MMM Ch. 12: Enjoying An Audience

Story Info
Voyeurs and dancing and toys oh my!
5.6k words
4.67
4.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to work one morning when I heard, "Hi stranger!" I felt his hand on my shoulder and turned to see Ron, my friendly voyeur neighbor. He slid his arm around me for a quick hug.

"Hi," I said, "Haven't seen you much lately."

"Yea," he responded, "Busy at work. You must be busy too? Do you and Max have a friend visiting?" Oh he had seen Bradley.

"Bradley, yes," I said to Ron, "He's...umm..." I hadn't had to answer questions about our arrangement yet. I could lie and say he was staying on the couch and still looking for a place. But why lie to Ron? He knew more about Max and me than most everyone else we knew.

Finally I said, "He's our new roommate." It wasn't a lie but it wasn't directly saying he was our lover.

"Oh," Ron said wanting to know more, "Don't you have a one bedroom?"

"Yes," I said with a smile.

"You should open your blinds more often," Ron said with a wink, "Getting sunlight inside is good." I knew what he wanted to see. He had watched Max and I through our window, now I'm sure he'd enjoy watching our threesome. At least I was pretty sure.

"It's good at night too," I said, "I love to watch all the lights at night. Make sure your light is on. So I can watch..." Wow! I definitely just put it out there didn't I? It was true, I loved watching a man stroke, especially knowing I was the one to cause the excitement.

"Good idea," Ron said and walked away. Fuck that was hot. I couldn't wait to tell Max and Bradley. I called them at work and told them to be ready to have fun on the couch tonight, for an audience. Bradley's first time doing that.

After dinner Max and Bradley cleaned up. Only fair, I cooked. I walked to the windows in the living room and opened the blinds. No light on at Ron's. I sat on the couch and waited. My mind was racing thinking about him watching the three of us. I wondered if Bradley was excited or nervous or both. When he finally joined me on the couch I asked him.

"Are you nervous about being watched?" I asked Bradley, sliding my hand down his thigh.

"Not really," he said, "I think it's weird that you know him and I don't. That makes me a little on edge."

"Has anyone ever watched you before?" I asked.

"Not that I know of," he responded, "And certainly not premeditated like this."

"Geez," I said laughing, "It's not murder, it's just sex!"

"Not with you baby!" Bradley said leaning over to kiss me, "It's never just sex with you...it's always mind blowing. And tonight promises that even more."

"You just did not know what you were getting into with me!" I laughed.

"You got that right!" he agreed, "Because if I did, I never would have let you go." He kissed me again. This time deeper with more urgency.

"It's good that you did or we wouldn't have all of this!" I waved my arms to display our tiny apartment as if it was a palace.

"True," he agreed with a smile, "And I couldn't be happier."

Max joined us on the couch. "What are you two so happy about?" he asked, "Being watched?"

Before I got a chance to answer Bradley said, "This," he did his arms like I had, "This whole set up. She has brought more happiness to my life in these past few months than in all the years I've lived. You both have. And she just keeps finding ways to make life more fun."

I loved when they talked about me in front of me. I felt so loved and so wanted.

"I couldn't agree more..." he said and I saw a wicked smile spread across his lips, "Did I ever thank you for letting her go?"

Bradley reached around me and punched Max in the shoulder playfully but hard enough.

"Shut the fuck up," Bradley said with a smile, "And yes I think you have."

"Thank you, baby," Max said to me, kissing me gently on the lips, "You've created this little world of love."

"I can't take all of the credit," I said, "You two..."

"Would do anything for you..." Bradley finished for me.

"Yes," Max said. "What should we do for her now?" he asked Bradley.

Bradley slid off the couch to his knees and spread my knees wrapping my legs around his waist.

"So many options, baby," Bradley said, kissing me with urgency, "What do you want?"

"I want Ron to watch you lick my pussy," I breathed.

"Is he there yet?" Bradley asked since I was facing the window.

"No," I said disappointed, "No light on yet."

"Well," Bradley said, "It's still a good idea even if he doesn't watch." Bradley slid my pants and underwear off and spread my legs again. "Fuck you're wet baby," he said without even touching me yet. Max leaned forward to look.

"I've been thinking about this all day!" I said, "It's made me really worked up."

"I'll say!" Max said, sitting back again and I could see his rock hard cock straining against the gym shorts he had thrown on after work. Not that he was planning to work out tonight. Well, this would be his work out.

"You too!" I said smiling. Max leaned over and pulled my shirt over my head and took off my bra. His fingers reached my nipple at the same time Bradley's tongue slid through my pussy lips to open them.

