MMM Pt. 08 - Edging

Story Info
One jock edged as the other takes the twink.
4.7k words
4.86
5.7k
24

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you all again for your support of this series! Your comments are so encouraging and inspire future chapters. Many of your comments have significantly shaped the trajectory and dynamics of the story. I appreciate it greatly.

All characters engaging in sexual acts are above the age of 18.

*

It was sibling weekend! It's similar to how many colleges had mom or dad's weekend, but it was the siblings version of it. I'm an only child, but I loved seeing all the visiting brothers and sisters. I liked getting a glimpse into people's home lives. I think it was a good window into what made them who they are.

Even though Patt and Elijah are both the oldest siblings in their families, they were childish as always and flipped a coin to decide when I would spend with each family!

"Do I get any say in this?"

"You could always veto," Patt stated.

"You don't have siblings anyway," Elijah added.

As we finished lunch before going to pick up their siblings, a thought occurred to me. "Hey, if the three of us were siblings, which one would I be?"

"The youngest," they said in unison.

"Hey!" I mock pouted.

"Case and point," Elijah pointed to my face.

Oh, well, I guess they got me there.

"I'd obviously be the oldest," Elijah declared.

"Really?" Patt quirked an eyebrow.

"Yup." He stared back.

Out of everything, this is where they disagree? I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Fine, I'll hypothetically be the middle child." Patt turned his head to look at me and winked. "And I get Brycen first!" He stuck his tongue out at Elijah, grabbed my hand, and made a run for it.

"Bring him back by 6!" Elijah yelled with a laugh after us.

Patt's family was the typical family with two kids and a white fence, but with an added hippie vibe from his parents. He had one younger sibling, Jacob, who was basically his mini version at age 12. They looked so similar I bet their baby photos got mixed up all the time.

We took him out for ice cream, showed him around campus, then went to the main campus library, because Jacob really liked books.

We found a nice table in a corner next to a sunlit window.

Patt sat next to his brother. I sat across from Jacob, trying to get to know him during our limited time. He was only staying this afternoon, because his school had some field trip, while Elijah's siblings were staying the night. I realized the guys flipped coins for nothing! Maybe they were just messing with me...

Jacob had choosen a few books that caught his eye. I brought study material from my classes. However, Patt came empty handed, rested his head on his arms, and immediately fell asleep!

"Is he always like this?" Jacob asked.

"Yes! He accompanies me to study at the library all the time, but all he does is sleep. Once I'm done studying, we usually get dinner or something. But your big bro's so smart, he still scores absurdly high on all his exams without cracking open a textbook, physical or pdf."

"That sounds like him," he smiled fondly. "If only he'd make up his mind. Do you think he'll stick to computer science?"

"I think he's changed his major so many times, because he's so smart and no subject is able to keep his interest, but so far, he doesn't seem to be getting bored of CS. It might be a good fit for him. He'll be good at whatever he decides on. Do you know what you're interested in? You still have a lot of time to decide."

"I like architecture." He showed me the titles of the books he'd grabbed. "It's a cool mix of math and creativity, I think."

"That is cool!"

I listened to more of his interests. He had a wonderfully imaginitive mind and was bright. He was a good kid. After chatting for a little bit more, we fell into a comfortable silence as we focused on our materials.

I was absorbed in my textbook when Jacob asked out of nowhere, "Do you like my brother?"

"What? Oh, um... what do you mean?" Crap! Patt's still asleep! I tried kicking him under the table to wake him up, but he was too far away.

"Because he really likes you. At first I thought Brycen was a girl's name, you know, like one of my friends whose a girl but named Blake. But now I get it. It'd be great if you liked him back." He looked at me so matter of fact!

"Yes, I do!"

"That's good," He went back to reading his book.

"Uhm, Jacob?"

"Yeah?"

I leaned in closer and whispered, "Do you think your parents would care, um, that I'm not a girl?"

"No, but you should say um less. Patt always tells me to speak with confidence."

"That's good advice, thank you."

He returned to his book.

Patt and Elijah laughed so hard their eyes teared when I told them about it later.

......

After dropping off Jacob, Patt had a group project to work on, so I went to Elijah's place.

Elijah was the oldest of 7. The three oldest after him were visiting. They looked so different from Elijah! While Elijah was tall and bulky, a body made for football, the second oldest, Ryan, was a junior in high school and while equally tall, was skinny as could be. He was the president of his high school, which was awesome. We shared a taste in music, and he was into magic tricks, so I taught him the one card trick I know that thankfully he didn't, and I was in awe of all the cool ones he showed me.

