Mo' and Mo' Mimi Ch. 02: Even Mo' Mimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When was that?" asked Redd.

"The first time I ever got an erection," answered Mimi, blushing so deeply red that they didn't want to question her further.

Redd and nurse Honeycock exchanged worried looks.

'Are you sure you're that big?" asked the nurse. "If you turn out to be smaller, your penis will be too big to move to one of the smaller holes. It won't be as pleasurable for you. You might not get full release."

"Mimi's never been one to brag," said Redd. "I think maybe we should trust her on this."

The nurse shrugged. "If you insist."

A gang of helpers rushed up and pushed a tarp under Mimi's balls. They hooked the corners of the tarp to a crane and working together they were able to maneuver Mimi to a black and yellow "X" painted on the ground.

"Ok, Mimi," said Redd. "Time to finally cut loose."

"A-are you sure?" asked Mimi.

"Don't worry about this facility, Mimi," said Nurse Honeycock. "It's been built to handle the biggest hypers on the planet!"

Mimi looked to Redd for reassurance. the giant amazon smiled and gave Mimi the thumbs up.

"It will feel good to finally release all that pent up jizz," said Redd.

Mimi took a deep breath and began unbuckling the straps of her cock harness.

The leather, steel, and velcro contraption fell to the cement with a jingle of metal.

Mimi's cock began to swell immediately. She didn't even have to touch it; just being released was enough to tell her cock it was time to grow.

And grow it did! Redd took a step back, visions of Mimi's train incident flashing before her eyes as Mimi's colossal schlong stretched out to meet the mouth of the tunnel in front of her.

Behind her, Mimi's balls rumbled as they filled with spunk, her baby batter factories kicking into overdrive as they sensed imminent release for the first time in ages.

Within minutes, Mimi's cock was as big as it had been when she skewered the train, but its growth slowed to a near halt.

"I changed my mind, I don't think I should do this!" said Mimi, the strain of holding back her cock was visible on her face. "This is as small as I can be without the harness!"

"Just let it all go!" urged the nurse.

Redd came up and held Mimi's hand.

'We're with you all the way." the busty amazon smiled down at Mimi.

Mimi nodded and took a deep breath.

The ground quaked. Mimi's nuts rumbled and her cock exploded in size, doubling its length and girth in seconds!

Redd let out a cry of shock as Mimi's schlong nearly crushed her beneath its rapidly expanding shaft. The muscular mini-giantess barely scrambled out of the way in time.

"Redd!" cried Mimi.

"I'm fine!" Redd called up to Mimi. "Keep growing! Don't stop!"

"I can't stop!" said Mimi as she disappeared behind the curvature of her colossal cum cannon, rising ever higher as the girth of the behemoth dong swelled to truly titanic proportions.

Behind her, Mimi's balls rose like pink mountains, easily three stories high each and rising fast.

Redd took another step back, then another as Mimi's girth continued to eat up the space between them. Nurse Honeycock turned and galloped away as fast as she could. Redd followed at a dead sprint, bolting for the safety of the control zone at the far side of the chamber. The shadow of Mimi's cock loomed over her. It was growing faster than Redd could run!

In another second Redd would be crushed!

The amazonian redhead skidded to a halt and turned to face the wall of meat rising above her. She bent her meaty haunches and leaped!

Redd's jump got her most of the way up Mimi's cock. The busty amazon scrambled for purchase, digging her fingertips into the ropey veins that lined every inch of Mimi's fuck train.

"Hey, that tickles!" giggled Mimi.

Redd climbed the rest of the way up and joined Mimi sitting astride her ever-expanding cock.

"Hey, Redd!" Mimi smiled. "You were right, it does feel good to cut loose!"

Ahead of them loomed the mouth of the tunnel, only it wasn't looming so much any more. Even though it was nearly a hundred yards away, Mimi and Redd were now nearly level with the top of the tunnel, and there was only a sliver of darkness around Mimi's shaft. The rest of her dick had disappeared down the tunnel.

There was a foomp sound and the sound of creaking leather as Mimi's schlong made a seal with the padded rim of the milking tunnel.

"Seal is good!" Nurse Honeycock's voice came over the loudspeakers high above. "Activating milker system!"

Mimi and Redd exchanged a high five.

Deep in the tunnel, massagers started vibrating the whole length of Mimi's cock.

Mimi made a crazy ahegao face straight out of a Japanese porno comic. Her tongue stuck out and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Holy shit that's the most amazing thing I've ever felt!" hollered Mimi.

The veins on Mimi's cock bulged, swelling huge, purple and angry.

Mimi's look of pleasure vanished.

"What's wrong?" asked Redd.

