MMM Ch. 12: Enjoying An Audience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bradley put his arm around me too and looked in the mirror, I realized he looked like the good angel that Max and I were corrupting. Funny little thought.

"We look awesome!" Bradley said.

"I couldn't agree more!" I said kissing each of them on the cheek, "I'm one lucky lady!"

"We're the lucky ones," they both said and then punched each other in the shoulders. Boys!

"Let's go!" Bradley said.

We were heading out early knowing the clubs would start off slow on a Friday night. That would give us a chance to eat and to get used to my new toy, the app controlled vibrator inside me that Bradley bought for me. I had never used one and I had no idea what was in store.

Once inside the club Bradley headed straight for a high top table in the corner near the dance floor and the bar. He told us to sit down and he went to talk to the bartender. I saw Bradley pay him.

Bradley came back to the table and said, "Our bartender tonight is Jim. His staff will make sure we are well taken care of all night. The first round should be here in a minute. I'm going to talk to the DJ to encourage him to play what I need you to dance to. If they come around to take our order get me a burger please." I loved how he thought of everything.

"Thanks!" I called after him as he walked away. I looked at Max. He was smiling.

"What?" I said wondering what he was smiling at. "I can't wait to see you dance tonight..." he said. "I'll probably have convulsions on the floor with this thing inside me!" I said nervously laughing. "Do you have the app?"

"Yes, but we agreed it's Bradley's turn first since he bought it," Max said. Then, as if he heard us, which was impossible as he was upstairs talking to the DJ and the music was already pretty loud, I felt the vibrator go on low.

"Oh," I said gripping Max's arm.

"Is he playing with you already?" Max asked. Fuck that was hot. He wasn't even here to see my reaction but he was doing it for Max.

"Yes," I said trying to steady my breathing. "It's ok. It's just a steady buzz. Nothing I can't handle. I think."

Our drinks arrived and we ordered dinner. Max and I toasted to Bradley even though he wasn't back yet.

"To Bradley!" Max said holding up his drink to mine,

"For knowing how to work a New York night club after only being here a few months!"

"Cheers!" I said. Bradley definitely knew how to work people. I'm sure that's why he was doing so good at his job. Just having a pretty face and perfect body could only get you so far. He was so much more.

I tried to make small talk until our food arrived but the buzzing was so distracting.

"Baby," Max whispered, "I'm sure no one can tell but I know you. I know you are so fucking turned on right now." His eyes got that look like he wanted to devour me. I knew him too.

"How?" I asked.

"First," he started, "How you just breathed out when you said that. Also you're flushed and you keep shifting in your seat. You're already driving me crazy."

"Really?" I asked reaching my hand under the table. Sure enough he was rock hard. Then I felt the vibrator stop.

"Ohhhh," I said with a bit of relief.

"He stopped?" Max asked.

"Yes," I said relaxing back in my chair a bit.

Bradley retuned to our table all smiles.

"This is going to be a great night!" he said, raising his drink for us to toast.

"It sure is," I said, "Thanks to you!" I toasted him and kissed him.

Soon after our food arrived. We ate and talked and laughed. I loved how easy it was for all three of us to be together. In New York no one even looked twice at me being with two men. Well, mostly.

The waitress cleared our food and then asked if we needed anything else. As she asked, she rubbed her hand down Bradley's entire arm. Slowly. I leaned forward and Max put his arm around my shoulders. He knew I was instantly pissed.

Bradley moved the arm she touched off the table and with his other hand he caressed my arm saying, "Need anything, baby?"

"No," I said smiling at the waitress with both of my men touching me, "I have everything I want right here." She turned and left without another word.

"Smooth move!" Max said holding out his fist for Bradley to bump, "This one doesn't take kindly to women touching her men." They both laughed.

"I don't," I admitted not laughing.

"I don't like it either," Bradley said, "but I'm used to it. I know how to handle myself."

"Good thing," Max said, "Or she would! You should see what she did to some girl who touched Terri at a club!"

Bradley laughed and looked at me, "You don't have to worry about me, baby." He leaned over and kissed me.

"Can we dance now?" Only a few people were on the dance floor.

"I guess so," I replied.

Bradley said to Max, "Will you do the honors? You know how to read her. Make her cum. But don't let anyone else know."

Max nodded, opening up the app on his phone.

"Hear that, baby?" he said to me, "Keep it together."

