MMM Ch. 05: My First Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hopefully there will be more cool things that will happen and you can always talk about it with me!" I said knowing these experiences would fuel our sex for a long time to come.

Max took me from the bathroom to the bedroom. He grabbed a comfy pair of shorts for himself and then he took out a cute nightie for me.

"Wear this," he said, slipping it over my head. I only had one nightie with Terri and Tommy because money was tight. I was excited to show them a new one. Perfect for the new adventures we were going to have; kinky sexual adventures.

The night wasn't over yet, even though we had all cum. I walked into the kitchen in my nightie as Terri and Tommy were getting out dessert for us.

Terri turned and saw me first. "Shit, babe, you look hot!" he said.

"You idiot," Tommy said, slapping Terri's shoulder, "She always looks hot, but this..." he put his hand on my waist to feel the silky material between his fingers, "This is almost as pretty as you, babe." He held my gaze and kissed me softly. As we stepped away from the kiss, I noticed how much he liked it. He had put shorts on but they were flimsy cotton and I could see him getting hard again. Then Tommy looked at Max. Max was smiling. I knew Tommy still doubted that he was good with all of this. I don't know why though, he had been fine with sharing me. Maybe he thought it was different because he and Terri had been friends for a long time.

"Whatever words you want to use Tommy," Terri said, "Who's up for some pie?"

"I love pie," I said. I really did.

"I know what else you like," Terri said, opening the refrigerator. I knew exactly what he was getting. I smiled at Max. I'd told him this story. Terri turned around with the whipped cream. I was so excited and my head swam with the possibilities.

"That was a great fucking night," Tommy said to Terri. Then he turned to Max, "You know that movie-"

Max cut him off, "I know all about it." His smile told us he was so happy to be a part of this.

Terri shook up the whipped cream, took off the top and said, "Stick out your tongue, babe. I'll give you a little sneak peek." I obeyed.

Tommy and Max watched intently as Terri pushed the tip of the container and let the tiniest bit fall on my tongue.

"More," I said, holding out my tongue again. He let a little more out this time.

"I can swallow much more," I said looking right into Terri's eyes.

"Really?" he said excitedly.

"Try me," I dared. This time I tilted my head back so he could fill my mouth. And he did. It sounded like the whipped cream would never stop. When he finally did stop, the whipped cream started dribbling out of my lips. He leaned forward to kiss the overflow off of me.

"Close, babe," he said, "We'll have to try that again later." Yes, and I knew just what he wanted.

Terri served us all the pie with whipped cream. We sat on the couch to eat it. Terri took our plates into the kitchen as we finished. He returned with the whipped cream.

"Now?" he asked me and I saw the bulge in his shorts.

"Yes, now," I said standing up and taking the can from him. "Are you ready?" I teased, knowing the answer. Terri pulled his shorts down. I took the cap off the whipped cream can and threw it to Max. Then I grabbed Terri's cock and gave it a few hard strokes. He gasped his approval of my aggressiveness.

"Sit, babe," I instructed and Terri quickly obeyed sitting on the couch next to Max. I knelt down between his legs and held his cock like a hotdog spraying whipped cream along it like mustard. I would take him all in like he knew I could. His cock was the perfect size for my mouth and I always felt like a porn star being able to get my lips all the way down to his balls. Tommy was too big for me to ever do that and Max was bigger than Tommy so I could never take him all the way in either. I was excited to show Max though. I knew he'd love watching me do it.

"Ohh..." Terri let out in anticipation as I handed the whipped cream to Max and started licking Terri's cock. I licked and sucked all of the whipped cream off until I had his cock all the way in my mouth.

Tommy had gotten off the couch to get a better view and he had knelt down beside me caressing my ass. I made sure I was up high enough so he'd get the idea to do me doggie style. He did. I felt him slip one finger into my pussy.

"Oh yes, babe," I moaned as my mouth slid back to the tip of Terri's cock. I sucked just his head like a lollipop and then swirled the head with my tongue.

"Fuck, babe," Terri said, "I missed that." I smiled.

"Fuck me now," I commanded Tommy, "I want you both to fill me up."

I glanced over at Max to see he had pulled his shorts down to stroke his cock. I was looking right at him when I felt Tommy slide slowly into my pussy.

