Mo' and Mo' Mimi Ch. 02: Even Mo' Mimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help!"

"We're stuck!"

"I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" yelled Mimi.

The wriggling and squirming of the trapped students felt really good on Mimi's nuts. Her harness started to feel very tight.

"Oh dear..." Mimi closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on unsexy thoughts.

More students started to arrive. A few tried climbing over her scrotum using her ball-wrinkles as handholds, but a group of them got it into their heads that they could push Mimi out of the way.

"All together now!" yelled the leader. "One, two, three... Heave!"

Mimi felt a press of bodies against her nuts and heard them gurgle as the crowd of students behind her tried to push her truck-sized testes out of the way.

"Oh, p-please don't push on them!" Mimi squeaked. Every time someone behind her pressed on her nuts, she felt a tremendous pressure in her groin. A strand of precum spurted from around the lip of her cockplug.

The mob behind Mimi paid her no heed and continued pushing the huge sack.

"No, that's not a good idea!" Mimi yelped.

She felt pressure on top of her balls and knew the students who'd been climbing the sides had finally crested the curvature of her ginormous cumtanks.

"Whee!" A girl slid down the side of Mimi's cock, using her eight-foot cock as a toboggan. She landed on the front hall carpet next to Mimi with a huge spurt of jizz.

Another girl landed on Mimi's other side, landing deftly on her long, shapely legs. She fixed her skirt and reacted in surprise when she noticed Mimi.

"Oh, I thought you were Sarah!" she said. Although outwardly the gymnast had no hyper features, Mimi recognized this girl as one whose tits could grow to the size of houses if she didn't milk them constantly.

The girl with the eight-foot cock laughed.

"I haven't seen Sarah in a couple weeks. Whatever happened to her?" she asked as she heaved her massive cock up over her shoulder.

"Didn't you hear? She had a growth surge that wouldn't go down! They had to move her downstairs to the immobile wing!" replied the gymnast.

"Poor girl!" eight-foot gasped.

"Wait, is that what's gonna happen to me?" asked Mimi.

The other two girls shrugged.

"Probably," said the gymnast. "If your balls don't shrink back down soon!"

Mimi whimpered.

On the other side of her balls, the crowd was getting ready for their biggest push yet.

"One!"

"No, wait!" cried Mimi.

"Two!"

"Please!"

"Three!"

Mimi screamed in dismay as she felt an irresistible pressure build up at the base of her cock. High-pressure jets of precum blasted out from around the rim of Mimi's cockplug.

"I think I felt them move!" said someone on the other side. "One more push!"

"Noooooooo!" Mimi cried.

"PUSH!"

Mimi felt as though she would throw up. Her eyes crossed and her toes curled as her cockplug blasted from the tip of her cock and ricocheted off the ceiling, bouncing wildly around the hall before smashing a hole right through one of the two-story stained-glass windows that lined the academy entrance hall.

GAGOOOOOSH!

A torrent of hot girlchowder erupted from the tip of Mimi's cock, blasting out with such force and volume that the girls who'd just passed her were swept up in the current and washed down the hall out of sight. The girls' screams echoed off the walls as the flood of steaming spunk carried them away.

"Nyuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" screamed Mimi as her cock poured forth a tidal wave of girl gunk.

The blast of thick slime rebounded off the far wall of the entrance hall, dislodging the huge coat of arms and toppling the magnificent statues that stood to either side.

Mimi gulped as the rising tide of cum filled the room, swiftly rising up to be level with her armpits. She took a deep breath just before another surge submerged her head.

Alarms blared as Mimi's colossal release triggered the school's flooding alarms. The stained-glass windows slid upward while large drains lining the walls popped open.

Students standing around on the lawn outside the entrance hall cried out in dismay as a surprise waterfall of cum burst from the windows, flooding the entire front lawn in seconds. A deluge of Mimi's jizz poured over the top and around the sides of her nuts, washing away the students who'd been pushing Mimi's balls in a chorus of screams.

Mimi gasped for breath as she felt the tide of cum recede. She scraped an inch-thick layer of clinging muck from her glasses and blew ropes of jizz from her nostrils.

The entrance hall was completely wrecked. The high-mark of Mimi's cum rested about halfway up the height of the two-story hall, about six feet short of the crusty remnants of the previous cum flood. The air was humid as a swamp and smelled like the inside of a teenager's cum sock.

Behind her, her balls had finally shrunk down to a size where she could actually move on her own, though her scrotum was still stretched and loose from having swelled to such gigantic dimensions.

