MMM Ch. 13: Dirty Dancing with My Men

Story Info
Our toy fun continues on the dance floor.
5.3k words
4.63
3.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was enjoying the night out at a dance club in New York City with my fiancé Max and my lover Bradley.

"Are you hard Max?" Bradley asked, reaching under the table to touch him.

"Don't touch me here, you fucker," Max laughed, grabbing Bradley's arm as his hand was caressing Max's bulge. Yes, Max was indeed hard from watching Bradley and I dance while he used an app on his phone to control the toy inside my pussy, which sent me into orgasmic convulsions in Bradley's arms on the dance floor.

Bradley took his other hand and slipped it through Max's hair at the base of his neck. He made a fist in his hair and tugged his head back gently causing Max's mouth to fall open a little.

Bradley clenched his teeth, fighting his desire, and said, "Your woman over here has me worked up way too much from cumming in my arms for me to care who sees what I'm doing." His mouth was only an inch from Max's. Was he going to kiss him? Why did this make me so hot when if another woman did this to either one of my men I wouldn't like it at all?

"Baby," Max smiled and said to me as his eyes were still locked with Bradley, "Take him to the bathroom and suck his cock. Good. Before he fucks me right here."

Bradley hitched his breath at Max's suggestion.

"Yes," Bradley breathed, letting go of Max and looking at me again. Then Bradley grabbed my hand and led me straight to the bathrooms at the back of the dance floor. There were individual rooms for each toilet and thankfully they weren't marked men's or women's. He pulled me into the first open bathroom. I immediately kissed him and undid his pants, letting them and his underwear fall to his ankles. I bent down taking as much of his hard cock in my mouth as I could and worked the rest with my hand.

"You're so ready, baby," I said, swirling his tip with my tongue.

"Fuck yes," he panted, grabbing my hair at the base of my neck just like he had just done to Max, "Move back so I don't cum all over this pretty new dress I bought for my good girl."

I slightly shook my head no as I pushed his cock into my mouth further and looked up at him. He knew I was more than happy to swallow every last drop of his cum.

"Fuck," he grunted, "Baby, oh!" I felt his first warm thick spurt go down my throat and I sucked and sucked until I didn't feel any more cum. Then I sucked again for good measure. He chuckled.

"All good?" I said standing up and licking my lips.

"More than good, baby," he said, kissing me, tasting his own cum.

"Are you going to bring that filthy mouth back to your fiancé?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"He'd have it no other way," I said, turning around to wash my hands.

"You're so fucking bad," Bradley said slapping my bare ass.

"That's the way you like it," I said smiling and walking out the door.

I walked right over to Max and kissed him letting his tongue explore my cum soaked mouth.

"Oh fuck, baby," Max smiled and said, "Did your boyfriend make you a mess?" I loved that he called Bradley my boyfriend.

"Oh no, baby," I cooed, "I was a good girl."

"Fuck yes she was," Bradley said rearranging his now soft cock in his jeans.

"I knew you'd like that," I said, reaching down to feel Max's still very hard cock. "Now I think Bradley owes you a favor. Give me a few minutes though, baby," I requested from Bradley. We all sat and finished our drinks.

As the night wore on I consumed quite a few drinks, so Bradley ordered some water and late-night snacks. He was so good at taking care of me.

Finally, I was ready for round two of dancing. It had been a while since either of them had turned on the vibrator in my pussy. I was actually craving it again.

"I'm ready," I said to Bradley, "Are you ready to make me cum for him?" I kissed Bradley but reached over to Max.

"Yes," Bradley said with a smile and a knowing look.

"Enjoy," he said, turning the vibrator on low. Max took my hand and led me to the dance floor. It was much more crowded by now. I was sure no one would notice anything unusual with us in such a large crowd.

"Make sure he can see us," I whispered to Max.

"I will, baby," he said, holding me close. "You really want to do this again?"

"Have him make me cum in your arms?" I said, "Shit yes. Don't you?"

"More than anything I can think of right now," he replied with his sexy smirk.

I laughed, "That's because there is no more blood left in your brain to actually think!" I moved my hand in between us along the full length of his rock-hard cock bulging in his jeans.

"No doubt," he sighed. Then Bradley turned the vibrator up to level two. I squeezed Max's cock. "Oh!" Max said, "Let's stop that," he said moving my hand, "Before I cum in my pants."

"I think I'd like that," I said.

"No," he said determinedly, "This is for you now. Me later."

