MMM Pt. 09 - Beach Day

Story Info
Twink loses his swimsuit. Jocks help him out.
4k words
4.65
4.5k
16

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

Patt called me. "Hey, angel mine. Hope your exam went well. I'm sure you aced it!"

"We'll see... How's your day going?"

"Well, we didn't tell you earlier, because we knew you had that exam today, but Elijah's feeling under the weather. Can you look after him in the afternoon when I go to class?"

"I'll be right over! Should I bring him some soup or something from the cafeteria?"

"Yeah, that'd be great. I'll see you tonight."

Aww, when I arrived, Elijah looked miserable! He was one of those people who rarely ever got sick, so he must be feeling it extra. I made him drink lots of water. I wiped his forehead and neck and whatever parts of his body I could to help with his fever. I gave him fever reducers, pain meds, cough syrup, and nasal decongestant.

He dozed for a while, and I cleaned up around his room. When he woke, he was able to sit up and eat the chicken noodle soup and bread I brought him. Then I changed his shirt and shorts, and he settled back into bed.

"What else do you need?"

"This is more than enough, babe. Thank you."

"I didn't even do anything really."

"You and Patt have done more than... I think this is the first time someone's been around when I was sick. Usually I just push through and hope it ends soon, heh."

"Elijaaaah!" I slipped into the bed to cuddle him. I wrapped my arm and leg around him and kissed his cheek.

"You shouldn't be this close. You'll get sick, too."

"It's okay..."

I brushed his hair back from his forehead and kissed it. His hair was so soft and thick. I loved running my hands through it. He closed his eyes and relaxed as I did. Elijah was so kind and a goofball but always held it together and sort of hid it but was weirdly responsible. I continued kissing all over his face, trying to comfort him.

"Babe, you know, I'm... I can't... you know, when I'm sick."

"Of course not, silly! You just need to relax and get better."

I caressed his face and ran my hand tenderly down his neck and rubbed his shoulder. I kissed the crease between his eyebrows and on his nose and the side of his chin. I noticed his chest rising and falling a little more.

"Are you okay?"

He huffed. "Brycennn, why are you kissing me like that?"

"I'm showing you my love! Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

"Okay." I kept kissing him lightly on the cheek and jaw. I wanted to take good care of him, so this strong man was back to himself as quick as possible!

He pulled me half on top and against him. When I moved my thigh, I felt his giant cock was hard as ever!

"Am I turning you on right now?"

He laughed. "Yes, babe. I told you your little kisses always make me hard!"

"Oh! I'm sorry..." He was a horndog even with a cold!

I tried to pull away, but he slipped his arm around my back to pull me more flush against him. His other big hand circled my thigh to keep it against his erection.

"Kiss my neck and suck it."

"O-okay."

I gave him wet kisses up and down his neck, occasionally licking his ear. He used my thigh to stimulate himself! I slotted my mouth over his pulse and sucked. He gave a quiet moan between his labored breathing. I moved just a milimeter and sucked and moved a little again and sucked deeply again, creating one giant hickey. Elijah stuttered and came!

That must have wiped out all his remaining energy, because he immediately fell asleep.

I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable, so I pulled down his shorts, cleaned him with a cloth, and redressed him. I wiped down his forehead and neck and arms again too.

I was still horny, though! I grabbed the lube from Elijah's bedside table and went to the attached bathroom to finger myself. When I had a knee on the counter and two fingers in my hole, my phone buzzed. Patt texted that he's on his way. This'll just be prep then!

I waited for Patt with my skin buzzing. When he walked through the door, I shushed him, pointed to a sleeping Elijah, and waved him over to follow me to the bathroom. Closing the door behind us, I pushed him against it and dropped to my knees. I hurridly pulled out his beautifully shaped long cock and took it in my mouth. He choked on a groan, trying to stay quiet for Elijah's sake.

I loved feeling him grow and harden in my mouth. I sucked a little more, then pulled off. Patt pushed on my shoulder, silently asking me to finish him off, but I slid up his body, on my tip toes to whisper in his ear, "The only place you'll be coming is in my tight ass."

"Aw fuck yes!" He whisper growled and took over from there.

He flipped me around and pushed me against the counter. We made eye contact through the mirror. Mirror sex was the hottest!

He pulled down my pants and underwear and couldn't help groaning when he found my wet hole.

He leaned down over my bent body. "You prepped for me?"

I nodded. He bit my ear.

"Open your eyes, angel. I want you to watch how much you like my cock in you, where it belongs."