"Oh!" I screamed throwing my head back on the couch.

"Open your eyes baby," Max whispered in my ear.

I did and I saw Ron's light on. I didn't see Ron yet.

"He's there?" Bradley asked, popping his head up to look.

"No," Max said, "But we'll tell you when we see him. We'll tell you what he's doing, but don't look until we tell you. Ok?"

"Ok," Bradley agreed and went back to licking my now slick swollen lips. Max joined in and put his lips on my nipple. Licking and sucking just right to make me want to cum. Not yet though. I wanted Ron to see me cum.

I needed a little distraction from all the sensations on my body. I reached into Max's shorts to inspect how hard he was. Oh, he was hard alright!

"Take your shorts off, baby," I said to Max. Both of them took their shorts off. I smiled. "Take your shirt off too," I said figuring it would be better if we were all naked.

Especially if Ron ever decided to start watching us.

I was stroking Max's cock and looking at him when I saw his eyes widen. I knew it wasn't a look of being close to cumming. He saw Ron.

"He's there isn't he?" I asked desperately hoping.

"Yes," Max said. Bradley responded by putting his lips around my clit and sucking. My head slammed back again as I screamed out, "Oh!"

"Look at him, baby," Max told me. I turned my head and when I finally saw Ron he was naked. His cock was hard but he wasn't stroking it.

'Hi!' I mouthed to Ron.

'Hi!' he mouthed back with a wave and a smile. Then he put his hand on his cock. Game on.

Bradley said, "Tell me when I can look at him. I want him to see me see him."

"Kiss me," I told Bradley. He brought his juicy lips to me. I licked his lips and kissed him deeply tasting me on his tongue too.

"Ron liked that baby," Max said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Look," Max said and both Bradley and I looked out the window. Ron was stroking his fully hard cock. He smiled when he saw Bradley look at him.

"Shit," Bradley said.

"What?" I said worried.

"That is fucking hot," Bradley said, "What am I supposed to do?"

"Whatever you want," Max replied.

Bradley slid his hard cock all the way into me.

"Oh!" I screamed, "Yes!" Bradley thrust a few times and then pulled out. He stood up, faced Ron and stroked himself. They locked eyes and Max and I just watched them jerk off for each other. Fuck that was hot.

"You like this?" I asked Bradley.

"Yes," he breathed as he quickened his stroking.

Max slid between my legs and sunk his hard cock into me.

"Oh thank you, baby," I said to Max and Bradley looked at us. Ron did too.

"Fuck," Bradley said, "You're so fucking hot baby. This is so hot. I'm going to cum."

"Cum on me," I requested from Bradley. I hoped Ron could read lips and thought that was hot.

Bradley moved and kneeled on the couch next to me still stroking his cock. Bradley continued to watch Ron stroke his cock. Max continued to thrust into me harder and harder.

"I want you to cum," I said, "I want you all to cum." I looked right at Ron. I wanted him to know I wanted to see him cum. By the looks of it Bradley couldn't wait to see him cum either.

"Oh!" I heard Bradley grunt and I knew this was it. I looked at Ron. He was watching Bradley. I felt Bradley's cum on me and then I saw Ron's cum squirt out. His mouth opened and I wished I could hear his moan.

"Oh!" Max stiffened inside me and I felt the first burst of his orgasm.

"Yessss," I said even though I hadn't cum yet. Max took his cock out and finished cumming on me. I had both of their cum on my chest and stomach. As they finished they both leaned down to lick it off of me.

"Oh yes," I moaned, putting my hands on the back of each of their heads. Not guiding just feeling them lick me. I looked at Ron. He watched and continued stroking himself. Well, I thought, I can't believe he's going to get hard again so soon.

"Oh baby," Bradley came up to kiss me on the lips, "Sorry I came before you. I'll fix that." Bradley licked my pussy again.

"Yes baby," I said, "It won't take long. That was fucking hot."

"Ron is hard again," Max said. I looked over and saw him watching Bradley's face in my pussy. Bradley stood up again and he was hard again too. He started stroking himself watching Ron again.

Max brought his mouth to my waiting clit. He sucked and didn't stop. He was going to take me right there.

"Oh! Yes! Yes!" I screamed, "Baby, yes! I'm going to cum." I looked at Ron and saw him watching Bradley again.

Ron put both hands on his cock and Bradley did the same. I watched as my orgasm crashed.

"Cum, baby," I told Bradley.

"I'm waiting," Bradley said, "Waiting for....Ron." He hadn't even met him yet and they were communicating their desires. So hot!