"Ok," I sighed, not having any energy to argue. Bradley was keeping the vibrator on level two. My orgasm was building. Max swayed us back and forth to the music kissing me every once in a while. It wasn't the best dancing, but by this late at night, everyone else was drunk and moving haphazardly on the dance floor.

"Do you know how hot you are?" Max asked. I was guessing it was a rhetorical question. "Look at him," Max said, turning me so I could see Bradley sitting at our table. "He could be looking at anything or anyone but he can't take his eyes off of you." I smiled. Bradley was watching us. I waved. He turned the vibrator up to level three and I gasped. Max held me and kissed me to hide my excitement. Bradley switched back and forth between levels two and three quickly, and I thought I was going to go over the edge. I grabbed Max's shirt and buried my face in his chest.

"I think...I....this...." I said and then the vibrator turned off. I let out a deep breath.

"What?" Max asked.

"He turned it off," I panted, "I was right there and he fucking turned it off."

"Ohhhh," Max said and knew what Bradley was doing.

"Fucking tease," I said to Max as I looked right at Bradley.

"He's edging you," Max explained.

"Yeah, well, got another thing coming if he thinks he can stop me," I said, "I can go right over the edge before he can do that again!" Bradley turned the vibrator on and to three immediately. He backed off to two and then right back to three.

"Do whatever you want, baby," Max said, smiling as he kissed me.

"Oh! Yes!" I said pressing my pelvis against his hard cock. Bradley turned the vibrator off, again! "Ugh!" I said frustrated, "I was so close. How did he know?"

"Maybe he can read you better than you realized..." Max offered. I knew that Bradley paid attention to little details. Clearly, I was doing something he could see to show I was close to orgasm, or did he just know what I needed? Either way, I knew he was in control and I'd have to go with it.

"I guess I'm at his mercy," I said, "but so are you," I said, feeling his rock-hard cock. "Don't you want me to cum so I can do something about this?" I smiled. Bradley started my vibrator again and my hand squeezed Max tighter.

"I love watching you too..." Max said, "All flushed with desire...you look beautiful. I could just look at you all night."

"Thank you, baby. I hope you get to watch me cum soon," I said. Bradley did it again, put the vibrator consistently back and forth from two to three and then off. I didn't even have a reaction, or so I thought, but still, he knew when to stop.

"Ugh!" I said and stomped over to Bradley sitting at our table.

"What?" Bradley said smiling, holding his hands up like a child saying I didn't do anything.

This time I grabbed his hair at the base of his neck and pulled him almost to my lips and stopped.

"How many more times?" I asked, "Just tell me and I can take it. I need to know when this torture will end." I was trembling and he put his arms around me.

"You tell me, baby," he said, "I'll do whatever you want."

"Now," I breathed, "Make me cum, now."

"Oh, I would," Bradley said, "But it's his turn to hold you while you cum." He pointed to Max who was now standing right behind me. I turned my head and saw Max hold his arms out for me. I broke from Bradley's embrace and turned around into Max's arms.

"Here," I said, "Now," and I clutched Max's shirt as Bradley put the vibrator on three and left it there. Max backed me up against Bradley sitting on the bar stool. I felt Bradley's legs on either side of my body. I felt his lips on my neck. It was dark in our corner and the club was so crowded, I was sure no one would see what we were doing.

"She's going to cum," Bradley said to Max. "Aren't you, baby?" he whispered, as I felt his hot breath on my ear.

"Yes," I said, burying my face in Max's chest. "Yes!" I said pressing my body against his. "Yes!" I said again, throwing my head back on Bradley's chest. My orgasm was powerful and long from all of that build-up. I was dizzy from the crashing waves of my orgasm and my skin was pulsing all over my body.

"Yes, baby," Max said using his finger to lift my chin bringing my lips to his again. "Look at me when you're cumming. You know I love that."

"Yes," I breathed, "I know...it's so...oh, baby." I looked him in the eyes and bit my lip.

"Fuck, baby," Bradley said moving forward to press his rock-hard cock against my back, "Look what you're doing to me."

"Mmmmm," I moaned against Max's lips, "You deserve it Bradley," I said, still looking into Max's eyes. "Tell him he deserves it," I said to Max, putting my feet firmly back on the floor. I thought they might be working again as my orgasm subsided. Max kept one arm around me just in case. I turned to Bradley.

"Thank you, baby," I said to Bradley with a smile and a kiss, "Payback will be hell later."

Max laughed and said, "She means that!" Bradley smiled. We all sat back in our chairs and finished our drinks. Bradley settled up the check and we left the dance club. I couldn't wait to get home.

