MMM Ch. 11: Adding Toys to Our Threes

Story Info
Max teaches Bradley how to play with me.
4.8k words
4.6
4.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradley was already home when I got home from work. I opened the apartment door and I saw his shoes; expensive trendy designer shoes. My fiancé Max dressed more traditionally, which I found even more ironic since he was quite unconventional behind closed doors.

"Hey!" I called to Bradley.

"Hey...baby," Bradley said walking around the corner to greet me by the door.

"Baby?" I laughed.

"Well," Bradley said, "That is what we do around here right?"

I smiled and kissed him. He wrapped me up in his arms. "Are you saying you want me to call you baby?" I asked.

"Whatever feels right...baby," Bradley said, "Would Max be ok with that?"

"I don't see why not..." I said, not fully sure.

"Good," Bradley said with his gorgeous smile, which made me feel like I was the only thing that mattered in his world.

"Well," I said, "Right now, you feel very good, baby." I squeezed his ass as we kissed again.

"Not as good as you, baby," Bradley said, running his hands all over my body. "I feel like I was in the desert and now I've finally found water. I want to drink every bit of you in." I giggled. "Was that weird?" Bradley asked.

"No, it was a good description," I reassured him, "We only had a small taste of each other before I moved. Now we get to explore so much. It's very exciting."

"I definitely want to explore..." he said, "But I'm not sure we can call it a small taste..." He smiled and I knew what he was hinting at.

I ran my hand lightly over his hard cock in his pants, "Not small," I said devilishly licking my lips.

"Mmmm," Bradley said, "But I should let you come in and relax from work."

"Fuck that!" I said kicking off my shoes and unbuttoning my shirt. "I need you now!"

"Yessss." Bradley hissed, whipping his shirt off over his head. I gasped at the sight of him.

"Ohhhh," I cooed, touching his chest and six-pack.

"You've been working out?"

"Yeah," Bradley laughed, "I had to channel all of those pent-up sexual urges somehow!"

"Now I can be your workout," I said, kissing him and taking off my pants and underwear.

"Oh, that sounds way more fun!" Bradley said as I helped him out of his pants. We were now fully naked in the front hall.

"I missed this," I murmured between kisses, "I missed you."

"Me too," he agreed. He lifted me up by my waist and I wrapped my legs around him. I couldn't get close enough. I wanted every part of my body touching every part of his body.

Through his kisses he said, "I thought a lot about everything we did and said in our short time together," he said. "And I thought about all of the things I wished we could have done and said."

"Me too," I admitted. I felt his hard cock up against my pussy. I wanted him.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I bit my lip. Bradley smiled as I did.

"I love making you do that," he said.

"I know," I said, "and I love when you make me do it." He kissed me and pushed my body up a little so he could slide his cock right in. My arms and legs were still wrapped around him. He held me and rocked me against his cock.

"Like this?" he asked as our eyes locked. He moved his hips so he could slide in and out slowly. His lips came to mine and slowly kissed me.

"Yes, baby," I said and I meant it. What we shared was special enough to have a pet name for each other. I felt his love, not just physically. The way his eyes looked inside me. It was worth exploring, and that was exactly what we were doing now, finally.

He continued slowly making love to me holding me in this erotic dance. There is no other way to describe the sensual intense physical connection we were having as I was wrapped around him.

We weren't saying words but our eyes were saying so much. We reveled in this amazing connection.

"Ohhhh," Bradley said as he increased his pumping, rocking me against him. I knew he was getting close. He was breathing hard, and I was too. Although this was quite a good workout. I had never had sex like this. I held on tight to Bradley's neck as he continued holding me.

"Oh..." I said, kissing him, "Yes..." It felt so good but my clit wasn't being stimulated. I didn't think I could cum like this. I was pretty sure he was close though.

"Oh, baby...." he said, "I...I'm...." His mouth was in a content smile and his eyes were smiling too. He was ready.

"Cum, baby," I told him, "Cum and fill me up." He quickened his pace and I soon felt him stiffen.

"Oh," he grunted, "Yesssss..."

"Mmmmm," I said, kissing him and holding him tighter. He lifted and lowered me, rocking me slower before he stopped and sighed. His eyes were sparkling.

"Sorry," he laughed, "I barely let you get in the door." He set me down on the ground but held his arms around me caressing my back and kissing me.

"I know," I said. "We keep having sex standing up!"

"Well," he said, "You did say you would be my workout."

"Sorry," I said, "Was that difficult?"

"Not at all," he replied, "I could do that all night!"

