Moaning at Midnight

Story Info
Ivan tortures helpless Alzbeta.
1.7k words
4.17
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning at Midnight: A Tale of the Transylvanian Concubines

By Dmitri Storm

Alzbeta lay in her coffin, chained and waiting. She could barely move, and instead listened for the sound of footsteps. Soon someone would release her for the evening, to be an abject thing used for their pleasure. She heard heavy boot steps and hoped it might be her Master and husband, the Count. When the lid opened however, she was greeted by the sight of Ivan, his manservant.

Ivan was an old man, perpetually drunk and covered in grave dirt. Magdalena, Alzbeta's oldest sister, spread rumors that Ivan enjoyed having sex with corpses, corpses that were not animated like the Count and his Brides but simply dead. It was probably true, or at least Alzbeta would not be surprised if it was. She greeted Ivan as she had been trained to. "Good evening sir. Is there any way I can use my body to pleasure you?"

Ivan chuckled, "Yes, sweet little whore. In fact, you will be pleasuring me all night tonight." He reached into the coffin and fondled her breasts. "The Count has given you to me tonight, Alzbeta. You are to be my slave, and I'll enjoy extracting amusement from you." Alzbeta shivered and her chains jangled. "Tonight, you will refer to me as Master. And you shall simply be my favorite word for you. You shall simply be whore. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes Master."

"Good. Now let me unshackle you. I have much planned for the two of us." Ivan removed the chains from Alzbeta's wrist and ankle shackles, and then grabbed hold of the heavy chain attached to her collar. He pulled on the chain sharply. "Come, whore."

"Yes Master." Alzbeta stepped out of her coffin and began to walk behind Ivan.

"Crawl whore!"

"Yes Master, I'm sorry Master." Alzbeta dropped to hands and knees and crawled on the cold and dusty stone floor. She had not been given any clothing and felt the drafty air of Volkhov Castle bite at her exposed flesh.

Why had the Count given her to Ivan? It was not uncommon for the Count to use Alzbeta as a reward or bargaining chip. Perhaps Ivan had completed some task for the Count? It was pointless to ponder any of this of course. Alzbeta had been given to Ivan and she must do everything she can to please him. She may be married to a count, but she was still a lowly slavegirl. Perhaps being given to a drunken necrophiliac was simply another way to be reminded of what she was and what she was to be used for.

Alzbeta was led to Ivan's quarters. They were filthy and smelled of mold and death. Several cheap wooden coffins were strewn on the ground, and appeared to still contain occupants. The floor was nothing but packed dirt. Ivan secured her leash to a large chair, a poor man's parody of a king's throne. Ivan sat in it and leered at his slave.

"Let us begin, whore. Masturbate for me. You may wear this" He threw her a silver tiara which she placed on her head.

Alzbeta stared at him. Being told, with no build up, to masturbate in front of someone was certainly not the most debasing order she had endured, but the source added more humiliation than she had realized during their walk here. And the mocking tiara added even more. Still, she immediately obeyed, a solitary alabaster hand reaching down to her sex and beginning to rub and tease it.

Ivan watched her with eagerness. He pulled his cock out and stroked it with his rough hands as he watched the show she was putting on for his amusement. "Good whore, but you are far too clean for a slut kneeling in the dirt. Pick up some of the dirt, rub it into your skin. You are a filthy whore wallowing in dirt, I want you to look like it."

Alzbeta knew better than to hesitate or argue. She continued to pleasure herself and with her other hand picked up handfuls of earth, letting some fall and run down her body and rubbing herself with the rest. The dirt, surprisingly, felt remarkably good on her skin, and she rubbed some on her sensitive nipples, letting out a moan when she did so.

Alzbeta continued like this for some time, rubbing dirt into her skin, playing with her nipples and her clitoris, her hips bucking against her hand covered in her own juices. She suddenly felt a hand grab each of her wrists. Looking at her right arm, she saw a decaying hand holding it. She followed the decaying hand up and realized two of the corpses in the room were grasping her arms. Two others pushed her to her back and then grabbed her legs, pulling them wide.

Alzbeta was a vampire, a graceful creature of inhuman beauty. The things that held her back were human bodies in varying degrees of decay. One was missing an eye, another was missing most of its jaw. Through all of this, Ivan sat on his throne, holding her leash and vigorously stroking his cock.