"Too tight!" Mimi winced. "Too tight!"

"How can it be..." Redd looked back at the tunnel. Mimi's cock bulged around the opening, gigantic veins the size of tree trunks bulged where the seal compressed the shaft.

Alarms blared. Cracked started to appear around the mouth of the tunnel.

"What's happening?" asked the nurse over the loudspeaker.

Redd grabbed Mimi by the girl's narrow shoulders.

"Mimi, forget what I said!" urged Redd. "You have to hold back! At least a little!"

"I c-can't!" cried Mimi, tears welling up in her eyes. "I'm t-trying!"

The whole chamber shook. The stone around the tunnel cracked as bricks came tumbling to the ground. Red nearly lost her footing as Mimi's cock underwent another explosion in size, sending them soaring upwards.

Redd heard the mountain split above them and saw the ceiling coming down.

With a roar and a cry, Redd flexed her amazonian muscles. Veins bulged along her neck as her already ripped body swelled in size, doubling and then tripling. Her school uniform exploded into tatters, leaving every inch of the redhead's beautiful, bronze skin exposed. Her cock, already the size of a beer keg, ballooned out to three times its original length, while her low-hanging testicles filled out to the size of yoga balls.

Redd used her body as a shield to block the falling rocks that would have crushed Mimi like a bug. The boulders glanced off the amazon's skin like cotton balls.

Mimi screamed.

"It's all right, Mimi!" yelled Redd. "I'll protect you!"

"I'm scared!" said Mimi.

"No going back now!" said Redd. "Let her rip!"

* * * * *

By the time the sirens sounded it was too late for Big Dick City. The hyper alert system was never envisioned to deal with an incident of such magnitude. One minute the people of the city were going about their business. The next, the ground was shaking under their feet.

Mimi's cockhead appeared first, erupting from underneath the Big Dick City Bank building. The towering neoclassical edifice disintegrated completely, followed by the neighboring buildings, followed by every building on the street as Mimi's gargantuan glans erupted from the earth. The schoolgirl's big, pink cockhead was so large it lifted an area of eight square blocks up out of the ground like the scoop of a shovel. Whole buildings tumbled off the edges to smash to pieces on the ground below.

Of course this was all happening miles away from the school. Up on top of the mountain overlooking the city, Hyper Academy had yet to fully experience what was going on beneath her foundations. A few students felt the rumble and thought it was an earthquake. Students in classes with east facing windows were the first to catch a glimpse of Mimi's cock breaching the skyline on the horizon.

"Is that... a cock?" asked Amy Wang, her dicknipples pressed up against the window.

"Who do you think it is?" asked someone else.

"It couldn't be a student here," remarked one girl with disappointment. "They're too far away."

But the gigantic cockhead kept rising out of the city. The earthquake got bigger, and people started to notice that part of the city seemed to be rising up in a line behind the cockhead.

Meanwhile, students looking out to the west noticed two new hills distorting the nearby landscape. Streets, buildings, entire neighborhoods were suddenly much higher.

Then the entire school heaved and the panic started.

* * * * *

Redd and Mimi gasped when the rocks falling around them finally stopped and they broke through into the sunlight and fresh air.

"Holy shit, Mimi!" yelled Redd. "Is that all you?"

Redd and Mimi looked out at an expanse of cock that disappeared off into the purple haze of the distant horizon. A mostly-intact city sprawled down the length of Mimi's cock, with chunks of soil and masonry falling over the curvature to the shadowed ground far below.

"Hey! It's Redd!" somebody yelled from behind them.

Mimi and Redd turned to look. Both of their jaws dropped.

The entire Hyper Academy building towered over them, caught partway up the crease of Mimi's ball cleavage. The rest of the mountain had crumbled away, leaving just the academy building whole and intact. Tiny shapes dotted the pink landscape of Mimi's balls. It took a moment of looking at them to realize that each of those shapes was one of the extreme hypers from the floor above. The football-field-sized masses of tits and genitalia looked no bigger than freckles on the landscape of Mimi's scrotum.

"Hey it's Mimi!" cried one of the students hanging out the window.

"Mimi! Mimi!" the students cheered. Students and teachers leaned from every window of Hyper Academy to cheer Mimi on.

Mimi's balls continued upward past Hyper Academy, disappearing up into the cloud layer. Wrinkles the size of canyons held entire buildings trapped in their fleshy folds, and ant-sized figures moved about on the spongy surface, trying to make sense of what was happening.

Exhausted, Redd shark back down to her normal, seven-foot-tall self and came over to sit by Mimi.

"I think I'm finally at my full flaccid size," said Mimi.

"Flaccid!" cried Redd. "You're joking!"