"Well," I breathed, "Maybe it can be my turn now?"

"Yes," he said, leading me over to the couch.

I sat down and spread my legs, "Want to taste...us?"

"Yes," he said, "I remember tasting...us..."

"I remember too..." I smiled remembering us wanting to fit everything possible into our last bit of time together.

"I noticed Max liked tasting us last night...." he said.

"Yes," I said, "He found out he loves tasting other guys on me. I was concerned you might think that was weird."

"No," he said, "I have always been a little reserved, but I'm ready to let that all go. I told you I'm done overthinking it all."

"Sounds fun..." I said with a smile.

"I think it will be," he said as his tongue licked my wet slit.

"Mmmm," I moaned, "Don't just taste, baby...lick it all. Clean me out."

He looked up and smiled. I was bringing him to my dark dirty side. It made me feel excited to be corrupting him.

I reached down and put my fingers through his hair, so I could feel his head bobbing as he licked me. He sucked each pussy lip and then finally went up to my clit.

"This..." he said, "You like this?" He gently flicked my swollen clit with his tongue.

"Ohhhh!" I screamed. I looked up and saw Max standing there. I hadn't heard the door, nor had Bradley.

"Oh!" Bradley said, picking his head up, surprised by seeing Max and not knowing what to do.

"Don't you dare stop," Max smiled, "She's waiting, Bradley."

Bradley moved his tongue lightly back over my clit and my whole body jerked.

"Yes..." I said, "Make me cum....please...." I looked right at Max. He smiled.

Bradley put his lips around my clit and sucked just a little.

"Oh, oh, oh..." I said, "Harder... suck harder... please...."

Bradley sucked hard and I thrashed. He kept going and my orgasm exploded.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed as each wave crashed. Max had moved closer to watch me go crazy for Bradley's tongue.

I finally stopped moving as my orgasm ended. Bradley removed his mouth and I sat up a little.

"Come here, baby," I guided his head with my hand up to my face. I saw Max lean forward until he realized I meant Bradley.

I kissed Bradley tasting and licking his lips. Then I turned to Max.

"Come here, baby," I motioned to Max. He leaned close to me. "Taste," I said, kissing me.

"Mmmm," Max said, "Looks like you guys got a head start."

"Yes," I said, "But I could help you with that..." I reached out to the bulge in his pants. I knew he was excited to walk in on us.

Max didn't answer, but he moved closer so I could undo his pants and slide down his underwear to free his cock.

"Let me help," I insisted and put my tongue on his head, giving it a slow swirl.

"Oh!" I heard both of my men gasp. Bradley sat next to me and watched as I sucked and stroked Max.

Max grunted and I knew that meant he was going to cum. I looked at him and nodded. I was ready. I felt his first thick load and swallowed. I sucked each burst until he was done.

"Mmmmmm, baby!" I said smiling, "Come here," I motioned for him to come kiss me to taste himself. He did.

Then I motioned for Bradley to kiss me. "Taste," I said, wanting him to taste Max's cum. He did. And not just a little kiss. His tongue explored mine.

"That was hot. Thanks, baby. I'm going to change now, I'll be out in a minute." Max said to me and went into the bedroom.

Bradley collapsed onto the couch next to me.

"Is that OK?" Bradley whispered once Max was in the bedroom. He was nervous that Max had just walked in on him eating my pussy. Max said it was okay just this morning if we were together without him. He initiated the conversation. He had thought about it, clearly, and decided it was ok.

"Yes?" I said but didn't sound confident. Bradley brought me his shirt and slipped it over my head.

"I just want to please..." Bradley said, "Especially him..." He picked up the rest of our clothes and brought the pile to me. I put on my underwear but figured that was enough clothes for the rest of the evening. He put on just his underwear.

"We're all in this together," I said, "Just remember that."

"I'm still new to this," Bradley said.

Max walked out in just his underwear. "Casual dress tonight?" he laughed and turned around to model his underwear.

"Yes, baby," I went to him to kiss him. I saw him look at Bradley's shirt on me. He didn't smile like usual.

"It's ok if I call Bradley, baby, too, right?" I needed to know Max was still comfortable with everything.

"Sure," Max said, "Sorry if I was confused before. I just never heard you call anyone else that."

"I don't have to-" I started.

"Yea," Bradley interrupted, "I just...it's just... sweet... and I feel... I mean I think I-"

Max put him out of his misery, "It is great when she says it right?"

"Oh yes," Bradley agreed.

We ate dinner and talked about our day. It felt so comfortable, all three of us.

