Mo' and Mo' Mimi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her willpower failed.

Everyone cried out in fright as Mimi's cock bulged out once again, squeezing them further. The added volume of Mimi's cock caused the cum level to rise almost to neck level. Some of the shorter girls actually had to climb on top of Mimi's shaft like a life raft. The train groaned as Mimi's balls expanded behind her. The walls were starting to buckle.

"You need to keep it together!" said Redd, wedged up in the corner of the ceiling over Mimi.

"It's not easy with your tits in my face!" yelled Mimi from behind Redd's boulder-like gazongas.

"Well there's nowhere else I can fit!" complained Redd.

"Nobody's going to be able to fit in here in a few minutes," cried Mimi.

"Well how do you control that thing? There must be some way to get it to go back down!" said Redd.

"I think about baseball!" said a girl with two pairs of gigantic tits. She had to lift her chin to see over the top pair since Mimi's shaft had pressed the girl's quad-boobs up into her face.

"Would a cold shower help?" asked a girl with a thin figure but a massive cock even larger than Redd's.

Somebody else yelled out "how's she supposed to take a cold shower in here you stupid bitch?"

"Hey! Fuck you!"

"You wanna go, bitch?"

Soon the entire traincar had erupted into everybody fighting over what to do and what was stupid. Mimi blushed again from the sensation of all the squirming and wiggling as so many hyper-endowed teens tried to reach each other to fight.

"It won't go down until I cum!" yelled Mimi, desperately.

"Of course..." sighed Redd.

Taking a deep breath, Redd yelled down the train. "Okay, we're going to have to evacuate everyone we can from this car. Whoever's at the end needs to open the door to the next car and start helping people through!"

"On it!" answered a futa girl at the end with a water-balloon-sized bulge dangling from the end of her oversize condom. She opened the door and screamed as she was immediately washed into the next car by the deluge of spunk rushing out. People in the next car screamed in shock and terror as they were suddenly flooded by tens of thousands of gallons of hot jizz.

The doors on the sides of the special Hyper car were extra wide to accommodate the hugely proportioned bodies of its passengers. Unfortunately, owing to a design flaw, the doors at the ends which connected the car to the rest of the train, were normal-sized. There was a lot of squeezing and grunting and shoving to get everyone to fit. Luckily, everyone was pretty well lubricated with jizz, so most of the passengers were able to successfully squeeze out into the next car, though some of the bigger ones ended up getting launched through like corks out of a champagne bottle.

In the other cars, the normally-proportioned commuters reacted with alarm and disgust as dozens of hyper-endowed, jizz-caked freaks burst into their portion of the train, splattering them with even more goop and crushing them with their massively oversized parts. The fog of sex-stench that rose off the still-flowing cum river was so strong it brought people to their knees, which was the perfect position for the suddenly overwhelmingly-horny bystanders to worship at the cocks and pussies of the jizz-coated newcomers.

The hyper car was almost three-quarters evacuated. Only those too positively huge to squeeze through the doors were left behind, but at least they weren't up to their necks in jizz anymore.

Still, even with the car almost emptied, things were getting cramped. There was no open floor space anymore and the seats were disappearing fast as Mimi's shaft continued to swell. Most of the other girls had climbed up on top of Mimi's shaft, even though the ceiling was starting to get alarmingly close. Mimi moaned as straddled her massive cock as if it were a mechanical bull. The shaft was so girthy her feet dangled several inches from the ground.

"Are you seriously going to fill this entire traincar?" asked Redd, unable to keep the nervousness out of her voice any longer.

Before Mimi could answer, there was a Thump! and a groan of metal from the far end of the car as Mimi's rhinoceros-sized glans pressed up against the door.

"A giant monster is trying to get in!" someone screamed from the other car, turning to flee for his life.

Mimi's cumslit yawned like a cavern and burped out a bathtub's worth of fragrant precum into the next car.

"Are we almost at the next stop?" asked Mimi, desperately. She could feel the furnace-heat of orgasm filling her entire body. Everyone squeezing past her to escape the car had brought Mimi almost to the edge right by itself. If she had to hold it in for even ten more seconds she was sure she would explode.

"Ten more seconds! I can see the platform!" said Redd, pointing across the top of Mimi's cock at the last visible slit of window.

The train's brakes started to squeal.

"We're there! Pull the alarm! Everyone needs to get off this train!" yelled Redd.

"I can't... reach," grunted the girl who was closest. Her arms were pinned to her sides by the mounds of her compressed cleavage.

"Let me try," said the girl opposite. She took a deep breath and aimed a nipple like a traffic cone over the top of Mimi's shaft at the alarm button. Closing one eye, she squeezed her tit, unleashing a firehose-like spray of milk at the button.

The alarm rang and all the doors flew open.