"I'll try," I smiled, hopping off my barstool, "Be gentle."

"I will," he said kissing me. Bradley took my hand and led me to the middle of the dance floor. He raised my hand above my head and spun me before wrapping me in his arms.

"Maybe we shouldn't draw attention," I suggested, but that was impossible, Bradley drew attention everywhere he went. He was just too charismatic and gorgeous.

"You look way too hot for me to not show you off," he said. He kissed me and I felt the vibrator start on low.

"Oh!" I breathed as we swayed to the music.

"Does that feel good in your pretty little pussy, baby?" Bradley purred in my ear.

"Yes," I breathed on his neck, "Do you two like having me at your mercy?"

"Absolutely," he said, grinding into me so I could feel how hard he was already. We continued to dance close as the music played. Every once in a while, he leaned me back which brought my pussy even closer to his hard cock. And each time he did, Max turned the vibrator up and back down quickly. My gasp just looked like Bradley had surprised me with his move, but really Max was slowly building my orgasm. After a few songs I was exhausted from the anticipation of my orgasm.

"I need a drink," I said to Bradley, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Bradley said, "We've got all night." We headed to the table. I sat with Max while Bradley headed to the bathroom.

"Was that ok?" Max asked and I kissed him long and hard.

"Yes," I said finally, "I just needed a drink but I'm ready. You can make me cum when I go back out there."

"Ok," Max said, "Are you scared at how much I'm enjoying this?"

"No," I said, "I am too."

I saw Bradley on his way back from the bathroom stop at the bar. I guessed he was picking up another round. I saw Jim pointing our way with a scowl on his face.

Then I saw Bradley talking to him. Jim shook his head and smiled as he looked back at us.

"What was that about?" I asked Bradley as he arrived back with our drinks.

"Jim wanted to warn me that Max was trying to steal you from me," he said and we all laughed. "I told him that technically I tried to steal you from him but he's a good sharer."

"You boys do share well," I said with a giggle, "But if I remember correctly I was the one who corrupted you..."

"Maybe, but a gentleman never speaks ill of a lady," he said holding out his hand, "Join me, my lady." He led me back to the dance floor.

Max put the vibrator up to level two now the whole time.

"Oh!" I said to Bradley, "It won't take long now. Hold me tight."

"Ok baby," he said, "I can't wait for you to cum in front of everyone. I love that I get to hold you while he makes you cum." The vibrator went up to level three just for a few seconds.

"Oh!" I gasped and grabbed Bradley's arm, hard. Bradley kissed me as we swayed to the music.

"No baby," he said gently, "No orgasm sounds here on the dance floor. You have to keep it together."

"I'm not good at that," I said breathing harder now. Maybe people would just think I had no stamina for dancing.

"You are good at anything you want to be," he said and I felt it go faster again for a few seconds. I bit my lip.

"Fuck, I love when you do that,"Bradley said. I knew that, but I wasn't doing it purely for his enjoyment. I needed to keep my composure in front of everyone.

"But you didn't do it to me this time," I panted, "Max did."

"Yes, he did," he said, "and he did it so well. Later I'm going to make you show me that sexy lip bite while Max dances with you."

"Really?" I said, grabbing him hard again as Max turned the vibrator up and kept it up.

"I. Don't. Know. If. I. Can. Do. This. Again," I said knowing I wasn't going to last long like this. Bradley was in complete control of making us look like we were dancing as Max was in complete control of my orgasm.

"Cum for us baby," Bradley whispered in my ear and that did it. My first wave of orgasm hit. My knees buckled and Bradley picked me up just a few inches off the floor and slowly turned around a few times as my orgasm spasmed against the vibrator. I clutched Bradley's shirt and buried my face into his chest. I was sure everyone could tell I had just come apart from an orgasm.

Bradley set me back on my feet and I felt the vibrator stop. I breathed a sigh of relief and Bradley swayed my hips with him to the music as my pussy spasms slowed.

"Oh baby," he moaned, "That was so fucking hot. Shit I almost came and no one even touched me yet."

"Can we go sit?" I said feeling a little light headed.

"Yes," Bradley said walking me over to the table. I sat down and Bradley walked around to Max's stool.

"That was awesome," Bradley whispered, leaning close to Max's face so no one else around us could hear him, "How did you know how to do that?"

"I didn't," he said, "I just kept doing what made me hard."

I wasn't sure what my men had in store for me next but I couldn't wait to find out!

12