"I'm going to start getting hard now," said Mimi. "Hold on!"

Redd held on for dear life as she felt herself soaring upwards again.

* * * * *

Satellite views of what happened next look like a big, pink dick stretching across three states and parts of Canada.

Big Dick City had been built on the site of old Detroit. Mimi's cock stretched all the way from the eastern border of Michigan, across lake Erie, Pennsylvania and New York, with a cockhead bigger than Rhode Island, Connecticut and Massachusetts combined resting on the edge of the Atlantic.

Mimi's balls covered the entire state of Michigan, all of Lake Michigan, and loomed over both Green Bay and Milwaukee like a pink wall stretching into the sky.

* * * * *

Back on the former site of Big Dick City, Redd was frantically grinding her dumptruck ass against Mimi's lap.

"I... I think I'm gonna cum!" yelled Mimi.

Mimi's cock shook so violently that Redd went sprawling head over heels. Of course by now there was no danger she would fall off. The curving edge of Mimi's cock was somewhere over Toledo.

Far away on the US east coast, Mimi's colossal cumslit yawned wide open. The impossibly cavernous orifice was so large that it could swallow the entire island of Manhattan without even touching the sides. The eruption of precum that preceded the shot drowned everything for miles, washing away topsoil and uprooting entire forests on its way to the sea.

The subsequent cumshot looked to distant observers like a wall of white ooze traveling in slow motion, arcing high up into the air and over the horizon. The air for miles around was suddenly thick with falling sperm ranging in size from tadpoles to city buses as the backsplatter of Mimi's first cumshot rained down over the land. Rivers and lakes overflowed their banks and entire towns were submerged beneath a hundred feet of Mimi's hot, thick, girlchowder.

In the space of a few moments, Mimi impregnated forty thousand women and futas.

A wall of cum miles high swept right across the Atlantic and made landfall in Portugal. Sperm the size of skyscrapers rained down like meteors, while a tidal wave of jizz darkened the sky.

And that was just Mimi's first rope.

The next rope was larger and stronger, sailing clear over Europe and transforming the Black Sea into a white sea. The trail of the second rope lay across Bulgaria, Serbia, Albania and central Italy, miles deep in most places.

In Moscow, the sky suddenly darkened as one the smaller droplets that broke off from Mimi's ropes blotted out the sun. At first, the residents were just pelted by globs of sperm the size of hailstones, but the hot, slimy rain grew thicker and thicker until it was a torrent. Sperm the size of boulders came crashing down. They crushed cars and punched through buildings like meteors. Streets became rivers of waist-deep muck, prowled by predatory sperm as big as sharks. Wherever the insatiable creatures smelled a living womb, they rushed in, filling every orifice to capacity. The streets were packed, logjam full, of nearly-spherical women all jostling against each other as they swelled fat with Mimi's seed.

Other cities weren't so lucky. Paris was completely wiped off the map in minutes as the sudden torrential flow of cum uprooted buildings and drowned the surrounding countryside.

"I'm cominnnnng!" Mimi screamed, rocking back and forth on her cock as pleasure overloaded every nerve in her body.

Her balls tensed, sending shockwaves across the entire globe. Mimi felt her groin tighten as she started blasting a continuous stream of steamy, yogurt-thick jizz across half the planet.

Nurse Honeycock had grossly underestimated the size of Mimi's internal reservoir. It wasn't ten thousand cubic miles. It was forty eight million cubic miles. Mimi's internal cum reservoir was roughly equivalent to one sixth of all the earth's oceans.

And Mimi was getting a full release.

Her cumslit yawned even wider. The stream of jizz blasting from Mimi's cock was a solid pillar of white miles in diameter. The roar of flowing spunk was loud enough to be heard all the way to Florida.

The North Atlantic went completely white. Hot jizz washed up on the shores of Morocco, France, Ireland and Norway. It was hard to tell where the ocean ended and the land began, because those countries were already buried under miles of sticky sex sauce.

Whale-sized sperm were spotted swimming in cum oceans off the coast of French Guiana in South America, and even larger sperm were reported in the Mediterranean. In under thirty minutes, Mimi had impregnated fifteen percent of the Eastern Hemisphere. That number would rise to forty five percent as Mimi's loads started to rain down across China and India.

Sea levels rose by over six feet worldwide, and entire island nations disappeared beneath waves of spunk.

Of course, Mimi was blissfully unaware of all this. She was basking in the aftershock of the first proper orgasm she'd had in her entire life.

She lay back on the warm expanse of her dick and looked up at the clouds. Redd lay next to her.

"How do you feel?" asked Redd.

"Like I'm finally drained," said Mimi. "I guess I was a little backed up!"

The End.