The flow of cum from Mimi's cock had slowed but not stopped. A stream of cum like the flow of water from a garden hose still poured constantly from Mimi's gaped cumslit.

A side door opened and Redd appeared, stopping short as her loafers squelched into the foot-deep layer of muck that still carpeted the hall.

"Woah." Redd looked down at the slow-moving river of ooze flowing over her ankles. She looked up and down the hall, her eyes finally alighting on Mimi. The poor girl looked more like a melted candle than a person.

"Mimi, is that you?" asked Redd.

"It's me," sighed Mimi.

"I brought the nurse." Redd jerked a thumb behind her as the school nurse trotted through the door.

The stunning, busty blonde had the figure of a supermodel from the waist up, and the body of a horse from the waist down. A thick, flat-headed cock the size of a battering ram stretched all the way from the nurse's hindquarters, up the barrel of her horse body and jutted a good four feet from between her front legs. She wore a harness around her waist to keep the tremendous horsecock from dragging on the ground. Behind her, a pair of balls the size of melons dangled beneath her swishing tail.

"H-hi, Nurse Honeycock." Mimi raised a cum-covered hand and waved it sheepishly.

"When I heard the situation, I came galloping," said Nurse Honeycock. "But it looks like it's resolved itself."

Abruptly, Mimi's balls gurgled and began to inflate again.Within moments, they'd swollen from the size of beach balls to the size of yoga balls.

"Oh dear, you're still experiencing the surge. Better come down to the office while you can still move," said the nurse, making a sympathetic expression.

Mimi started to follow, but was brought up short by the bulbous anchors dragging behind her. She strained and pulled, but couldn't gain traction in the slick, steamy muck.

Redd waded over and lifted Mimi's balls up so she could move. Together they waded back through the sludge and down the broad ramp to the school clinic.

* * * * *

The school clinic was a warehouse-sized chamber in the sub-basement of Hyper Academy. Since most of the students experiencing uncontrolled growth surges and other hyper events ended up here, the space needed plenty of room. Mimi looked around in awe at the vast space. Hoses, pipes, and ducts crisscrossed the ceiling overhead, several of them dripping various fluids extracted from patients. Mimi stepped around the puddles, though the steady stream of jizz pouring from her cock ensured she left a spreading puddle of steamy spunk wherever she went.

On the far wall, a row of tanks stood ready to receive the overflow from surging students, while another large tank covered with warning signs stored the school's supply of size-suppressor drugs.

Only one of the patient beds was occupied, by an unfortunate girl in urgent need of milking. A quartet of tits the size of houses towered over the pathetically ineffective privacy curtain set up near the base of the heaving, dripping orbs. The roar of the milking machine echoed through the large space as the pumps tried desperately to drain the thousands upon thousands of gallons of milk from the poor girl's udders.

Mimi followed the clip clop of Nurse Honeycock's hooves over to an unoccupied bed and sat down where the nurse indicated.

"Redd, please grab the sample tool from the cabinet," said Miss Honeycock, snapping on a pair of rubber gloves as she spoke. "And the depth sounder."

"Right." Redd set Mimi's balls down next to Mimi on the examination table and hurried off.

Mimi rubbed the toes of her shoes together nervously as the nurse poked and prodded Mimi's nuts, which were swiftly overgrowing the examination table and spilling over the sides.

"Hmm..." said the centaur nurse. "And your dick hasn't experienced any size increase lately?"

"I don't think so?" said Mimi. "But my harness keeps it under control most of the time so I don't know for sure."

The nurse massaged Mimi's nuts some more.

"Ah huh..." she said.

"What's wrong? What's happening?" asked Mimi.

The nurse stepped back from Mimi's balls and trotted over to a computer on a nearby trolley.

"Well?" asked Mimi. One of her balls gurgled and rolled off the examination bed, hitting the floor with a resounding PLAP! It kept growing.

Mimi shifted over a bit to allow her other testicle space to grow.

"Well I won't know for sure until we can test your hormone levels, but I don't think you're experiencing a growth surge," answered the nurse.

"I'm not?" Mimi was shocked. If what she'd just experienced wasn't a growth surge, what was?

Redd reappeared. The towering, muscular amazon carried a tray of plastic siphons and hoses.

"I also brought fresh inserts for the hormone test kit," said Redd. The nurse took the tray gratefully and started to set up the machine for the test.

"You sure know your way around here," observed Mimi.

