MNR Ch. 07: Sleeping Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No. Stay," Charlie said. "Hang out with us," she said in that famous drunk-girl baby-voice.

I have no idea why, but the look in her eyes when she asked was honestly so sweet and dear, something I hadn't associated with her, but also, something that kind of touched my heart. Made me feel all wanted and shit.Aww.

Doesn't mean I knew how to respond though. All the things that I'd mentioned were on my mind as it were, so it wasn't an easy yes. "I mean..." I said hesitantly.

"Oh," she started, leaning up, "do you have any games? Video games that we can play together?"Frick, why did that sound fun though?

I looked past Charlie at Rosie who was kind of just chillin' on her end of the couch. She popped a little smile. "Uh, I guess," I acquiesced.

Charlie celebrated, throwing her hands up in the air, beer in the one nearest me, which was aneh feeling. "Yuss!" She was actually giving off very cute vibes right now, all things considered. And magically also, her towel was still on, so... there's that.

"I only have two controllers though, so we'll have to trade. Do we want, racing or fighting?" My interests activated, I felt like a host rather than a helpless bystander for the first time in a while, and the first time in this odd-couple pairing I found myself in. That was cool.

They picked racing to start, but while I got everything set up, Rosie announced that she was going to use the bathroom and get changed. "I have a shirt you can wear, top drawer in my dresser," Charlie offered. Rosie smiled and went about her business.

Meanwhile I got the game set up and strategically pulled a chair from the kitchen over and sat a little bit away from the couch, closer to the TV and also, a little further away from the drinking and whatnot... and also, a little more able to see them... a little more, look but don't touch kind of vibes which was more up my alley anyway.

Once I had everything set up, grabbed myself a soda rather than my water, we were ready to get going. Rosie had returned in a white spaghetti strap and some pink pajama pants, the shirt clearly one that was tight on Charlie and thus nearly invisible on Rosie who was maybe twice the size of the already buxom Charlie.

Trying to ignore the increasing distractions on my couch, I tossed a controller between them. "Who's got first?"

They play fought for the controller for a second, Rosie winning. "You're going down, dude," she taunted, grabbing the beer which Charlie had held between her legs, taking a swig and handing it back to her.Fuuuck... I already felt the pressure in my chest change as one after another little turn-on presented itself.

The next couple of rounds were pretty straight forward, rotating the controller back and forth between us each time, pretending a tournament with someone always claiming someone else was the one to beat. It was really fun for a while and lasted long enough that the sexual tension that was building in my own breathing was dissipating some.

That was, until a small slew of little moments occurred. Of course, stemming from a slowly crashing Charlie who was becoming the victim of a second beer and the late hour (I presume).

First little moment I noticed was when I was playing against Rosie, meanwhile Charlie took a big swig of her beer and apparently didn't quite land the dismount and a little of it splashed and trickled down her chin and her chest. Her first move was to lick the neck of the bottle clean then to tend to the spill.

My first instinct was tethered to the concern of the drink itself, but as I watched her continue her cleaning, I saw her pull at the towel, finding whatever of it would travel to her mouth and chest, revealing for a moment her dark mess of pubic hair and one of her breasts, the right specifically.

She gathered herself after the cleaning, reset the towel, but then looked up, eyes only, catching me concernedly investigating while also trying to win my match (which I didn't).

She smiled at me, then lifted her head and leaned back, lifting an arm up and back a bit more behind her head in this statuesque way, revealing a well unshaved pit, tufted with dark hair. She perked her lips for a quick second, pretending a kiss, which was the moment I realized I was yet again staring at her and looked away officially.

The next time I had a little flutter during the hangout came by way of Charlie's wandering hand. At some point, and it seemed completely mindless in the sense that her eyes were tipsily drooping as she stared at the screen, but her hand migrated over to Rosie's, tapping her arm then tracing little circles on a floral tattoo that she had stretching down from her shoulder to the crest of her elbow. "Stop, that tickles," Rosie said as she tried to focus on the game she was playing. Charlie ignored and let her hand fall heavily down her arm, her fingers running over the hills of Rosie's chest.

Once her hand had found Rosie's mountainous bust, she stayed glued to it for a minute, tracing the same circles along the outside of her shirt, eventually finding the small bump of her nipple and circling it. "Girl, I'm gonna lose," Rosie said. I tried not to look too directly, again, still playing, but I checked in from time to time to see the mindless wandering Charlie's fingers were doing.

The circling only ceased in order to run her hand up to Rosie's collarbone for a second which caused her to squirm and Charlie to giggle slightly. She then dropped her hand heavily, but linked her pinky through the strap of her shirt on the way down, drawing most of the fabric down with it, revealing most of (but not all of) her breast. I accidentally went wide-eyed to that. Her finger eventually left its little perch and returned from whence it came.

A few moments later, that wandering finger had moved to her now semi-revealed valley of hair that escaped the cover of the mercilessly small towel. Something I'd seen her do before when mindlessly occupied by something else, she twirled the hair of her bush into little tufts and smoothed them out again, again and again on repeat.

