MMM Ch. 11: Adding Toys to Our Threes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was Terri," I clarified, "Tommy put Terri in charge that day."

"Mmmm," Bradley contemplated, "Why?"

"Terri never took control," I said, "Tommy always controlled, always dominated. I fucking loved it. But Tommy knew I wanted Terri to finally take over." It was weird to talk about Terri and Tommy being my lovers, my kinky lovers with both Max and Bradley. I felt slutty, but I didn't feel ashamed like I thought I was supposed to. I felt turned on.

"Do you want to take control?" Max asked Bradley.

Bradley looked at me and I saw him swallow, "Yes," he said in a strained voice. Max stood up and walked to the closet. He found our flogger.

My eyes watched the flogger as he handed it over to Bradley. Bradley and I were still lying in bed as Max stood before us. My breathing was hard now.

Bradley sat up inspecting the flogger, letting the thin leather strips run through his fingers.

"Oh, baby," he said, "This must...I mean...you..."

"She doesn't know when to stop," Max said, "You have to know." I loved it when they spoke around me. Like I was an object to be shared. Max was handing control over to Bradley, and I so wanted to see what Bradley would do with that control.

"I'll be... I can be..." Bradley faltered. He was not quite prepared for this. He held the whip and looked at me. I smiled. I'd be lying if I said I didn't fantasize about him doing this to me.

"I'll help," Max reassured. My men were taking care of me; nothing was hotter to me.

"I won't...baby... I.." Bradley was trying to tell me he wouldn't get carried away.

"I trust you, baby," I said looking him in the eyes.

"Get on all fours," Bradley requested.

"Yes Sir," I obeyed.

Bradley started, "Max will say again, and you say yes. Then I'll know we won't leave bad marks." He wanted pleasure, not pain. He didn't understand yet they were one and the same for me.

"Ok," I agreed. I didn't want Bradley to have any guilt after this. Max would make sure it didn't go too far.

"Now," Max said, "Start now."

I felt the flogger so gentle on my ass.

"Baby..." I said, trying to direct him.

"No," Bradley said more demonstratively, "Max says again and you say yes or don't say anything. That's it." Oh, I liked him taking control.

"Here," Max said, moving behind Bradley and putting his arms around his. "Hold this hand out," he held his left wrist so he'd open it palm up, "I'll show you how hard to hit." He then took the flogger out of Bradley's right hand and said, "Hold it with me. As we finish the swing, you flick up a little." Max was really good at it. Better than Terri. I loved watching Max show Bradley how to play with me. I was already so excited.

The flogger hit Bradley's hand and he said, "Oh, that does tingle."

"Good," Max said, letting go of the flogger, "A little harder." Bradley hit his own hand again. "One time on me," Max said, holding out his hand for Bradley. Bradley let the flogger hit Max's hand.

"Yes," Max hissed, "Just like that." Fuck that was so hot. Max moved to my side and let Bradley continue.

The flogger hit my ass just right that time. "Oh!" I moaned.

Max asked, "Again?" knowing the answer.

"Yes," I said. I felt the tingle. Max kept saying again and I kept saying yes. I really didn't know when to stop.

"Here, baby," Max moved so he could put his rock-hard cock in my mouth. "I'll tell you when," Max said to Bradley. "Is she wet?" Max asked Bradley. Bradley moved his hand to check and Max said, "No, with your cock. Fill her up." Fuck that's why I loved Max. Bradley had no problem obeying. His cock slid all the way in slowly and once he was all the way in I felt the flogger on my upper back.

"Mmmm," I moaned against Max's cock. Max ran his fingers up my back over the first marks.

"Again," he told Bradley. Bradley continued thrusting his cock in me and whipped each time Max told him to. Then Bradley did a couple of whips on his own.

"Stop," Max said, taking the whip from Bradley's hand, "Feel," he said and I felt both of their fingers tracing the whip marks on my back. "This is enough to make her cum without leaving bad marks."

"Ok," Bradley agreed.

"Make her cum now," Max told Bradley. Bradley continued his pumping and reached around to my clit.

"Mmmm," I moaned again against Max's cock. Max caressed my back spreading the tingle. I felt Max get really hard and I knew he was going to cum.

"Cum," Max said, "Squeeze his cock with your pussy so he cums." Fuck yes! That sent me over the edge and Bradley too. With my first pussy spasm from my orgasm, Bradley stiffened and groaned signaling his release.

"Oh yes!" Max said, grabbing my hair at the base of my neck and holding me so he could push his cock further into my mouth. I sucked hard and his thick warm cum shot down my throat. I sucked it all down before I came up for breath.

"Oh, baby," I said to both of them but I was facing Max. He pulled me up to kiss his cum on my mouth. Bradley continued pumping hard into me as the waves of our orgasm crashed. I held on to Max putting my cheek on his chest and moaning as Bradley pushed me into him with each thrust. Max put his arms around me and held me until we stopped moving.

We collapsed on the bed. Bradley lying on his back as I lay halfway on him kissing his neck with my leg over his. Max hugged my back and swung his arm over me all the way over to Bradley's waist. We lay silently for a few minutes.

"I love you," Bradley said, lifting my chin up to look at him.

"I love you too," I said back, lifting my lips to kiss him.

"I hope that's OK," Bradley said, looking over my head at Max. "I love you both. I love what we have here. I'm so thankful you brought me into this." Max's hand pulled Bradley closer to us by his waist.

"Me too," Max said, kissing my other cheek. I was more content than I had ever felt in my life. I didn't know this kind of happiness was possible.

12