When my heavy eyes opened, the desperation on my face embarassed and turned me on further. Patt was focused on my face, too, with color on his cheeks and an intensity in his eyes that I could get lost in.

He entered me in one go, seating to the hilt with his balls against my thighs. He grinded into me a while before pulling all the way back out and thrusting in again. And again. And again.

"Look at your happy dick bouncing and leaking. Uh uh, no touching." I had tried to touch myself, but he entwined his fingers in both my hands and pressed them against the counter.

"Patt, please! I'm ready to come."

"Hmmm such a naughty angel."

He continued his steady thrusting into me. I could feel myself building higher and higher, but I wanted it now! I'd already been teased by Elijah and had to wait for Patt. I whined. I was so close, so close! Needed just a little more!

"Look at you." He kissed the side of my neck, while his eyes held mine through our reflections. "Gorgeous." He ran a hand down my front, leaving a wake of heat. Because of his time in the sun lately, his hand was slightly tanned on my smooth, pale body. His muscles were taught as he skimmed me. My dick twitched in anticipation. But he still didn't touch me where I wanted! I was panting. I needed more!

I squeezed my ass around him, earning a grunt from him. Finally, he wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up, one of my legs wide open on the counter and my other barely touching the floor. I hooked my arms behind me and around his neck.

He jackhammered into me! Oohhhh!!! His hips thrust up into me, his huge cock filling me up stretching me even more at this angle.

I came with a shout I couldn't hold. "Aahhhh!!" My intense orgasm rolled through me wave after wave and through Patt dumping his warm load in me. My come flew over the counter and sink and dripped on my thighs and the floor.

Patt turned me around, thankfully pinning me to the wall. Otherwise, my post orgasm bliss legs would have given out. We made out for who knows how long, before Patt pulled back.

I tried to grab a towel to clean the come off Elijah's counter, but Patt stopped me, saying it'll be a surprise for Elijah later. Wicked!

"Come on, let's check on the patient."

I giggled. "Okay." I pecked him on the lips and redressed.

......

Elijah thankfully got better a couple days later.

I texted our group chat with a photo of the lecture hall I was currently stuck in.

Me: I'm going to fall asleep and there's still 40 min of lecture left! Whatcha guys up to?

Elijah: Poor baby!

He sent a selfie of him and Patt sweaty and smiling cheek to cheek on a basketball court.

Me: I'm so jealous! Hope you're enjoying the fresh air without me you jerks :P

Elijah: You're the one who chose to major in physics. Nerd :D

Patt: Meet us for lunch in the dining hall by the plaza when youre done.

Me: Ok :)

Patt: Also Elijah says he has a surprise for us.

Elijah's surprise was either going to be super awesome or super random. I looked at their selfie again. They're so handsome!! They also looked really happy and healthy, which made my heart feel full. Maybe this worked so well, because we were best friends long before a romantic relationship. We had already worked out the real issues and jealousy and stuff.

When I arrived at the cafeteria, the guys had already picked up lots of food from today's selections and laid it in the middle of a table to share family style.

Ever the organizer, Elijah did it again! He whipped out 3 tickets. "Indoor sky diving!"

He thought of the perfect middle for us! Patt would get the experience of sky diving, and I wouldn't be afraid of dying.

"Yes!"

"Yeah!" We hollared.

......

That Saturday morning, we went indoor sky diving and loved it!!! Seriously, so awesome.

The whole experience took just a few hours, so we spent the rest of the day at the beach. We ate from a cute taco food truck. We watched some surfers.

We were lounging under the umbrella on our towels when I got the courage to ask, "I have a random question."

"Shoot," Elijah looked over. Patt rolled on his side and propped his head on an arm.

"I'm just curious. Do you guys ever... want to... do sexual things with each other?"

Patt answered first. "No. No offense, but I'm not attracted to Elijah."

"Same. Patt's a good looking guy, but I'm not into guys." He was still referring to his 'gay for you' thing!

I rolled my eyes. "Would you want to give kissing each other a try?"

Patt made an ick face, and Elijah said, "Ew no. I mean, you know, no offense."

"None taken." Patt smiled.

"Unless that turns you on, babe? Like straight guys watching girls kissing? You want that?"

I blushed, "No, I like it better when you kiss me. Does it make me selfish that I want all the attention?"

"Not if that's what we want, too." Patt leaned over to kiss my arm. Elijah kissed my cheek.

I giggled. "I love you guys."

"I love you!"