Elijah also had 14 year old fraternal twins. The girl, Vicky, was very soft spoken, and Elijah was adorable towards her. He doted on her like a princess. She was easy to talk to. The boy, Varick, was more of a punk. Elijah was going to have his hands full the next few years with him.

Later in the evening, Varick's eyes narrowed. "Why does Elijah treat you like he does my sister.?" Thinking back, the past few hours, he would place food on mine and Vicky's plates, wouldn't let either of us help clean up the table, let us choose what movies to watch. I hadn't realized...

"Varick, don't you have some homework or something to do?" Elijah cut in.

"Fuck, homework!"

"Language!"

"It's not like school's going to do anything for me. I'm not good at school like Ryan or good at sports like you or liked by people like my sister. I'm going to end up a loser like dad, so why even try."

First, Elijah lost it and chewed him out. Then, he channeled that tough love into an uplifting speech. In just a few minutes, he had all his siblings around the table doing homework, plenty of snacks, and playing relaxing music in the background.

I felt a new emotion buzz through me. I excused myself to leave the room quietly.

When Elijah found me a few minutes later, I was on his bed, my hand down my pants, fingering myself. I forgot to lock the door!

"Damn, what's this?"

"I need you to fuck me or close the door from the other side."

Elijah locked the door and ripped my pants down my legs. Oh! He positioned himself behind me. I felt him jerking himself to full hardness, bumping into me from behind. He slicked up his cock with the lube on his bedside table and pushed against my entrance. He sloooowly entered me.

I bit his pillow to muffle any noise.

His fat cock stretched me so good. So much better than my fingers! He slipped past my ring and hit home. I moaned loudly into the pillow. This is what I needed.

He pulled all the way out and slammed back in. Elijah leaned over me, nuzzling my neck and wrapping his arms tightly around me. My body was vibrating. His balls hit my thighs with every forceful thrust.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what got you so hot and bothered?"

"Hmm! You were so hot! I don't know why, but - ugh! - watching you be a big brother slash father figure to your siblings was - mhm - such a turn on."

I felt his smile against my neck. He kissed down my spine. That was all the warning I got.

His weight crushed me against the bed, just his hips pulling back and slamming into me over and over. I couldn't breath, and I loved his weight on me as he fucked me with abandon. I spread my legs wider, inviting him deeper. He bit and mauled my neck. His efforts slammed us farther up the bed. His arms wrapped underneath me to use my shoulders to pull my entire body against him as he thrust into me.

I barely reached my leaking dick to stroke it and came, jerking underneath this force of a man. He used my pliant body to finish himself off. I shivered again as his hot come squirted and covered my insides.

......

The rest of siblings weekend went off without a hitch. Patt joined us on Saturday, and Elijah's siblings left that evening.

We were lounging around after Sunday morning pancakes from the dorm cafeteria when Elijah spoke up. "So, is it my turn again to choose?"

"What restaurant you want for lunch? I'm still pretty stuffed." I asked.

He laughed. "No, babe, what our next sexy time adventure will be."

"You're so lame, dude! But I guess it is your turn again." Patt laughed and agreed.

Elijah turned to me. "Well, remember when you said..."

I was a little surprised when he told us.

......

Elijah stripped and sat on a wooden chair I had found in one of the house rec rooms.

"Should we use rope?"

"I like using rope," Patt stated.

"Elijah, I think you'd look really hot with your muscles bulging tied up," I admitted.

"Come on Eagle Scout, tie me up with your best!"

"Gladly." Patt used similar ties to the one he had for me before. Elijah was tied down at 4 points, all extremities, and a diamond shaped rope across his chest following the groves of his pec muscles. He could pretty much only move his hips.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"Yeah, babe. I've heard the orgasm is killer."

"Okay," I kissed him thoroughly. "Are you hard already?"

"Yeah, your little kisses always turn me on."

Heat rushed to my cheeks. I sat on his lap sideways and kissed him more. I moaned in his mouth as he took over the kiss. Elijah might have been the one naked and tied up, but he dominated my mouth. I had no sense of time as his tongue swirled around and around in mine. My arms wrapped around his neck, trying to pull our mouths even closer than how they were already crushed together. He bit my lip and swiped his tongue over it.

"Hmmm."

I sucked on his wide tongue gently at first then increased the pressure.

My left hand traveled down his chest, fondling his huge pec between the ropes. My hand couldn't even cover the span of it.

