MNR Ch. 07: Sleeping Over

Story Info
Do most people hang out with their co-workers like THAT!?
5.7k words
4.46
2.6k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously On...

Ch. 1 - Thursday night, my new roommate Charlie decided to have a casual masturbation session on the couch while I sat there...

Ch. 2 - The next morning, Charlie tells a story about an incident at work, one that's... hotter than expected...

Ch. 3 - Later that day, Charlie's phone call is a voyeuristic paradise...

Ch. 4 - A movie night turns dirty as Charlie becomes intimate with her bottle...

Ch. 5 - A little naked yoga from Charlie started the day off differently than expected...

Ch. 6 - Charlie brings a co-worker on a nature walk, a... wet and kissy one...

------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday had trailed on and by early evening, I had finally decided to emerge from my room where I'd been recuperating from the surprise moments of voyeur throughout the day. There had been no more contact between Charlie and myself since the walk in the woods, in fact, I wasn't even sure she had come back to the apartment since we'd parted ways earlier. It wasn't until I checked my phone for the first time in a little while that I got a sense of what was happening and where the night might go.

I had received a text from Charlie that read:[8:03pm - Heyyy. We're out, got a lil fucked up, Rosie can't drive. She's gonna stay over. We'll take an uber. See you tonight.]Huh...

As was becoming very commonplace at this point, the level of familiarity between Charlie and I continued to baffle me. Were we friends?Not really. Acquaintances?By definition. Some kind of couple?Hell no. But somehow, there was a growing affinity that I felt between us. Call me old fashioned, but seeing someone in such an intimate and vulnerable state automatically lent towards a deeper connection.[9:31pm - cool] I responded.

I took advantage of having the space to myself for a minute, taking a look at the food options I had scattered around. I didn't have all that much energy to create a full meal, I think I was still a little caught up in everything that had been going on these past few days.

Somewhere in the fridge, past the remaining bottles of beer that Charlie had stashed there(eye roll) there were a couple of leftover slices of the pizza we never got to as our movie was cut short by her, you know, fucking the aforementioned beer.Sweet. I grabbed a slice, threw it in the toaster and waited to eat.

A few minutes passed, I was watching something on youtube when another text came in, revealing temporarily over my video.[9:39pm - hi!] I swiped it off my screen.I'll get to that later... I kept watching and taking small bites from the pizza I let get too hot.

[9:40pm - HI! CA],huh?[9:40pm - N U GETUS???]The fuck?

I paused my video and texted back.[9:40pm - What?] I sent.

A few minutes passed, just as I was about to restart my video, another one came in.[9:44pm - SO DRUNK - I CANT UBER.. CAN U CUM GET US?]Oh great, I LOVE texting drunk people. Fuck...

Didn't I just say I wasn't sure what our relationship status was? Was I this guy now? The savior roommate who comes to the rescue when someone is in need? Saying it out loud, I felt a little douchey that my first inclination was to shrug it off. I couldn't just leave her stranded I guess.Fuckin' fine. Gah![9:46pm - When and where?]

I waited for the answer a bit, meanwhile getting dressed. She eventually confirmed that she was at a drag bar downtown, Eden's Garden, and they wanted their ride now.Lovely.

-----------------

Getting there was fine. Finding parking nearby was fine. Actually getting the two lady lushes into the car, not so fine.

I waited around the corner from the bar for a while, texting a little just to make sure they were on their way. It took like fifteen minutes before they actually showed up at the car, and when they did, it was a bit of a struggle getting them in.

Firstly, they were both smoking, which thankfully, no matter how drunk they may have been, they already knew it wasn't happening in the vehicle. So I waited in the driver's seat while they leaned against the side, finishing up some random talk about something I could have cared less about while they puffed the last bits of their cigarettes. I wasn't in a mood or anything...Eyeroll...

When they finally were ready to come in, Rosie got in first, starting on one side of the backseat and sliding over. At some point in the day they had changed for their outing, she was now wearing a black leather jacket over a white and tight v-neck shirt on top of a vibrant red bra that peeked out of the top over her heaving chest, and then some dark blue jeans and a pair of leather boots that came up almost to her knees. It was kinda nice. Her hair was less methodical in its straightness, now a bit wavier and pulled up in a bun.

