All Comments on 'MMM Pt. 08 - Edging'

by SummerSammy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Exluke1Exluke13 months ago

Can’t agree more. Brycen is certainly a lucky guy! Great writing and I hope that jealousy does not show it’s ugly green eyes for these three. Pat’s brother knows what’s up and he’s happy for him so I hope Brycen tells him soon!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

The guys are back and hotter than ever with that super-hot restraint sex! And this was also sweeter than ever as well, not just with the three of them, but also with the way Patt and Elijah were with their siblings. I can imagine that in some ways these two guys are not only Brycen's lovers but also a substitute for the siblings he's never had. This was one of the best chapters yet.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yay another chapter! I've been waiting and it did not disappoint!!

Dylthompson840Dylthompson8403 months ago

This is so good! Love heAring about the boys personal lives- and maybe the hottest sex scene yet. Love how verbal the tw tops are…

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lucky guy indeed!

I love this story so much, you created such a beautiful relationship between them.

And yeah, watching a guy be a father figure is a big turn-on. The way the guys take care of Brycen is adorable and hot at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please no drama, no fighting, no other people involved, just cuddles and love making for this beautiful throuple, I love them and you ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was a very hot chapters!

It would have been even hotter if Patt had joined the edging bondage session, taken Elijah by surprise by grabbing his big cock and giving it a few sensuous strokes. Maybe even having a teasing suck on the enflamed rod. Elijah could call red and stop it if he didn't like it. I'd enjoy seeing the other two show some sexual attraction and love for each other. I don't think it would do any harm only add another dimension to the throuple relationship.

Let's be honest here, the competitiveness between the two jocks is hot, how they both show off for each other, and care for Brycen. But in time this relationship is going to have some problems, jealousy issues, or one getting left out once to often. It would be so hot to see these three figure out a way to satisfy each other. The author seems to take suggestions and incorporate them into the story, so let's really spice it all up and achieve a real loving new sexual experiences all around throuple ongoing relationship.

Exluke1Exluke13 months ago

I have to say that I agree with the last anonymous comment about Elijah and Pat having and expressing physical feelings for each other. In the long term I’m not sure how else they can effectively avoid hurt feelings and jealousy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

🥺❤️🥹❤️❤️

Thank you so much for this story! I'll never get tired of it, please update soon

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love this series. Looking forward to reading the next chapter. Please leave it the 3 of them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSummerSammy@SummerSammy
Hello! I started creative writing for the first time ever in Aug 2023. I'm learning a lot, and it's been fun. I really appreciate comments on my work! They inspire and motivate me. What's next: - Back by popular demand, I'm writing more chapters for "My Gay Harem of Hot Bro...