I continued to his hard abs, running over the tight grooves of each, until I found his cock. Elijah's breath stuttered. I held him firmly and jerked him base to tip.

"Yeah, babe." His kisses increased in intensity. He pumped his hips up into my hand even with my entire weight on his thighs.

Wait! I forgot the whole point of this. I reluctantly pulled away. His mouth chased mine and growled. I slipped off his lap, trying to orient myself, and found Patt leisurely lounging on the floor with heavy lids stroking his cock.

"It was hot seeing you both get lost in the moment. Now, I kind of get why Elijah wants to watch," he said.

Elijah smiled while I was embarassed again for some reason.

"Do I get a kiss?"

"Yes, of course!" I shyly approached him as he got up.

Patt gripped my face in his hands, tipping my head back as far as it'd go, and devoured my mouth. All I could do was hold onto the front of his shirt for dear life.

I heard Elijah groan next to us. When Patt finally released me, I was panting like I'd run a marathon. Patt's eyes were blown. Elijah's chest was rising and falling, too.

Patt turned me so my back was to Elijah and pulled the back of my pants and underwear down, showing Elijah the curve of my ass cheeks and the beginning of my crack.

He slid a finger down my crack, up and down, going farther down each time until he reached my hole. He jiggled his finger against it! "Oh!"

Patt pulled my clothes back into place and turned me sideways.

My shirt had buttons today, and Patt kissed and licked every inch of exposed skin as he undid each one slowly. By the time he made it to my navel, I was shivering in delight. He tongued my belly button. I yelped, caressing his hair. Elijah was licking his lips like he was anticipating a delicious meal.

Patt gently slipped my pants off. I kicked them to the side. Patt turned me again, this time my front facing Elijah, as he ran his hands all over my body, avoiding my nipples and groin. Just caressing every other part of my soft skin, leaving goosebumps in his wake.

He mouthed my neck. I tilted my head for more. I could feel how heavy my eyelids were. Hmmm, he played my body so well! Each touch was filled with care and desire. He stroked my flat stomach and thighs.

"Patt..." I breathlessly pleaded.

"Yes, angel?"

"Please..."

"Touch him, Patt! Fondle his begging dick." Elijah's gruff voice filled the room.

Patt skimmed the top of my underwear. My dick was hard and had grown so the tip was poking slightly out. He brushed over it. I whimpered. He returned to my thighs and found my balls, massaging them one after the other. I wiggled in his embrace. Elijah's eyes were glued to me. His cock pointing spiritedly up.

Patt tantalizingly rubbed my dick over my underwear.

"Yes, Patt! Hmm, more!"

He shoved his hand under the cloth and jerked me thoroughly. He nipped my neck, leaving marks, then focused on my earlobe.

"Yeaaah... Mhmm..."

He abruptly spun me around again. Hooked his thumbs in my waistband and slowly lowered my underwear to my thighs. I couldn't see, but I felt Elijah's eyes on my ass like a physical caress. Someone grunted. Someone whined. The latter was probably me.

Patt squeezed and fondled my ass cheeks. He smooshed them together and followed with light smacks. I moaned and arched my back for more. He spread my cheeks wide. I could feel the air on my exposed, clenching, pink hole.

"I want it," Elijah stated.

Patt walked me back, spreading my cheeks as wide as he could, and-

"OH!"

Elijah licked and sucked my entrance.

Patt told me to hold my cheeks wide and hold still. I did as I was told. Patt pulled back to undo his pants.

Elijah's tongue speared into me.

"Elijah!! So good! You make me feel so good, ah!" I could barely hold myself up, but I did it.

Patt's cock was in my face. Between my shouts of pleasure, he was able to slip right in.

"Hgghm! Mhhmmggmm!" I pushed back more, and Elijah dug his tongue deeper. Patt pushed all the way down my throat and ground into me. Oh yes!

Patt petted my hair, feeling himself through my cheek, and pounded into me a few more times.

Elijah nipped my ass cheek. Oh!

"Delicious," he commented.

Then licked and suctioned my hole. Ooohhh!!

Patt righted me and pulled my underwear back up! Noooo!

"Patt??"

"Yes, angel?"

I fidgeted in my horniness. "Paaatt." I needed so badly!

"Why don't you return the favor to Elijah? He licked you so good, right?"

That was distracting enough. I fell to my knees and swallowed Elijah's cock.

Elijah shouted in joy. His muscles straining underneath the rope was one of my new favorite things!

