Breeder's Anxiety

Story Info
Shy futa starts growing to Hyper levels and wants to breed.
10.3k words
4.49
63.4k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,815 Followers

"Okay, deep breaths. It's just for a few minutes, no big deal. No big deal. No bid geal... fuck..." Kylie did her breathing exercises, looking at the pharmacy from her dad's old car. She was waiting, hoping, for the amount of customers to decrease, but no such luck. Each time one left, another waltzed in before she could work up the courage. The thought of being around so many at once perspired down her forehead and chest.

She didn't have much time. Daylight already dwindled to a burning sky, and her mom would have dinner ready soon. There was no way she could go to school tomorrow without taking her tablets. Much as the pharmacy made her sweat and shiver, school would be debilitating. The last time still haunted her.

"We've got this," Kylie said to her chest, "I've got you girls. If you're gonna be here, then you better give me some oomph." With a deep, bras-straining breath, she stepped out and staggered her way into the clinic.

"Oh hey, don't I know you?" The girl ahead of her asked, turning around.

Who? Her? No, she didn't know Kylie. They barely even passed each other between classes, let alone exchanged names, although it only took one look down at Kylie to recognise her from rumours.

"We, uh, go to school together."

"Thought so. Hard to forget, right?"

Was she talking herself up? If so, then she had incredible confidence, albeit rightly so. The girl was Janice, a socialite and Kylie's flawless opposite. Tan skin, blonde hair and the whole school on her side, not because of her stellar figure strangely. She had personality, the addictive sort that pulled people in and her let her talk to someone like her opposite without hesitation. Or any damage to her social life.

She probably meant Kylie's breasts. They made a big splash everywhere she went, no matter how often she changed schools, they all had the same shocked reaction, which turned to curiosity, which stressed Kylie out and she wouldn't answer, which then turned it into dislike and, eventually, contempt for no reason other than she didn't talk much. And maybe jealousy. She did have big tits after all, and twice the number others had.

"What're you getting?" Janice asked, unperturbed by Kylie's silence.

"Um, tablets. For anxiety."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Is this stressing you out? I can stop talking. I probably should, right?"

Now she felt guilty, "No. No, it's fine."

"You sure?"

Silence was preferred, but small talk was something she could just about handle without a tablet. And it was better than a total stranger chatting to her, ogling her breasts the whole time. Janice really was too nice, as she kept her eyes level with Kylie's, despite standing several inches over her.

"Yeah."

"Okay, um, how'd you do on the Spanish test? I probably flunked it."

Yeah, right. Sure she did. Janice was called 'Queen Bee' for her grades that never went below a 'B+'. A 'C' was probably a fail in her eyes.

"It was fine. Probably."

"That's good. Hopefully. So, uh, can I ask a question about, um, you know?"

At least she asked. Even most of the teachers just blurted stuff out when meeting her, like 'how heavy are they?' or 'do you use two bras?'.

"Yeah."

"What's your diet? You've got an awesome figure."

"Awesome?" Kylie blanked. That was a first.

"Yeah, I'm feel like I'm too skinny. I mean, look at this," she sucked in her stomach, naked for all to see, so her ribs stuck out, "See?"

"I guess. I don't do anything special though."

"Really? Some people are just lucky I guess. Oh, my turn. See you, Kylie."

"Yeah," Kylie said, then frowned. She hadn't given her name, and nothing she wore gave it away. How could any one person be so fantastic as to have a great body and memory that they recalled some random goth from school? Janice even waved on her way out. It wasn't anything special, just a nice girl being nice. But what if...?

Kylie retrieved her prescription and rushed out, downing a tablet once in the car. Her heart raced, spreading a numbness throughout her chest, while her breaths felt thick and shallow, like each molecule of oxygen waded through mud to reach her. A minute later and it passed, though her hands were still clammy.

Please never let that happen again, Kylie prayed and drove home. Once inside, she removed her bra with a greater sigh than ever. It was special made for her, two rows of cups made to blend her obtuse mounds into a single row, though the illusion didn't hold under scrutiny. Better than nothing, she thought.

Dinner went by without issue and the bedroom beckoned once more. What made her anxiety maddening, more so when triggered by someone like Janice, it kept her arousal at bay, only to release it later after it festered. Her body knew its routines as she closed the door and hitched the lock, a request of hers. Overshadowed by her busts, her cock made its presence known as it pushed against her distressed jeans.

