesn't want to be left out of the mix..."

"Ok," Tommy contemplated, letting go of my hands, "Makes sense."

"Speaking of the mix..." I said, "Where is Terri?" I kicked off my shoes and walked into the living room to sit down. Terri and Tommy had folded their blankets and piled them neatly on their pillows on the couch. My men were so sweet and thoughtful.

"He went to the store to get food to make us for dinner," he explained, "To thank you guys for opening up your place to us."

"Really!?" I asked, maybe a little too surprised, "Terri is going to make dinner for all of us?"

"Yep," Tommy said.

"Sounds good to me," I said, relaxing back on the couch. I was off duty for the night.

"Me too," Tommy said, flopping down next to me.

"Tell me more about today," I asked Tommy as we snuggled on the couch. I wanted to hear all about how it had gone recording the song. Our song.

We talked until Terri came into the apartment with bags full of food.

"Food delivery!" he yelled when he opened the door. Tommy jumped up to help him carry the food to the kitchen. I went in to help him too.

"Aww," I said to Terri, "That's really sweet of you to cook us dinner."

"It's the least I can do to repay you for letting us stay with you and Max," he said with that cute smile.

"Do you need any help?" I asked, not wanting to doubt his abilities.

"No, but I'll let you know if I do," he said smiling, "You go relax." I went back to sit on the couch. I should relax. Max would be home within an hour, and then I didn't know what the rest of the night would hold. I should be prepared for anything, or several things if I was lucky...

Tommy brought me a drink and helped Terri get the dinner started.

Tommy came back into the living room and started tinkering on the guitar. I could listen to him all day. I sat quietly and watched him.

Then I heard Terri, "Hey babe, where's your casserole dish?" Did he just say what I thought he said? I had to chuckle.

"What do you need?" I asked, getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Casserole dish or Pyrex?" he requested.

"I didn't even know you knew those words," I laughed again.

"Ha. Ha," he said, "What did you think...all I'm good for is looking pretty and fucking."

"Well..." I said, smiling and handing him the casserole dish I had pulled out of a bottom cabinet.

He took the dish out of my hands, set it on the stove and put his hand on my waist. He pushed his body up against mine and slowly backed me up against the counter looking me in the eyes. Oohhh, like he had the morning he first told me he loved me.

He leaned his face closer to mine and his lips touched my ear as he whispered, "I hear you've asked your new boyfriend to have us join you..." Tommy must have told him.

"You didn't mind last time I asked you to have another guy join us..." I said, hoping he still agreed it would be a good idea.

"I still don't mind," he said, bringing his lips so close to mine, "I look forward to it." I could feel he was getting hard. He quickly grazed his perfectly plump lips on mine and released me so he could continue cooking. Shit yes! My mind was racing now. They all knew I wanted them all, and they all seemed okay with it. Sounded like I just became the luckiest woman in the world!

I sat back on the couch, a little out of breath already. A few minutes later, I heard Max come in the door. He went straight to Terri in the kitchen. He thanked him for the meal and they talked for a couple of minutes.

Then Max came over and kissed me hello, letting his tongue slip into my mouth briefly. Then he turned his attention to Tommy and asked him how everything went.

As I listened to them make small talk, I wondered what they were thinking. Were they thinking about sex too? All the possible ways I could fuck them. I sure was.

When dinner was ready, we all sat down at the kitchen table to eat.

Max raised his glass and said, "To old friends and new friends!"

"Well said," I praised Max, and we all clinked our drinks.

We ate and I complimented Terri's cooking. We each talked a little about our day. Then eventually the conversation came around to the good old days.

"So tell me what this one was like after I moved away," Max prodded Terri and Tommy.

Terri spoke first, "She really knew how to party!" He said laughing and looking at Tommy.

"She's told me some of it..." he said looking at me as I blushed. "What's the wildest thing she did?" Well, Max really was fishing for more, kind of like our story times. Would Terri and Tommy take the bait?

Tommy said, "She's done lots of things that shocked me, but the one I still think about is...." he turned to look at me, "When we were driving home from the adult store and she couldn't wait." Yep, I remembered that one. "The guys who passed by got quite a show!"

Max smiled, "I bet. She likes to be watched." True. Everyone in the room knew it, and now we were talking about it over dinner like it was normal.

"Well," I said standing up with my plate, "Enough trying to embarrass me. Why don't I clean up dinner and you boys go relax." I cleaned up everything while they all went into the living room. I tried to listen to see if they were sharing any more stories about me.

As I was finishing, Max came into the kitchen.

"Are you ready to join us?" Max said.

"Nervous," I simply said.

"Don't be," he said, slipping his arms around my stomach and kissing the back of my neck, "Remember we all love you. You're safe." He always knew the right thing to say to me. He was right.

After I finished cleaning up, I joined my men in the living room. My men. My menage men. That is what this is called, right?

Tommy had his guitar again. I sat between him and Terri.

"Let me play for you," Tommy said.