"I want you here," I said to Bradley, kissing him.

"I do too," Max said. "I think we've flirted with the idea of being three for a long time and now this just feels right." Max was right, our friendly voyeur neighbor Ron had not only watched us through the window but also introduced us to his favorite sex club. Although Ron had joined us in a sex room, he basically just watched because I hadn't been ready to bring someone new into my relationship with Max. But after Terri and Tommy visited and joined us in bed, we both felt more comfortable with the idea of adding a long-term sex partner.

"So you both want me to stay?" he asked, "Like live here and be with you?"

"Yes," Max and I said at the same time.

"Wow!" Bradley said. "Not for free though. Then it's just me freeloading."

"We'll figure out expenses and make you a part of it all," Max assured.

I stood up and took the big duffel bag Bradley had been living out of and brought it into the bedroom. Bradley followed me and we unpacked his things into our dressers and closets. Bradley's pillow was already in our bed so Max took his sheets from the couch and put them in the laundry so we could wash them and put them away. He'd share our bed every night now.

"So, are you guys done or up for more?" Max asked.

"You know me, I am always up for more," I said, grabbing Max's hand and bringing him towards me.

"Yes," Bradley said smiling.

"Why don't you tell me what you guys did when you got home tonight?" Max suggested.

I started, "Story time! I came through the door and-"

Max cut me off, "Let Bradley tell me, baby."

"Ok," I said, but wondered why he didn't want to hear it from me. I thought he liked it when I described what men did to me. Was Bradley ready to do story time? I looked at him. He looked ready to try. I waited for him to speak.

"I came home early," Bradley said, "And I waited. When she came home I was already pretty worked up. She barely got in the door and I..." he hesitated. I looked at him. He was looking at Max.

I smiled at Max. He smiled back and said, "Go on..."

"We...umm...kissed and..." Bradley hesitated.

"It's ok, baby," I said putting my hand on his arm, "He likes it. I promise."

"We both started to undress...once we were naked I lifted her up...her legs went around me...and my cock..." Bradley swallowed. "I slid into her wet pussy." He smiled. He was proud of himself for being able to do storytime.

"You held her up and fucked her?" Max asked.

"Yes," Bradley said, "It was... it was..."

"Hot," I finished.

"Did you cum?" Max wanted to know. We had never tried that position.

"No," I responded, "That's why when you walked in Bradley was..." I didn't finish. He knew the rest.

"It was..." Bradley said, "She was..." He looked at me.

I walked over to my dresser and opened a drawer. I took off Bradley's shirt and put on a nightie. I turned around to Bradley.

"Remember this?" I asked.

"Yes," Bradley said walking towards me. He traced the lace down the front in between my breasts.

"It was the only one I had when I was with you," I said, "Now I have lots more to show you every night."

"I can't wait to see them all," he said, "Maybe I'll even buy you some."

"Oh," I said, "You don't have to. I probably have too many already considering I don't actually sleep in them...kind of a waste of money..."

"Well, if I want to buy you one I will," Bradley said, and I got the message. I was his now too and he would treat me like it.

"Ooooh, baby," Max said, "You putting on a show for us?"

"I could," I said, twirling around and rubbing my hands all over the silky nightie. "I really just want your cock in me. I haven't had it yet today." I smiled at Max. He took off the nightie and lightly pushed me back onto the bed. He climbed over me and spread my legs. He wanted to lick whatever was left of Bradley's cum.

I screamed holding his head gently. "Are you going to make me cum?"

"Mmmmmm," was Max's answer as he put his lips around my clit.

"Oh!" I screamed, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shuddered as my second orgasm of the night crashed.

I saw Bradley just watching, unsure how to join.

"Come here, baby," I said, motioning for Bradley to join me on the bed. As soon as he was close enough I grabbed his hardening cock and guided it to my mouth. I swirled his head with my tongue.

"Fuck, baby," Bradley said, "I've dreamt about that!"

Max lifted his mouth off of me, "Now you can have that every day!" Max said to Bradley.

"I still can't believe this is happening," Bradley said.

Max lifted up and sank his cock all the way into me.

"Mmmm," I moaned with my lips vibrating on Bradley's cock.

"Ahhhhh," Bradley gasped and moaned as I helped him fuck my mouth. I was filled with both my men and loved it.

Max pumped hard and when I felt his cock stiffen I squeezed Bradley's balls to start his orgasm. I moved my hand to Bradley's ass so he'd put his cock just a little further in my mouth and I could suck his cum straight down my throat. Bradley watched me intently as I swallowed his warm thick cum. Max's thrusting slowed and we were all done again collapsing on the bed.