"I'm one of Nurse Honeycock's assistants," answered Redd. "When you're dealing with body parts that weigh a ton, it helps to have people around capable of lifting that much."

"Wow, you can lift a whole ton?" Mimi's eyes went wide.

"A hundred and ten tons, actually." Mimi flexed her beefy bicep. "Even more than that if I fully bulk out."

"Wow!" Mimi's eyes shined as she admired Redd's godly physique.

Mimi's other testicle finally outgrew the space on the examination bed and rolled off onto the floor. PLAP!

"Hold still, please." The nurse held a beaker under the stream of Mimi's jizz. The small glass cup filled and overflowed in the blink of an eye. A sperm the size of a hardboiled egg plopped into the cup. Honeycock pulled the wriggling beastie out by its tail and flicked it aside before trotting back to the machine.

Mimi and Redd watched tensely as the hormone analyzer computed Mimi's sperm sample.

"Just as I thought," said the nurse.

"What? What's going on with my balls?" asked Mimi.

The nurse turned back around to face Mimi.

"When was the last time you drained your balls?" asked the nurse.

Mimi blinked. Was this woman joking?

"Uhh, just now, in the entrance hall a few minutes ago?" answered Mimi, trying not to sound too hard like she was answering a stupid question.

The nurse shook her head.

"I'm not talking about overflow, I mean a full drain, completely empty."

Mimi looked around awkwardly.

"Um, well..." Mimi pressed her fingertips together. "Uhh... never, I guess."

Redd's eyes went wide with shock. Nurse Honeycock raised her eyebrows.

"Mimi you're joking!" exclaimed Redd. "You flooded the school on your first day!"

"Uhh, well..." Mimi mumbled. "That was just one of my small shots."

"Small shots? You buried four square miles under fifty feet of jizz!" Redd stepped back from Mimi's gurgling nuts.

The nurse grabbed a device that looked like a megaphone from the and plugged it into the computer.

"This is the depth sounder," explained the nurse, brandishing the megaphone. "It measures your internal reservoir."

"My what?" asked Mimi.

"Your internal reservoir. Most hypers have one. It's how you store so much more cum or milk than the volume of your body would seem to allow," explained the nurse. "This will give us a look at what's going on in there."

Nurse Honeycock pressed the depth sounder to Mimi's right testcle and pulled the trigger. There was an ear-splitting PING! that rattled Mimi's teeth and reverberated all around her nutsack.

The nurse kept the depth sounder pressed to Mimi's testicle.

A minute went by.

Mimi opened her mouth to ask a question but the nurse raised a finger to shush her. She stared intently at the digital display on the back of the device.

Two minutes.

Three minutes.

Mimi felt a little quiver in her balls and the machine beeped quietly.

Nurse Honeycock trotted over to Mimi's other testicle and pressed it to the surface. This time, Mimi covered her ears, but it didn't do any good; the sound came up from inside her, rattling her bones. Her testes wobbled like gelatin.

Another three minutes passed.

Finally Mimi felt the little quiver in her balls again and the machine beeped.

Nurse Honeycock went over to the computer and checked the results.

"I was right, the depth sounding says your internal reservoir is completely full," said the nurse. "That's why your balls are growing; there's no more room for sperm to go anywhere else!"

"B-but when I was diagnosed with hyperism, the doctor told me my internal reservoir was growing faster than my cum production," said Mimi. "He said it couldn't ever get full!"

Nurse Honeycock shrugged.

"Looks like your production finally caught up with your growth."

"So what do I do?" asked Mimi.

"You've got to cum properly of course!" the nurse laughed. "A growing girl like you needs a good draining now and then! Really cut loose! As soon as we get the results back from the computer on your estimated volume, we can get you hooked up to the right milker!"

The computer pinged, indicating the internal volume calculations were complete.

The nurse trotted over and clicked the mouse a few times.

"Holy shit," the Nurse gasped. "That can't be right!"

Mimi craned her neck to see.

"What?"

"It... it says 'range exceeded,"' said the nurse. "The maximum the depth sounder is able to calculate is ten thousand cubic miles!"

"That's insane!" said Redd. "Mimi's internal reservoir is bigger than that?"

"Ten thousand cubic miles is almost twice the volume of lake Michigan," said the nurse.

"I could never safely drain all that!" cried Mimi. "Where would it all go?"

"Don't worry about that, little Mimi!" said Nurse Honeycock, brightening up a little. "The reason the computer goes up that high is because we have hypers that big! Hyper Academy is hooked up to the biggest cock-drain in the western hemisphere! It goes straight to the ocean!"