We arrived at our apartment and Bradley closed the door, swiftly grabbing my wrists to pin my back up against the door. He pressed his hard cock against my body and said, "I love you! I loved every minute of tonight!" He kissed my neck.

"Good," I said with a smile, "You might not be a fan of part two of the night. Payback can be a bitch." I ducked down out of his embrace and went to the couch where Max had already flopped down. I had some of the most fun torture in mind. I found the ribbon that was tied around the gift box Bradley had given me earlier tonight with my dress for the evening.

"I think this will help me teach you a lesson, Bradley. Come here, boys." I motioned for both Bradley and Max to come into the bedroom.

I started by undressing Bradley slowly. I unbuttoned his shirt and let it slide off of his shoulders, while I caressed his chest and stomach muscles. I saw his jaw tighten through his smile, holding back his excitement. I unzipped his jeans and slid them down until I was on my knees. My face now just inches from his rock-hard cock, standing at attention in his underwear.

"You look excited," I said with a smirk, trailing one finger from the base of his cock to the tip. I slid my finger around his mushroom head and felt the wetness coming through the underwear. He bit his lip as his breath hitched.

"Yes," he breathed, "You make me excited."

"I see," I said pleased, sliding his underwear down. His cock bounced happily free and waiting. "I hope you like being excited for a little while." I stood up and lightly pushed him so he'd sit on the bed. "Lay down," I instructed, "Hands up." I took the ribbon and tied his hands to the headboard. He could have easily broken free, but he didn't. He stayed tied up for me.

"Yes, baby," he said.

"I'll be right back," I said, turning around to Max.

"Ok," Bradley breathed.

"Now you," I said to Max, "You poor baby, you have been sporting this hard-on all night with no release at all!" I caressed him through his pants.

Max laughed, "Fuck yeah!" I kissed him while taking off his shirt. I slid his pants and underwear down at the same time. Then I grabbed Max's cock and both of my men gasped. I sank to my knees and looked right at Bradley as I licked the tip. Bradley smiled. I swirled Max'stip with my tongue and took him as far into my mouth as I could. I heard Bradley's low grunt, wishing I was doing that to him. I felt Max suck in his breath at the sensation of me finally sucking him.

"Baby," I said, looking up at Max still licking and sucking him, "I need you inside me."

"Yes," Max breathed, "Please." Max undid the straps of my dress and took it off.

I laid back on the bed next to Bradley. I pulled the string to take the remote vibrator out of my very pleased pussy. I held it up and over Bradley, as I set it on the nightstand next to him. He watched my every move. As I moved back to lay back down, my hand lightly grazed Bradley's cock. It twitched and he moaned.

"Fuck me, baby," I said to Max. He started to climb on top of me.

"You mean make love, baby?" he asked.

"No, baby," I said pulling his ass closer to me so the tip of his cock was on my dripping pussy lips, "I mean fuck me. Hard." I turned my head to look into Bradley's eyes.

"Now!" I pulled Max towards me and he filled me up on the first push.

"Oh! Yes!" I moaned, still looking at Bradley. His arms squirmed against the ribbon. I knew he could release himself if he wanted to. "Don't," I warned him. He relaxed his arms but gritted his teeth.

"Yes," he breathed.

"Oh, yes," I said, "After having that little thing inside me all night, a nice big hard cock feels so much better. Feels good for you too, right baby?" I said looking back at Max. He was pumping in and out.

"Oh yes, baby!" Max said. I knew he was already close.

I turned back to look at Bradley. "Harder," I said to Max, keeping my gaze on Bradley, "Faster. Cum. Now."

Max slammed into me over and over. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" he screamed. I felt him stiffen and burst with the beginning of his orgasm.

"Yes baby," I said, "fill me up!" I wrapped my legs around him as he continued his thrusts.

"Ohhhhh," Max said, finally relaxing on top of me.

"You want to do that to me, baby?" I said to Bradley.

"Yes," he said as his voice cracked a little.

"No," I said smiling, "Not yet." Max rolled off to my other side. I turned to Bradley.

"Well, that didn't help get rid of this one bit!" I said laughing and lightly sliding my finger up his shaft for only a second.

"No," he breathed, "I need...oh please..."

"Are you ready to cum?" I asked rhetorically, lifting up and moving my face very close to his cock.

"Yes," Bradley breathed.

"I bet you don't need much to cum," I said and I saw his cock twitch feeling my hot breath on it.

"Oh!" he panted, "No. I don't. Need. Much. Just maybe. Your hand? Anything."

"This?" I said lightly touching my tongue to his tip.

"Yes!" he moaned, "More!"

"Ok," I said and did the same light lick.