"Ohhhh, yessss," I moaned, "Fuck me hard," I requested. Tommy increased his pumping as Max increased his stroking.

"Make her cum," Max told Tommy. Tommy reached around and stroked my clit. I shuddered and moaned against Terri's cock. Just like I had loved hearing Tommy tell Terri what to do to me, it was so exciting to hear Max tell Tommy. Clearly Tommy still felt like he needed permission.

I continued to moan against the base of Terri's cock so his balls could feel the gentle vibration of my lips.

"Fuck....I'm not...going to...be....able to..." Terri gasped trying to warn me he was going to explode. I looked at Max hoping he could read my mind. Talk them through it, I silently wished. That would push me right over the edge.

"Cum when you're ready Terri," Max said, "She's going to take it all." Yes, thank you, Max.

"Fuck her hard Tommy," Max said now, "Make her cum so her pussy squeezes your cock. It feels so good. Doesn't it?" Fuck he was better at this than I thought.

That must have done it for Tommy because his cock stiffened and pushed me forward making Terri's cock go even further into my mouth. I felt the first wave of my orgasm crash and I moaned as I felt the first spurt of Terri's cum in my mouth. I sucked it down.

"Yes," Max moaned as I saw him move closer to me. I continued sucking Terri's cum and moaning, as I felt Tommy's pulsing cock inside me. Then I felt cum on my back. Tommy hadn't pulled out so I knew it was Max. Shit maybe this wasn't supposed to excite me but it did, so fucking much.

I finished swallowing what I thought was the last of Terri's cum and took my mouth off of his cock. Then I saw the last little bit dribble out of his tip so I licked it.

"Shit, babe," Terri said, "That was fucking awesome!" I leaned up to kiss him so he could taste himself on my lips.

"I've taught her some things," Max said laughing. "Let's shower," he said. Tommy and Terri looked at me. I nodded so they'd understand, yes, all of us.

We all walked into the bathroom. It was a small bathroom but an unusually large shower. Max turned on the water. He had installed a larger rain shower head on the ceiling and a wall of sprayers.

Max kissed me tasting Terri's cum on my lips and then escorted me into the shower. Terri and Tommy followed. We had never had so many people in our shower. I chuckled. Then I had to say it.

"Max, remember our party showers?" I said as I soaped myself up while all three men carefully watched my hands slip over my curves.

"Fuck yes!" Max said, taking the soap from me to soap himself up. Back when we lived down south Max and I had roommates so alone time was scarce. When we'd have parties we'd sneak away to fuck in the shower. Well, it wasn't really sneaking since we rejoin the party with wet hair and that fresh just-fucked look.

"We've had our share of bathroom fun too," I said to Terri, taking the soap from him and turning back to face Max soaping him up.

I told Max, "The night after Tommy first joined Terri and me, Tommy came into the bathroom while I was sucking Terri's cock." Max smiled.

"Yeah," Tommy said with a smirk, it was not an accident, he had told me to go in the bathroom with Terri. "I had to be with you again, babe. I was hooked."

I turned towards Tommy and kissed him. I loved kissing in the shower. Wet lips were so fucking hot.

"Then you know exactly how I feel," Max said with a chuckle.

"Oh?" I said turning back to him. I saw his cock getting hard already.

"See boys," I said to Terri and Tommy as I reached down to soap Max's cock, "He really is turned on by me fucking other guys."

"Mmmm," Max moaned and got harder as I stroked him.

I rinsed his cock off and turned around to bend over so he could fuck me. He slid his cock into me and I rested my head against Terri's chest. I wrapped my arms around him to steady myself. Tommy caressed my back and leaned over to kiss me.

"Fuck yes," Max screamed as he pulled my hips back into his cock. I rocked against Terri with each of Max's thrusts.

"Oh!" I screamed when I felt Max's cock stiffen inside me. "Cum, baby. Yes, cum for me," I pleaded. Max obeyed. I wondered what Terri and Tommy were thinking of all of this. I looked up and they were all smiles. When Max was done I stood up and turned around to kiss him.

"Definitely the best party shower I've ever had!" I declared.

"We could probably do better sometime," Tommy said, and I couldn't wait to find out!

12