Almost the second she stripped and laid in bed, Janice came to mind. Her member appreciated the stimulus, twitching as fantasies took hold. Flat on her back, it rose above her flattened mammaries, which pooled off her sides and squished against her arm as she reached down for it. Pre-cum surged in response, smearing across her shaft and fingers, and lubricated her movements. More rushed out as Kylie's mind wandered to Janice's incredible body.

She always walked around with her belly out. School allowed it, since she wasn't doing anything perverted and chastising her for it would be another level of prudish, though Janice never explained why. It wasn't her whole belly either, just the area around her navel. Like she was framing her womb.

Kylie licked her lips and tightened her grip as her strokes hastened. The squelch and slurp of her hand fuelled the imagery in her head, picturing a half-dressed Janice bouncing on her crotch, their flesh wetly slapping together, before it was too much and the goth came. But that was just fantasy, she kept jerking as the real pay-off filled out before her mind's eye. It wasn't anything like fucking her in more creative positions, but just going to school each day and seeing her svelte belly fill out more and more.

And why should she be the only one? Kylie whimpered and bit her lip, trembling in the build up to a long awaited orgasm, despite only beginning minutes ago. It wasn't just Janice filling out with pregnancy, her fantasy summoned all the other girls, regardless of status or 'attractiveness' and had their tummies rounding out into baby bumps, then baby mountains. This was her greatest desire, to be responsible for all her schoolmates waddling around. It'd never happen, but she could dream.

And get off to said dream. Kylie jerked her hips in time with her strokes, cock palpitating as her balls clenched up. Her load filled out her girth, separating her fingers, and sprayed high. Globs of white landed on and around her, while Kylie's pussy quivered in envy. Unfortunately, with her fetish, her own feminine wants went unheeded most days. Maybe someday she'd meet another futa that wanted to knock her up.

Until then, she would imagine and masturbate and clean her messes. Someday was a long time off, years or even decades. No reason to fret over it until then.

"Hmph, oh god," Kylie groaned as she stretched, joints popping in satisfaction after her deep slumber. Black hair was strewn about her face, frazzled from her nightly movements, like a sheered veil over her face. She blew it out her mouth and stood, but her balance deserted her, "Fuck's sake." She tried again and waved her arms to keep her footing.

Another curse snarled past her lips as she looked down at herself. Her pyjama shirt was draped over her top row, its hem barely grazing the lower set, and her shorts were supposed to be loose, not like torn up leggings around her thighs. Another growth spurt, exactly what she needed. She quickly got some water and took her tablet for the day, breathing deep as she tried crushing the anxiety of how the school would react.

This happened at least twice a year. No matter how she tried, people noticed her grow a full cup size, sometimes two on the bottom row, and struggle with her pants. Once, at P.E, she was forced to change and couldn't get the stupid jeans down past her hips. Most futanari dealt with similar things, but they didn't have another set of tits to attract unwanted attention.

"It happened again," Kylie said when she joined her parents for breakfast. They were and weren't like her, each dressed in bright, primary colours, while Kylie let her pale complexion shine with the midnight black of her outfits. She had their features of course. Mom was a buxom woman by all means, with the definitive, natural MILF figure, and Dad was responsible for her face and eyes. She also inherited her hair, which was a nightmare if unmanaged; tangles and knots galore.

"So soon?" Dad asked, sipping her coffee with a critical glance at her daughter, "Looks like a big one too."

"Want me to take you to the mall after school?"

"Yes please," Kylie said. Clothes shopping was the worst on her own, she'd look at what she liked and hear unintelligible whispers. They probably weren't talking about her, but she always felt like it, then she'd sweat and hyperventilate, then she try on the clothes and not like them and force the employee to deal with the now sweaty items and apologise as they grimaced at her. At least with her mom she could find comfort.

Even if that meant trying on things far from her style.

Of course, that was for after school. She got dressed with a nervous frown, the cups of her double-bra, made for her just three months ago, overflowed with flesh like erotic muffin tops. If she raised her arms, the bottoms spilled out too. Annoyingly, her bottom row was larger than the others, causing a pronounced step in her torso. Padding her upper cups chaffed her nipples too, so that was out.