This time however, instead of keeping mouths shut and letting the twiddling go seemingly unnoticed, Rosie decided to comment. "Having fun?" she asked with a little casual flirtatiousness in her tone.

Charlie took it as a challenge maybe, because she looked up at Rosie with a smile and nodded three big up-and-downs. Meanwhile her fingers gave up with the gathering and smoothing of hair and instead went for the precious pink itself.

Charlie rapidly started massaging herself with her two finger combo, running them like little marathons on her lips, all the while staying steadily eye-locked with Rosie who had all but ditched the game.

"Bitch," Rosie said cutely, leaning in for a quick kiss which Charlie made longer, wrapping her hand around her friend's head and keeping her linked.Uh, we're playing here! Just kidding. Fuck the game.

The mini makeout session only lasted a few seconds and Rosie dislodged and returned to playing, maybe making up for the awkward detour by claiming she would "sweep the floor with" my ass. But Charlie was not done. She gathered a little of her wetness that had leaked from her and wiped it on Rosie's cheek.

"Cunt!" Rosie yelped, giving me a little startle. "Sorry, I need to deal with something."

Rosie, who again was a bit more reserved in general, tossed the controller to the side and leaned over Charlie and started tickling her; classic slumber party antics I imagine.

"Stop! Stop!" Charlie begged. "I'm gonna piss!"Please don't make her piss. Rosie slowed and pulled away a little, but Charlie pulled her back on top of her, Rosie's back now completely to me, which maintained the mystery as Charlie apparently pulled Rosie's shirt down as far as it would, revealing everything to Charlie's eyes only. "Mine," Charlie said as she seemed to give them some kisses and licks.

Rosie was a little more aware of her surroundings, or at leastcared a bit more about them than Charlie did. "Charlie!" she yelled and returned her breasts to their fabric holster. She unstraddled and sat back down, running her hand through her long red hair and releasing a "whew" that spoke volumes.

Rosie was aware of me and that my attention was clearly on them both, but didn't say anything on the subject, just returned to the game after a second of self grooming and gathering. "Ready?" she asked me.

"Ha, very." And we played a little longer.

Other than a couple more flashes from Charlie's ill-equipped towel, that wassort of the last of the specifically alluring moments that had occurred on the couch in my living room.

Soon enough, we had played enough of the same game (mostly Rosie and I as Charlie'd become disinterested in playing early on) and I turned it off, bid them farewell and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I wasn't in there more than a handful of minutes beyond using the toilet, giving my teeth a quick brush and all that, when I emerged and prepped to go to my room. However, when I opened the door, I paused from swinging it open all the way as I was startled by a sight that I either didn't want to interrupt or wanted to savor.

Rosie was straddling Charlie, which I could see from the back angle this time. Her shirt was still where it was when I left them but Charlie's hands were definitely begging the fabric not to be there any longer, pawing at her swollen mounds with hand-filled squeezes and massaging pets.Well damn, I thought as I bit my finger to keep from the overwhelm the sight provided.

Rosie bent further until her face was once again magnetized to Charlie's, now a little lower down the back of the couch where I couldn't see it very well. I suddenly felt the stir to try and leave the bathroom while I had a brief second before the line of sight was restored.

I ducked out both as quickly and as quietly as possible and got into my room quick enough to get the door mostly closed behind me before I specifically noticed anyone's eyes on me.

I won't lie, there were several reasons that I wanted to see if I could get to my room undetected, one of which was of course a desire not to share in yet another awkward awareness as had happened quite a bit during this strange day.

But the other was, and I might not be able to fully explain it, a curiosity as to what would happen if/when I wasn't there. It's an old fantasy-laden mind game I used to play, thinking about sensual situations, just wanting to see where things went, to see how they all evolved, what happened, and all without my interceding; Voyeur: 101 I guess.

So through the slit of my unclosed door, I visited and revisited the couch, watching more earnestly than I had in the past. They continued the previously witnessed makeout session, which was the main event that transpired in that public-ish space.

I will confirm that Rosie's shirt stayed on for as long as she was in my view at least. And likely longer as there was an interlude before they retired to the bedroom where they went out onto the porch for a last of the day smoke.

I was able to pry my door open a little wider once they were outside and see through the screen before it closed that Charlie had tossed a jacket over her shoulders but had left the towel bunched up on the couch. I don't know when it left her body, but, Charlie was just naked at this point, officially. I think it was late enough that my neighbors weren't going to see.I hoped.

Concluding the night for me was waiting for them to go to their bedroom, which they did and I still had to sneak out and turn off a few lights,sigh, but it was fine.

The bottles were still on the table though, which was annoying, but... a fight for a different day. (Next day, preferably).

Maybe a half hour after I actually made it into my own bed which was against the shared wall between our rooms, they were still up, talking lightly, but I could hear the mumbles. No big deal.

But those mumbles did, in fact, turn to moans, and as far as I could gather, those moans were very much attached to a lengthy hookup which, probably, looked even hotter than the movie playing in my head, which was fine, it was fine, it was...ung... fine...

Good fucking night... New Normal...

12