I saw Ron buck but I didn't see any cum squirt out. Then I saw his hands glide effortlessly over his cock. He was rubbing his cum all over his cock.

"Oh!" I heard Bradley grunt and I watched him do the same. Two hands making slick noises all over his cock. Fuck that was new and exciting.

As his hands slowed I said, "Come here," and Bradley walked over to me. "Let me lick you," I requested and he put his softening cock in my mouth. I licked the juices off while I looked at Ron.

I saw him mouth the word Fuck and smile. Shortly after that, Ron's light went out and the three of us collapsed on the couch.

"You liked that baby?" I asked Bradley with a chuckle.

"Wow!" he responded, "Way more than I could have imagined."

"I think Ron liked it too," Max said. Yes, I definitely thought so.

I loved that Bradley enjoyed watching us, but we didn't do it often. Sometimes we'd stay in and cook, drink and watch tv. Sometimes we'd go out to bars and live it up. Both were equally fun for me.

This Friday night Bradley called me at work in the afternoon.

"Hey, baby," Bradley said, "When will you be home?"

"The usual," I said. Most days I got home before Max but Bradley's hours were never regular depending on the modeling schedule he currently had.

"I'll be home when you get there," he said, sounding like an excited child.

"Ok...." I said.

"I have a surprise for you," he said, "Several surprises." There it was.

"That's sweet, baby," I said, "But you don't have to."

"I love you," he said, "And I can surprise you whenever I want to."

"I love you too," I said smiling, "And yes you can." When work was finally over, I was excited to arrive home. Bradley was waiting on the couch all dressed to go out. He had gift bags and boxes on the couch next to him. As soon as he saw me, he came over to greet me.

"Oh, baby," he said, wrapping me up in a big hug. He kissed me and then ran his fingers down the side of my dress. "I like this dress."

"It's just a work dress," I said. His hand got down to the hem and he lifted it.

"Underwear?" he asked.

"Of course!" I said laughing, "I was at work all day."

He reached up and pulled my panties off. "You won't be needing them for this evening."

"Oh really?" I said, "What do you have planned?"

"Dancing," he said, "We're taking you out!"

"Does Max know?" I asked.

"Yes," Bradley said. "He should be home soon so we can go out early. I plan on celebrating!"

"Celebrating what?" I asked.

"Soon you'll be seeing me all over city buses! I got picked as the main run for that cologne shoot!"

"That's so great baby!" I said throwing my arms around him. "Let me go change so we can start the celebrating!"

"No!" he said grabbing my arm, "Here," he said pointing to the gifts, "I got you something to wear tonight."

"You did?" I asked. That was so thoughtful. "Which one?"

Bradley held up a large box with a pretty silk ribbon. I untied the ribbon and let it trail through my fingers.

"Save that," Bradley said smiling, "I have ideas of what to do with that later..." I liked his line of thinking so far. I opened the box and lifted the black dress out of it. It was short with a strappy bodice.

"Wow!" I said, "Looks pretty. Let me go try..."

"Let me," he stopped me, "Let me put it on." He was smiling and staring me up and down.

"Yes," I said as he took my work dress and bra off. He put the new dress on and arranged all the straps around my body where they should be. It fit perfectly. So perfectly I didn't need a bra. It accentuated my breasts and waist. The bottom flared out a little so it would give little glimpses of my thighs and ass as I walked and later as I danced.

Bradley took my hand and lifted it over my head.

"Turn," he said, watching me. He licked his lips. "Oh baby..."

"It's a nice dress," I said, "Thank you." I kissed him. I tried not to but I had to ask, "How did you know my size?" I imagined a cute little sales girl trying it on for him and seducing him. I mean look at him. I saw the way girls looked at him. Hell, even guys stared at him! Bradley was the epitome of a beautiful, rugged, sweet man and I still didn't know how he was mine.

"I looked at the size on your other dresses in our closet," he said as if it was the only possible answer.

"Oh," I said. That made sense and I didn't want him to know I ever doubted his faithfulness to me.

"There's more..." Bradley said directing my attention to the other gifts. "For later..."

I opened the other packages and they were nighties and other lingerie.

"Oh baby," I said, "They're beautiful! Thank you! You didn't have to..."

"I wanted to," he said, "I want to see you wear it with us. I want to be the one who gives you things, not just takes. You've given me so much."

"Ok," I said, "But you give a lot. It doesn't need to be material things. But it can. Thank you." Bradley kissed me.

"One more," he said holding a small box. Maybe jewelry? "Just know you don't have to..."

"To what?" I said opening the top. It was a small white... "Vibrator?" I asked.

