MMM Pt. 09 - Beach Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He jack hammered, then slowed. Jackhammered, then slowed. He was enjoying himself. He squeezed my butt cheeks intermittently and ran his hands up and down my back.

"I'm so close, ugh!"

I looked over my shoulder to find Elijah's neck strained, his face and chest red from the sun and exersion.

His cock slid in and out of my canal deliciously. Hot and solid. He pumped into me harder, jolting my body forward. Good thing Patt kept me upright.

Elijah finished in me, but I was turned on again!

"No, don't pull out!"

I felt his smile against my neck. He kept grinding into me as Patt reached for my dick poking up between us. He kissed me and lightly fisted me. Elijah kissed my neck and shoulders.

"Tighter, Patt."

"Hmm?" He surpressed a smile. He thumbed my head and pressed against my slit.

I choked out a moan. I felt myself squeeze around Elijah's softening member, but it still felt good to be stuffed.

Suddenly, Patt shoved his tongue down my throat and jacked me off perfectly. I couldn't keep up with his kiss, just taking whatever he gave me and responding with gasps and whimpers.

He did that thing where he focused on my head and his fist blurred over, twisting around it. "Aah! Ah! Ye- ahhhh!! Hmghhh!!" My body jerked. I bit Patt's lip through my orgasm. I squeezed around Elijah's cock enough that I think it started hardening again.

Elijah slipped out of me. Patt fondled my ass cheeks.

When I came to, I tasted the slightly tingy metalist taste of blood. I touched my lip confused, then saw Patt's injured lip!

"Omg! Patt, I'm so sorry!" I licked then sucked on his lip.

"Mhmm." He gripped the back of my head and turned it into a deep kiss.

When he finally pulled back, I was out of breath. Then I remembered his lip!

"I'm sorry about your lip. Does it sting?"

"No, it's fine. Actually, it was hot." He smiled wide, the tip of his tongue running over the the little spot of injury. I kissed him again.

Elijah returned my swim suit for another kiss. We swam back to shore and found our stuff.

"I think I have heat stroke." I said as I downed an entire gatorade.

"Yeah, too many orgasms will do that to you. Whatever will our poor baby do?" Elijah smirked. I giggled, and Patt laughed with his his head thrown back.

12