"Well what are we waiting for? Mimi's balls are gonna be too big to move pretty soon!" said Redd.

"Let's get you hooked up to a cock milker!" said the Nurse.

The hyper-hung centaur galloped off into a distant corner of the room and returned leading a huge milking tube hanging from a rail that ran directly overhead.

"We'll just get you hooked up and—"

"Uh, nurse?" Redd interrupted the nurse as she started to unbuckle Mimi's cock harness.

"Yes?"

"That... uh... that milker's not gonna be big enough," said Mimi, crossing her arms behind her cock.

"You need me to go up to the next size?" asked the Nurse.

"The last time I saw Mimi get a boner, she fucked a whole subway train," said Redd.

Mimi blushed furiously. Did Redd really have to share Mimi's embarrassing past like that?

"Ohhh! I heard about that!" laughed the nurse. "Well then, I guess we need our maximum size milker!"

The nurse trotted off to a large door on the east wall.

Redd helped Mimi gather her balls onto a gurney and followed.

The door opened up onto an elevator platform the size of a tennis court. Once all of Mimi was tucked safely onboard, Nurse Honeycock pressed a button to raise the safety gates, and the platform started to descend diagonally down into the mountain.

"Down here is where we keep our biggest hyper students," explained Nurse Honeycock, as if she were giving a tour.

The elevator emerged into a vast cavernous chamber that seemed to stretch for over a mile in every direction. The ground below them was a grid of glass cubicles full of what appeared to be dough in varying shades of pink and brown. Tiny figures moved along the catwalks at the top of each wall. Technicians moving machinery, and people in white lab coats taking notes.

"Those are our extreme hypers," explained the nurse.

Mimi gasped. She realized the "dough" was actually acres upon acres of tits, ass, cock and balls. Most of the hypers' oversized anatomy pressed up against at least two walls of the chamber, and many of them filled the entire cubicle to near overflowing. One giant cock reached all the way over the wall of one cubicle and draped across the top of its neighbor, resting in the oversized cleavage of a girl with tits big that looked big enough to build a small neighborhood on.

"Each of those cubicles is the size of a football field," said Nurse Honeycock. "The hypers inside receive private tutoring from the school's professors, and are hooked up to round the clock drainage systems."

As the elevator descended, Mimi recognized Sarah, the girl with the constantly surging balls, sitting on top of a gigantic nutsack that filled her entire cubicle. A teacher standing on a catwalk that crossed the wall in front of her was giving a violin lesson. Mimi could see Sarah, a tiny insect on a vast lake of ballsack, playing along with her own violin.

The elevator dropped below the floor level of the extreme hyper living quarters and continued down past a layer of immense, gurgling pipes for several hundred feet before finally emerging into a cavern that looked like it could have swallowed the one above with room to spare.

"Behold!" said Nurse Honeycock. "The Omega Milker!"

The "Omega Milker" looked like a series of circular tunnels drilled into the rock. The smallest was about fifteen feet across. The largest must have been over five hundred. A dark, looming tunnel that stretched off into the darkness.

"These tunnels run all the way to the Atlantic ocean," said the excited centaur. "There's vibrating massagers mounted every yard for a thousand yards from the mouths! Oooh! It gets me hard just thinking about it!"

Nurse Honeycock's horsecock swelled and lengthened, pushing even farther out past her front legs. The broad, flat head started to drool uncontrollably.

"If that's the milker, why is this place so big?" asked Mimi.

"For your balls to grow of course!" laughed the nurse."If you're down here, chances are you balls get pretty big!"

Mimi admitted that was true. Hers certainly were. On the ride down they'd grown to fill nearly the entire elevator platform.

"So you said yours was the size of a train?" asked the nurse.

"Yeah," said Redd.

"Hole A should be big enough, then," said the nurse, pointing to the smallest hole.

"Um..." Mimi blushed and pressed her fingertips together.

"What?" asked Nurse Honeycock.

"Well uhh... when that happened, I was really doing my best to hold back," said Mimi.

Redd's jaw dropped.

"That wasn't your full size?"

"How big do you think you get?" asked the nurse.

Mimi raised a finger and closed one eye. She sighted along her arm and turned slowly, moving away from the smallest tunnel.

Redd and Honeycock's eyes got wider and wider as Mimi's fingertip continued along past the medium-sized tunnels, past the large ones, before stopping squarely in the middle of the biggest tunnel, the five-hundred footer.

"That's about how big I was when I last got a full-sized erection," said Mimi.