It was a second before I figured out what Charlie was wearing because a 'new normal' had already started. Somehow, only a handful of hours after seeing her release in the woods, I was already being...gifted? Shrug... with another sighting.

"Hold up," she said as she fashioned herself between the open door and the entry of the car, lifted a leg and put her foot on the car's door-well and obviously clad in a skirt, started pissing on the ground.

She wobbled, dangerously close to falling, periodically the littlest bit of her piss stream would touch the metal edge of the car's door-frame, taunting entrance to my car floor. "Yo! Careful though, alright?" I snapped.

Rosie leaned over and helped steady her until she was done relieving herself and could enter the car, essentially falling into the back seat with a thud.

I could now see that she was wearing a similar jacket to Rosie but dark denim instead of leather laying over a*gulp* fishnet top with nothing underneath, glitter smeared across her chest, and then a black skirt and black flats.

"Thank YOU," she said/yelled, leaning forward between the front seats, "you're a fucking life saver, my guy!" She fell back into the seat next to Rosie, lifting her leg a little on the seat, giving a quick accidental flash, then dropping it with a thud.

"Ready?" I half asked as I started to pull away.

The twenty six and a half minute ride home was mostly recounting the events at the bar in unhampered yells, disagreements with the window itself for rolling down too much or not enough, a blatant disregard for seatbelts, and... and...Fuck, here they go again.

"Kiss me, bitch," Charlie said as she pulled Rosie's face to hers. Through the rearview (which I considered removing because of the major distraction reflected in it) I saw Charlie open her mouth wider than a birdbath while leaning backwards over Rosie's lap and letting her co-worker's tongue swim inside her mouth.

I don't know if they knew I could see them but they had to havesome sense that they weren't alone, right? Beyond that, whether it mattered or not what they knew, I had to entertain the thought of how far this could go before I'd have to interject. Would I have to interject?Oh god, please don't make me have to interject...

The word kissing stopped applying to what they were getting up to with their mouths in my backseat.You have to be shitting me. Suddenly Charlie was no longer leaning back and letting Rosie dive into her face, instead she was on her knees, equal height to Rosie's lips, and I can only describe the sounds that were emitting from them as an unplugged vacuum cleaner on account of the sucking.

Charlie pulled Rosie's skin into her lips, releasing again and again with a loud 'pop', starting with Rosie's lips, tongue, cheeks, then moving down to her neck, clearly going for the world's darkest hickey.

But then, in theback seat of my fucking car, Charlie started to tug on Rosie's shirt, trying to get at the skin beneath her jacket's lapel or her shirt's collar and let her mouth invade that territory without recourse. "Gimme," she said as she gained a couple of inches on Rosie's already low-cut top.

I did my best to share headspace with the road and the rearview, making sure I at least had 30 feet of straightaway before returning my gaze to the backseat's reflection. While Charlie worked to consume Rosie, Rosie sat back, being a little bit less aggressive and a bit quieter in general, and received the attention.

At one point, Rosie looked up as I coincidentally was looking in the mirror. I shot my eyes back to the road as if they'd always been there but couldn't resist looking back a few seconds later, and confirmed, Rosie was still looking at me. She smiled.

I don't know what kind of knowing there was, but somehow, I understood on a deep level that we both were thinking in that second about how much Charlie Vey was. I don't think in any kind of bad way, mind you. I think it was more of a 'can you believe this' kind of thing. And no, I kind of couldn't. But, it was happening. Again and again, it was happening.

The last of the car ride was coming to an end and I prayed I wouldn't have to tell them in any kind of way that we were there. But luckily as I pulled into the parking lot, Rosie was attentive enough to give Charlie a tap on the shoulder, causing her to pop up like a prairie dog and realize where we were. "Oh shit, good job, dude," she said to me.

They managed inside fine enough and once therein, I separated myself from them, having absolutely NO intention of babysitting two inebriated ladies. I went towards my room once I confirmed the front door was closed and locked but was stopped when Charlie mildly blocked my path.

"Hey," she started, louder than she needed to be, "wait a sec."

"Yeah?" I said tepidly.

"Can you do me a big favor?"Oh please no... "I need to get all this glitter off. I'm'a take a shower. Can you sit with Rosie?"

"Oh no, that's okay," Rosie inserted.