"Evacuate! Evacuate! This is a hyper-emergency! Evacuate the train immediately!" commanded the calm but urgent voice of the train's PA.

Hypers and normals alike tumbled out of the train onto the platform, but they were all too late; Mimi couldn't hold back her orgasm any longer.

With a howl like a she-wolf in heat, Mimi arched her back and hugged her cock in a death grip as her colossal, room-filling balls clenched up behind her.

An explosion of cum traveled sequentially up the train. Passengers in the doors found themselves lifted into the air and propelled at hundreds of miles per hour by a rushing wall of cum. A woman who hadn't moved fast enough only had a fraction of a second to make an expression of terror as a wall of white cream the color of eggnog and the consistency of mayonnaise slammed into her with all the force of a moving bus.

GOOOOSH!

GOOOOOSH!

GOOOOSH!

GOOOOOSH!

GOOOOOOSH!

Door after door erupted with a rectangular river of jizz as Mimi's girlchowder geyser pumped unfathomable amounts of cum into the train and onto the platform.

It was only fortunate that the Hyper Academy trainstop was an aboveground platform, or everyone at the station would have very quickly found themselves completely submerged. As it was, the station was at the top of a hill.

Shocked townsfolk living below the station were greeted by a strange sight when they looked out their windows that morning: a slow-moving wall of cum like a magma-flow oozing down the hill toward their homes.

Unfortunately for the town below, Mimi's balls were just getting started. There was a deafening squeal and tearing of metal as the back of the hyper-car suddenly burst like a kernel of popcorn. A pair of pink orbs the size of houses exploded free, rapidly swelling to take advantage of their new freedom.

More squealing and more twisting metal as Mimi's cock surged in size, bursting into the next car like a battering ram. Glass shattered and steel buckled as the hyper-endowed futa's impossible cock filled the traincar before bursting it like an overstretched stocking.

BOOM! CRASH!

BOOM! CRASH!

BOOM! CRASH!

Mimi's cock filled car after car, expanding until all six cars were filled. Then, with a groan like the protest of a suspension bridge in a high wind, the entire train started lifting off the ground!

"She's wearing the train like a condom!" yelled the shy girl with the scary cock. She pointed up at the shattered length of the train, which Mimi's cock filled completely and had raised to almost a forty-five-degree angle.

People around were screaming and trying to flee, their movement hampered by the waist-deep tide of flowing jizz. It was like trying to run through hot, thick, sucking mud.

Mimi's cock was still erupting, though now its added length and angle directed most of the blast off into the distance, though enough got caught on the jagged fragments of the train that there was still plenty to rain down on the hapless crowd below. Globs of cum the size of cars smashed the roofs of the station awnings and washed away dozens of people at a time.

Meanwhile the main force of Mimi's ejaculation was pointed straight at the distant hilltop where Hyper Academy stood proudly over the city. Ropes of jizz as long and as heavy as the train Mimi's cock had just destroyed arced through the air, gleaming white in the sun before splashing down against the side of the hill with an impact like a firehose on a mountain of sugar. The falling rivers of jizz dredged up hundreds of tons of earth with each impact, gouging out huge toughs and leaving massive lakes of jizz in their place. The supervolcanic orgasm went on and on for well over ten minutes. By the time it was done, Hyper Academy hill looked like a frosted bunt-cake. Hyper Academy itself was barely visible as a roughly rectangular mound of steamy, magma-thick spunk. For about a half mile around, only the rooftops of the neighborhood at the base of the hill were visible.

Finally, the torrent of jizz abated. With another squeal and a groan of metal, followed by a muffled sploosh! The badly-abused train lowered back to the ground and settled in the waist-deep mire of jizz.

Scattered grunts and groans emanated from the wreckage of the special hyper car as the last half-dozen or so hypers that had been stuck in the train groped their way out of the twisted, skeletal steel and broken glass that was once a traincar. There was a clatter and a tinkle, and Redd waded out through a ruined, gaping doorframe onto the flooded platform. Resting in her cleavage was the barely-conscious form of Mimi, her cock once again secured safely in its restraint system.

Redd removed the dazed girl from her cleavage and set her upright in the spunk swamp.

A gaggle of spunk-snowmen stared at her, blinking comically through the layers of jizz coating them from head to toe.

"Well, Mimi," said Redd. "I'd say you made a pretty big impression for your first day at Hyper-Academy."

End of Chapter One

Disclaimer:

Nobody was permanently injured over the course of this narrative. Even the woman who got slammed by a wall of cum made it out with only a few bruises, though she was seriously cumflated and had to have her womb pumped by the hospital following the incident.

Nobody under eighteen took part or was embroiled in any sexual shenanigans related herein, not even down in the spunk-flooded portions of the town where you'd think there would be children at home but it turns out there weren't any.

12