I kissed Max with Bradley's cum all over my lips. Then I kissed Bradley.

"Goodnight," I said snuggling contently in between them.

Now we would share the bed every night. Even for me, this was all new. Living in a threesome would be different than just having a threesome sometimes. I was excited. I hoped my men were too.

Max, Bradley and I had settled into a nice domestic groove as three. It worked out amazingly well. We worked every day and played every night. Weekends were for real adventures.

One Saturday morning I woke up and heard Max in the kitchen on the phone about work. Bradley and I were still in bed.

"Morning," Bradley said, kissing me.

"Morning," I said, kissing him back and snuggling into him. I loved that we all slept naked. Our bodies warmed each other. We didn't need to wear anything.

"So you said you went to a sex club..." Bradley initiated. It made me wonder what he had been dreaming about last night.

"Yes," I answered, "Our neighbor Ron told us about it-" I started.

"Your neighbor knows you have multiple partners?" he asked, almost choking on the words.

"Well..." I started, "He's the neighbor who we can see through our living room window." I wondered if he was there right now. "We saw him watching us fuck on the couch one night and he..." Bradley was waiting for me to continue. I looked at him. His face was not appalled. He was almost smiling as I talked. His eyes looked at mine waiting for me to tell him everything. I only hoped he still wanted me after he knew everything.

"And..." Bradley encouraged me to continue.

"And he was jerking off watching us," I said. "We enjoyed it." That was enough right?

"So how did you meet him?" Bradley asked.

"I saw him one day outside and recognized him," I said, "and I worked up the nerve to ask him over for a drink."

"You brought him here?" Bradley asked, "Did you fuck him?" He sounded jealous of that.

"No," I said, "He told us he was divorced and he enjoyed going to a sex club. He gave us the information about the club and eventually Max and I worked up the nerve to go."

"So what did you do there?" Bradley asked.

"At first we walked around pretty clueless," I explained, "Then we went to the bar to try to get more comfortable. Ron saw us there and helped show us around." Was that good enough? Could I stop there?

"Did you fuck Ron then?" Bradley asked, still sounding jealous. I had to give him more details.

"No," I answered, "He brought us to a room where an audience watches you on a bed. You can't really see them because they're in the dark but they can see you."

"You and Max fucked with an audience?" Bradley asked.

"Yes," I answered, hoping he wasn't disgusted by that.

"Wow! I didn't know... I mean...you?" I had caught him off guard with this.

"It was weird because you couldn't see anyone." I explained, "But we could hear them."

"Hear them?" Bradley said, "What did they say?"

I told him, "Max announced to them that they should say again and I would say yes if I wanted to be spanked."

"Oh," Bradley said, looking like he was processing this thought. "So Max spanked you each time the audience requested?"

"Yes," I said, "Ron too..."

"Ron spanked you too?" Bradley asked.

"Yes." I said, "And then I tried to have him join me and Max, but I couldn't do it. I just wasn't ready for Ron yet. I didn't know him well enough yet or something. I don't know."

"Oh," Bradley said. "Did Max fuck him?"

"No," I smiled, "He doesn't like guys. Not that way anyway. Do you?"

Bradley looked at me and hesitated. I looked him in the eyes and waited for him to share.

"Yes...I mean...I have been with men...I like pussy better." He smiled at me. "Especially yours."

"Are you talking about the sex club?" Max asked me, appearing at the bedroom door now that he was off the phone.

"Yes," I said, "Bradley asked about it."

"Have you ever been to one?" Max asked Bradley sitting on the bed.

"No," Bradley answered, "Sounds interesting though. So does your neighbor Ron."

"Yes," Max said, "Seems like a cool guy. Haven't seen him in a while. Maybe he got himself a girl finally." That was a possibility. I'd have to keep looking at his window more to see if he still looked for us.

"So I know she likes to be punished..." Bradley said to Max but was smiling at me. He saw the remnants of the marks from Terri and Tommy. "Have you left marks?"

"Yes," Max said, "She sure does like it, but she has no self-control..."

"I know," Bradley said, "When we got together I saw the remnants of her last playtime. I thought at the time it was just Terri, but now I know it was with Tommy too

"That was the first time I had marks that took so long to disappear," I clarified.

"It had to be Tommy right?" he asked, "At that time I couldn't imagine Terri doing that to you, but I knew you were with him..." No, he knew I was with both of them.

12