"Love you, too."

"And I love you, man. You know that, right?" Patt asked.

"Of course, love you, too." Elijah jumped on Patt and gave him a bear hug. They're so cute! I giggled watching my two favorite people.

Elijah returned to his towel, then sat up ubruptly. "I thought of an exception! Let's say you're on a trip with your family. It's just me and Patt, and if you face timed us for some sexy time, I'd be chill jerking off with Patt next to me."

"That doesn't seem like much of an exception." I laughed.

Patt added thoughtfully, "It's also kind of nice to have someone to talk about you. If I kept talking about how cute and sexy and smart you are to my other friends, they'd get bored. But I can talk to Elijah all the time, because he feels the same, and I can... talk about intimate parts about you sometimes, too." He bit his lip, looking at me with a slight blush. Omg! He's so cute!

So they talked about stuff like that when I wasn't around? I'd love to be a fly on that wall!

Elijah looked over with a mischievious smile. "A have a question! What kind of porn do you guys watch?" We laughed.

"I prefer amateur porn of twinks that look like Brycen," Patt answered.

"That look like me?" I giggled.

"You're obviously way prettier."

That made me shy. "Thanks."

"That reminds me. I know what I want for my birthday next week." Patt continued.

Uh oh. "I'm not making a porn video!"

They both burst out laughing. Elijah fell off his towel, rolling in the sand. I think he got some in his mouth. He gulped down half a water bottle.

"You have such a naughty mind, angel." I was laying on my back. Patt ran his hand up my abs and chest and rested his fingers around my neck, very lightly squeezing.

"Well, what else was I supposed to guess from that conversation!"

"Okay, fair."

Elijah got back on his towel, palmed my chest, and brushed my nipples. "Hmmm."

"I want to do a photo shoot of you."

I opened my eyes that had slipped shut. "You are a good photographer. Okay. What kind of photos?"

Patt's breathing picked up. "I have a few ideas." He swallowed. "I'll prepare everything. You just show up with your gorgeous self."

His hand trailed down, playing with the waistband of my swim suit. I was totally hard. I flipped on my stomach, so as not to disturb any of today's beach goers.

Patt resumed his teasing of my waistband, now of the back. Elijah ran his hands through my hair, caressed my neck, traced my ear, pinched my cheek, and ran his fingers over my parted lips. I licked his fingers, eliciting a grunt from him. He found my hand and brought my fingers to his mouth, sucking one after the other gently in his mouth, twirling his tongue around.

"Mhhmm!" I couldn't help moving my hips against the beach lounger.

Patt palmed my ass cheeks.

The guys petted and played with me until I was a whimpering needy mess.

With my limited remaining brain cells, I panted, "The car...s too far away... No private restrooms nearby. Guysss. I- I need..."

Elijah sat me up next to him and put a large towel over both of our laps. He slipped my swim suit just far down enough for my dick to pop out. The towel was loosely covering enough that it didn't show any obvious movements of his arm moving as he jacked me off. I hid my face against his shoulder, panting.

"My hole. I want to be filled."

Elijah groaned.

Patt watched in rapture, "Damn." He adjusted himself. My eyes tracked the movement. "Don't look at me like that right now, angel, or I'll do something we'll all regret."

I blushed.

Elijah kissed my forehead. "I'll fill it soon, promise. Patt and I will pass you back and forth, until you can't take anymore." He jerked faster, focusing on my dickhead.

I whimpered. "I love it when you guys do that. Ahmm!"

He tried catching as much of my load as he could and wiped it on the towel.

My body relaxed some. "Thank you." I kissed his bicep and pulled my suit back into place.

Elijah had brought fruit that we shared. The cool juiciness was perfect for a hot day like today.

Patt reapplied my sunscreen, really focusing on my ass cheeks. He slipped under my suit.

I giggled. "I don't think I need sunscreen there."

"You never know!" He rubbed down my crack and over my hole. I gasped.

"I definitely don't need, uh, mhh, any there."

"Okay, then." He pulled away.

I pouted at him. "You're so mean."

He laughed joyfully and kissed me on my nose.

After hydrating, we went into the water. We swam quite a ways, so we were far from other swimmers, but I couldn't think straight. This was their fault. I was constantly distracted by their half naked, solid, strong, wet bodies. Their muscles flexed as water droplets rolled over them. I wanted to lick them head to toe. I enjoyed watching them in the water. Each time, my brain slowed down like those bay watch movie scenes. They also spent more time outside than me, so their skin was already tan and glowing.