"Shh," she said, bringing her finger to her lips then messily pointing at Rosie.Ha, that was kind of cute, I must say. "Please?" She didn't have much of an argument, granted she probably was a little too sloshed to be able to come up with one.

"It's fine, really," Rosie said again.

I looked at Rosie who was sort of behind me to the right a bit. She was fine, she was, but, call it morbid curiosity, maybe I could get a little conversation out of her. "Sure," I offered.

"Thanks!" Charlie said, throwing her arms over my shoulders in a weird, weighted blanket sort of hug. I had a little jolt at the sudden action, my first time actually making full body contact with her. And, forgive me for noticing, but I couldn't help but be curious about how much of her semi-exposed chest was pressing against me.Stop it. Behave.

She fell off of me to standing and hobbled into the bathroom, letting the door close with a thunk behind her.

Suddenly, it was me and Rosie alone in my living room. Note, I had only just met her this morning, meanwhile our collective acquaintance had done everything from strip to piss in front of us without much warning. What a way to bond. "Can I get you some water or something?" I asked, filling in the gaps of our awkward silence.

"Thanks."

"Cool, I'll bring it to you on the couch, if that works for you." I moved and gestured in a way allowing her to pass if she wanted to take a seat.

"Thanks," she said again, taking the offer and landing on the couch, sitting on the far side where Charlie often sat, her hands together and clamped between her thighs.

I got us each a water, hers in a tall glass and mine in my favorite mug.Uh-oh, who's gonna talk first?

My mouth fell open unconsciously,I guess it's me. "Can I ask you a question?" Well there you have it folks, I was diving in headstrong, which is very unlike me, but...

She perked up, "Yeah. Totally." She seemed engaged enough that I didn't think my upcoming line of questioning would be too invasive. I hoped.

"So, like, are y'all, like, a thing?" I asked timidly, trying not to make her uncomfortable in any way.

She looked over, wide eyed a bit. "Huh? Uh, no. Haha, no we're not," she answered. She turned in towards me a bit more, somewhat more animated. "Why would youever assume that?" she said with joking sarcasm, followed by a knowing laugh. "No, just co-workers."Just co-workers, huh? Yeah, cause I'm always tongue deep in my office mates... if I had any.

"Gotcha," I said, revealing my puzzlement.

"Why? You trying to shoot your shot?"

"Haha, nope. Definitely not. Just, trying to figure her out I guess."

"Good, cause I think she made it pretty clear where her interests lie," she affirmed.

"No kidding."

I desperately wanted to know more about how it came to be that they were so... entwined while notbeing together. Maybe the bewilderment was old fashioned of me. Maybe I was making too much of a deal out of someone who self identified as 'sex positive' and whatever else.

And maybe, maybe this was what someone 'owning their own world' looked like. Wanna walk naked, you walk naked. Wanna put a finger in yourself while talking to family, you... do that. Wanna kiss your co-worker and piss on the ground, you do that too.

Maybe there was some life altering lesson the universe was trying to teach me through the prophetess Charlynn Quinn Vey. Or maybe I'm just tired and horny and losing control of my own house...is... wait, what the hell is that...?

Speaking of losing control, I VERY awkwardly made silent, listening eye contact with Rosie as both of us became simultaneously aware of the presence of several audibly intensifying hums and moans emitting from the bathroom, or, in other words, we both heard Charlie cumming, quite loudly, at the same time. "Uuhhh...."

"Yep," Rosie said with a smile and a laugh. "Charlie's getting it."

It's hard to figure out where to put your eyes when you're co-immersed in a sound-bath of someone's orgasms that neither of you expected or 'signed up for'. We made eye contact a couple of times, which was awkward, but nowhere near as awkward as both of us knowing it was awkward but not knowing how to address it. And it didn't help that in between our silent psychic friction, Charlie's moans would cut through. The best plan was just to laugh at it.

"Ha, well, damn..." I said after a bit.

"She sure knows how to... fill a void," Rosie said with a cunning smile.Wild. We both laughed, like, actually laughed. Tension broken.

There was something about sharing this experience with someone, even though it was someone I had only just met. The thing about it was that, up to this point, all of this weird Charlie shit I'd been dealing with had been my own private war, not to say that it was as bad as war, just that... nevermind.

The point was, someone else bore witness to an experience that I still struggled to wrap my mind around, to fully understand how I felt about it. I felt a little less alone, which, I think I appreciated, but then also, I suddenly felt very vulnerable. Vulnerable because, well, someone elseknew how I felt...