"Just please let them have something else to talk about," Kylie begged her reflection as she clipped her hair into place, shielding one eye and leaving the other half-shrouded. Her boots were tight on her feet as well. They weren't cheap, she mentally groaned, but trudged her way downstairs. Her mom was happy to drop her off, anything to delay the inevitable teasing.

Which never occurred. She arrived on time as students filed in, but none were looking at her, instead their topic was entirely on Janice, which wasn't hard to understand as Kylie finally caught sight of her. Like the goth, she'd grown overnight in all the right places. People fawned all over her and let Kylie slip by for the morning.

By lunchtime, Janice's novelty wore off and it was her turn. Of course, people weren't so kind and made all kinds of rumours, such as her eating a KFC's entire chicken supply. Her only defence was to ignore them, which worked, while she hid amidst her peers, similarly introverted students dressed much like her. Except Susan, she was the rainbow sheep amongst them, despite having possibly the blackest humour of the group.

They knew about Kylie's growth spurts and left it alone, though she caught more than a few eyes leering at her chest. Even friends could be jealous. She didn't help matters as she constantly adjusted her bra, the straps bit deeper every hour it seemed, though her breasts would jiggle at the slightest movement. The things were like jelly.

She made it through the day and met her mother. They drove in silence, but for the radio, which discussed a new, revolutionary fertility treatment being deployed soon. Kylie clenched her thighs. It was too similar a setup as many stories she read, usually resulting in someone getting knocked up with more babies than seemed humanly possible. Those were her favourites.

Her mom stuck close by as Kylie dragged her to the darkest clothes she could find. Black was a slimming colour, hence she prioritised it and blanched at anything with tones made to accentuate curves. Violet and cobalt were okay too, but only in little bits, a splash of colour to help the black stand out. It wasn't long before her mom wandered off to the brighter outfits.

"Hey, fancy running into you here."

What the fuck was she doing there?

"Uh, hi," Kylie said, meekly raising a hand to Janice, who sauntered over.

"You too, huh?" Janice tilted her head at the goth's curvier body.

"Yeah."

"Not a big talker, are you?"

"Not really."

"That's alright. Just figured I'd say 'hi' and grab this," Janice leaned over to pick a chic black shirt, "Needs a little modification, but it's cute, right?"

"Yeah," Kylie said, not looking closely. As usual, her opposite exposed her sleek midriff, which in Kylie's mind was a shame, after all the girl had gorgeous hips. Perfect to carry a huge pregnant belly. Her twitched at the thought. Stealthy as possible, she pinched herself to distract, but it was impossible as Janice grinned and walked away.

"How about this, sweetheart?"

"Yeah, sure. Let's go," Kylie said and rushed into a changing room. She wasn't having an anxiety attack yet, but the signs were there, the sweat being a start. It was hard enough just going outside, however nearly popping a boner in public was a nightmare made real, the kind that woke her in a cold sweat and a confusion hard-on. Distractions, she thought and turned to the clothes her mother picked out. Most were in line with her actual aesthetic, others were much too bright. She still tried them on to placate her.

This can't be right, Kylie thought as she studied her reflection. The current jeans she tested were designed for plus-sized women, meant to be baggy enough that her prick wouldn't show through, but now the crotch was pulled taut around her crotch. Similar stories played out with her tops and the skirts, all undersized. Most shirts just hung off her upper breasts and fluttered at the slightest breeze.

In the end, nothing the store offered fit much better. She settled for the tight garments, in the meantime her parents put in a custom order for her, armed with measurements they took. With any luck she'd be dressed properly within the week.

Well, almost any luck. By the day of her new wardrobe's arrival, half of it was rendered useless. Her parents had ordered a few sizes up, just in case, however even those were snug. In just a week, she'd grown exponentially.

"Well... they look nice," Mom said after the third outfit made the cut. Six more were discarded, either too small or just barely considerable as clothes. The jeans she got were entire inches too short for her legs, shoes didn't fit at all without hurting, and Kylie didn't even entertain half the shirts thrown away. One could barely be considered an halter top. Hell would freeze over before she went outside in that.

"You've always been curvy, but this might be getting a little serious," Dad said, her brow furrowed as she between her family.