Alzbeta lifted her head and shrieked. She struggled to get up, but the ghouls kept her pinned to the ground. Another corpse was slowly moving towards Alzbeta. Bone shone at several places on its body, and it had a large erection that it clearly intended to use on her. The final corpse reached Alzbeta,

"No! Please no! No no no no NO!" She shook her head violently before a strong hand pushed it to the ground.

The corpse reached her and stared silently. It placed a thing like a horse's bit gag in her mouth and her screams of protest became muffled sounds. She heard Ivan, above her, laughing.

The corpse climbed on top of the prone girl. He placed his cock into her body and began fucking her. Alzbeta was so tiny and frail in comparison to this thing on top of her. His cock felt huge inside of her and Alzbeta began to fear she would be torn apart.

As the first drops of pre-cum made contact with her vagina, Alzbeta's attitude began to change. Her cries of terror became cries of pleasure. Behind her gag, she began to beg the ghoul for more, to penetrate her deeper, to give her his seed. She would grab hold of it and pull it closer to her if her limbs were not held down. The thing was unphased. It fucked her mechanically and without passion. Alzbeta felt semen enter her and had a moment of ecstasy. Sperm, seed, precious life. No sooner was the ghoul done with her than the one holding her left leg swapped places with it. Still pinned down, a new cock entered her slit. Alzbeta was already in the throes of the frenzy that feeding on cum always sent her into. She rocked her hips as best she could against the stiff cadaver's penis inside of her. The ghoul thrust in and out of her and deposited his seed as well, being replaced immediately by the next ghoul.

All five of the creatures used Alzbeta and came inside her eventually. She cried muffled cries, each cock bringing with it the promise of more cum and with it more orgasmic pleasure. Throughout all of this, Ivan sat watching her and stroking his cock. When the corpses finally finished with her, each walked back to its coffin and resumed their deaths. Ivan came on a large scrap of paper and pulled Alzbeta towards him with her leash.

Ivan removed the gag and grinned, his yellow teeth on full display. "One more load to take, whore." He laid the paper before her. "Feed."

"Yes Master." Alzbeta immediately replied. She dropped to lap up the semen and then stopped. The scrap of paper was a ragged portrait. A painting of a young, beautiful princess, golden hair, resplendent in jewels, on her face the smirk of a woman who knows she is too rich and too powerful to ever see true suffering. Ivan had ejaculated on a painting of Alzbeta as she was in her mortal life, before she became a vampiric slave.

The lust overtook Alzbeta and she lapped at the semen Ivan had defiled the portrait with. With each stroke of her tongue, however, Alzbeta sobbed. The poised and powerful princess depicted had become an undead whore, covered in dirt and desperately picking up every drop of semen she could. The tiara Ivan had given her felt heavy in her hair. Still she was thorough, making sure nothing was left, licking semen off the image of her own face. The smirk seemed to mock her, to revel in how low she had fallen, but Alzbeta did not care. She licked the tattered painting clean.

Alzbeta's tears began to subside when she brought her thoughts to the Count. She envisioned his piercing eyes and could feel the security of his strong arms. Alzbeta may have lost all the opulence her life once had, but she had found a strong husband who knew her needs, who challenged her but never pushed her too far. As she became lost in thought, Ivan re-positioned her and began whipping her. Alzbeta's body felt the blows but her mind thought of nothing but her Count. When Ivan had beaten her to his satisfaction, he dragged her by the chain attached to her collar.

"I am bored of you for now, whore. I shall keep you here though for when I again want to take pleasure out of you."

"Yes Master." Alzbeta humbly replied.

Ivan shoved her into a coffin containing one of the ghouls who had fucked her. By the size of the still erect cock, Alzbeta determined it was the one that had used her first. Ivan slammed the coffin closed, and the corpse was pushed against her. The arms felt like they were reaching to embrace her. Alzbeta imagined this thing's arms to be those of the Count, and she found herself smiling

Covered in dirt and the semen of dead bodies, Alzbeta dreamed silently of her Count. She could endure anything he commanded of her, and would always do so for his admiration. Alzbeta could endure.