"Babe, you're drooling." Elijah flexed his muscles.

"How can I not?" I playfully splashed Elijah then Patt.

Patt grabbed me in a loose headlock and thumbed my nipple.

"Ah!"

In my sideways position, half floating on the water, in one full swoop, Elijah tugged off my swimsuit! I bent my knees trying to keep them on, but Elijah gracefully used that to his advantage to get them all the way off!

I struggled out of Patt's hold.

Nooo, Elijah didn't just do that!! Oh no, he would totally throw my suit to be washed away in the waves!

"Where did my suit go??"

I panicked and started looking all around in the water. We were about a little more than waist deep in the water.

Finally, Elijah lifted it up. He had it the whole time!

"Ugh, I hate you!"

"Give me a kiss, and I'll give it back."

I rolled my eyes. I kissed his abs that were out of the water. That caught him off guard! He blew out a breath of air like the wind was knocked out of him and slightly doubled over. I tried to snatch my suit from around his arm, but it was looped high, and I couldn't get it around his elbow. He laughed and grabbed me around the waist, lifting and throwing me in the water.

Omg! I hope I didn't flash anyone! Probably not. We were far enough away from the main beach at this point.

Fine, two can play this game! Or 3. I dived under water towards Elijah. I grabbed his legs, brushed my hand over his already mostly hard cock and fit my mouth over it over the fabric. The waves didn't give me enough time to do more than that, but I felt his legs tense.

When I popped out of the water, before I could take a relieving breath, Elijah's lips crashed down on mine. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me flush against him. We didn't hold still, grinding and writhing against eachother.

I felt Patt's big hand fondle my ass. His fingers, once again, slipped between my cheeks and rubbed against my hole. I moaned into Elijah's enthusiastic mouth as Patt slipped a finger in. Some of the previously applied sunscreen helped him slip in easier.

He circled around my canal, twisting and petting. I ended up unable to keep up with Elijah's kissing, just panting against his mouth.

Patt added a second finger.

"Mhhmmm!" I sucked on Elijah's jaw. I kissed down his yummy skin heated by the sun and licked the water droplets. His hand petted my hair.

I slipped a hand into his swimsuit to find his giant cock ready and waiting. I stroked him base to tip, stuttering and squeezing along the way, distracted by Patt's skilled fingers stroking me from the inside.

"Patt's going to get his fill. Then, I'm going to fuck you into oblivian," Elijah said matter of factly.

"Here??"

"Yeah."

Elijah dragged us all a little deeper into the water. Our feet were touching but the waves came up to their chests and my neck.

Patt lifted me up easily with the boyuncy of the water and lined up at my entrance. He pushed until his head breached me. He slowly inched forward then slid back out until his head teased my entrance and slid back down further. He did this a few more times until he finally seated inside me.

Elijah thumbed my nipples. Hmm. He rolled them into pointed peaks. I moaned against him. He tweaked them!

"Ah!"

He did it again.

"Too much!"

"That's not what your body says."

He pinched one then the other then at the same time. I was gulping down air.

Patt fucked my hole from behind as I continued to rub Elijah. Without meaning to, I gripped him tighter than usual, but he seemed to enjoy it.

Patt reached around for my dick. "Come with me. Squeeze that tight ass around me. Milk me!"

With just a few strokes, I went off. Pleasure flooded me. I loved being sandwiched between these viral men as I lost all coherent thought and wound tight then melted. I felt completely encompassed by them. I didn't care where I was. I so happy.

Patt pulled out and passed me to Elijah. Yes! I loved being their sex toy.

Elijah hauled me up against him. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Elijah lined up his pulsing cock against my entrance. The water essentially held me up, so he had the time to tease around my sensitive hole. Tingles ran throughout my body.

"You want my cock, babe?"

"So much!"

"You haven't had enough today?"

"Never."

He held my gaze and entered me. Hhmmm, it was a tight squeeze, yuuummm. Then, he went to town.

"Water fucking is fun!" Elijah shouted, his thrusts creating waves around us.

My nerve endings were shot. I opened my mouth to answer, but just moaned.

"That's- right- babe! Ugh!!" My whole bidy shook with his thrusts.

The splashing around us slowed, and I looked at Elijah's face with confusion.

"Fuck, you lose yourself fast. I just want to try..."

He lowered and flipped me around. I gripped Patt's shoulders for purchase. He gave me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled up at him lovingly, until all thought was wiped away when Elijah entered me again.

12