"Some after dinner entertainment, perfect," Max said sitting on the other end of the couch.

Tommy had only played a few notes, and I already knew it was our song. When he started to sing, I was transported back to the first time he sang it for me. I had the same reaction, tears. It was beautiful. The way he described our love was so touching. I knew others would love it too. I briefly looked at Max to see his reaction, and he was watching me. He had that soft loving look on his face that he gets when he is content with me.

When Tommy finished, I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. He pushed his guitar off to his side so he could fully embrace me on the couch. Our kiss was slow and deep. His tongue taking its time to reacquaint itself with mine. I had missed kissing him.

When I finally came up for air I said, "Oh, babe, it is even more beautiful than before!" And I went back to his kiss.

"Because of you," he said, glancing at Max before returning to our kiss.

"Everyone is going to love it," I said and finally remembered that other people were in the room with us. I broke free from Tommy and turned to Max.

"Amazing," Max said with a huge smile, "You are right, everyone is going to love it. It's about you. Isn't it? All three of you?"

"Yes," Tommy said looking at Max trying to read his reaction. Max was just smiling. Either he was happy with Tommy or was going to murder him slowly. Tommy seemed unsure.

"Now you need to write another one," Max said.

"I'll need some inspiration," Tommy laughed.

"I think she's right here," Max said, standing up and holding out his hand for me to stand up with him.

"No, baby," I said feeling embarrassed.

"Up," he said in a more commanding voice with his sweet smile. He was ready to play. It was time for me to take the leap and trust this was ok.

I stood up and walked to Max. I expected him to kiss me but he didn't. He turned me around so I was facing Terri and Tommy sitting on the couch.

"Now for our next entertainment of the night..." he started but I didn't move. I looked at Terri and Tommy. They were smiling and watching me intently.

"Come on, baby," Max said, reaching around and unbuttoning the first button on my blouse.

"Oh," I said and saw Terri and Tommy look at each other and smile.

"Here, this will help," Max said, turning around, "I'll give you some music for inspiration."

I laughed when I heard the song. It was the strip song from one of the sexy movies Terri, Tommy and I had watched together. I didn't know if I had told Max or if it was just a coincidence. Either way, I got the hint. They all wanted me to strip for them, so I would.

I started swinging my hips slowly, and undoing one button at a time on my shirt until it easily slipped off my shoulders dropping to the floor.

"That's it, baby," Max said, encouraging me. I smiled. This would be fun. I undid my bra and let it fall to the floor too, exposing my breasts and now stiff nipples. I saw Terri and Tommy following my every move. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, but before I slipped them down, I turned around and bent over so they could get a good view of my ass. I stood back up, and I was facing Max who still hadn't gone back to sit on the couch.

"Can I do the honors?" Max asked, sticking one finger in the side of my panties and sliding them down my hips. He hadn't waited for an answer because he knew what I'd say. I looked him in the eyes and continued swaying my hips until he had shimmied them off.

Cat calls and cheering came from Terri.

Tommy said, "More...."

"Stop," I said blushing.

"Oh no, baby," Max said, "We've just begun." Oh, fuck.

"Then you guys need to at least take your shirts off to make this more fair," I suggested. They all did. Three well-built men. What did I do to deserve all three of them?

Max took my hand again and led me back to the couch between Terri and Tommy. He turned me around to sit down. As I slipped down between them, I felt both of their arms touching mine. It sent electricity through me.

Max stood in front of me looking down and smiling. I looked at him and waited for his next move. He knelt down in front of me, spreading my knees apart. Tommy slid his hand along my thigh to help me spread for Max. My breath was shallow anticipating his next move.

Max leaned down and ran his tongue up my pussy, separating my lips.

"Oh!" I gasped, throwing my head back on the couch. Then I felt Terri's fingers graze my still stiff nipple. I looked at him and he kissed me. Those plump lips. "Mmmm," I moaned into his lips. Max had moved his tongue to lightly dance over my clit. He knew I wanted him to suck, but he was going to make me wait. I didn't mind; I was enjoying this.

I turned my attention back to watching Max lick me. Then I reached my right hand up to wrap it around the back of Tommy's neck. My fingers slipped through his curls. "Mmmm," I moaned again. Max probably thought it was his expert moves, which I did enjoy, but feeling those curls again set me on fire.

Tommy put his hand on my cheek bringing my lips to his and said, "You like this don't you, babe?" He knew the answer.

"Yes," I breathed. My breaths were quickening with excitement.

"Does he...can he...." Tommy asked me, and even though he didn't finish his thought, I knew he meant did I teach Max how to suck my clit like he used to.

Instead of answering Tommy, I turned my attention to Max. I put my hand through his hair gently holding his head, not pulling him into me even though I wanted to.

Instead I requested, "Baby, make me cum." Max's lips closed around my clit and he sucked. "Oh!" I screamed and my whole body jumped. I turned my head back to Tommy and screamed, "Yes! Oh yes! Yes!"