"It's just growing up, that's all," Mom brushed her concern off, despite the fact her own luscious figure was now overshadowed, by a wide margin, by her teenage daughter. Even Dad's usually conspicuous bulge lost all its impact with Kylie around.

"I hope so," Kylie said. It was getting harder and harder to cover up. She resorted to a long sleeve, double extra large just to manage her torso, and that didn't begin to help her crotch situation. While never small, not even close, she could at least hide it with a baggy pair of pants. Now she couldn't even manage that, in no small part due to her hips and ass, which warred against the couch cushions for what was softer as she plopped down. The only option was to tuck it between her legs.

A prospect that became increasingly uncomfortable everyday at school. Hers wasn't the only body bellowing out; Janice kept pace. While Kylie struggled with her now basketball-sized tits, the socialite sauntered around, buttons on her shirt stretched out into a diamond pattern around her similarly massive chest. Not only that, but her ass jiggled, each cheek rose and fell in hypnotic brilliance, and her belly was still naked. Even it had grown a little, into a soft bump that poked out from her tops.

And it was the most provocative part of her. Of any girl. Janice's fashion quirk had caught on with others, and the warmer climate had them adopting it even more, now half the girls in school had their navels on display. Why couldn't they cover up more? Kylie liked girls, sure, but not the prospect of getting hard in front of them all, or anyone for that matter. That became harder and harder as the days crept by.

"Nooo," Kylie groaned when she woke Saturday morning. It was two weeks since her spurt began with no sign of stopping. Her erection greeted her as it most mornings, a pillar of masculinity that rose from her crotch, seemingly endless for the first minute of consciousness. But it had an end, it just took forever to find.

Two feet from her crotch to its peak and fat like a two-litre coke bottle. Her feet looked so small in the distance, draped over the end of her bed that used to be more than big enough, what little of them she could see anyway. Just the toes were visible over her chests, so huge each row stood almost half a foot over her chest when laid down. None of the custom clothes fit anymore.

At least she didn't have to go out that day. Or tomorrow. No, wait, tomorrow was shopping day. Custom stuff cost way more than anything in a store, which meant her parents couldn't afford to get more until her growth spurt ended. Whenever that was.

Kylie gulped down her water and tablet. Sometimes she wondered if it was just a placebo, but it did the trick nonetheless as her heart settled. Her cock remained an obelisk. Nothing else for it, she thought and wrapped both hands around the pillar, sucking in a sharp breath at the sensation, then moved up to squeeze around the head. Pre-cum gushed out and collected on her hands, which glided across her member. Her growth spurt gave her headaches galore, however the pleasure was second to none.

As her orgasm encroached, so much faster than before, she released her cock and fondled its balls. Huge, slightly oblong things, heavier than bowling balls, swished and gurgled with semen, and overflowed her palms. Despite her anxiety passing, they were drenched in sweat, hot and sticky on her hands. Greater rushes of pre erupted at her meddling and pooled in the wrinkles between cock and testes. She was just savouring the inevitable.

One hand floundered over her bedside for a bin. It was heavy. Oh right, she came in it last night, no way it would handle a second load. Could she risk the bathroom? If her mom and dad saw her like that then... but it was better than messing up her room. Biting her lip as sweat beaded across her skin, Kylie headed out, one hand still on her cock to keep pre-cum from spilling on the carpet. Sounds from downstairs gave her respite; her parents were in the kitchen.

Inside the bathroom, her dick throbbed angrily. The head was a deeper purple than minutes ago and her pre-cum was even stickier, pouring out like custard from a shampoo bottle, like it was chastising her for the delay.

"Sorry, sorry," Kylie moaned and restarted her strokes with greater vigour. Her whole body moved, tits bouncing and slapping against her one another, nipples hot and swollen, while her ass cheeks clapped in lurid applause, "Ooh, Janice." It was that fantasy again, of Janice waddling around after getting knocked up by the goth. Not just knocked up, but bred. Repeatedly. Baby after baby fucked into her womb until it was bigger than her body.

The imagery changed to the blonde on her back, baby mountain entire feet above her, while Kylie pounded her with her giant cock. She didn't know what a pussy felt like, but the constant slip and slide of her hands was good enough. Deeper, faster breaths jiggled her tits more. She hunched over, staring at the results of her growth spurt, and moaned as her panting breezed across her nipples. Was there any other reason to have a dick that huge?

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,815 Followers