"Yes," Bradley explained, "You put it in you and there's an app for our phone we can use to turn it on or off..." He was waiting for my reaction.

"Bradley...I....um...." I didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry baby," he said, "You don't have to. I just thought it might be fun. I should have asked..." He started to take the box from me.

"No," I said holding on to the box, "I like this. It sounds fun." I smiled at him.

"Really?" he said, "Are you sure? You don't have to..."

"Oh I'm sure," I said, "It's not too often someone thinks of doing something kinkier than me. I'm kind of impressed!" I laughed.

"Maybe there's things you don't know about me," he said with a sly smile.

"I hope not too many," I said, "I want all of you. No holding back."

"Deal!" he said, "Instead of shaking on it though let's start. Sit." I sat on the couch and he knelt in front of me. He spread my knees apart and lifted my dress exposing my already glistening pussy. I breathed harder in anticipation. I watched him take the vibrator out and try it to see if it worked. He put it on my leg so I could feel it move.

"Oh!" I said jumping, "Are you sure I can have that inside me and still function?"

"Yes baby," he assured me, "There are speeds." He turned it down so I could feel it go slower.

"Ok," I swallowed.

"Relax," he said, "Sit back and close your eyes."

"Ok," I said obeying. My heart was still pounding wildly. I heard him turn it off. Then I felt his fingers spread my pussy lips.

"Oh baby," he said, "You're already so wet!" He put the tip at my opening and pushed it in, leaving the tail just outside against my swollen lips.

"Oh," I said waiting, "Is it all the way in?"

"Yes," he said, "Let me turn it on and try it." He took the little app control and put it on its lowest speed. "Can you feel that?"

"Yes," I said cautiously. "Don't turn it up yet, let me see how it feels." I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

A minute later Bradley asked, "Now? Can I turn it up one notch now?"

"Yes," I breathed. The next speed was nice. It was tingling from the inside. It was a completely new sensation. It was on my gspot but not rubbing like a cock would so I didn't feel a gspot orgasm building. Yet.

"Mmmmmmm," he said, "Can I?" Before I could answer his tongue was on my clit.

"Ohhhh..." I moaned. "Yes!" That was too much and I knew I'd be coming soon.

"Oh, oh," I panted, "If you don't stop. I'm going to cum."

"Yes baby, cum," he said lifting his tongue off of me, "It will make it easier for you to wear it all night." He put his tongue back on my clit and wrapped his lips around it. As soon as he sucked, I put my hand on the back of his head just to hold something. I threw my head back again and lifted my leg as I felt my orgasm getting ready to crash.

"Oh baby, yes," I moaned, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" He kept sucking and licking as my pussy contracted around the tiny vibrator. "Ohhhhh," I moaned until I finally stopped contracting. I lifted my head and opened my eyes to see Max had come home from work. He was smiling at the scene he just witnessed.

"Oh!" I said surprised and out of breath, "Hi!" I tried to sit up. Bradley turned the vibrator off.

"Thank you," I said to Bradley and then I turned my attention to Max, "Bradley bought some things..."

"I know all about it, baby," he said, "Do you like it all?" He said walking over to kiss me. He patted Bradley on the back.

"Yes," I said still trying to catch my breath.

"So does Bradley," he said laughing and walking into the bedroom. Bradley's cock was completely hard and straining in his jeans.

"Oh, baby," I said, "Let me help..." I reached for his fly.

"No," he said, "I want to be on edge with you tonight. You can find a way to help me out later... Go help Max get ready so I can get rid of this hard on for now."

I stood up and smoothed out my dress. I couldn't really feel the vibrator now that he turned it off. It just felt like a mild pressure sitting inside me. I walked into the bedroom.

"Hi baby!" I said greeting Max with a kiss.

"Whoa!" Max said eyeing up the dress, "Bradley did a great job, right?"

"Yes," I said, "With everything...."

"Is it still in?" Max asked.

"Yes," I said, "Who's idea was it?"

"Bradley's," Max said taking off his work clothes. "You may have underestimated his adventurous side."

"Maybe," I said, "I'm... well... we're still getting to know him. Intimately." I walked to the closet and found my black strappy heels. They looked like they were made for this dress. Max put on a tight black shirt and tight jeans.

"We look dressed to kill," Max said with his arm around my shoulders looking at us in the mirror.

"No doubt," I agreed, "Just missing one thing..."

"Bradley," Max called, "Come here!" Bradley walked in the bedroom. His cock still a little hard and his tight designer jeans did nothing to hide it. I hadn't noticed before but he had on a fitted white dress shirt that seemed to accentuate every muscle.

12