Tommy tried to kiss me, but mostly my mouth was open to catch my breath between my increasing screams. Terri's fingers were still caressing my hard nipple. When I felt his lips around it and he sucked, that pushed me over the edge.

I tried to continue to kiss Tommy while murmuring, "Yes! Oh yes! I'm going to..." I didn't even get to finish my sentence when the first wave of my orgasm crashed. My whole body jerked. Max moved his mouth away and sunk a finger into my pussy to feel the spasms.

"Yes...." I continued to moan, grinding myself on his finger.

"Baby, yes, thank you," I said as the waves slowed. I used my hand, which was still on the back of Max's head to guide him up to my lips. I kissed him and licked my juices off of his lips. Terri and Tommy were watching from only inches away. I released my hand from Max's hair and he stood back up.

I turned to Terri and kissed him so he could taste my juices.

"Oh, babe," Terri moaned, "I missed tasting you." Tommy put his finger on my chin to turn my head towards him so he could kiss me before the taste was gone.

"Mmmm," Tommy said.

I turned my attention back to Max as he stood up and saw his cock was straining through his pants.

"Time to lose the pants boys," I announced. They eagerly took off their pants. Now what? Max should be first.

"Come here, baby," I said looking at Max. He leaned over to kiss me again. No hesitation after I had kissed Terri and Tommy. I appreciated his ability to be comfortable with all of this. "Fuck me," I said.

Max smiled and leaned down over me to slide his rock-hard cock into me slowly. I reached down with each hand on either side of me and found a cock. In my left hand Terri. In my right hand Tommy. Wow! Would they all cum courtesy of me? I had never even fantasized about this, but it was so exciting!

Once Max had sunk his cock all the way into me, I let out a moan. Each of my hands started working Terri and Tommy's cocks just as slowly. I used the precum at the tip to make them more slick for my hand.

"Like this?" Max teased as he pulled out and slammed into me.

"Yes!" I screamed, squeezing their cocks tight with my hands so they could feel what I felt.

"Oh..." Terri moaned. Tommy bit his lip quietly. He was waiting for more before he lost control. We used to be so much alike. Now I felt better handing over control. Sometimes I found immense pleasure in letting go of control.

"Slow and steady, baby," I said to Max, looking at him, willing him to set our pace so they could all cum together. It was a long shot but worth a try.

As I stroked Terri and Tommy, I took turns kissing them. Fuck I loved that, the forbiddenness of kissing more than one man at a time. Now having Max's cock fill me up was more exciting than anything I had ever even imagined.

I felt Max increase his thrusts and I knew he was near his explosive end.

"Yes..." I moaned, making sure my hands also increased stroking.

Once Max started frantically slamming, I yelled, "Yes! Cum. Now." It was a demand directed at all of them and I hoped they would all obey.

I felt Terri's cock stiffen first as I watched the cum squirt out. Then I felt Max's cock go rigid inside me.

"Oh yes!" I screamed and finally, Tommy thrust hard against my hand and his cum shot up and out. Yes, they'd all cum, because of me. It was a surreal feeling.

We all slowed our movements and eventually became still. No words yet. Okay, I'd be the first to say it.

"That was pretty awesome," I said with a giggle, "Yes?"

They were all smiles in their post-orgasm state. Max kissed me and headed to the bathroom. Before he went in he threw out two towels. Such a gentleman.

I turned to Terri and said, "Look at what you started..." as I laughed.

"Oh no, babe," he said, kissing me, "This was all your idea way back when." Touché Terri.

"And I'm glad it was!" said Tommy. I laughed and kissed him as Max came out of the bathroom.

I wondered what Max was thinking as he watched me kiss Tommy. I mean Max had just fucked me while my two former lovers watched him. He had cum many times to the thought of the two of them fucking me. That's actually what I thought would happen first, but this seemed right. I also wondered what Terri and Tommy thought watching my new lover fuck me. Was it like old times, or was it even more exciting with one more? I mean it sure as hell was for me!

"Time for dessert!" Terri announced standing up.

"Um, wasn't that dessert?" I smiled.

"Not yet," Terri said walking into the kitchen, "I got something."

"Sounds fun," Max said, taking my hand to help me up off the couch. My cum soaked hand. "Wash up for dessert, baby," he said and I knew I'd be cumming again.

Max came into the bathroom, took me in his arms and said, "Is this all ok?"

"I think so...." I said, "Are you ok with it?" I still always worried he might leave knowing how kinky I could get.

"I feel kinda like a little kid who's been let into the neighborhood secret club..." he said all giddy, "Like I'm the outsider and I've been approved."

I laughed, "You have definitely been approved." I kissed him.

"The only thing that sucks," he said. Oh no, was he having second thoughts? "Is that was quite possibly the coolest thing that's ever happened to me and I can't tell anyone." I laughed. It was true that having these kinds of secrets could draw people closer because we were the only ones who knew; the only ones who understood.

12