MMM Ch. 13: Dirty Dancing with My Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I hissed. Max stopped sucking to gently lick my clit and pussy until I laid still. Bradley had taken his lips off my nipple and brought them to my lips again.

"See," Bradley said, kissing me.

"You were right," I said.

"I'll never get tired of hearing that," Bradley said.

Max came up to lay on my other side and kissed me. I let my tongue dance around in his mouth tasting the three of us. I loved the taste.

"I love you," Max said, continuing to kiss me. "I love this."

"Me too," I said, licking his lips. I turned to Bradley to kiss him and let him taste us.

"Mmmm," Bradley said, "I love you too."

"Baby?" Max said.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I have something..." he started. He brought his lips to mine again. "I have...I know I'm supposed to..." He lifted up and walked to the dresser. He opened the drawer and turned around with a box. A ring box.

"Don't be mad," he said, "I just can't wait. I keep trying to think of the perfect time. The perfect way. Nothing seems....good enough...equal to this...the way you surrender...and make us surrender..."

I sat up and put my hand over my mouth. I knew what he was doing. Bradley sat up next to me. Max opened the box and sat on the bed in front of me.

"I already told you I want to spend the rest of my life with you, baby," he said and I put my hand up to his chain still around my neck. It was all he had to give to me when he proposed. "I want to spend every day telling you and showing you I love you in every way imaginable. And not just sex." We all laughed. My tears were already falling. "Please say you'll be with me forever?" He took the ring out and slid it on my finger.

"Oh!" I said, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I kissed him, still tasting all of us on his lips. Definitely a bit of an untraditional proposal but I loved it. I loved that he couldn't wait. And he knew I wasn't looking for anything over the top or contrived for an audience. We were the only ones that mattered in this, but we were three. I looked to Bradley. He was smiling. As if Max knew what I was thinking too, he looked at Bradley.

Max took his necklace off of my neck and put it around Bradley's neck. "And this is my promise to you. I, we, want you with us too," Max said as his finger trailed along the necklace now around Bradley's neck.

Bradley's hand went up to touch the necklace and Max's fingers glided over Bradley's hand and down his arm. He wrapped his hand around Bradley's bicep. Bradley's hand continued up to Max's cheek pulling his face close to his.

"Thank you," Bradley said with his lips almost on Max's. He was waiting for Max to lean in. I was waiting to see too. I wanted to see them kiss. It was hot watching them like this. Max moved his lips to Bradley's and they gently touched. Bradley moved his lips off of Max's lips and looked into his eyes. Then with his hand still on his cheek, he pulled Max's lips back to his with more urgency. Bradley parted his lips and slipped his tongue into Max's mouth. I saw Max's tongue join Bradley's in the kiss. I just stared at this amazingly sensual kiss. I didn't want it to end, but eventually, they pulled away from each other's lips.

Max was breathing hard and I saw his heart beating like crazy in his chest. I put my hand on his shoulder. He turned to me and spilled out, "Oh, baby, I'm so sorry, I didn't even ask you about the necklace."

Max turned back to Bradley continuing his stream of consciousness, "I didn't ask either of you about any of this...is it ok? I mean I kissed you, Bradley. Is that ok?"

Bradley laughed, "Technically I think I kissed you."

"Either way," Max said, "I've never-"

"I have..." Bradley said.

"Oh," Max said.

"Don't worry, you did it right," Bradley said with a laugh.

"Ok, I just didn't know if it's ok, or..." he said, still unsure. I had never really seen him this flustered before.

"I'm going to say what you said to me when I joined you two," Bradley said, "Does it feel good?"

"Yes," Max said, finally smiling.

"Then it's ok," Bradley said, also smiling. My hand still on Max's shoulder felt his body relax.

"It's more than ok," I said, kissing Max and looking at the ring again, "We may need to make up a different proposal story though!" I laughed.

"We'll just say I proposed at home," Max said, "I'm sure most people will buy it. I'm just boring old Max!"

"If they only knew," Bradley said, patting Max on the shoulder.

I was so happy. Maybe this complicated situation could be something real. Something that lasted. It was the first time I really believed it was possible.

We went out for brunch to celebrate. On our walk back to our place I saw a bus pass by and I saw Bradley's face! Oh shit! He had made it! His face was so big I giggled. But even enlarged he was perfect. His gorgeous eyes and strong jaw. His perfect lips. Fuck who wouldn't want him? Part of me wanted to tell everyone around us that the man on the bus was mine, but then I was worried the girls would look at me and think they could easily steal him away from me. I was nothing special; certainly not to have two wonderful men.

Then we saw Bradley on a different bus. This time he was standing with his backside naked, ass and all. His head was turned and I caught my breath at the seductive look in his eyes. He looked like he was looking right at me. Anyone would want to buy what he was selling. I overheard some girls on the street talking about him.

"Shit look at that fine piece of ass," one of them said.

"I'd let him do whatever he wanted to me!" another one said.

"He's probably gay," the other one said. Yes, I almost said out loud. Let's spread that rumor! That might keep the girls away from him.

I was quiet as I felt a mix of feelings of pride and of panic. Of course, I was proud of Bradley for working hard and making his dream come true. But I panicked at the thought that every girl who met him now would want his ass. Especially after having seen it in its full glory!

We continued walking home. I was so happy for Bradley. He deserved this success.

"Baby," I said taking his hand, "Those pictures were so good. The look in your eyes is so deep. So full of emotion. How do you do that?"

"Well, it's not easy to be naked in a room full of clothed people," he said laughing, "Especially when no one seems to be impressed that you are naked!"

"I'm sure some of them liked it," I said smiling.

"The photographer told me to think of a time when I felt desired," Bradley said. "Remember when you blocked the door," he said squeezing my hand, "You asked me, no you told me, to join you and Max. I knew then that I was meant to be with you." I closed my eyes for a second and remembered how he held my hands over my head against the door and pressed his body up against me, but his lips didn't reach mine.

"But then you left. You had to take a walk," I said remembering how sad I was thinking that we would never be together again.

"I knew you wanted me, and I knew I wanted you," he said, "I just had to wrap my head around where he fit into all of this," he said smiling and pointing at Max.

"And now when I think of desire, I think of you," he said, "I think of this. What we have and how happy we are."

"That's one of the sweetest things I've ever heard," I said, leaning over to kiss him. I looked at Max. He was smiling too.

"Oh, but you should have seen it yesterday when I walked up to a bunch of girls who had just seen me on the bus!" Bradley said, "They screamed and practically grabbed me!" Bradley was laughing.

"I don't really like that-" I started and Max cut me off.

"She's worried you'll have girls throwing themselves at you all the time now," Max explained, "I told her she has no reason to worry."

"Well that's an understatement," Bradley said touching the chain around his neck, "Nobody can ever, will ever, give me what you have. That's why I laughed at all of those silly girls. But it does feel good that the campaign is working for the cologne. That only helps my career."

"Yes," I said, squeezing Bradley's hand again, "I know. I'm proud of you. And I'm happy you're mine. Ours." I looked at Max. He squeezed my other hand. We were very lucky to have each other and I couldn't wait to see what the future held for the three of us.

12