Patt slipped his hand under the back of my underwear. He drew circles around my entrance with a lubed finger and slipped it inside. I sucked Elijah more enthusiastically. He swirled around and pumped in and out of me.

"Are you going to cream in your underwear from sucking Elijah off?" Patt emphasized by running a hand over the front of my briefs and added a second finger, scissoring in me followed by focusing on my pleasure button.

I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned around Elijah's length as I was overwhelmed by the pleasure. I gasped and choked on his cock when my orgasm rolled through me. My come wet the white fabric of my briefs. I could feel the mess I'd made.

I popped off Elijah's monster cock to catch my breath. Though Patt kept playing with my hole, streching it.

Elijah seemed close, too close for me to take his entire length in my mouth anymore, though he strained in his binds, silently asking for it.

I gave him a few small kittenish licks to drive him wild! He gasped.

His cock was red and angry, and I loved it. Elijah's eyes were glazed over and heated. Another bead of precome built at the head. I mouthed his head then slot my lips around his tip and sucked the fluid out of him. He shouted!

I did it again, keeping eye contact with him. His neck muscles strained, keeping his orgasm at bay by sheer force of will.

"I- I-" He stuttered.

I gave him a reprieve, only enough for his body to relax for but a second or two, then jerked his cock. His body locked up, and I released. I jacked, he locked, I released. Elijah was sweating bullets. This was awesome!

When I let go, his head rolled back then snapped up and gave me a look between frowning and amusement.

Patt picked me up by the waist, completely lifting me in the air! I loved being reminded of how strong they are. He must have undressed in the meantime as he pulled my back to his fully naked front.

"Want to see what a mess our naughty angel has made?" Patt hooked a thumb in the front of my underwear waistband.

"Yeah!" Elijah responded.

He pulled my briefs down to expose my dick getting harder and harder, glistening with my drying come.

I lifted my knees so Patt could remove them completely. Instead of tossing them to the side like I thought he would, he wiped my come, handed it to me, and released me.

Ohh, I know what his evil grin was saying.

I walked over to Elijah unhurridly, him eating me up in my approach.

I straddled his legs and brought my come soaked underwear around his cock to jerk him. We all groaned in unison with my first grip.

I moved my come soaked underwear grip up and down him lightly at first. I had turned the fabric so my come got all over his big cock. His precome mixed in with it. In my excitement, I gripped tighter and tighter, until it was maybe a little too rough for him, but he seemed to be enjoying it.

"Fuck, babe, fuck! Ah yeah!"

I palmed his abs, feeling his rippling muscles. Elijah was gasping on the few breaths he could take in.

Patt kissed the side of my neck. "That's enough for now, angel."

"But it's so fun!"

Elijah's eye's flashed in pain and ecstasy.

"He's going to blow, and we wouldn't want that yet, would we?"

I stopped and threw my underwear on the ground.

Elijah threw his head back and arched his body as if he couldn't help doing so. His cock looked obscene! Huge and inflexible!

I crawled back between Elijah's legs on the floor.

Patt stood next to Elijah. From between Elijah's legs, I sucked Patt. Elijah's eyes were glued to my mouth sliding up and down. I slurped enthusiastically. Elijah groaned in unison with Patt, as if Patt's pleasure was his own.

Patt's hand in my hair tightened, pulling me off and onto Elijah's cock! He pushed me down once.

"Fuck!!" Elijah yelled.

The second time, I deep throated him all the way. Elijah's mouth was open on a silent shout. I could taste a hint of myself on his smooth, hard length.

Patt pulled me off and brought me back to his own, leisurely bobbing my head up and down his length. I increased my suction. Hmm Patt pulled my hair in pleasure. "Dude, it's like he's sucking my essence out of my cock. You want some more?"

I slid my eyes to Elijah. He was practically hyperventalating at this point.

Patt guided me back to Elijah's throbbing member. His veins were sticking out along his cock like popart.

"Suckle just the head," Patt ordered. Elijah made a manly sounding whine, until I did, and it turned into a desperate groan. "He's so close, I can feel it. Damn." Patt turned my head and face fucked into me!

"Hmmphgh!!" I loved his roughness. I couldn't help jerking myself as he did.

He pumped in and out then grinded deep in me, until he suddenly pulled out.

"Uh! Uh! I almost came." He took deep breathes, trying to calm down. "You're too good angel." He slammed back into me. "You're too pretty. You're too - Ugh! - Ugh!!" He pulled out again. "Damn." I smiled wide.

12