"Oh!" he said in a strained voice, "No I mean-"

"I know what you mean," I said, cutting him off. "When I'm ready." I lightly licked again.

"Oh baby," he said, straining against the ribbon again, "Just lick again. I'm so close."

I licked even lighter, my tongue touching the opening where his precum was dripping out. I really did want to lick and suck him hard, but I needed to pay him back for teasing me with the toy on the dance floor.

"Mmmmm," I said as my lips lightly vibrated against the tip of his cock.

"Ah! Yes! I'm going to cum!" Bradley screamed. I sat up a little surprised he said that. Nothing was touching him right now but yes, his cock stiffened and cum started squirting up and out and all over him. I watched in awe. He was so over the top excited he came from just my slightest touch.

"Oh baby," I said feeling bad and leaning down to start licking the cum off of him. "I'm sorry I didn't..." I put his now softening cock in my mouth to lick it clean. Then I went back to lick his chest and stomach clean.

"Don't be sorry, baby," Bradley said, pulling his arms out of the ribbon and caressing my back, "I don't know how you do it, but sex with you just keeps getting hotter and hotter."

"That was fucking hot," Max agreed. He came up behind me and spooned me as I finished cleaning Bradley and then rested my head on his shoulder. We all fell asleep quickly after such an exciting night.

The next morning we woke up slowly after such a long, exciting night out. We eventually opened our eyes and just laid in the erotic pile we had collapsed in. Max and Bradley were comfortable touching each other and it touched my heart that they had reached such a comfort level. I loved them both and they both loved me. Did that mean they loved each other? I thought they must. But in what way do two guys who fuck the same woman love each other? It seemed impossible to put into words.

I felt Bradley's hard cock pressing into my thigh, but he was still asleep, or at least he wasn't moving yet.

"Good morning, baby," I said, facing Max and kissing him once I saw his eyes open.

"Good morning my love!" Max said. We kissed for a while. I felt Bradley's hand slip around my waist. I left Max's lips to turn towards Bradley. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Good morning, baby," Bradley said as I kissed him. I was lying on my back and Max lifted up over me. He started caressing my breasts, his fingers gently squeezing my nipples until they were hard. Bradley kept kissing me. I started breathing hard. I felt Max move down to spread my legs and run his tongue along my pussy lips to open them up.

"Oh!" I moaned against Bradley's lips. I reached out for Max. I was able to grab his hip as he lifted up over me and slid his cock inside me. "Oh yes, baby." He thrust in and out a few times.

"Feels so good, baby," Max said, "Here Bradley, want to take turns?"

"Yes," Bradley said, lifting up over me. Max pulled out of me and moved a little to the side to give Bradley room to sink his cock deep into me.

"Yes!" I moaned, grabbing Bradley's hip to bring him closer. He thrust in and out a few times.

"My turn," Max said, tapping Bradley on the shoulder. Bradley smiled, kissed me and lifted off of me so his hard slick cock slid out of my pussy.

Max slammed in harder this time. "Oh!" I screamed. "Keep going!" But after a few pumps, he moved aside for Bradley. They kept taking turns and I wondered who was going to cum first.

I heard Bradley's grunt first. "Oh!" he said as I felt his cock stiffen and pulse inside me.

"Yes!" I said bringing his lips to mine and kissing him until his thrusting slowed.

Then Max pushed Bradley aside and thrust his cock into me. My pussy was so wet with Bradley's cum you could hear the wet sounds as Max's cock was pumping in and out. The noise was sexy and such a turn-on. For Max too maybe since I felt him stiffen too.

"Oh! Yes!" he screamed as he thrust harder, kissing me as his cock throbbed with his orgasm. He slowed his movements and laid on top of me for a minute.

"Thank you, baby," he said, kissing me and lifting off of me. He moved down and put his face in between my legs. "Your turn." He said and I felt his tongue lick my dripping pussy. Their cum was thick and all over me.

"Yes!" I moaned, reaching down to weave my fingers through Max's hair. Bradley turned his head to kiss me.

"Feels good right baby?" Bradley said, "You are so wet."

"With your cum," I said, kissing him back.

"Yes," Bradley said, "And soon you're going to cum."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because he's going to make you cum, baby," Bradley said and Max put his lips gently around my clit.

"How do you know?" I said already out of breath in anticipation.

"I know," he said, smiling and leaning down to lick my nipple. Max sucked my clit.

"Oh!" I screamed, feeling both of their lips on me, pleasing me. "Oh! Yes!" I threw my head back on the bed and felt the wave of my orgasm wash over me.

12