Charlie was getting somewhere in the bathroom and her heaving moans started to get both louder and quicker. She started to lace her expulsions with swears - the usual suspects. A few good 'fucks' and a 'shit' or two.

"Daaamn girl," Rosie said after a particularly loud outburst.

"Not every day you hear your co-worker cum, huh?" I said rather familiarly.

She smiled. "Well..."

"Well?" I said surprisedly.

"Uhm... Let's just say, the bathroom in the breakroom has heard and seen some things," she said, batting her eyes a little.

My jaw dropped, "really? During work?"

She nodded deeply. "Very much during work."

I was suddenly so curious. "Like, how often?"

Rosie shook her head a little, raising her shoulders in uncertainty.

"So like... too many to count or...?"

She nodded deeply again.

I spilled backwards into the couch, my hand comically on my forehead, flushed and overwhelmed. "Jesus fucking christ," I said. She laughed and I turned to her. "Whois this girl?" I said with a little chuckle.

Rosie perked up a bit. "Char is..." She paused and thought. "Char gets what she wants. I don't actually know her that well, or, for that long either. But, I have figured out that it's best to just let Char be Char."

I sat upright, intrigued. "Or what?" Not that I had any stake in the answer or anything...Eye roll...

"Or..." Rosie's eyes shot up beyond the couch. "Hey girl," she covered. "Good shower?" she said casually.

I turned to see Charlie standing outside the bathroom door. I was fully unaware that she'd finished as her moaning had, I guess, faded into the din of normalcy like elevator music.

She stood there in a towel, much too short to effectively cover her whole body, but, I doubt she cared. It was strategically wrapped around the bottom-most hump of her breasts, just above the nipple, a little of her bumpy areola peeking outHOT, and then down just long enough to pass her pelvic valley where a sneeze's worth of wind could ripple the fabric and reveal her bush.

She stood proudly but staggeredly, seeming to either be recouping her balancing skills post orgasm or still a little drunk (or maybe she'd downgraded to tipsy, or however that works).

"Hey cuties," she said.Does she know we know? I never know what she knows we know, or whatever.

"Come. Sit," Rosie said, tapping the space on the couch between us.

She smiled confirmingly, took a step forward, raised a finger, about-faced and walked into the kitchen. "Am I the only one drinking?" she called out. "Rosie? You want a beer?"

"I'm good right now, thanks babe," she replied.

That didn't stop Charlie who pulled the bottle from its sheath, clanking and all, opened it on a rarely used bottle opener I had magnetized to the fridge, waltzed over, passed by my legs, then plopped on the couch between us with a thunk. "Fuuuck," she sighed, "I just had the fucking BEST orgasm."Damn... I'll never get used to that.

"Haha, we heard," Rosie said with a giggle.

She rotated her head between the two of us, looking at me then at her. "What'd y'all get up to?"

Other than listen to your 'BEST' orgasm...? "Not much, just talked," Rosie informed.

"Nice." She turned to look at me. "Thanks for keeping my girl company," she said with a little smile, tapping with her hand blindly which landed on Rosie's full-bosomed chest, which made Rosie jump a little in silly surprise.

Still a little faded, Charlie was easily distracted, apparently as her next sentiment was a loud and direct, "and YOU," to Rosie, "why are you still wearing fucking clothes?" Rosie laughed but Charlie was a bit more serious than she may have expected.

Rosie was still in her leather jacket, tight shirt, boots and jeans while Charlie was barely in a towel. "Off, please," Charlie insisted and Rosie complied to at least remove her jacket, leaving her in the much more exposing white v-neck and the red bra. "Better," Charlie said.

It was interesting, coming from the conversation that Rosie and I had just had about Charlie just being Charlie and her getting what she wanted. That part was being proven true right in front of my eyes (as if it hadn't already).

That said, I had this feeling crash over me like a wave, that though I was coming to terms with the fact that viewing Charlie, whether I wanted to or not, was inevitable, there had been no consent to view Rosie.

I had literally met her this morning and even though I'd seen her snog the hell out of my roommate and then listened to said roommate intimately hangout with herself, I didn't feel like she'd want me to see her absent her clothes.

"I think I'll leave y'all to it," I said, trying to lightly escape.

12